PDA

View Full Version : AWF airbourne wrestling federation

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

supercenasucks
07-14-2011, 02:16 PM
for the best high flyers in EWN, come watch the AWF!!!!!!!!!!, every saturday starting (no date set yet), AWF skyhigh will air!!!!, so come n watch the AWF, the best high flyers in all of the e feds

if you'd like to join, PM me with details (you have to be at least somewhat of a high flyer)

NAME
FACE/HEEL
FINISHER/FINISHERS
ENTRANCE THEME
SIGNATURES
BACKSTORY/GIMMICK

kickass
07-14-2011, 02:30 PM
I dont know if its ok with EWNCW or not but this thread seems really cool, ah WTF im joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.E. Zero
07-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Sent my application in, like I said any other info you need let me know

jamaicanbadass
07-14-2011, 02:39 PM
like kickass said I dont know how EWNCW will react but Im signin up!, we need someone to make this thread sticky

supercenasucks
07-14-2011, 02:57 PM
once we have about ten guys I'll post the first show, for now we only have one title which i the AWF world title but that could change depending on who we get

S.E. Zero
07-14-2011, 02:59 PM
With 10 guys at least 2 tag teams can be formed, so adding a tag team championship might not be such a bad idea. Just sayin...

eboy
07-14-2011, 03:08 PM
like kickass said I dont know how EWNCW will react but Im signin up!, we need someone to make this thread sticky

I dont know if its ok with EWNCW or not but this thread seems really cool, ah WTF im joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWNCW Wont mind do what you like bros:)

supercenasucks
07-14-2011, 03:29 PM
With 10 guys at least 2 tag teams can be formed, so adding a tag team championship might not be such a bad idea. Just sayin...

yeh i suppose so

supercenasucks
07-14-2011, 03:48 PM
here is the roster at the moment

supercenasucks: "the legendary anti christ" the executioner (heel)
straightedgezero: jason "the puerto rican nightmare" alexander (heel)
kickass: "the definition of cool" DJ black (heel)
jamaicanbadass: el scorpio (face)

ok looks like we need to get more face guys to join

MattElder
07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
here is the roster at the moment

supercenasucks: "the legendary anti christ" the executioner (heel)
straightedgezero: jason "the puerto rican nightmare" alexander (heel)
kickass: "the definition of cool" DJ black (heel)
jamaicanbadass: el scorpio (face)

ok looks like we need to get more face guys to join

if you quicky pm TBOZ with an advert he may post it in the Inferno show......see if anyone wants to join that way

CGBigMan
07-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Im up for this
ill get my info 2 u tommorow

supercenasucks
07-15-2011, 09:51 AM
nice we're doin pretty good

guitarhero
07-15-2011, 09:57 AM
i decided to join an e fed having just joined the site, this one seems cool, plus if i sign up now i count as an original :P

supercenasucks
07-15-2011, 12:52 PM
UPDATED ROSTER: supercenasucks, kickass, straightedgezero, jamaicanbadass, manabu, heelturn, guitarhero.

i think if we stick with the one title for now we can have a small show, then as we get more guys we'll bring in tag team titles and eventually, a midcard title (probably internet champ considerin we're an e fed). ok I'll write the basics for the show, then I'll PM for promos of you guys, the idea for the first show is basically like a tournament to crown the first ever world champion

S.E. Zero
07-15-2011, 01:09 PM
UPDATED ROSTER: supercenasucks, kickass, straightedgezero, jamaicanbadass, manabu, heelturn, guitarhero.

i think if we stick with the one title for now we can have a small show, then as we get more guys we'll bring in tag team titles and eventually, a midcard title (probably internet champ considerin we're an e fed). ok I'll write the basics for the show, then I'll PM for promos of you guys, the idea for the first show is basically like a tournament to crown the first ever world champion

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

supercenasucks
07-15-2011, 03:10 PM
i was thinkin of having jackie chan and mr T as commentators it sounds like a "so bad its good" kind of team. I need ideas for the AWF owner/GM though, maybe a retired wrestler

jamaicanbadass
07-15-2011, 03:16 PM
i was thinkin of having jackie chan and mr T as commentators it sounds like a "so bad its good" kind of team. I need ideas for the AWF owner/GM though, maybe a retired wrestler

mr T and jackie chan, i was thinkin jesus n santa, lol jokin man, mr T n jackie chan sounds cool. for the GM, how about desmonde wolfe/nigel mgguiness, I think hes gone from TNA so hes got nothin else on

HeelTurn
07-15-2011, 03:17 PM
CM Punk
Shawn Michaels
Roddy Piper
Iron Sheik
Paul Heyman

supercenasucks
07-15-2011, 03:28 PM
mr T and jackie chan, i was thinkin jesus n santa, lol jokin man, mr T n jackie chan sounds cool. for the GM, how about desmonde wolfe/nigel mgguiness, I think hes gone from TNA so hes got nothin else on

nice idea, wolfe is the new GM!!! PMin about promos down, I've written the basic idea for the show so it should be ready to post for tommorow night, but I'm out tommorow so I'm trying to get the writing done quickly, not rushin it though!

supercenasucks
07-15-2011, 03:32 PM
CM Punk
Shawn Michaels
Roddy Piper
Iron Sheik
Paul Heyman

punk sounds cool but i think EWNCW plan to use him, the iron sheik I actually have a plan for already. I think wolfe should be GM, but micheals can be like the owner. So micheals makes appearences just not on a weekly basis, I have micheals in mind to be guest ref for a future match too.

supercenasucks
07-15-2011, 05:38 PM
ok look, I'm deleting my account, if someone else wants to take charge thats fine but I'm leaving this site, i just have too much going on right now

kickass
07-15-2011, 05:43 PM
ok look, I'm deleting my account, if someone else wants to take charge thats fine but I'm leaving this site, i just have too much going on right now

if you were gonna leave then why the fuck start this thread!!!!!. well im not taking over I dont have enough time to write all the shows. im just gonna stick with EWNCW for now.

S.E. Zero
07-15-2011, 05:51 PM

Well that blows, this was a nice change from all the JBW/EWNCW mayhem that goes on here but well if you gotta go you gotta go. Good luck finding someone to take over this.

supercenasucks
07-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Well that blows, this was a nice change from all the JBW/EWNCW mayhem that goes on here but well if you gotta go you gotta go. Good luck finding someone to take over this.

ok I'll post the first show but then I'm done and one of you guys will have to take over

kickass
07-16-2011, 11:18 AM
ok I'll post the first show but then I'm done and one of you guys will have to take over

cool, cant wait, should be a good show

Manabu
07-16-2011, 11:33 AM
I'll be happy to take over, but I would change the efed dramastically

supercenasucks
07-16-2011, 11:43 AM
*pyro goes of, crowd cheers, jackie chan and mr T are at ringside*
*crowd pops, and out comes the AWF gm, HBK*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnd7auXyAaw

HBK: what’s up AWF fans, *crowd cheers*. Now I’m gonna keep it quick because I know you guys all wanna see some action. Tonight, we will crown the first ever AWF world champion. And to do this, we will have a tournament. There will be 3 matches, the winner of each match will move on to the ultimate X match for the belt later tonight *crowd cheers*. Now lets get this thing started with our first match!!!!!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

*out comes the definition of cool, DJ black, accompanied by his manager desmond wolfe, the crowd boos*
Desmond: shut up and only speak when the definition of cool speaks to you!!!!!!!! *crowd boos as desmond passes the mic to DJ*
DJ black: y’know, when I started at EWNCW, I promised to bring a revolution. Now over there that revolution is in full effect, and tonight, that same revolution is branching out to EWNCW. Because tonight, the definition of cool will become the AWF world champion. Big up ma fans, fuck all hate-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtagaV1clY

*damian hardy comes out, crowd pops*
Jackie chan: its “the forgotten brother” vs the definition of cool, n its now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHyV9tFIs-M

S.E. Zero
07-16-2011, 11:50 AM
I'll be happy to take over, but I would change the efed dramastically

If I were to remain an original to this thread, I'd like to know what some of those changes would be just to see if this wont become another thread like JBW or EWNCW (not that either is bad) its just that this was a nice new fed that offered something different from the previously mentioned feds.

So please if you really are planning to take over this, share some of those changes you plan to do and from there at least I will decide if I stay here or just not join a fed for the remainder of my time here at the EWN Forum, which by the time my classes start in September may be short.

supercenasucks
07-16-2011, 12:03 PM
Mr T : DJ black wins!!!!, that was awesome fool
Jackie chan: indeed it was, now its time for our next bout, a triple threat match!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwbQwsicw

*Jason alexander, the Puerto rican nightmare comes out to lots of boos*
Jason alexander: ''So this is AWF -scoffs- I'll be the king of this company in no time with the ''competition'' they claim to have for me here.'', *crowd boos* ''I have dominated the competition everywhere I go, even back home in the beautiful isle of Puerto Rico from my debut in the biggest wrestling company there a little company called WWC, to time I spent in Japan and later wrestle in Mexico, I have been and will continue to be the best wrestler in the world. It was in Mexico where I dubbed myself The Puerto Rican Nightmare because as much as they hated me and despised them even more and I made sure they hated even more when I beat some of their most prestigious wrestlers including L.A. Park.'', ''See I know I'm the best in the world and I am successful everywhere I go because I'm simply better than everyone out there and now that I call AWF my home, I will be the become the new and inaugural AWF World Champion and in doing so I will cement my place in the AWF history book for all time, tonight's triple threat match is just a stepping stone I need to overcome and that -scoffs- that wont even make break a sweat. So to all you people out there and my ''competition'' I hope you're ready for the rise of The Puerto Rican Nightmare''*massive amount of boos, you suck chants*

