PDA

View Full Version : AWF airbourne wrestling federation

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 07:35 PM
So.........What's our plan here? Couple more tournaments to crown new champs?

Battle royal this Friday to determine who faces Jason Alexander and a roster beat down in Dj Black el Scorpio and Damien hardy :D probably have that as the main event six man tag agisnt those three and then give them their release. Which two guys wanna be the ones who kick their asses in a match?

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Battle royal this Friday to determine who faces Jason Alexander and a roster beat down in Dj Black el Scorpio and Damien hardy :D probably have that as the main event. Which two guys wanna be the ones who kick their asses in a match?

hey jose i was wondering are you still ganna have those guys on the roster???????

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 07:42 PM
hey jose i was wondering are you still ganna have those guys on the roster???????

Not after Friday. Gonna give those assholes an ass kicking by the entire roster. Also HolyJose is making his in ring debut for this match me and two others against those three.

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Battle royal this Friday to determine who faces Jason Alexander and a roster beat down in Dj Black el Scorpio and Damien hardy :D probably have that as the main event six man tag agisnt those three and then give them their release. Which two guys wanna be the ones who kick their asses in a match?

I do, I do, I do!!!!! Let me be one of the people who gets to kick their asses out, you wont regret it.

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 10:32 PM
So.....no?

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 10:36 PM
So.....no?

It's a yes! One spot left who wants it?

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:37 PM
It's a yes! One spot left who wants it?

me me me pick me

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 10:38 PM
me me me pick me

Broc wants in on it? I mean at the end everyone is going to beat the shit out them this is for the tag match we'll see how it goes

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Broc wants in on it? I mean at the end everyone is going to beat the shit out them this is for the tag match we'll see how it goes

as long as i can be in that battle royal im fine

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 10:43 PM
as long as i can be in that battle royal im fine

Yea that's most likely the case I'm have the entire roster compete in it

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Yea that's most likely the case I'm have the entire roster compete in it

be a great debut for my superstar

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 10:51 PM

IC: How its gonna go is Jason Alexander alongside of 2 of the AWF's newest members will be defeating these 3 sorry ass pieces of trash and lead the roster in unity and loyalty to make sure people get the message that if you fuck with AWF, we will fuck you back and kick your ass out the door.

broc808
08-15-2011, 10:53 PM
IC: How its gonna go is Jason Alexander alongside of 2 of the AWF's newest members will be defeating these 3 sorry ass pieces of trash and lead the roster in unity and loyalty to make sure people get the message that if you fuck with AWF, we will fuck you back and kick your ass out the door.

IC: How its gonna go is were all gonna kick there sorry asses out of AWF then im gonna win the battle royal and kick your sorry ass out of the title picture

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 11:00 PM
IC: How its gonna go is were all gonna kick there sorry asses out of AWF then im gonna win the battle royal and kick your sorry ass out of the title picture

IC: I'd like to see you try, see this is my company and I will lead this company into a new era and winning the AWF World Championship is something that WILL happen wether it be against you or any other so called talent here in AWF that wins that battle royal.

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:07 PM
IC: I'd like to see you try, see this is my company and I will lead this company into a new era and winning the AWF World Championship is something that WILL happen wether it be against you or any other so called talent here in AWF that wins that battle royal.

IC: correction this was your company but now that im hear you will be exposed for what you truely are, and winning the AWF title i mean you better hope someone other than me wins that battle royal otherwise you can forget about that dream, you see my debut is going to be known as the best debut in AWF history not only will i win the battle royal... but i will also make a bigger statement than anyone could and it doesnt end there after that i will earn what i truely deserve... the AWF world championship

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 11:13 PM
IC: correction this was your company but now that im hear you will be exposed for what you truely are, and winning the AWF title i mean you better hope someone other than me wins that battle royal otherwise you can forget about that dream, you see my debut is going to be known as the best debut in AWF history not only will i win the battle royal... but i will also make a bigger statement than anyone could and it doesnt end there after that i will earn what i truely deserve... the AWF world championship

IC: last time I checked I own this company therefor it's mine. As for the AWF world title I've yet to see you prove anything to me.

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:15 PM
IC: last time I checked I own this company therefor it's mine. As for the AWF world title I've yet to see you prove anything to me.

IC: well watch me in the battle royal and i will prove everything to you

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 11:21 PM

IC: Until you step into the ring with me and actually defeat me, this is and will continue to be my company.

Good luck in that battle royal you're gonna need it, unlike me who actually earned my right to headline what will be the best match at No Speed Limits before anyone else because I am that good.

No matter who it is that steps into the ring with me the outcome will be the same I, Jason Alexander will be the new AWF World Champion.

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:30 PM
IC: Until you step into the ring with me and actually defeat me, this is and will continue to be my company.

Good luck in that battle royal you're gonna need it, unlike me who actually earned my right to headline what will be the best match at No Speed Limits before anyone else because I am that good.

No matter who it is that steps into the ring with me the outcome will be the same I, Jason Alexander will be the new AWF World Champion.

IC: well if thats the case this wont be your company for long because when i step in that ring with you at no speed limits you will see whos company this truely is

and please luck... luck is for losers, leprecons and the cleveland browns.... woops said loosers twice... and yes ill give you that you did earn to be in the title match but you by any means did not earn the right to call yourself champion and as for the AWF title it will be me stepping into the ring with you..... but the outcome no no no that will not be the same because jason alexander will not be the AWF champion I WILL

Vegas
08-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Daymian Bloodstone would be perfext for AWF

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:39 PM

well hes welcome to join

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 11:40 PM
IC: well if thats the case this wont be your company for long because when i step in that ring with you at no speed limits you will see whos company this truely is

and please luck... luck is for losers, leprecons and the cleveland browns.... woops said loosers twice... and yes ill give you that you did earn to be in the title match but you by any means did not earn the right to call yourself champion and as for the AWF title it will be me stepping into the ring with you..... but the outcome no no no that will not be the same because jason alexander will not be the AWF champion I WILL

IC: Oh how sweet it will be to crush your dreams, we'll settle this one day in the ring and that I can promise will be the biggest mistake of your career because that will be the day I end it.

-----

Great back and forth bro, you got good promo skills. You'll go far in AWF thats for sure

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 11:42 PM

Join right up we'll be happy to have you be a part of AWF.

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:43 PM
IC: Oh how sweet it will be to crush your dreams, we'll settle this one day in the ring and that I can promise will be the biggest mistake of your career because that will be the day I end it.