*the prophecy comes out, crowd cheers*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnB25KVyynA&feature=player_embedded

Prophecy: Ladies and gentlemen The Prophecy has arrived to save the AWF before it has even begun. You see Jason Alexander, you call yourself the"puerto rican nightmare", I call myself the man of destiny. I have competed all around the World, including Puerto Rico, I have spent hours training all to become a champion. For those of you who don't know who I am, let me introduce myself, I am The Prophecy, I was born 25 years ago to become this generations Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair, I am here to take over the mantle of "The People's Champ" or "The Showstopper". For the past 7 years I have prepare for this Jason Alexander, training in mat based wrestling in the United Kingdom, training in lucha libre in Mexico. Alexander, there is no chance you are getting in my waym I will win our triple threat match tonight, it is my destiny, and then I will use my lucha libre skills to their finest to win the Ultimate X match later, and become the AWF World Heavyweight Champion. So I suggest you bring your A game, because God help whoever gets in The Prophecy's way, for tonight it all begins, the successor to Stone Cold and Bret Hart will come to pass, I will have my "Austin 3:16" moment when I win that triple threat and Ultimate X match, fate is in my corner Alexander, and no one will stop it *crowd pops*

*out comes INZAGI, mixed reaction*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8-wggaOovg

Inzagi: Gentlemen, I dont think you understand who you're entering the ring with tonight. Since day one I've been thrown into the deep end of a work obsessed society, pushing myself to my very limits every single day just to make those around me happy. But there is only so much one man can take and throughout each year I've grown stronger in the art of manipulation, using every skill I have to get everything I want. I could win this match so easily, a few simple words and I have a brainwashed baffoon charging the ring with a steel chair to come to my aide.Hell I could simply persuade' our gm to give me that spot in the ultimate x match! But Im a fair guy so I'll give you all an equal chance, but dont expect to be walking out this match with the world title match spot.

I could turn the entire locker room on you and each other! with such a brewing intense hatred that once it comes out everyone will be clawing at each others throats, you're backs will be filled with metal and memories of better days in the back of your heads wondering what happened to your best friends. I dont need to see into the future or make false claims of my 'destiny' I know I'm going to win tonight *afew in the crowd cheer but its mostly boos*

Mr T: time for the match fools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz9QNkxr23Q

supercenasucks
07-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Jackie chan: and the prophecy picks up the win, amazing showing from all competitors but in the end the prophecy was able to grab a victory, he moves on to the ultimate x match later with DJ black.
BACKSTAGE: desmond wolfe is trying to motivate DJ black
Wolfe: remember what I’ve taught you, you might be the definition of cool but that’s not gonna help you win an ultimate x match with 2 other guys
Black: desmond desmond desmond, just relax, ok. I got this one, theres no way I can loose, the definition of cool is going out of here the AWF world champ.
BACK TO THE RING

*the stingin luchador el scorpio comes out, crowd pops*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME

*out next is the executioner, lots of boos for him tonight. On the way to the ring, he slits his wrist and starts drinking the blood*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWNRUVMboq4

jackie chan: who will be the final patricipant in the ultimate x match, lets find out!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYuqu_-cOF8

mr T: el scorpio wins! he moves on to ultimate x!!!!!!!!!!!

supercenasucks
07-16-2011, 12:26 PM
jackie chan: its now time for the mainevent, DJ black vs el scorpio vs the prophecy in an ultimate x match!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnB25KVyynA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME

mr T: time for some action fools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Voka9a5KI

jackie chan: DJ DID IT, DJ BLACK IS THE WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!! *LOTS of boos from the crowd*

mr T: he had a lil bit of help from desmond wolfe, but still, DJ black is the AWF world champion. seeya next week fools!

supercenasucks
07-16-2011, 12:27 PM
and that concludes the first show. please tell me what you think

kickass
07-16-2011, 12:34 PM

i loved it, shame your leaving, i hope someone takes over or I'll just have to defend my title in EWNCW

S.E. Zero
07-16-2011, 12:45 PM

Not bad at all. Still we'll see who takes over and from there we'll see how AWF continues.

Manabu
07-16-2011, 01:27 PM
I'd leave it high flying based but with rule set like the code of honor along with an occasional bit of comedy thrown in

HeelTurn
07-16-2011, 05:05 PM
I'd leave it high flying based but with rule set like the code of honor along with an occasional bit of comedy thrown in

I would be ok with that, if you do take over then The Prophecy will be happy to continue here.

S.E. Zero
07-16-2011, 05:10 PM

The P.R. Nightmare is ok with this, so I'm stayin'

HolyJose2391
07-17-2011, 12:31 AM
This seems like an interesting show. Wouldn't mind reading it every week...

kickass
07-17-2011, 01:37 PM

as long as its still high flying based then I'm staying

kickass
07-18-2011, 11:24 AM
ok so is manabu gonna take over then???

punkmark
07-19-2011, 03:19 AM
ill join
this sounds interesting

kickass
07-20-2011, 01:11 PM
ill join
this sounds interesting

right now you'll have a job, because the guy who started the thread left and the guy who said he'd take over hasnt been on for a week or somethin so i have no fuckin idea whos running this thing.

S.E. Zero
07-20-2011, 04:05 PM
IC: I'm here to make a statement that under the stress of not knowing the status of AWF, I Jason Alexander have decided to test the waters of a new e fed called the BWA (Blacklist Wrestling Alliance).

Now, now don't fret I'll remain an AWF original but for those of you who are interested in continuing to be in a fed other than JBW, EWNCW or HWA like the ones here minus the current champion DJ Black (given he's already on 2 feds at the time unless you feel you can be in 3 at the same time bro) feel free to join me at BWA.

Its a tag team fed so a partner will be key. You can bring your own or form a brand new team with one the current members: ''The Pint-Size Rocker" Daymian Bloodstone or myself Jason "The Puerto Rican Nightmare" Alexander. It's completely up to you.

So wether its here in AWF or my new home away from home BWA ''The Puerto Rican Nightmare'' will wreak havoc in wrestling e fed world.

That is all and thank you for your time.

tnawhat
07-21-2011, 06:02 PM
right now you'll have a job, because the guy who started the thread left and the guy who said he'd take over hasnt been on for a week or somethin so i have no fuckin idea whos running this thing.

sounds like a dhilima

S.E. Zero
07-26-2011, 10:02 PM
So is this fed on a coma or are we still on full effect via new management?

Its been a while since since a show or anything was posted here, so are we still active or is AWF oficially buried?

Vegas
07-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Ya'll can come over to BWA. We're still kickin

kickass
07-27-2011, 03:17 PM
So is this fed on a coma or are we still on full effect via new management?

Its been a while since since a show or anything was posted here, so are we still active or is AWF oficially buried?

god knows, its a shame if its over because this seemed like a cool thread. im gonna try and get someone to take over

tnawhat
07-27-2011, 03:54 PM
i think this is dead
stupid that someone makes a fed then leaves a week later

kickass
07-28-2011, 08:15 AM
i think this is dead
stupid that someone makes a fed then leaves a week later

i dont think he knew he would be leaving when he started the thread. anyways if the thread is over then that makes me the first, only, only english born, first english born, longest reigning and final AWF world champion. so some good came out of it for me :)

Tommy Thunder
07-28-2011, 08:26 AM
god knows, its a shame if its over because this seemed like a cool thread. im gonna try and get someone to take over

Why don't you take the initiative and take over yourself?

kickass
07-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Why don't you take the initiative and take over yourself?

i could try i suppose but I'd need somebody to help me because i work most days so i cant write every show.

guitarhero
07-28-2011, 10:56 AM
i could try i suppose but I'd need somebody to help me because i work most days so i cant write every show.

i hope you do takeover because the first show was awesome and it would be a shame if we had to bury the thread

kickass
07-28-2011, 10:59 AM
i hope you do takeover because the first show was awesome and it would be a shame if we had to bury the thread

yeah ok then I'll takeover if thats ok with everybody. if anyone wants to help then tell me

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 08:02 PM
Heard the bad news about kickass. That's terrible. I hope everything works out man.

If anyone likes, i'll take over for when kickass comes back.

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 08:15 PM
http://t5ak.roblox.com/6984afa5272aaea796ad5a1f5d7273be

This is the new AWF logo.

Edit: I'll make it smaller. lol

WWTNA Mark
07-29-2011, 08:21 PM
I'll work on the next show Saturday.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Filler for the AWF show.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 12:27 AM
More filler...

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 12:28 AM
Yet, more filler.....Irony........

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 12:28 AM
Final filler. Let the show begin!!!

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 12:31 AM
AWF Zero Gravity episode 1

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/ZeroGravityPic-1.jpg?t=1311990939
The Zero Gravity theme song!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rVrPsA2yM8)

Scott: Welcome to the first and official episode of AWF's first branded show called Zero Gravity!!!

Danny: That's right guys! For all of the new fans to the AWF, this company is about high-flying, show stealing, and risk-taking action!

Scott: You are certainly right Danny! Our AWF talent believes in no limits. Their #1 goal is to entertain the fans with high-flying action!!!

Danny: Don't believe us, watch tonight's show!!!

Scott: Tonight's show is going to be awesome!!! We are going to hear from the Champ known as DJ Black as he is our first AWF Champion!

Danny: We are also going to have a new #1 Contender for DJ Black's AWF title match between Jason Alexander and El Scorpio!!!

Scott: Whoa, what a freaking main event!

Danny: More to come tonight on Zero Gravity but lets get this show started with our first match!

OUR FIRST MATCH: The Executioner vs Guitarhero

The Executioner
His AWF Theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: The Executioner makes his way to the ring and boy is this guy sick! Drinking blood!? REALLY?!?

Danny: He is very frightening! I really do feel for his opponent tonight!

Guitarhero
His AWF theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlq-eocSNMs&feature=related)

Scott: Making his way to the ring, "The Metal" Guitarhero makes his way to the ring and he is on fire tonight!

Danny: Why wouldn't he be? Hes pumped up for his first match here on Zero Gravity!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMUJZRdmvE
The Executioner wins the match via pinfall but Guitarhero not being happy with the result afterwords, attacks The Executioner.

Scott: Great match here as The Executioner wins the match but whoa, Guitarhero wins did a number on The Executioner!

Danny: Your not kidding! Guitarhero tried to hurt The Executioner tonight!

Scott: I really hope Guitarhero knows what he is doing as he is provoking a monster!

~Backstage, we see AWF interviewer Linda Vargas who interviews El Scorpio~

Linda Vargas: Hey AWF fans! My name is Linda Vargas and i'm AWF's first and official interviewer! Now, standing by with me is the AWF's masked warrior, El Scorpio!

El Scorpio: Hola Senorita! Hahaha. Hows it going sweetie?

Linda Vargas: Its going great! Now I wanted to ask you, what are your thoughts being in the AWF?

El Scorpio: Its great! I get to showcase my high-flying skills to the AWF fans! I also get to show why i'm the best Luchador in the world!

Linda Vargas: Interesting! Can't wait for you to show us what lucha libre is really about! Moving on, it was announced earlier in the show that you will be taking on Jason "The Puerto Rican Nightmare" Alexander as the two of you will battle each other to become the #1 Contender for DJ Black's AWF Title. What are your thoughts entering that match?

El Scorpio: I cannot wait to beat that Jason Alexander kid and prove to him why Lucha Libre is awesome! Did you know that he has a hatred for Mexicans? That's awful to hear. I'll teach him a lesson here tonight and go on to fight for the AWF title!

OUR SECOND MATCH: Damian Hardy vs INZAGI

Damian Hardy
His AWF theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtagaV1clY&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: "The Lost Brother" Damian Hardy makes his way to the ring ready for this match!

Danny: This kid impressed me in his debut in AWF, now he has to impress me tonight!

INZAGI
His AWF theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8-wggaOovg&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: Here comes INZAGI, AWF's Japanese talent!

Danny: You see, this is what I love about the AWF! We have a variety of high-flying talent from around the world, showcasing there talent here! Lets get this match started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16Sasphyp0
Damian Hardy wins via pinfall.

Scott: Damian Hardy picks up the win here tonight!

Danny: Great match by both talents but Damian Hardy was the better man tonight! I wish to see more encounters from them in the future!

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 12:33 AM
http://www.autonewsinsight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/hummer-1.jpg
~We see the AWF Champ DJ Black pulling up with a hummer as Linda Vargas is waiting for him at the parking lot to interview him~

Linda Vargas: Hey DJ Blac.....

DJ Black: Wait, hold that thought, *texts on his phone and then puts it back in his pocket* As you were saying?

Linda Vargas: Ummm, okay then....... Last week, you were crowned the first ever AWF Champion after winning it in the Ultimate X match against other strong challengers. What are your thoughts?

DJ Black: Well, it is great, ya feel me? I get to carry the AWF company on my back. Hell, without me in the AWF, nobody would be paying attention to this company but ya see, I bring the $$$ and the ratings so i'm basically saving the AWF. People don't wanna see hligh-flying spot monkeys, they want to see the Definition of Cool, DJ Black! Are we almost done? I have my ladies to..... errr, I mean business to attend to.

Linda Vargas: Why do you have to be such a jerk?!

DJ Black: Just hurry up and wrap this damn interview woman! Dang!

Linda Vargas: You are real lucky i'm being professional right now. Anyways, one last question, tonight, we see a new #1 Contender for your AWF title between Jason Alexander and El Scorpio. Your thoughts?

DJ Black: Am I suppose to be afraid or something? Both Jason Alexander and El Scorpio don't have what it takes to beat me. So i'm honestly not worried. I'm the top dog around here in in the AWF. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY will take my AWF title! So i'll end this interview off with saying this, i'm DJ Black, the ONLY great here in the AWF. Big up ma fans, fuck all haters!

OUR THIRD MATCH: Igetwild vs Punkmark

Igetwild
His AWF theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S97Qxqb2Ms)

~The JBW N.W.L Champ Igetwild makes his way to the ring and speaks~

Igetwild: So, here I am, in the AWF, where high-flying matters! This is my type of company! Well, sadly it isn't because AWF doesn't have the JBW Cruiserweight Champ, which is me! *Crowd boos* Aww, don't be like that! You can always see me in JBW, dominating Tuesday nights!!! *Crowd boos even more* I didn't come out here to promote JBW, okay I did BUT I also came here to wrestle, to see what the AWF talents are really about! So if anybody in the back wants to go up against the Deadly Korean, come out here and prove that you can take me on to a match!

Punkmark
His AWF theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbgtVFlyCQ)

~Punkmark makes his way to the ring and speaks~

Punkmark: Igetwild, i'm sick and tired of you promoting JBW! This is the AWF, where the REAL high-flyers take center stage! Right now, i'm about to ship your ass back to JBW!

~Punkmark gets into the ring and the match gets going~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmEieEPNC3A
Punkmark wins via pinfall.

Scott: Punkmark wins!! That's how its done!

Danny: Yeah, he gave Igetwild a lesson as to never to mess with AWF again! Great win by Punkmark!

AWF's first E-PPV is called No Speed Limit!!! The date for this E-PPV with be TBA. Check out more of the AWF shows for more information about this E-PPV!

OUR FINAL MATCH: Jason Alexander vs El Scorpio

Jason Alexander
His AWF theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwbQwsicw&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: The Puerto Rican Nightmare Jason Alexander makes his way to the ring and he looks to be in a pissed off mood!

Danny: Yeah, Jason Alexander is a bad dude as seen from his previous match here in the AWF. He looks like hes going to rip his opponent in half.

El Scorpio
His AWF theme song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: AWF's masked Luchador El Scorpio makes his way to the ring, ready to become #2 Contender for the AWF title!

Danny: That is, if he can get through Jason Alexander!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFe7OZE9DqU
Jason Alexander wins the match and is the new #1 Contender for the AWF title.

~After the match, Jason Alexander speaks~

IC: At the debut of AWF's Skyhigh show I was utterly robbed of my opportunity to become the first ever AWF World Champion and now some kiss ass from EWNCW named DJ Black has MY title around his waist and of course he fears that I being the better man, better wrestler and better overall talent that is currently in AWF will take that which is rightfully his.

Only time stands between me and MY title cause DJ Black is no threat to me and once I become AWF World Champion things here at AWF are going to change drastically for I plan to be the longest reigning champion in all of AWF history, so prepare yourselves you bunch of ungrateful idiots that call yourselves fans for the chaos and mayhem that only ''The Puerto Rican Nightmare'' can deliver.

-drops the microphone and walks away-

Stanley: Great and powerful words by the new #1 Contender Jason Alexander who will be meeting DJ Black at the first AWF PPV called No Speed Limit!

Danny: That's going to be one hell of a match! DJ Black better be worried because Jason Hart might just be the man to take his AWF title!

Stanley: Well that's all the time we have! We'll see you next week!!

-The show ends-

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 12:50 AM
Damn great show, love the new logos (both the new AWF logo and the debut of this brand spankin' new Zero Gravity logo as well, love the name by the way being Zero myself lol) the show itself was awesome.

Great promos, great matches and what a way to end the show, though I found hillarious that the announcers were calling Jason Alexander as Jason Hart at the end lol.

Overall amazing show, I was though will this Zero Gravity show be a Friday (well early Saturday or late Friday depending on how you look at it lol) exclusive show? Is Skyhigh no longer a show or if it is which night will it be showcased on?

Any more questions I'll ask later on.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Damn great show, love the new logos (both the new AWF logo and the debut of this brand spankin' new Zero Gravity logo as well, love the name by the way being Zero myself lol) the show itself was awesome.

Great promos, great matches and what a way to end the show, though I found hillarious that the announcers were calling Jason Alexander as Jason Hart at the end lol till you fixed it lol.

Overall amazing show, I was though will this Zero Gravity show be a Friday (well early Saturday or late Friday depending on how you look at it lol) exclusive show? Is Skyhigh no longer a show or if it is which night will it be showcased on?

Any more questions I'll ask later on.

I actually wanted to do something new with the fed and change it around, which was re-branding the brand from Skyhigh to Zero Gravity(I kinda wasn't feeling Skyhigh for some reason) so I went with the change, just to keep things fresh.

Thanks man on the kind words towards the show! I'll continue to do this permanently if kickass is okay with it! Once more posters join, AWF will be on fire!!! :D

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 06:37 AM
dubs avidico will help out were needed

TheBeardOfZeus
07-30-2011, 06:52 AM
Question WWTNA, how much time do you have on your hands dude!?!?!

Awesome show though, may be tempted to join.

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 08:09 AM
im luving the new set up dubs too

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 10:30 AM
dubs avidico will help out were needed

Sure! Send him over here! :)

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Question WWTNA, how much time do you have on your hands dude!?!?!

Awesome show though, may be tempted to join.

Haha! Just trying to help out! ;)

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Sure! Send him over here! :)

Anythng to help

S.E. Zero
07-30-2011, 01:42 PM
I actually wanted to do something new with the fed and change it around, which was re-branding the brand from Skyhigh to Zero Gravity(I kinda wasn't feeling Skyhigh for some reason) so I went with the change, just to keep things fresh.

Thanks man on the kind words towards the show! I'll continue to do this permanently if kickass is okay with it! Once more posters join, AWF will be on fire!!! :D

Sounds great bro, so Fridays it is? Lol thats was one thing left unanswered still whenever a show is posted I'll be sure to check it out.