-----

Great back and forth bro, you got good promo skills. You'll go far in AWF thats for sure

IC: one day for sure and that will be the day that i prove to everyone that im not all talk and i can walk as well 1 day thats for sure

OOC: thanks man you to i normally just say whatever comes to mind and hey at least now we are postwhoring in character

Vegas
08-15-2011, 11:46 PM
I'll definetly give it thought. Just gotta make suee it wont get in the way of BWA abd EWNCW

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:50 PM
I'll definetly give it thought. Just gotta make suee it wont get in the way of BWA abd EWNCW

hey man thats how i thought of it at first im writing HWA im wrestling in JBW but ive made time for AWF

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 11:51 PM

He'd be perfect for AWF :) and shows don't clash with them so don't see anything wrong

Vegas
08-15-2011, 11:53 PM
Zero i'll pm you my info

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Zero i'll pm you my info

That's cool...even though I'm the head writer xD

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:55 PM
Zero i'll pm you my info

you should probably just post it in the roster thread

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Zero i'll pm you my info

Ok, I'll pass it on to HolyJose but you should try to contact him directly. He is the one in charge of AWF not me xD

Vegas
08-15-2011, 11:58 PM
That's cool...even though I'm the head writer xD

Lol ok i'lk pm you

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:59 PM
Ok, I'll pass it on to HolyJose but you should try to contact him directly. He is the one in charge of AWF not me xD

i think i made that same mistake when i was first in this thread

Krysys
08-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Hmmm I think I might join, but as a new character.

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:07 AM

hey man keep em comin man the more the better

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 12:08 AM
So I lose three characters and gain like 5 or so? I'm ok with that

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:10 AM

take 1 step backword to take 2 steps forward doing good cant wait to see my and all the rest of these characters debuts

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 12:12 AM
i think i made that same mistake when i was first in this thread

Hahahaha nope I'm just a regular AWF high flyer, one of the first to join actually xD

I'm just one of the most active and just like to get in anybody's grill lol

Maybe one day I'll be a part of the AWF creative team but as of now my good friend HolyJose runs AWF and has done a marvelous job with it.

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Hahahaha nope I'm just a regular AWF high flyer, one of the first to join actually xD

I'm just one of the most active and just like to get in anybody's grill lol

Maybe one day I'll be a part of the AWF creative team but as of now my good friend HolyJose runs AWF and has done a marvelous job with it.

ya just keep doing what youre doing for now and maybe the day will come

Vegas
08-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Hoky I pmd ya my info

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 12:19 AM

You should be lol we are only gonna get better from here.

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 12:20 AM

Awesomesauce, I cant wait to see who you'll create.

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:25 AM
so when is no speed limits

Vegas
08-16-2011, 12:27 AM
IC: Well can't wait to debut here in AWF. There is a lot of great talent here and I look forward to getting in the ring with all of you

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 12:33 AM
so when is no speed limits

this sunday the 21st...unless does that conflict with any other fed?

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:35 AM
this sunday the 21st...unless does that conflict with any other fed?

well my no surrender PPV is saturday the 20th so i think youre good but on that topic you think you could get a promo for HWA thursday

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 12:37 AM
well my no surrender PPV is saturday the 20th so i think youre good but on that topic you think you could get a promo for HWA thursday

yea I'll get that to you! gotta write something up for BWA as well

broc808
08-16-2011, 12:38 AM
yea I'll get that to you! gotta write something up for BWA as well

alright thanks so No surrender and no speed limits back to back that will be good

Vegas
08-16-2011, 12:40 AM
Wat days are the shows and where are they posted

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 12:42 AM
Wat days are the shows and where are they posted

Fridays on this thread go and check out the ones that have already been done

S.E. Zero
08-16-2011, 12:43 AM
After the PPV we should a sticky just for the shows like most do and keep this as a discussion board.

That way new people who wanna catch up on what has happened here in AWF can do it more efficiently and wanna join after seeing the awesomeness that is AWF.

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 12:45 AM
After the PPV we should a sticky just for the shows like most do and keep this as a discussion board.

That way new people who wanna catch up on what has happened here in AWF can do it more efficiently and wanna join after seeing the awesomeness that is AWF.

Yea that sounds like a good idea. After the PPV I'll make the show thread

aloisick
08-16-2011, 12:48 AM
Looks like some great things are happening here in awf looks like your doing a great job jose

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 05:55 AM
Wow that roster has filled up nicely.

IC: Maybe with these new guys I may actually have some competition for my Super Fly Championship, then again looking at you all, maybe not.

CGBigMan
08-16-2011, 06:18 AM

im up for that

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 09:45 AM
Have you made belt designs yet HJ?

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Have you made belt designs yet HJ?

I dunno where to do that :(

HeelTurn
08-16-2011, 09:48 AM
I dunno where to do that :(

Ahh, who did it in JBW, was it Dubs?

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 09:49 AM
Ahh, who did it in JBW, was it Dubs?

I think it was dubs. I'll ask him

Krysys
08-16-2011, 10:34 PM
Geeez its dead everywhere!

IC: My name is Axxel, and I am here with one thing in mind, to become Champion. I will do this with honor respect and integrity, the way The Marines taught me! Hoorah!

broc808
08-16-2011, 10:36 PM

IC: My name is Axxel, and I am here with one thing in mind, to become Champion. I will do this with honor respect and integrity, the way The Marines taught me! Hoorah!

IC: my name is broc and if thats the only thing on your mind you better think again because the only true champion on this entire roster is me

Krysys
08-16-2011, 10:40 PM
IC: my name is broc and if thats the only thing on your mind you better think again because the only true champion on this entire roster is me

IC: I see, well than I hope that one day our paths cross in the ring, and if that day comes, I will show you the true meaning to Semper Fi.

broc808
08-16-2011, 10:45 PM
IC: I see, well than I hope that one day our paths cross in the ring, and if that day comes, I will show you the true meaning to Semper Fi.
IC: well i sure do hope our paths cross in the ring and sense we will be having that whole brand battle royal this Friday our paths will cross and let me just say this ill try to eliminate you early and let your suffering end quick and easy

Krysys
08-16-2011, 10:47 PM
IC: well i sure do hope our paths cross in the ring and sense we will be having that whole brand battle royal this Friday our paths will cross and let me just say this ill try to eliminate you early and let your suffering end quick and easy

IC: Funny, I like you boy. I will definitely have to do my best to eliminate you.

OOC: You're a heel right?

broc808
08-16-2011, 10:50 PM
IC: Funny, I like you boy. I will definitely have to do my best to eliminate you.

OOC: You're a heel right?

IC: oh laugh now but when you're ass is thrown over the top rope and down to the to the floor I guarantee you wont be laughing

OOC: yes heel

Krysys
08-16-2011, 10:54 PM
IC: oh laugh now but when you're ass is thrown over the top rope and down to the to the floor I guarantee you wont be laughing

OOC: yes heel

IC: After surviving hell, you gotta remember to laugh! So come Friday, when I eliminate you, I will remember to laugh. Thats just how it goes, Hoorah!

OOC: Good to know

broc808
08-16-2011, 10:59 PM
IC: After surviving hell, you gotta remember to laugh! So come Friday, when I eliminate you, I will remember to laugh. Thats just how it goes, Hoorah!