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Sounds great bro, so Fridays it is? Lol thats was one thing left unanswered still whenever a show is posted I'll be sure to check it out.

Haha! Yeah, Friday Nights it is!

HolyJose2391
07-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Dubs HolyJose would love to prove that he can fly :p it Was a great show btw!

HeelTurn
07-30-2011, 03:51 PM
The Prophecy was a part of this fed to Dubs lol He competed for the world title in its premier episode. So Im up for competing some more.

HolyJose2391
07-30-2011, 03:52 PM
The Prophecy was a part of this fed to Dubs lol He competed for the world title in its premier episode. So Im up for competing some more.

You know since he doesnt have a job Tuesday nights :p I kid I kid haha

thejman93
07-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm in! I'll just use my JBW character.

HeelTurn
07-30-2011, 03:54 PM
You know since he doesnt have a job Tuesday nights :p I kid I kid haha

IC: watch it sunshine

OOc: haha

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Sorry HeelTurn. lol I'll include you in the show next week!!! ;)

@Jman & HolyJose Great man! Thanks for helping out! :D

Pumpkinhead
07-30-2011, 06:21 PM
Sorry HeelTurn. lol I'll include you in the show next week!!! ;)

@Jman & HolyJose Great man! Thanks for helping out! :D

You're running this one too!!, just hope don't forget about Tuesday nights ;)

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 06:55 PM
You're running this one too!!, just hope don't forget about Tuesday nights ;)

Hahaha! I won't! :D

tnawhat
07-30-2011, 08:24 PM
thats good then and its all set for avidico to join ?

WWTNA Mark
07-30-2011, 09:19 PM
thats good then and its all set for avidico to join ?

Yup, its all set! :D

tnawhat
07-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Yup, its all set! :D

sweet
ic: dj black
im coming for your title

tnawhat
08-02-2011, 06:56 AM
ic: dj black or alaxander who ever is champion after no speed limits
i want the next title shot
i dont care who it is i just want that match

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 08:32 PM
ic: dj black or alaxander who ever is champion after no speed limits
i want the next title shot
i dont care who it is i just want that match

IC: I see you're quite the eager beaver but talent in the thing that pushes you to the top of the ranks to challenge for the title and thats something you dont have, so go back to the end of the line and let a real talent dominate AWF the right way and that talent will be me Jason Alexander.

tnawhat
08-02-2011, 08:43 PM
IC: I see you're quite the eager beaver but talent in the thing that pushes you to the top of the ranks to challenge for the title and thats something you dont have, so go back to the end of the line and let a real talent dominate AWF the right way and that talent will be me Jason Alexander.
ic: then let our talent do talk
how about a match for your number1 contendership or are you to scared

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 08:56 PM
ic: then let our talent do talk
how about a match for your number1 contendership or are you to scared

IC: Scared? Not at all, but being talented also means you're smart and having secured my place as #1 contender the smart thing to do is not waste it against the likes of you.

Once I'm done with DJ Black you and I will go one on one, I guarantee it.

tnawhat
08-02-2011, 08:58 PM
IC: Scared? Not at all, but being talented also means you're smart and having secured my place as #1 contender the smart thing to do is not waste it against the likes of you.

Once I'm done with DJ Black you and I will go one on one, I guarantee it.

ic: looking foward to it i cant wait to take the title im rooting for you
OOC dubs you should make a roster up

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 09:02 PM
ic: looking foward to it i cant wait to take the title im rooting for you
OOC dubs you should make a roster up

Great stuff my man and yes dubs should put a roster up.

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 09:18 PM
IC: Hm in due time I will be in AWF and well I'm looking forward to the competition! DJ Black you have a target on your back and I'm coming straight for you!

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 09:21 PM
If you guys want I can put up a roster forum? Just need to know who else is in it and Dubs if you need help writing the shows I'd like to try my hand at writing

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 09:32 PM
If you guys want I can put up a roster forum? Just need to know who else is in it and Dubs if you need help writing the shows I'd like to try my hand at writing

Like a complete all e-feds roster or just a roster forum for this specific e-fed?

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Like a complete all e-feds roster or just a roster forum for this specific e-fed?

A roster strictly for AWF or possibly do a roster thread for new talents to put up their character details what I can do is start the thread and have you guys add your character

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 09:40 PM

Sounds great man! You can work on Friday's show if you want! Need anything from me and i'll send it to you! ;) -Goes back to writing Warfare-

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Sounds great man! You can work on Friday's show if you want! Need anything from me and i'll send it to you! ;) -Goes back to writing Warfare-

Sounds great! Thought I could help since you're pretty busy off to read the last episode again also thinking of adding a secondary title what would you guys like it to be?

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 09:44 PM
A roster strictly for AWF or possibly do a roster thread for new talents to put up their character details what I can do is start the thread and have you guys add your character

I think the second option is a good one but thats just me

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I think the second option is a good one but thats just me

Yea it does sound easier!

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 09:53 PM
It's up and running

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Sounds great! Thought I could help since you're pretty busy off to read the last episode again also thinking of adding a secondary title what would you guys like it to be?

Hey man, if you want, you can take over from me?

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Hey man, if you want, you can take over from me?

Sure! I'd love to!

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Damn this thread changes hands like its radioactive, hopefully HolyJose can stick it with it.

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Damn this thread changes hands like its radioactive, hopefully HolyJose can stick it with it.

Oh I will! Haha Any thoughts on a mid card title? I was thinking AWF Super Fly Championship (in honor of Jimmy Snuka)

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Oh I will! Haha Any thoughts on a mid card title? I was thinking AWF Super Fly Championship (in honor of Jimmy Snuka)

Sounds good, man.

The Adrenaline Championship or The Sky High Championship could also be good for later championships

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Sounds good, man.

The Adrenaline Championship or The Sky High Championship could also be good for later championships

That sounds even better! I'm gonna start to get to work who else is involved that I can PM other than you, DJ Black and TNAWhat?

WWTNA Mark
08-02-2011, 10:27 PM

lol I would have took control but HolyJose is the right man for the job to be honest.

S.E. Zero
08-02-2011, 10:32 PM
That sounds even better! I'm gonna start to get to work who else is involved that I can PM other than you, DJ Black and TNAWhat?

I have no fucking clue, maybe the early pages might have some answers but I only of myself, tnawhat and DJ Black.

We're pretty much the most active in this thread

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 10:38 PM
I have no fucking clue, maybe the early pages might have some answers but I only of myself, tnawhat and DJ Black.

We're pretty much the most active in this thread

Yea I think I'll just work with the other Characters myself and Dubs might ask why I'm perfect for this? just wondering now haha

zapphoman
08-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Yea I think I'll just work with the other Characters myself and Dubs might ask why I'm perfect for this? just wondering now haha

I'll help out HolyJose. What do you need?

HolyJose2391
08-02-2011, 10:55 PM
I'll help out HolyJose. What do you need?

I should be fine for now but I'll let you know if I need anything. about to send PM's to the three most active members haha oh and Heel Turn

HeelTurn
08-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Holyjose best of luck running this efed, Ill send you my promo man, and if theres anything you need Ill be more than happy to help my Warfare bretheren.

tnawhat
08-03-2011, 05:36 PM
holy sent it

HolyJose2391
08-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Holyjose best of luck running this efed, Ill send you my promo man, and if theres anything you need Ill be more than happy to help my Warfare bretheren.

Thanks man! And Tnawhat great pronos from both of you...still trying to decide on who to put the Super Fly Title on xD

S.E. Zero
08-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks man! And Tnawhat great pronos from both of you...still trying to decide on who to put the Super Fly Title on xD

T__T I thought it was the Adrenaline title xD just kidding

No worries man just go with your gut and pick the person you feel deserves it and would defend it the best.

HolyJose2391
08-03-2011, 09:16 PM
T__T I thought it was the Adrenaline title xD just kidding

No worries man just go with your gut and pick the person you feel deserves it and would defend it the best.

I loved the name of it! But I feel Super Fly personifies what AWF is most about high flying

S.E. Zero
08-03-2011, 09:27 PM
I loved the name of it! But I feel Super Fly personifies what AWF is most about high flying

I know hence xD just kidding part, no worries bro

HeelTurn
08-04-2011, 06:40 AM

Youll have to get used to making those tough decisions, does the show just have the 2 titles for now?

tnawhat
08-04-2011, 08:12 AM
light weight tag titles??????

CGBigMan
08-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Imma prob sign up for this soon
as Gillz ofcourse:)

chunkkynutzzz
08-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Who do you send info for AWF?

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Send me a PM with your gimmick and all that stuff :)

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Youll have to get used to making those tough decisions, does the show just have the 2 titles for now?

well there have been only two shows and we're deciding on the 2nd title in a tournament this Friday

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 08:56 PM
The show has been written I'll be posting it at midnight

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:50 PM
filler for the show...

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:51 PM
another filler :D

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:51 PM
break it down now! another filler

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:53 PM
.......................... Filler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:53 PM
hey what do you know another filler!

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:54 PM
filler....

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:55 PM
this is of course yet another filler

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:56 PM
alright final filler it is show time everybody hold on to your seats :)

sidenote: this counts as postwhoring right?

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 10:58 PM
AWF Zero Gravity episode 2

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/ZeroGravityPic-1.jpg?t=1311990939

Scott: Hell everyone and welcome to another exciting episode of Zero Gravity! And we promise we have an action packed show tonight!

Danny: That’s right Scott tonight we have our GM announced and from the e-mails I have received he has a special announcement tonight!

The Zero Gravity GM is here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TLu5uocX8)

Scott: Oh my God It’s the JBW Warfare TV Champion HolyJose, he is the General Manager of Zero Gravity?! What a shocker!

Danny: I agree Scott this was completely unexpected! And it looks like he is carry a Championship belt in hand but it doesn’t look like the TV Title what could it be?

HolyJose: AWF! Welcome everybody first and foremost yes I am The HolyJose of JBW and I am still committed to JBW but when I heard of this up and coming e-fed I knew I had to be a part of it. So here I am as the current GM. Now on to business, we seem to have a slight dilemma here in AWF. We have a lot of talented guys but only ONE Championship belt. That all changes tonight, tonight I am announcing a Championship tournament to crown the first ever AWF Super Fly Champion! The competitors tonight will be igetwild vs Avidico, The Prophecy vs. Inzagi, and GuitarHero vs. PunkMark! The winners of these preliminary matches will meet in a triple threat double elimination elimination match to crown the first ever Sky High Champion. Best of luck gentlemen I hope to see some great matches tonight.

Damien Hardy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtagaV1clY&feature=player_embedded)

DH: Excuse me but why the hell am I not involved in this tournament? I defeated Inzagi last week I deserve to be in this tournament more than him!

HJ: Damien you want in? Fine by me if you win your match up next then you will advance to a now elimination fatal four way tonight! Best of luck you’ll need it!

DH: Need it? I am a winner! Who in the hell am I going to have to face?

HJ: oh you’ll find out right about…Now

El Scorpio! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME&feature=player_embedded)

El Scorpio: So looks like I get in on the title match tonight then? Fine I guess I could always be a duel champion once Jason Alexander loses at No Speed Limit! Tonight Damien I advance to be the first ever AWF Super Fly Champion!

Match 1: El Scorpio vs. Damien Hardy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDJpTKN_27w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyhE2p8oIE

Scott: El Scorpio has done it! He will move on to the fatal four way later tonight to crown the first ever Super Fly Champion.

Danny: Congratulation to El Scorpio but there is more to come tonight!

Scott: I would like to inform all AWF fans that August 21st will be our very first PPV! No Speed Limit will be live and That is where DJ Black will defend his AWF World Championship against the Puerto Rican Nightmare Jason Alexander!

Jason Alexander (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwbQwsicw&feature=player_embedded)

Danny: Here comes Jason Alexander who I feel will go on and win the AWF World Title at No Speed Limit
Scott: He sure is impressive! Can’t wait to see more of him

His Opponent (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: and his opponent is the Executioner! Jason Alexander has a tough fight tonight!

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAJdjeV3ZuA

Jason Alexander wins! What a showing from both competitors looks like Alexander wants the mic and has something to say.
JA: Another day closer to day I become AWF Champion, it feels almost as great as the victory I got here tonight and even better than the win I got last week to become the #1 contender.

DJ Black is nobody compared to me, the fact that he won a few weeks ago was only a fluke and I will prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt when I walk out of No Speed Limit as your new and rightful AWF Champion.

Match 3:igetwild vs.Avidco

Scott: these two have bad blood over in JBW over the NWL Title now they’re here to fight it out to see who moves on to the finals of the Super Fly tournament! Here comes Avidco!

Avidco (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-AukSnsyA8)

Scott: He’s asking for the mic looks like Avidco has something to say!

Avidco: tonight ima in a tornament to crown the first super fly champion
my opponent for tonight is igetwild
now igetwild we have history in jbw
so i know all about your dirty tricks tho this time you have no fsa to hide behind
igetwild im going to beat you tonight and go on to win the superfly championship then go on to win the world title

igetwild! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S97Qxqb2Ms)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtwxRvIkpVs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUs9f_ooY2g&feature=related

and Avidco wins! He moves on to the finals!

Danny: What a showing from these two! It will definetly get interesting later tonight but up next getting right back into the action is The Prophecy vs. Inzagi!

Scott: That’s right! This will be quite a match!

The Prophecy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnB25KVyynA&feature=player_embedded)

The Prophecy: Tonight ladies and gentlemen, history will finally be made. Two weeks ago I appeared on the premier AWF show and competed in not one but two matches, in my quest to become World Champion. However as you know I failed to win the ultimate X match and last week I had other obligations so I could not appear here. Now for those of you who dont know me, I am The Prophecy, the future of this fed. Tonight I will challenge for the Superfly Championship. Now I know what youre all thinking, a mid-card title, please Prophecy dont lower yourself. Haha, well I appreciate your concern but this is merely a stepping stone towards my destiny, to become the AWF World Champion. You know throughout my 8 year career I have main evented PPVs, beaten the best to offer but I have never won a championship. Tonight that all changes, Tonight I become the AWF Super fly Champion......Playtime is over

Inzagi! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8-wggaOovg&feature=player_embedded)

Danny: and here comes Inzagi! Prophecy has is hands full tonight

Scott: No Doubt but he is the Prophecy so who knows what can happen!

Match 4:The Prophecy vs Inzagi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoEeLxSg4J8

Scott: The Prophecy wins! He just might be winning his first championship tonight! Wow fantastic! Let’s get the last tournament match going we have PunkMark vs. Guitar Hero

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Match 5:Punkmark vs. GuitarHero!

GuitarHero! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlq-eocSNMs&feature=related)

Danny: GuitarHero has shown dominance last week in AWF but let’s see if PunkMark can cool this guy down!

Punkmark (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbgtVFlyCQ)

Scott: and the crowd goes crazy for Punkmark he could very well be the fan favorite to win this match and the title! Let’s see what happens!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TQIKkb13no

Punkmark wins!!! He moves on to the main event!

Scott: Well here we go ladies and gentlemen our main event and the winner is the first ever AWF Super Fly Champion

Danny: That’s right four competitors who went through hard fought matches earlier will go on in a double elimination fatal four way right now!

Main Event: El Scorpio vs. Avidco vs. The Prophecy vs. Punkmark!

El Scorpio! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME&feature=player_embedded)

Avidco (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-AukSnsyA8)

The Prophecy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnB25KVyynA&feature=player_embedded)

(AJ Styles-The Prophecy, Jerry Lynn-El Scorpio, Avidco-Psycosis, Punkmark-Low Ki)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8M-i8bjKw

Scott: THE PROPHECY WINS! HE FINALLY WINS HIS FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP IN WRESTLING AND IT IS IN AWF!

Danny: No Doubt he’ll make a great champion! And here comes HolyJose!

HolyJose: Prophecy! Congratulations! Here you go here is your AWF Super Fly Championship! You definitely earned it tonight!

*The Prophecy accepts the title and HolyJose raises his hand in victory and shakes hands with the Prophecy!*

Scott: Thank you ladies and gentlemen We end this broadcast now remember to join us here next week on AWF!

HolyJose2391
08-04-2011, 11:17 PM
let me know what you guys think :D

tnawhat
08-05-2011, 06:37 AM
let me know what you guys think :D

great show holy

HolyJose2391
08-05-2011, 08:33 AM
great show holy

Thanks man :)

zapphoman
08-05-2011, 08:51 AM
You did a great job on the show HJ.

WWTNA Mark
08-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Great job HJ!!! :D

tnawhat
08-05-2011, 08:57 AM
no problem credit where credit is due

HolyJose2391
08-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks guys! Means a lot btw this show and next weeks show are gonna be posted at midnight EST because I'll be busy tonit I have a work dinner and next week I'm going to a concert so I'll try and post the shows earlier

HeelTurn
08-05-2011, 01:46 PM
I enjoyed it, and not just for the obvious reasons lol Impressive for your first show HJ

S.E. Zero
08-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks guys! Means a lot btw this show and next weeks show are gonna be posted at midnight EST because I'll be busy tonit I have a work dinner and next week I'm going to a concert so I'll try and post the shows earlier

Great show this week and I'll look forward to the next few shows. Hope the dinner goes smoothly and you have fun at the concert.

HolyJose2391
08-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys it means alot! Make sure to tune in next week DJ Black will be in action

S.E. Zero
08-05-2011, 04:25 PM
IC: So that coward of a champion DJ Black finally decided AWF was worthy of his ''precious'' time?, Well its about time cause I gotta a few things to the ''champ'' before our match at the PPV.

So DJ Black, get ready to be face to face with the man who is gonna defeat you at No Speed Limit and become the rightful AWF World Champion.

ihearvoices
08-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys it means alot! Make sure to tune in next week DJ Black will be in action

Do you have a page where i can see the Roster i might be interesting in leading a helping hand by creating a new guy if its cool with the JBW guys that is of course

S.E. Zero
08-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Do you have a page where i can see the Roster i might be interesting in leading a helping hand by creating a new guy if its cool with the JBW guys that is of course

Roster page is right here: www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8377-AWF-Roster-thread

Being that its a new character and not the one you use in JBW, I'm sure they will have no problem with you joining.

Hope this helps.

ihearvoices
08-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Roster page is right here: www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8377-AWF-Roster-thread

Being that its a new character and not the one you use in JBW, I'm sure they will have no problem with you joining.

Hope this helps.

Thanks it does

S.E. Zero
08-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Thanks it does

Awesomesauce :)

chunkkynutzzz
08-06-2011, 03:50 PM
AWF is on The Rise!!!

HolyJose2391
08-06-2011, 04:54 PM
YES! Watch out HWA you got competition :D

broc808
08-06-2011, 05:01 PM
YES! Watch out HWA you got competition :D

no kidding looking forward to reading the shows Straight Edge Zero

HolyJose2391
08-06-2011, 05:12 PM

Be sure to check them out :)

S.E. Zero
08-06-2011, 05:15 PM

Lol I don't write the show HolyJose does, I just play Jason Alexander both here and in BWA.