OOC: Good to know

IC: well surviving hell and surviving me are 2 different things im a lot harder to survive and when i eliminate you ill be sure not to laugh but eliminate everyone else in the ring and then after that ill face jason alexander and after i beat him an have that AWF title around my waist...thats when ill laugh

Krysys
08-16-2011, 11:07 PM
IC: well surviving hell and surviving me are 2 different things im a lot harder to survive and when i eliminate you ill be sure not to laugh but eliminate everyone else in the ring and then after that ill face jason alexander and after i beat him an have that AWF title around my waist...thats when ill laugh

IC: You have it all figured out, don't you, boy?

broc808
08-16-2011, 11:10 PM
IC: You have it all figured out, don't you, boy?

IC: yep everything from throwing everybody in the battle royal over the top rope and beating Alexander ive got a whole plan that can not be stopped by anyone especially you

Krysys
08-16-2011, 11:15 PM
IC: yep everything from throwing everybody in the battle royal over the top rope and beating Alexander ive got a whole plan that can not be stopped by anyone especially you

IC: Well, I hate to have to tell ya this, but that just ain't gonna happen. Sorry, but I didn't survive 4 shots and hell in the desert to get my ass kicked by a loud mouth, son of a bitch, like you.

broc808
08-16-2011, 11:21 PM
IC: Well, I hate to have to tell ya this, but that just ain't gonna happen. Sorry, but I didn't survive 4 shots and hell in the desert to get my ass kicked by a loud mouth, son of a bitch, like you.

IC: and whos gonna stop me you ha and your 1 of them arent you, you think im all talk no action well im tired of everyone thinking that i cant hold my own in that ring trust me all of you nay sayers are going to be proved wrong when you see me win that battle royal and headline no speed limits by defeating Jason Alexander you will all see soon enough

aloisick
08-16-2011, 11:23 PM

good luck to you my friend hope you succeed

Vegas
08-16-2011, 11:51 PM
IC: Damn I'm sensing a lot of hostility from you two. Well let me put your worries to rest because The Pint-Size Rocker is here and i'll be the one going for that title. Neither one of you are on my level and this Friday i'll prove to everyone that I m the truechamp here in AWF

HolyJose2391
08-16-2011, 11:53 PM
I'm loving this! This roster is getting bigger and bigger!

Krysys
08-16-2011, 11:57 PM
IC: and whos gonna stop me you ha and your 1 of them arent you, you think im all talk no action well im tired of everyone thinking that i cant hold my own in that ring trust me all of you nay sayers are going to be proved wrong when you see me win that battle royal and headline no speed limits by defeating Jason Alexander you will all see soon enough

IC: Hmmm, ya know I never made a comment about your skills in the ring, or rather lack there of... However you are coming off as quite defensive on the subject, why is that?

Krysys
08-16-2011, 11:58 PM
IC: Damn I'm sensing a lot of hostility from you two. Well let me put your worries to rest because The Pint-Size Rocker is here and i'll be the one going for that title. Neither one of you are on my level and this Friday i'll prove to everyone that I m the truechamp here in AWF

IC: And what level would that be? The kids divison?

broc808
08-16-2011, 11:59 PM

IC: you can call it hostillity or you could call it intimination and you have put worries to rest because now i know i have 1 more person i can throw out of the ring this friday and you are right neither of us are at your level well at least im not im not sure bout him though because that level is zero right at the bottom of the food chain everyone who for some reason thinks they can win that battle royal might as well eliminate themselfs cause theres only 1 person that will win that match and thats me

broc808
08-16-2011, 11:59 PM

me to holy im loving these back and forths as well

broc808
08-17-2011, 12:02 AM
IC: Hmmm, ya know I never made a comment about your skills in the ring, or rather lack there of... However you are coming off as quite defensive on the subject, why is that?

IC: the reason for that is my whole life everybody told me that im all talk no action so im always ready to prove them all wrong

aloisick
08-17-2011, 12:07 AM
I.C. as MDPC (mad dog paul conrad) serious all this pety arguing when i could be kicking arse and writing cheques listen girls mad dog is the newest attraction to AWF and although i dont know when i start, i know ill start by wrestling more then talking because talking is cheap... even the poor can do it

Krysys
08-17-2011, 12:08 AM
IC: the reason for that is my whole life everybody told me that im all talk no action so im always ready to prove them all wrong

IC: Hmmm, I'm not sure that's the answer *laughs* but it will do. Just know that come Friday you'll be gettin one hell of a beating, courtesy of yours truly.

Krysys
08-17-2011, 12:09 AM

This kind of stuff needs to be happening more in the BWA thread!

broc808
08-17-2011, 12:11 AM
I.C. as MDPC (mad dog paul conrad) serious all this pety arguing when i could be kicking arse and writing cheques listen girls mad dog is the newest attraction to AWF and although i dont know when i start, i know ill start by wrestling more then talking because talking is cheap... even the poor can do it

IC: uh.. who are you really i mean you can say talk is cheap but in the end talk is important and we all know that and kicking arse.... more like kissing arse but really whoever you are you better hope youre not in that battle royal and if you are you better stay out of my way

broc808
08-17-2011, 12:12 AM

do you assign partners there or how does that work and also yes i wuld love seeing this kind of back and forth in the HWA thread

Krysys
08-17-2011, 12:24 AM
do you assign partners there or how does that work and also yes i wuld love seeing this kind of back and forth in the HWA thread

No, I give them free roam with their wrestlers, some choose ti be their oen partner, others talk and decide to team up. With me being in 4 teams I do both. Lol

aloisick
08-17-2011, 12:26 AM
IC: uh.. who are you really i mean you can say talk is cheap but in the end talk is important and we all know that and kicking arse.... more like kissing arse but really whoever you are you better hope youre not in that battle royal and if you are you better stay out of my way

I.C. Can you not hear (or read) i told you who i am and know im not in the battle royal what a waste of time i have bigger fish to fry

S.E. Zero
08-17-2011, 01:37 AM

If I join HWA one day it will ;)

S.E. Zero
08-17-2011, 01:43 AM

Once things pick up and we get more people it will plus everybody, well a lot of us are on multiple e-feds; its hard to give each one the attention they deserve but when we do it explodes that for sure.

So no worries things will get better and BWA will stand out soon enough.

S.E. Zero
08-17-2011, 01:52 AM
IC: I tend to personal business and return to see new blood on AWF, interesting.

The battle royal to determine who gets the honor or rather said privilige of stepping into the ring with me Jason Alexander, your soon to be new AWF World Champion looks to be quite promising.

We'll see what happens in the next few days.

CGBigMan
08-17-2011, 04:12 AM
IC: you guys are delerious(i cant spell) Everyone knows that i will be the one winning the battle royal and facing Alexander for the title

Krysys
08-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Lets get some back and fourth going guys!

aloisick
08-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Lets get some back and fourth going guys!

IC. As (kw) kid wonder, i dont do back and fourth i do up and up as in my wealth and my awf status is going up and up

Krysys
08-17-2011, 09:16 PM
IC. As (kw) kid wonder, i dont do back and fourth i do up and up as in my wealth and my awf status is going up and up

IC as Axxel: I hate punk kids like you, who use their wealth to get what they want

aloisick
08-17-2011, 09:26 PM
IC as Axxel: I hate punk kids like you, who use their wealth to get what they want

I.C. As kw are you hatin or are you jealous i worled hard for my wealth and im not afraid to flaunt it

Krysys
08-17-2011, 09:29 PM
I.C. As kw are you hatin or are you jealous i worled hard for my wealth and im not afraid to flaunt it

IC: Worked hard? Yeah, doing what?

HolyJose2391
08-17-2011, 09:30 PM
IC: Worked hard? Yeah, doing what?

IC: inb4 prostitution joke

Krysys
08-17-2011, 09:33 PM
IC: inb4 prostitution joke

OOC: I lol'd

aloisick
08-17-2011, 09:38 PM
OOC: I lol'd

I.C. As kw thats fine write your funny jokes ill just be writing checques and worked hard tpo strike golg in the stock market im a self made millionaire you should be honoured in even talking to some as low class as yourself

Krysys
08-17-2011, 09:47 PM
I.C. As kw thats fine write your funny jokes ill just be writing checques and worked hard tpo strike golg in the stock market im a self made millionaire you should be honoured in even talking to some as low class as yourself

IC: Honored? You're kidding right? I was honored when I met the President, honored when I was awarded The Purple Heart and The Bronze Star! You should feel honored that because of guys like me who risked my ass day in and day out for years you're alive and able to make your fucking millions!

broc808
08-17-2011, 09:50 PM
aww you guys started a back and forth without me

Krysys
08-17-2011, 09:55 PM
aww you guys started a back and forth without me

The more the merrier!

aloisick
08-17-2011, 10:07 PM
IC: Honored? You're kidding right? I was honored when I met the President, honored when I was awarded The Purple Heart and The Bronze Star! You should feel honored that because of guys like me who risked my ass day in and day out for years you're alive and able to make your fucking millions!

I.C. Kw you are right, i am thank for what you and millions of others did to protect our freedoms although you need to remember it cost goverent billions to go to war and its people like me that pay more tax in one yyear then you earn in your life to fund the war so do not dosrespect me because i wasnt on the front line bevause i paid the way for the front line to be had

Vegas
08-17-2011, 10:25 PM
IC: It isn't a party without the Pint Size Rocker Daymian Bloodstone

chunkkynutzzz
08-18-2011, 08:46 AM
My Money is on Kash.

S.E. Zero
08-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Looking forward to Zero Gravity later today.

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 08:10 AM
Showtime tonight folks.

HolyJose2391
08-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Showtime tonight folks.

Damn straight be ready for it around 10pm EST so early Saturday morning for you UKers

aloisick
08-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Damn straight be ready for it around 10pm EST so early Saturday morning for you UKers

What about this aussie you know what time then

HolyJose2391
08-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Huh it's past that I'm working on it now guys give me about 2 hours and it'll be done

chunkkynutzzz
08-19-2011, 11:25 PM
I have a question

HolyJose2391
08-19-2011, 11:34 PM
AWF Zero Gravity episode 4

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/ZeroGravityPic-1.jpg?t=1311990939
The Zero Gravity theme song!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rVrPsA2yM8)

Scott: Welcome everyone to AWF Zero Gravity and we have quite the show for you tonight! Fresh off the heels of controversy that happened on Saturday/Sunday HolyJose will answer all these questions.

Danny: That’s right. What we do know is that DJ Black was stripped of his World Title and we are only 3 days away from our very first PPV! Who knows what is going to happen.

The Zero Gravity GM is here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TLu5uocX8)

Danny: Here comes HolyJose and he isn’t in his normal Armani suit no he is in full on ring gear! What is the meaning of this!

Scott: Looks like we’re about to find out

*HolyJose grabs a mic*

HJ: So as you all know DJ Black has been stripped of the AWF World Championship. It all started when Damien Hardy shamelessly went to several EWNCW officials saying and I quote “Their product is shit!” I will not tolerate bullshit like that! So first off on behalf of all of AWF to EWNCW we apologize for Hardy’s actions and there will be consequences for his actions. He tarnished the image of AWF and in no way is that tolerable. Now with that said due to this we also found out that the sole purpose for the creation of AWF was in order for DJ Black or El Scorpio to be World Champion and only them and just leave it at that. This further soiled the image of AWF and goddammit I am not standing for this! I have stripped DJ Black of his title and tonight we will have a full roster battle royal to determine who will face Jason Alexander this Sunday at No Speed Limit. Furthermore Hardy, Scorpio and Black will be in action against Jason Alexander, The Prophecy, and MYSELF in a Six-man tag team match to teach those three assholes a lesson that you don’t fuck with AWF and you will get burned if you even try. Now not only that we have had an influx of new talent have come to AWF so they will be in action and who will face the Prophecy for the Super Fly Title this Sunday. Hold on AWF fans it’s going to be fast paced and will only speed up until No Speed Limit!

Scott: Whoa what an announcement from HolyJose not only will there be a battle royal to determine who faces Jason Alexander this Sunday BUT HolyJose himself will be in action to face off against DJ Black, El Scorpio and Damien Hardy.

Danny: This has PPV quality written all over it! I can’t wait to see who happens here tonight!

Match #1: The Far East Warriors vs. Local Competitors

Far East Warriors (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgJEznqtms)

Danny *dancing along to the entrance music*: Aw man I’m loving this! I can really get behind these guys!

Scott: Looks like it just turned into a rave here! And Danny looking like a fool but these guys look ready to kick ass!

*local competitors already in ring*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXs00Gowdsw

Scott: and The Far East Warriors made quick work of these guys and igetwild looks to be fuming!

Igetwild: The fucking curtain pullers! That’s what we are to you! Fuck this we deserve better than this! HolyJose you better get Inzagi and myself more competition here in AWF or you will pay dearly for this!

*igetwild drops the mic and they beat down the local competitors*

Soctt: Good lord, strong words from igetwild will be have a tag division or no?

Danny: Looks like we have to wait but let’s go to the back where Linda Vargas is standing by with Avidico!

Linda Vargas: hello everyone I am here with Avidico who will compete in the battle royal later tonight! Avidco what do you have to say?

Avidico: all you pathetic opponents think you wil all win the right to face alaxander at no speed limit
you are wrong
i will be the won who will win this
and you want to know why
because im better than you and i always will be

Linda: Wow strong words from Avidico best of luck tonight! Back to you guys!

Scott: Well looks like Avidico is set and ready for tonight’s battle royal!

Danny: That’s right now let’s get back to the in ring action!