I wouldn't be opposed to appearing in HWA just not on a full time basis being on 2 e-feds is hard enough as it is, I can't imagine being on 3 at the same time but if you need another talent to appear from time to time in HWA, let me know.

broc808
08-06-2011, 05:28 PM
lol my bad but if i do need a guest appearance ill be sure to let you know

S.E. Zero
08-06-2011, 08:44 PM
lol my bad but if i do need a guest appearance ill be sure to let you know

Sounds great.

CGBigMan
08-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Well im lazy and didnt want to pm so heres the details

Name:Gillz

A cocky highflyer with an attitude and determination to win at all costs, be them legal or not

Finishers:
Dead Memories(Double Roatation Moonsault)
Wait and Bleed(Crossface)

sorry if its short but im not great at these things

HolyJose2391
08-06-2011, 11:38 PM
Well im lazy and didnt want to pm so heres the details

Name:Gillz

A cocky highflyer with an attitude and determination to win at all costs, be them legal or not

Finishers:
Dead Memories(Double Roatation Moonsault)
Wait and Bleed(Crossface)

sorry if its short but im not great at these things

Enterance theme? Otherwise it's all good and I'll work you in :!

S.E. Zero
08-07-2011, 04:45 PM
IC: I can the rush of adrenaline pulsing through my veins in anticipation of finally confronting DJ Black before his destined defeat by my hands at No Speed Limits.

I will be AWF World Champion one way or another.

S.E. Zero
08-08-2011, 03:22 PM
I honestly feel like leaving, no one is being active and making it fun to be here anymore.

Its a shame really, but its true.

tnawhat
08-09-2011, 06:04 AM
it kinda boring ae
its a great dissappointment tho as holy is doi0ng a great job

HolyJose2391
08-09-2011, 08:53 AM
it kinda boring ae
its a great dissappointment tho as holy is doi0ng a great job

I appreciate it but I'm hoping it will get more active. I mean the only active wrestlers are you, SEZ and heelTurn. Now we have chunkynutz and CgBigman so we just gotta get the word out there

tnawhat
08-09-2011, 08:54 AM
hope so holy

chunkkynutzzz
08-09-2011, 01:34 PM
You know The show Wll Have there stars and the product will be made Great,Then the flock shall come..we have to be innovatve and different..and m wlling to help dam nabbit!

HeelTurn
08-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Yeah I have faith in HolyJose and the AWF roster, maybe get more advertising out there, ask the EWNCW and JBW bosses if they will promote this in their shows.

HolyJose2391
08-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Yeah I have faith in HolyJose and the AWF roster, maybe get more advertising out there, ask the EWNCW and JBW bosses if they will promote this in their shows.

That's a great idea! Oh man if Rob wasn't so busy I could ask him to make a video hype for No Speed Limit

CGBigMan
08-09-2011, 05:10 PM
jose clear you inbox

HolyJose2391
08-09-2011, 05:30 PM
jose clear you inbox

I have already

CGBigMan
08-09-2011, 05:33 PM
promo sent

HolyJose2391
08-09-2011, 05:44 PM
promo sent

Got it! Thanks man

S.E. Zero
08-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Only 2 more days Zero Gravity....why cant time move faster?

I want my weekly dose of Zero Gravity already.....=( but I'll wait, I know it'll be worth the wait =)

Krysys
08-10-2011, 02:40 AM

If you guys want I can advertise you guys today in the fillers for Damnation?

HolyJose2391
08-10-2011, 09:14 AM
If you guys want I can advertise you guys today in the fillers for Damnation?

That would be great!

Krysys
08-10-2011, 01:58 PM
That would be great!

Just tell me what you would like for me to say

S.E. Zero
08-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Just tell me what you would like for me to say

Just announce it as what it is: The Airbourne Wrestling Federation, an e-fed where high flying, death defying and heart pumping adrenaline seekers need to be.

Then use the url for this thread ir the AWF roster thread so.people can join.

HeelTurn
08-10-2011, 03:45 PM
HJ, The Prophecy has graced your inbox with a PM.

HolyJose2391
08-10-2011, 08:45 PM
HJ, The Prophecy has graced your inbox with a PM.

Got it and thanks it was great!

chunkkynutzzz
08-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Can't wait to See Zero Gravity
F#ck Watcha Heard!

HolyJose2391
08-10-2011, 10:39 PM
It shall be up around midnight EST tomorrow mainly because I won't have time Friday to post it during the day. I hope you do enjoy it though.

S.E. Zero
08-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Awf, awf, awf!!!!

HolyJose2391
08-11-2011, 11:03 PM
AWF Zero Gravity episode 3

Scott: Welcome back everybody! We are live here in the AWF Zero Gravity Center in Epcot Disney! …Danny what are you doing

Danny *in a horrible singing voice*: EVERYBODY YEA! ROCK YOUR BODY YEA! BACKSTRE…oh wait we’re live aren’t we?

Scott: Yup and you just revealed to the entire world you listen to the Backstreet Boys

Danny: Fuck…Well let’s get on with show while I hide my shame!

Damien Hardy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtagaV1clY&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: Well here comes Damien Hardy and it looks like he has something to get off his chest!

Danny: He certainly looks pissed! Let’s see what Mr. Hardy has to say!

DH: Shut up! Shut the music, shut the fucking commentators! I have made AWF my home and now some JBW piece of shit thinks he can come over and run this place?! No AWF is my domain and in no way shape or form should he be running this! For Fucks sake he awarded the first ever Super Fly Championship to a JBW wrestler The Prophecy. There is no Prophecy around here just a conspiracy to keep me out of the main event! So I am taking a personal vendetta against HolyJose. You better watch your back because I will attack and get rid of you!

HolyJose: A conspiracy? Who the hell are you R-Truth? Next thing you know you’re gonna be talking to your imaginary friends. Hardy I take threats lightly. Now as a GM I will not get my hands on any of my employees and that’s what you are an employee, and I can easily have you out of a job. But These fans want to see something, they want to see your ass get kicked! I know just the person. AWF please give one of my newest acquisitions to AWF a standing ovation!

JMAN IS HERE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk)

Jman: Suprised to see me? *crowd pops* For those who don't know, My name is Jman and you can see me every Tuesday night on JBW Warfare....Yes FSA, I called it JBW Warfare! *JBW fans pop* The reason I'm here in AWF is because I wanna be a part of getting the cruiserweight division back on the map. I have a ton of respect for guys like Guerrero, Lynn, Mysterio, Van Dam, Malenko, and Sabu and I think it's the responsibility of the new generation to carry on what they created.

Match 1. Damien Hardy vs. Jman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16Sasphyp0

Scott: Jman has done it! He has won his first match here in AWF I can’t wait to see more of him!

Danny *singing horribly again*: DON’T WANNA HEAR YOU SAY I WANT IT THAT WAY…fuck we’re on again

Scott: You really need to stop listening to music here, congratulations on Jman’s victory tonight!

Match 2 igetwild vs Inzagi!

Danny: I see the camera I will not sing into it! Anyways looks to me like these two have had a losing streak here in AWF so now at least one of them will get a win here in AWF.

Scott: It seems like HolyJose made the match I guess to make one of them happy to end a losing streak here tonight!

igetwild! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S97Qxqb2Ms)

Scott: igetwild has been in a sour mood lately I guess it’s because he’s lost two weeks in a row and he is used being a winner.

Danny: Well can you blame him! He is a winner! He should never be losing.

Scott: Says the one who was belting out Backstreet Boys,

Danny:…oh look here comes Inzagi!

Inzagi! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8-wggaOovg&feature=player_embedded)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us1GTlbWgIU
(ignore post match going to type the rest)

Igetwild and Inzagi look to be at a stalemate! Wait what’s this! They both stare at each other and attack and beat down the referee!!!! What is the meaning of this!

Igetwild get’s on the mic!

Igetwild: I am sick and tired of you Americans! I came here to kick ass not to job and so you have Inzagi and I go at it. We are the best this company has to offer and we get treated like shit! You so called “fans” don’t realize the struggle Inzagi and I have been through. Well no more! We are here to challenge the majority! HolyJose I’m looking at you! You better get some teams here to AWF because we are hungry and this company needs a tag team division that Inzagi and I will dominate! We are losers no more.

Inzagi: Tonight we are no longer alone. Tonight we unite and become the Far East Warriors!

Scott: Wow looks like we out very first TAG TEAM! Will a tag team division be made in AWF looks like time will tell!

HolyJose2391
08-11-2011, 11:12 PM
*Camera looks around and sees El Scorpio enter HolyJose’s office*

El Scorpio: Holy we need to talk.

HJ: Don’t you see I’m busy here? Make it quick.

El Scorpio: I am demanding a title match against DJ Black I don’t give a damn if Alexander won two weeks ago I deserve a title shot and god dammit the fans wanna see it to!

HJ: You make a great point. The fans do like you and want to see you in the title match but that’s not going to happen. What I will do though is tonight’s main event be El Scorpio vs. DJ Black vs. Jason Alexander in a triple threat match. If you win, you’re automatically added to the main event at No Speed Limit. But if DJ Black or Jason Alexander are to win the match remains as is and the winner chooses the stipulation at No Speed Limit. Now I have to get back to work.

El Scorpio: Fine! I’ll guarandamntee I win tonight!

Danny: Well looks like out main event tonight is going to be an intense one! A triple threat tonight!

Scott: Not only that but if El Scorpio wins, he’s in the main event at No Speed Limit or the winner of the triple threat match tonight decides the stipulation of the main event of No Speed Limit. What a main event for tonight.

Danny: Yea so it seems now back to the action!

Match 3: Gillz vs. The Prophecy
!
Scott: Well looks like we have a huge match tonight! The Super Fly Champion is in action against the debuting Gillz.