Match 2: Kash vs. Daymian Bloodstone

KASH!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGn4fsgtLcI)

Kash: Yea. Iwant to Mark Today and The Start of Me and The Finish of The Bullshit, There's nothing more that I would like to say then Bye bye to That Piece of Shit Dj Black...Straight Cash
All There is to Want is...Straight Cash
All That you would want to See is...Straight Cash
CHAMPION WITHOUT THE TITLE
GOD LIKE WITHOUT THE BIBLE
ON TOP OF THINGS KNOWING ALL DIFFERENCE
Main Eventer I'm Here Now ,Delivering
Signatures, Finishers , A..w..F..
Soon To Be World Champion with No One left
Get Your Help , end up like kickass
Banned and gone,I'm Guaranteed ....Straight...KASH!

Danny: Uh ok then! Let’s see who he faces tonight!

The Pint-Sized rocker! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIVtygd1qXc)

Danny: Here comes Daymian Bloodstone who is looking to make a name of himself here in AWF! In the high flying style!

Scott: You’re right let’s see how he fares against Kash who was impressive last week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPqB_8C0Zc&playnext=1&list=PL2EFE3176738D9570

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTbXRDdQ9Qc&feature=related

HolyJose2391
08-19-2011, 11:41 PM
This match ends in a no contest what a showing from both men! Great match my god!

Scott: Well The Prophecy has his first title defense this Sunday it is now time to determine who he faces at No Speed Limit!

Match 3: Jman vs. Broc vs. Axxel Sonn vs. Gillz!

Jman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk)

Scott: Here comes Jman! I personally feel like he will win tonight! And who knows he might also win the Battle Royal later tonight!

Danny: I don’t know I think Gillz will win this!

Scott: Speaking of who here he comes

Gillz! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIVuynOPTM)

Danny: I think he’ll win it! Especially after facing the Prophecy last week he pushed him to the limit!

Scott: While that maybe true he has three other guys vying for the same spot!

Broc (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0)

Scott: here comes Broc and he means business tonight!

Danny: Yea Scott he does! He is a new comer and ready to kick ass here in AWF!

Axxel! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCXYY2AoOE)

Danny: Yet another new comer here to AWF and looking to getting to face The Prophecy this Sunday let’s see how it all plays out!

Scott: This match has star power and new guys in one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES4Gjt-DzhA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1E3Vu-vhxU&feature=related

Scott: Jman wins Jman wins! He faces The Prophecy this Sunday for the AWF Superfly Championship

Danny: Absolutely! Well looks like it’s now time for the Battle Royal to determine who will face Jason Alexander for the vacant AWF World Championship!

Scott: Let’s get it started the competitors are already in the ring!

Match 4: Battle Royal to determine who faces Jason Alexander at No Speed Limit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcw_NYIUB6M

Avidico wins! He will face Jason Alexander this Sunday for the vacant AWF World Championship! What a victory! Looks like Avidico has something to say!
Avidico: ( heavy breathing voice) see i told you i will win
now a word to you alaxander
come no speed limits
you better be prepared to lose because im going to win the world title
and ill tell you why
because im better than you and i alway will be
Jason Alexander comes out with a microphone in hand and he's applauding?

*Applause*

JA: Well, well, well I'm glad to see that a true competitor will face me this Sunday, so congratulations to you Avidico.

*Fans cheer*

JA: Now, now dont get excited cause I still plan on showing all of you including you Avidico what a true champion looks like by winning the recently vacated AWF World Championship.

*Mixed reaction*

JA: If you even thought you had a chance of beating me, think again because not even you will stand in my way, sabes porque? Porque eres una basura (you wanna know why? Because you're trash) and so are these fans.

I have made this a must see company. Everytime people see AWF they see me, Jason Alexander and after this Sunday they will see me with the coveted AWF World Championship around my waist making the AWF even better than ever.

So I'll see you at No Speed Limits this Sunday.

*Walks away* and *Fans boo the hell out of him*

*HolyJose is seen backstage getting ready! He sets out to ring ready for action*

Scott: Well folks it is time for our main event! DJ Black, El Scorpio and Damien Hardy had tarnished the image of AWF and HolyJose will not sit back and let this happen!

Danny: And he shouldn’t! He has worked hard alongside the AWF faithful to make this company the best around and he shouldn’t let three punks tarnish it’s image!

HolyJose2391
08-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Main Event: The Prophecy and Jason Alexander and HolyJose vs. DJ Black and El Scorpio and Damien Hardy

DJ Black! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCpcdb_kig)

El Scorpio! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJSt4wP2ME&feature=player_embedded)

Damien Hardy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtagaV1clY&feature=player_embedded)

Scott: Well first out here comes the team of DJ Black, El Scorpio and Damien Hardy. And look at the smug look on their faces proud of what they’ve done! In my Opinion HolyJose should have just fired these three!

Danny: I thnk HolyJose just wants to kick their ass more than anything and then maybe fire them! Well here comes team AWF!

Scott: I don’t think they’re a faction they just want to kick their ass!

Danny: Still…I wanna call them team AWF

Scott: You do what you want then let’s see what HolyJose brings to the table in the ring here in AWF!

AWF Super Fly Champion The Prophecy! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnB25KVyynA&feature=player_embedded)

Jason Alexander (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwbQwsicw&feature=player_embedded)

HolyJose in action! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TLu5uocX8)

Scott: and here comes the team who look to put these pieces of shit in their place!

Danny: Less talk more ass kicking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0swzu7YmkM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXGWq1CJifM&feature=related

Scott: And Jason Alexander picks up the win for the team what a match. El Scorpio and Damien Hardy are headed out back and wait what’s this the entire locker room is coming out and they’re beating down on DJ Black well looks like the AWF roster finds DJ Black’s actions despicable just take a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJliGD3WyhU

Danny: Talk about unity! Well that’s all for us tonight folks thanks for Joining us

Scott: And Tune in this Sunday for AWF No Speed Limit! Thank you everyone!

HolyJose2391
08-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Let me know what you guys think! and sorry for getting it in so late!

S.E. Zero
08-20-2011, 01:46 AM
For all that is HolyJose, that was a great show and with the PPV coming up I cannot wait to see what the AWF can do.

Great job bro.

HeelTurn
08-20-2011, 08:10 AM
Haha great ending to the show HJ, loved the beatdown, and thanks for putting me in that match to.

IC: So Jman, we will meet again, this time it will be me defending a title, and just like last time, the championship will stay with the real champion.

S.E. Zero
08-20-2011, 01:41 PM
IC: Only one more day stands betwwen me and winning the top prize in AWF, the AWF World Championship.

Once I defeat Avidico at No Speed Limit, there will be no question that I am and always will be the best.

thejman93
08-20-2011, 01:51 PM
IC: So Jman, we will meet again, this time it will be me defending a title, and just like last time, the championship will stay with the real champion.

IC: You know I respect the hell out of you Phoph but this Sunday, I will walk out of No Speed Limit as the Super Fly Champion. After that, I'll hop on a plane, go to my hometown, and beat Snair for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. Two title wins, one night.

HeelTurn
08-20-2011, 02:20 PM
IC: You know I respect the hell out of you Phoph but this Sunday, I will walk out of No Speed Limit as the Super Fly Champion. After that, I'll hop on a plane, go to my hometown, and beat Snair for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. Two title wins, one night.

IC: The respect is mutual, not bound by tag teams anymore, we can see who truely is the better man.

HolyJose2391
08-20-2011, 02:58 PM

ROTT is September 4th so you'll have to wait for that :p. And you guys feuded already?! Damn

HeelTurn
08-20-2011, 02:59 PM
ROTT is September 4th so you'll have to wait for that :p. And you guys feuded already?! Damn

Just in a tag team in the early days of JBW, never 1 on 1, so its a first.

thejman93
08-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Just in a tag team in the early days of JBW, never 1 on 1, so its a first.

Back when we both had unmotivated partners.

HolyJose2391
08-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Yes! I'll be starting on the PPV tonight hopefully posted Sunday afternoon that's like Sunday evening Monday morning for UKers and Aussies :D

S.E. Zero
08-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Yes! I'll be starting on the PPV tonight hopefully posted Sunday afternoon that's like Sunday evening Monday morning for UKers and Aussies :D

Thats awesome =)

HolyJose2391
08-20-2011, 11:42 PM
So whose ready for No Speed Limit? I sure as hell am! Let's get this party started!

S.E. Zero
08-20-2011, 11:47 PM
So whose ready for No Speed Limit? I sure as hell am! Let's get this party started!

Yeeeaaaauuuhhhh!!!!

HolyJose2391
08-20-2011, 11:52 PM
Also the sooner I get the promos the sooner the show is posted :p

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Also the sooner I get the promos the sooner the show is posted :p

Send in those promos people, our first PPV is going to kick major ass.

broc808
08-21-2011, 12:03 AM
Send in those promos people, our first PPV is going to kick major ass.

im writing mine now HJ

aloisick
08-21-2011, 05:13 AM

cant wait jose should be killer

HeelTurn
08-21-2011, 05:40 AM
Promo sent HJ, bring on the action.

aloisick
08-21-2011, 06:01 AM
Promo sent HJ, bring on the action.

you seen my two characters in the character thread heelturn? what you think im tryin g to get them on awf jose said he would in time

chunkkynutzzz
08-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Straight Cash
KaSh that is.......

CGBigMan
08-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Ive sent my promo jose

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Alright I got all but jmans promo hole he gets on soon

thejman93
08-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Alright I got all but jmans promo hole he gets on soon

I'm here and it's in your inbox.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm here and it's in your inbox.

Yes! I'll get started writing!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Just a little FYI our venue is in Philly so that way you know JBW stars as well can do the Turmoil show :) and compete tonight at No Speed limit

broc808
08-21-2011, 01:39 PM
turmoil vs no speed limit its a toss up

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 01:48 PM
turmoil vs no speed limit its a toss up

Well turmoil and no speed limit will have Avidico HolyJose Jman and the Prophecy and Broc I believe so it's a Sunday full of win :)

broc808
08-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Well turmoil and no speed limit will have Avidico HolyJose Jman and the Prophecy and Broc I believe so it's a Sunday full of win :)

both will be great especially sense im in both

aloisick
08-21-2011, 02:17 PM
both will be great especially sense im in both

Yes i cant wait either bring on the action

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 02:32 PM
We should be live in the nxt half hour! Just have to write the main event and one more second and we'll be ready to post :D

CGBigMan
08-21-2011, 02:34 PM
We should be live in the nxt half hour! Just have to write the main event and one more second and we'll be ready to post :D

i thought you aid it would be early monday mornin in the UK
this time suits me well though
i would have had to read at about 4 pm tommorow

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 02:36 PM
i thought you aid it would be early monday mornin in the UK
this time suits me well though
i would have had to read at about 4 pm tommorow
That's what I thought too. But I got started on it earlier because I was bored and thought might as well start it then so with in the next 30 minutes I'll have the show up it'll be here waiting for you :)

HeelTurn
08-21-2011, 02:52 PM
you seen my two characters in the character thread heelturn? what you think im tryin g to get them on awf jose said he would in time

Yeah theyre good man, cant wait to work with one of them sometime.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 02:53 PM
filler for the PPV!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 02:54 PM
more filler time!!!!! also be sure to read JBW, EWNCW, and BWA and HWA they're all great efeds :D

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Theme song for No Speed Limit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jkH7An7dKk

I kid I would never do that to you guys, as much as I would like it. :D :p

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Final filler it is now showtime ladies and gentlemen!!!!!!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 03:01 PM
AWF No Speed Limit!

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x435/HolyJose2391/NoSpeedLimit.png

Scott: Hello and welcome everybody to AWF’s very first E-PPV No Speed Limit! This is the very first of many more to come! We are live in Philadelphia, PA and rumor has it we are competing with a special show from JBW but the crowd here is powerful and excited to be here!

Danny: That’s right Scott this is going to be an exciting show and let’s get to the opening of the show! We have a very special guest performance from 3 Days Grace! Here they are live performing they’re hit “I Hate Everything About You” here is 3 Days Grace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsi27uq5Wc

Scott: Wow what a show the fans in the front row where able to get near the playing stage and what a moshpit, hey Danny is that a black eye forming on you?

Danny: Fucking 15 year old got me when I wasn’t looking still great performance from 3 Days Grace now let’s get this show started and here come the Far East Warriors!

Far East Warriors (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgJEznqtms)

Scott: Here come the Far East Warriors! They are here looking to put on a performance for the AWF fans here in Philly!

Danny *dancing around like an idiot with sunglasses on*: Oh yea these guys are going to the distance!

Scott: I know now why that 15 year old punched you.

*igetwild gets on the mic*

Igetwild: HolyJose I warned you! Inzagi and will get our opponents and we will be Tag Team Champions! So I better be seeing a tag team and you crowning us the FIRST EVER AWF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION!

Inzagi: I came for competition I better get it! Bring who ever you have out!

Two of a Kind! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4jaBTamMIU)

Scott: What, who are these guys! Did HolyJose really get a new tag team?

Danny: I don’t know but of these guys has a microphone let’s see what happens here!

KW: ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, morons and nuff nuffs my name is kid wonder and this is The Mad Dog Paul Conrad and we are Two Of A Kind and your first ever self proclaimed tag team champions
*crowd boos*
You can boo all you want but it shouldn’t take a bad ass and a guy with a lot of money to declare themselves as tag team champions, it’s a farce it has taken this long for someone... anyone to do something about this and it paints a bad picture on you holyjose, the far east warriors and the whole of AWF.

MDPC: We have a lot of issues to address as Kid Wonder has touched on or KW for the 30% of the crowd that is illiterate, uneducated and uninformed and we will address these in great detail over the coming weeks and months but there is one constant in all of this, the tag team division in AWF is a sham, a hoax, and just downright disrespectful to all the past and current tag teams in all the e-feds that have embraced this company and the fact that the far east warriors have never been given a title says that HolyJose has no respect for them and therefore you shouldn’t even be on this roster.