Danny: Yes Scott, Gillz vs the Prophecy the only place that it will happen is here in AWF!

AWF Super Fly Champion The Prophecy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnB25KVyynA&feature=player_embedded)

*The Prophecy comes out wearing this Super Fly Championship proudly and speaks into the mic*

"To quote a man on level with my talent.....Finally...The Prophecy has....won a championship. You see for many years I bled in rings all over the world hoping that one day a company would realize how talented I am and give me the ball. Finally here in the AWF I have been given that oppurtunity, and all I can say is about damn time. It took this company 2 weeks to realise my undeniable talent, charisma and sheer marketability. Now since I am holding the SuperFly championship, that means I must up my game...well how can you up that which is already at the top. As the first ever Super Fly champion I will do this company proud and I wll take on anyone who is foolish enough to think they are even in my league. I deserve this belt, I really do...ao nobody is going to take this away from me, and I mean nobody. My goal here is not complete though. being the Super Fly champion is an honour, but it is not the same as being the World Champion here. So I am going on record to say that The Prophecy will become a World Champion sometime here in the AWF, this title is just the first step on my way to conquering this company. AWF you have been put on notice, The Prophecy isnt here to play games, he is here to play God, a wrestling God....so it has been written and so it shall be done".

Gillz! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIVuynOPTM)

*Gillz enters the ring and grabs a mic*

Hello AWF
for those of you who dont already know my name is Gillz
and im am for a few reasons but those matter to the likes of you people in the audience
all you need to know is i am the future of wrestling and no matter what i will become the best in the business and my first stop is winning the championship here and i dont care whos ass i have to beat round the ring to do it
it could be tommorow or next week its going to happen
i mean i was one of the first here to make this style famous and there is know one else who does it better than me.
*Drops the mic*

(Sydal=Gillz, Prophecy=Evans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPd0z1wG1_o

Scott: The Prophecy wins showing why he is the Super Fly Champion! But what a showing by Gillz I can’t wait to see more of Gillz here in AWF.
Danny: Match of the night if I say so myself!

Match 4: Kash vs. PunkMark

KASH!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGn4fsgtLcI)
Scott: here comes AWF new comer Kash! And he looks like an arrogant SOB.

Danny: That’s not arrogance that’s confidence I like this kid! Can’t wait to see what he has in store!

Scott: Here comes Punkmark hopefully he can cool down this arrogant looking fool known as Kash.

Danny: That’s not biased at all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GpBOM1YIeM

Kash picks up the victory. What an Impressive debut!

Scott: Well folks here we go, out main event it is a triple threat match if El Scorpio wins he is added to the AWF World Championship match at No Speed Limit. But if DJ Black or Jason Alexander win they choose the stipulation for their match.

Danny: Quite a turn of events here I wonder what’s going to happen.

Scott: Well looks like we’re going to find out!

Main Event: El Scorpio vs. DJ Black vs. Jason “The Puerto Rican Nightmare” Alexander!

Scott: Here comes El Scorpio who went into HolyJose’s office to demand this match.

Danny: Who does he think he is? He lost fair and square he’s just a cry baby if I say so myself

Scott: Cry baby or not he got it and let’s see if he can take this opportunity.

AWF World Champion DJ Black! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCpcdb_kig)

Scott: Some champion he is! He hasn’t been in a match in 3 weeks! He could have ring rust for all we know!

Danny: That maybe so but he is a credible champion I have full faith in here.

Jason Alexander (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwbQwsicw&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: You know I’ll say this Jason Alexander is the face of AWF he puts so much devotion to AWF he deserves the top spot.

Danny: But he’s no DJ Black…

Scott: Let’s just watch the action in the ring!

(Austin Ares=DJ Black, Kid Kash=El Scorpio, Jimmy Rave=Jason Alexander)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4z8t5Ne5k

DJ Black Wins the match! Showing he is a dominant champion

DJ: So the match a No Speed Limit will be a No DQ Match so Alexander you better pray I don’t end your career because I will walk out the AWF World Champion.

*Jason Alexander comes in and just beats down DJ Black with a steel chair my god DJ Black has been laid out!*

JA: So we're finally face to face after all this time, the famous DJ Black and the infamous Jason Alexander, 2 of the AWF's biggest stars yet only one of them has truly shined and will continue to and that's me.

You are not a champion just a title holder, a true champion is out here week in and week out proving why he deserves to be called champion; I am the definition of what a true champion should be wether these idiotic fans realize it or not.

I will defeat you and prove what AWF means to me and what it should mean to everyone here and you fans will be witness to it as well, you may hate me and I love that you do but you will respect me as will you DJ Black when I walk out of No Speed Limits as the new AWF World Champion.

*The Camera go out as the image of Jason Alexander standing tall over DJ Black holding the AWF World Championship over his head*

S.E. Zero
08-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Great show HolyJose

Got a new talent, a new alliance and the beginnings of what's to be a brand new tag team division, setup for a great main event, a champion look strong, another debut as well and the World Champion get the win before a powerful message from Jason Alexander to DJ Black was delivered.

Wonderful job, mi amigo.

S.E. Zero
08-11-2011, 11:39 PM
IC: Now thats how you send a message, whoooo!!!

Now with a No DQ Match set into place there's no limit to the amount of pain, suffering and anguish I will cause to DJ Black before pinning him and becoming the brand new AWF World Champion.

Victory is in the air and it favors Jason ''The Puerto Rican Nightmare'' Alexander.

HeelTurn
08-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Great show, and great to see some new faces in the AWF.

thejman93
08-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Great job Holy! I'm glad people liked my debut.

jamaicanbadass
08-12-2011, 11:13 AM
good to see things pickin up here, soon el scorpio will become the AWF world champion

HolyJose2391
08-12-2011, 01:15 PM
good to see things pickin up here, soon el scorpio will become the AWF world champion

You're El Scorpio??? Haha sorry I've been writing your parts I'll start sending you PMs from now on. An thanks glad Yo guys enjoyed the show :D

kickass
08-12-2011, 02:15 PM
the world champ has returned peeps

kickass
08-12-2011, 06:44 PM
IC as DJ black: the idea of anybody taking this belt away from the definition of cool is pathetic, but really, jason alexander???? at no speed limit its sure to be an awesome high flyin match, but make no mistake, i am going home with the AWF world title. about 2 months ago, i was hyping my debut in EWNCW, promisin a revolution. that revolution has spread to the AWF and its not stoppin anytime soon. big up ma fans, fuck all haters.

S.E. Zero
08-12-2011, 07:35 PM
IC as DJ black: the idea of anybody taking this belt away from the definition of cool is pathetic, but really, jason alexander???? at no speed limit its sure to be an awesome high flyin match, but make no mistake, i am going home with the AWF world title. about 2 months ago, i was hyping my debut in EWNCW, promisin a revolution. that revolution has spread to the AWF and its not stoppin anytime soon. big up ma fans, fuck all haters.

IC: A Revolution of vomit is what you've spread cause the sight of you nakes me sick, you are and always will be a EWNCW wannabe who doesnt deserve to be even be called champion, but that'll change at No Speed Limits when I defeat you and become the AWF World Champion.

jamaicanbadass
08-13-2011, 08:26 AM
IC: A Revolution of vomit is what you've spread cause the sight of you nakes me sick, you are and always will be a EWNCW wannabe who doesnt deserve to be even be called champion, but that'll change at No Speed Limits when I defeat you and become the AWF World Champion.

IC as el scorpio: neither of you deserve that title, soon the stingin luchador will get that big gold belt of whoever wins at no speed limit. hasta lavista mothafuckaasss

jamaicanbadass
08-13-2011, 08:28 AM
i think we should start a show thread for PPVs and episodes of zero gravity and have this thread just for promos and ideas. what do you guys think???

guitarhero
08-13-2011, 03:34 PM
i think we should start a show thread for PPVs and episodes of zero gravity and have this thread just for promos and ideas. what do you guys think???

yeh i think that would be a good idea, means people dont have to fish through pages for shows

guitarhero
08-13-2011, 03:42 PM
IC as el scorpio: neither of you deserve that title, soon the stingin luchador will get that big gold belt of whoever wins at no speed limit. hasta lavista mothafuckaasss

IC as damian hardy: what........the..........fuck.......... not only am i not in the world title match at no speed limit, i have el homo ahead of me in the title picture. do you know who i am, do you know who my brothers are, IM DAMIAN HARDY, part of the most extreme high flying family of wrestlers in history. last time i looked the AWF was all about extreme and all about high flyers, and yet, one of the infamous hardys is on the roster and not in the title picture. and better yet, im not even in contention for the superfly title. jesus christ, if i wanted i could go join my brothers in TNA, where i would be appreciated, but y'know what, i think I'll stick around. because management can't hold me down forever, and soon enough, the golden brother WILL have gold round his waist.

HolyJose2391
08-13-2011, 04:29 PM
IC as damian hardy: what........the..........fuck.......... not only am i not in the world title match at no speed limit, i have el homo ahead of me in the title picture. do you know who i am, do you know who my brothers are, IM DAMIAN HARDY, part of the most extreme high flying family of wrestlers in history. last time i looked the AWF was all about extreme and all about high flyers, and yet, one of the infamous hardys is on the roster and not in the title picture. and better yet, im not even in contention for the superfly title. jesus christ, if i wanted i could go join my brothers in TNA, where i would be appreciated, but y'know what, i think I'll stick around. because management can't hold me down forever, and soon enough, the golden brother WILL have gold round his waist.

Wait guitar hero and Damien Hardy are one in the same?!? Man I need to catch up on my roster xD

thejman93
08-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Wait guitar hero and Damien Hardy are one in the same?!? Man I need to catch up on my roster xD

You need anything from me Holy?