KW: sorry to interrupt mad dog but we do need to beat someone otherwise these People will claim we don’t deserve to be champions.

MDPC that’s true kid and I personally feel like I need to punish them for just resting on the laurels and not trying to alleviate the tag team division.

KW: Holyjose i have a personal message for you also, just in case you are not aware i could buy your company out and it would be the equivalent of you paying an overdraw fee on your lousy wage which you deserve by running an organization as lackluster as you have

MDPC: hang on a minute kid he has taken a scramble of an organization and made it good enough for us to want to come on that must mean something...?

KW: It does paul, it proves that we are the first ever AWF tag team champions and the way the tag division looks get used to hearing that a lot and holyjose i personally invite you to turn up on the show and officially name us the new AWF tag team champions, not that we need your approval but it would be nice to get the proclaimed title of our backs and who knows... we might even defend it against far east warriors if they feel like they want to get in the ring with the greatest tag team champions ever on AWF, ooh and get used to hearing that too.

MDPC: and now we have declared ourselves the awf tag team champions the show goes downhill so theres no need to stay although with your pathetic excuses of a life you may want to stay and watch the other matches

Match 1: Far East Warriors vs. Two of A Kind for the “Self Proclaimed” AWF Tag Team Championship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9SelJS5wY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDdJqzQv_fg&feature=related
*ignore the post match there is no beat down*

Scott: And Two of A Kind win! They’re going around claiming to be the AWF World Tag Team Champions.

Danny: You know what I like these guys and their attitude! Two of A Kind should officially be recognized as the AWF World Tag Team Champions.

Scott: Well that’s up to HolyJose we’ll see how that turns out!

HolyJose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3TLu5uocX8)

HJ: Hello Philly!!!!!! *crowd pops* What a match that was huh? Yes I did sign TOAK but they are not Tag Team Champions that will all be situated later on. As for now I would like to personally thank each and every one of you for showing up and supporting AWF. As you all know this is our first PPV and I plan on making this the first of many amazing PPVs! Now let’s get on with the show!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Scott: Damn right! This is the first of many so strap in because we’re we are going there are NO SPEED LIMITS!

Danny: Wooo! I love rides.

Broc is in da house! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZWeloubAk&feature=player_embedded)

Broc makes his way to the ring wearing a pittsburgh steelers James Harrison Jersey

Broc: 2 nights ago on zero gravity..... I was robbed of a win in a fatal 4 way match from that punk ass little bitch axxel and then if that wasnt enough in the battle royal i would of won..... but the stage light got in my eyes and i couldnt see and then while im blinded from these lights someone eliminated me.... its no fair i should have been allowed back in the match but i wasnt because im from Pittsburgh.... they didnt want me to win because im from Pittsburgh.... its no fair i would have won if it wasnt for that i should be in the main event right now not that little rey mysterio wannabe avidico.... but if i cant be in the main event then someones paying for it.... axxel get your punk ass out hear and face me you son of a bitch.

Broc Drops the mike and looks toward the ramp waiting for axxel

Scott: Those sound like fighting words! Broc making it clear he should be competing tonight for the AWF World Title but he is calling out Axxel well this seems to be quite a match then!

Axxel! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCXYY2AoOE)

Danny: Here comes the Marine Axxel Sonn! Man is this guy built Broc has his hands full tonight!

Scott: You’re right Danny this seems to be like it will be an amazing match!

*Axxel picks up a mic*

AS: Do you really think you can beat me? You don't have a chance! No matter what you try I will overcome it and beat you! Why? Because I am a Marine, and thats what we do! By the end if the night you will know the meaning of Semper Fi! Hoorah!

Match 2: Broc vs. Axxel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8LdUVNL0yM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5u7HoUGKuc&feature=related
Broc wins via pinfall

Danny: HOLY SHIT! What a match from these two! Broc picks up the win tonight via pinfall.

Scott: My God that was an amazing showing of technical skill these two are main eventers no doubt!

*Camera is in the back and we see The Prophecy and Jman stare each other down the Prophecy then begins to speak*

Prophecy: Tonight I have my first title defense of my AWF Super Fly championship, and it’s against you, Jman, now the 2 of us do have a history, but as tag teams, and that was in JBW...tonight is not about JBW, it’s about the AWF and its very first PPV. Whatever happened in JBW between us does not matter tonight, you see for 8 long years I have travelled the work perfecting every style of wrestling imaginable, and just a few weeks ago I won my very first title, the Super Fly championship. Jman, you’re one hell of a talent, and I mean that, you removed yourself from tag team wrestling and have proved youself as a more than capable singles wrestler...but as capable as you are, you are not The Prophecy. I am the future of the AWF and any other company I honour with my presence...you see I have been claiming that I am this generations Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Stone Cold Steve Austin, and now I have the belt to prove it. Sure I’m not competing for the world title, but the likes of Bret Hart, HBK and Triple H all started off with the mid-card titles before becoming legends in this business, and that is the tradition I intend to bring back. Not being thrust straight into the main event as an unworthy world champion, but as a man who earned his way to the top, as a man who worked his ass off to become the number 1 guy. Tonight Jman, with all due respect I can not allow you to ruin my plans here in the AWF, I must defeat you, and thats what I will do, it is time the AWF sees what The Prophecy is truely capable of, and that is dominance through destiny

Jman: Proph, you and I have worked together for a good six months now but somehow we've never faced off one-on-one. That, of course, all changes tonight. I respect you Proph, but tonight, after we put on a great show for these people, I will walk out of here as the new Super Fly Champion.

Scott: powerful words from both The Prophecy and Jman. They look to put on one hell of a match tonight!

Danny: That they do! They have a history but tonight they face each other one on one and no tag team partners to hold them back

Match 3: Jman vs. The Prophecy for the AWF Super Fly Championship

Jman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk)

Danny: here comes the Challenger Jman! He looks to pick up his first championship in AWF. You know I watched some of his matches in JBW against the Prophecy when they were in a tag team and they put on one hell of a match but now it’s all about AWF.

Scott: That’s right! This just might be the match of the night!

AWF Super Fly Champion The Prophecy! (”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnB25KVyynA&feature=player_embedded”)

Scott: Here he comes the defending champion, The Prophecy! This match has the potential to be a show stealer I can’t wait and am honored to call this match!

Danny: I agree let’s just get this match started!

*ignore stipulation of match video I just wanted a lengthy match*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAV_Qt42ayQ
*part two is missing I do apologize*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyH1jzz0fzk&feature=related

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DlhXDeMG00&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SczU8k6bwhg&feature=related
*ignore interference in match*

The Prophecy retains!

Scott: I cannot believe my eyes! That match went on for an hour! The Prophecy and Jman put on one hell of a show! The Prophecy retains!

*Jman gets up and stares at The Prophecy. They shake hands and Jman leaves leaving the Prophecy to celebrate in the ring*

Danny: Amazing showing from both of these men. They are two of the best AWF has to offer and my God they are the best around!