HolyJose2391
08-13-2011, 04:48 PM
You need anything from me Holy?

I'll let everyone know come Tuesday

thejman93
08-13-2011, 04:49 PM
I'll let everyone know come Tuesday

Ahhh cool.

S.E. Zero
08-13-2011, 05:00 PM

Lol Yeah you do

S.E. Zero
08-13-2011, 08:02 PM

And thus another possible feud is created.

AWF is pickinp up momentum and tensions are running high, I like it.

kickass
08-14-2011, 04:10 AM

IC as DJ black: im the world champ, you're not. therefor i am better than you, alexander and el scorpio.

OOC: anyone know when the next show is???

tnawhat
08-14-2011, 07:03 AM
hell yea it is

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 07:06 AM
IC: So who is going to be the first to challenge The Prophecy for the AWF Super Fly Championship, caution, facing The Prophecy may be hazardous to your feeble health.

tnawhat
08-14-2011, 07:17 AM
IC: So who is going to be the first to challenge The Prophecy for the AWF Super Fly Championship, caution, facing The Prophecy may be hazardous to your feeble health.

IC: that would be me
i am
and dont worry its the prophecys bo thats hazardous

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 07:19 AM
IC: that would be me
i am
and dont worry its the prophecys bo thats hazardous

IC: oh so we have ourselves a comedian do we? The only things that make me laugh about you is your confidence and ability, pfft.

tnawhat
08-14-2011, 07:23 AM
ic: well my ability can outmatch you any day of the week
just give me a shot and you will find out

supercenasucks
08-14-2011, 11:03 AM
wow, this thread has come along way since i founded it :). hey guys, just checkin up on how my creations doin, awesome shows, keep it up. oh, and feel free to use my "executioner" character as a jobber since im not really on much anymore

supercenasucks
08-14-2011, 11:04 AM
IC as DJ black: im the world champ, you're not. therefor i am better than you, alexander and el scorpio.

OOC: anyone know when the next show is???

still world champ i see, nice belt design

kickass
08-14-2011, 11:22 AM
still world champ i see, nice belt design

yeh, thanks.

ok jose or whoevers in charge please listen. guitarhero or damian hardy or whatever the fuck he wants to be called is goin round spammin the other threads and being a douche. this might sound childish but if he isnt released then i quit.

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:23 AM
hey Holy jose it looks like some (or 1) of your superstars is spaming AWF in other e feds just thought id let you know

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 11:43 AM
wow, this thread has come along way since i founded it :). hey guys, just checkin up on how my creations doin, awesome shows, keep it up. oh, and feel free to use my "executioner" character as a jobber since im not really on much anymore

Glad you're liking it and who guitar hero? I'll see to what is going on

CGBigMan
08-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Glad you're liking it and who guitar hero? I'll see to what is going on

his character is damien hardy

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 12:01 PM
his character is damien hardy

Yea pm sent he will no longer be apart of AWF I'm not going to allow him to disrespect another fed

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Yea pm sent he will no longer be apart of AWF I'm not going to allow him to disrespect another fed

Thats great news

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 12:25 PM
AWF deserves better, we have a talented bunch of JBW, EWNCW and Indie guys, we dont need some guy showing us in a bad light, well done HJ.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-14-2011, 12:28 PM

You are a legend HJ!

Loving the show here guys, keep it up!

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 12:31 PM
AWF deserves better, we have a talented bunch of JBW, EWNCW and Indie guys, we dont need some guy showing us in a bad light, well done HJ.
Psh I did because he put JBW dead last! Lol jkjk I don't want that to be the image of AWF it is mybassumption that we are all in this for fun and not to throw around hate

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 12:34 PM
Psh I did because he put JBW dead last! Lol jkjk I don't want that to be the image of AWF it is mybassumption that we are all in this for fun and not to throw around hate

Jaber till the end eh? xD

broc808
08-14-2011, 12:37 PM

hey man dont worry about him hes 1 bad person in a good e fed ive enjoyed reading AWF so just keep doing what youre dooing

Rich Cranium
08-14-2011, 12:38 PM
I just dropped by to see if the toilet had been flushed. Man, that guitarhero was smelling awful!

guitarhero
08-14-2011, 01:17 PM
well douchebags you'll be pleased to know im no longer with AWF, and after all the work i put in it doesnt look like anyone else will hire me. this is bullshit.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 01:19 PM
You are a legend HJ!

Loving the show here guys, keep it up!

Thanks TBOZ!

Krysys
08-14-2011, 01:40 PM

Nice going HJ!

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 01:45 PM
well douchebags you'll be pleased to know im no longer with AWF, and after all the work i put in it doesnt look like anyone else will hire me. this is bullshit.

You were not helping AWF at all. You were just tarnishing our image....then again that's what happens when you hire a Hardy

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 01:56 PM
You were not helping AWF at all. You were just tarnishing our image....then again that's what happens when you hire a Hardy

Hahaha great line

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Btw I would like to thank everyone who informed me about all of this today. Waking up I was expecting Mayhem and it was a nice little surprise there. It's not right to go around to other feeds and promote one fed as another and then go on and insult your champion! The way he did

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Due to the recent events DJ Black has been stripped of the world title there will be a battle royal this Friday to determine the opponent for Jason Alexander at No Speed Limit

CGBigMan
08-14-2011, 04:11 PM
Due to the recent events DJ Black has been stripped of the world title there will be a battle royal this Friday to determine the opponent for Jason Alexander at No Speed Limit

my time 2 shine

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 04:17 PM

What recent events?

IC: A battle royal to determine who faces me? I should be awarded the title immediately but its no matter, I will win at No Speed Limits and officially be the #1 wrestler here in AWF by becoming the new AWF World Champion.

PandaMassacre
08-14-2011, 04:19 PM
What recent events?

IC: A battle royal to determine who faces me? I should be awarded the title immediately but its no matter, I will win at No Speed Limits and officially be the #1 wrestler here in AWF by becoming the new AWF World Champion.

You are already a legend.

CGBigMan
08-14-2011, 04:19 PM
What recent events?

check ewncws thread

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 04:22 PM
You are already a legend.

Sigging this ;)

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 04:34 PM
What a day you guys have had! ;)

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 04:35 PM
check ewncws thread

So if I understand correctly kickass was guitarhero and supercenasucks all together, man that's pathetic indeed. Its great he got stripped of the title and for that I assume kicked out of AWF, if so then good cause we can do better without him or his other aliases.

We will make AWF the e-fed to be with the right way.

CGBigMan
08-14-2011, 04:36 PM
So if I understand correctly kickass was guitarhero and supercenasucks all together, man that's pathetic indeed. Its great he got stripped of the title and for that I assume kicked out of AWF, if so then good cause we can do better without him or his other aliases.

We will make AWF the e-fed to be with the right way.

i thinkso anyway
kickass and ghero were banned tho so neither will come back

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:38 PM
How many guys in this thread now, and since there is no World champ that makes me the top guy now haha

chunkkynutzzz
08-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Hilarious Day!

Either Way Now its Time for Others to Shine Bright,Step up And Take The AWF Title and take it To New heights
AWF

PM ME Boss Of AWF immediately

CGBigMan
08-14-2011, 04:39 PM
How many guys in this thread now, and since there is no World champ that makes me the top guy now haha

IC: not if have anything to do with it
ill be top soon

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:42 PM
IC: not if have anything to do with it
ill be top soon

IC: Your dellusins of grandeur amuse me, perhaps I The Prophecy will become World Champ to, holding both belts.

OOC: So theres what 6 or 7 of us lol

CGBigMan
08-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Jose can you post everybody who is on the roster

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 04:46 PM
OOC: So theres what 6 or 7 of us lol

Thats about right but we're a starting e-fed. We haven't even had our first PPV yet so its understandable that we have a small roster for now, we'll grow and be better we just gotta give it time.

I'm sure the juggernauts known as EWNCW and JBw started out small too and look at them now, I believe the same will happen here.

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Thats about right but we're a starting e-fed. We haven't even had our first PPV yet so its understandable that we have a small roster for now, we'll grow and be better we just gotta give it time.

I'm sure the juggernauts known as EWNCW and JBw started out small too and look at them now, I believe the same will happen here.

Thats true, I was an original JBW guy to.

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 04:56 PM
What a day you guys have had! ;)

You said it, bro xD

chunkkynutzzz
08-14-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm Personally a fan of new comer Kash ,just gotta a ring to it

broc808
08-15-2011, 02:29 AM
straight edge the scared thing was a joke and i am also heel

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 02:35 AM
straight edge the scared thing was a joke and i am also heel

I know bro but still its like people think heels are afraid of competition, I think they crave it more just to prove they are indeed the best and rub it in the audience's faces thats why I dont get why they think that.

Awesome bro heels FTW.

broc808
08-15-2011, 02:39 AM
I know bro but still its like people think heels are afraid of competition, I think they crave it more just to prove they are indeed the best and rub it in the audience's faces thats why I dont get why they think that.

Awesome bro heels FTW.

depends on what type of heel it is but we will pick this up tommarow cause im tired and im going to sleep

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 02:42 AM
depends on what type of heel it is but we will pick this up tommarow cause im tired and im going to sleep

All right night bro

thejman93
08-15-2011, 12:21 PM
So.........What's our plan here? Couple more tournaments to crown new champs?

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 06:46 PM
So.........What's our plan here? Couple more tournaments to crown new champs?

Well my persona Jason Alexander is still the main challenger for the title, this week a battle royal will take place to find him an opponent for the PPV to crown a brand new champion.

The rest I dont know, I'm sure The Prophecy will defend his championship at the PPV and later on if we get enough people and form a few teams introducing a set of tag team championship could be good.

We'll see.