Gillz! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATIVuynOPTM)

Well Hello AWF
let me welcome you again to the original and greatest highflyer in the business
Me, Gillz
Now like i have said i was the first of this kind
those who push there bodies to the highest limits
those who have no fear
those who would do anything humanly possible to win the gold
Being the original i am dumfounded as to why i am not in the main event for the AWF Title
I mean that title means nothing if the guy holding it is some lackjob nobody who cant do shit
but when i get it
it will the the best title in the business, simply because the greatest is the one wearing it
now Jose you can simply give me my deserved title shot or i can come and take it from you
so what will it be?

KASH!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGn4fsgtLcI)

Kash: What Does Everone Desire????
Yeaa that's Right,...............straight KASH!
I Have my Mind on my Money and My Money ...well Not quite on my mind as I Have somethin to Take Care of Before I Can Take The Richest Prize in the AWF ...and That's The AWF World Championship
If You Thought that ass kickin of Dj Black bitchass was bad ,You haven't seen nothin yet in the AWF
There's 2 people in that line up that are set as targets and I'm Practicing...Shots will Be Fired at ???

Gillian! And that pint size Rocker DayDay Buttstone...What's Greater than Me When I have people like these 2 revolved around me and the title picture? No One Even if God Himself was my opponent!
Move bitches ,Get out the Way even if you paid ima leave ya careers in the grave
Don't Go against me, Trust me you wouldn't want That
So stay out my way Fast, its Only About.......Straight Kash!

The Pint-Sized rocker! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIVtygd1qXc)

DB: Ladies and gents I am the pint size rocker Daymian Bloodstone and I am here for one reason. I am here to become AWF World Champion. I am the only person on the roster who should fight for the strap, not those jokers Gillz and Kash. They are nothing compared to me. They are the scum of this company and I can wrestle circles around them. I am coming for the AWF World Championship and no one on this roster can stop me

Scott: Wow strong words from all these three men and we have ourselves an impromptu Tirple Threat Match!

Danny: Man after that hour long match it’s exciting to see we still have more to come!

Match 4: Daymian Bloodstone vs. Gillz vs. Kash!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzmkcPBypE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUZnTwQQ-Gs&feature=related

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzGv6MQA3UQ&feature=related
Damyian Bloodstone wins!

Scott: Good lord what a match! Damyian Bloodstone wins in this triple threat match!

Danny: That’s right and now our main event is next! Avidico vs. Jason Alexander for the Vacant AWF World Championship. Linda Vargas is standing by with Avidcio let’s see what he has to say!

Linda Vargas: Hello all I hope you are enjoying No Speed Limit and the fast action going on. I am joined by Avidico. Avidico you face Jason Alexander tonight what are your thoughts on the match?

Avidico: Well Senoria Vargas. I am here to win the world championship. I am great friends with Holy but in no way shape or form will that mean I haven’t earned my spot. Jason Alexander tonight we put on a hell of a match and I will be the new AWF World Champion!

LV: Thank you Avidico! Best of luck tonight! Back to you Scott!

Scott: Strong words from Avidico. Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for our main event of the evening!

Danny: That’s right originally it was scheduled to be DJ Black defending against Jason “The Puerto Rican Nightmare” Alexander but due to the controversy DJ Black has been stripped and his job in AWF is questioned.

Scott: This past Friday Avidico won a battle royal to go up against Alexander and we have such a great match in store!

Main Event: Avidco vs. Jason “The Puerto Rican Nightmare” Alexander for the vacant AWF World Championship.

Avidco (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-AukSnsyA8)

Scott: Here comes Avidco and he is ready for a fight. He has yet to win championship gold in AWF and he looks to fix that tonight!

Danny: All I know is that we are in store for a huge main event.

Jason Alexander (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwbQwsicw&feature=player_embedded)

*Jason Alexander comes out with a mic*

JA: I feel like I can do anything. Having fought my way here and earning the right to be called #1 contender, I knew my career here in AWF was off to a great start and if things go my way I will become the new AWF World Champion tonight.

Avidico and these fans will know tonight why I came to be known as ''The Puerto Rican Nightmare''.

Scott: So here we go ladies and gentlemen our main event to crown the brand new AWF World Champion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9WLCM5PIc

Jason Alexander wins! Jason Alexander is the NEW AWF World Champion

*JA asks for a mic*

JA: And that ladies and gentlemen is how its done, I'm sure you all doubted me and wanted to see me lose but I just proved to all of you why that was never going to happen and it was only a matter of time before the AWF World Championship was in my hands.

Wether you like it or not, the AWF will never be the same so long as I am your current, reigning and defending champion.

Scott: What an incredible match! What an incredible PPV! Thank you everyone for tuning and be sure to check out AWF Zero Gravity every Friday night! Thank you on behalf of AWF this was No Speed Limit!

Danny: hold up Scott I’m getting word we need to look out back what’s going on?

*Camera’s look out back and they find HolyJose lying in a pool of blood beaten and battered EMTs are on the scene and taking him out on a stretcher and into an ambulance*

Scott: Oh my God, folks we have to go off air now but looks like so many things will unfold this Friday night!

Danny: Thank you folks and we wish HolyJose a speedy recovery!

Scott: Yes exactly! One more time this was AWF No Speed Limit!!!!!

*screen fades to black*

HeelTurn
08-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Great PPV, and congrats to Jason Alexander.

So is there going to be an actual tag team title?

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Great PPV, and congrats to Jason Alexander.

So is there going to be an actual tag team title?

No legit..think of it as Zack Ryder calling himself the Internet Champion but it's not sanctioned by WWE same with these tag belts. it will at some point though

HeelTurn
08-21-2011, 03:26 PM
No legit..think of it as Zack Ryder calling himself the Internet Champion but it's not sanctioned by WWE same with these tag belts. it will at some point though

Interesting idea mate, something a bit different.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Interesting idea mate, something a bit different.

Thanks man but I can't take all the credit for it Aliosick helped out with that storyline

Krysys
08-21-2011, 03:36 PM
Congrats to Jason Alexander

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks guys and thank you most of all to you HolyJose.

I will represent Jason Alexander proudly as champion. Its truly an honor to be a part of AWF and that success here is only limited if youre not giving it your all and deliviring some of the best high flying action any efed has ever seen.

I will not let you down.

aloisick
08-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks man but I can't take all the credit for it Aliosick helped out with that storyline

I.had the idea to establish kid wonder as this rich brat allign him with some brute force i e mad dog and effective buy the tag team titles

aloisick
08-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks guys and thank you most of all to you HolyJose.

I will represent Jason Alexander proudly as champion. Its truly an honor to be a part of AWF and that success here is only limited if youre not giving it your all and deliviring some of the best high flying action any efed has ever seen.

I will not let you down.

its great to see that much pasaion mate and one day i want to strive for those heights

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 04:33 PM
its great to see that much pasaion mate and one day i want to strive for those heights

Thanks mate and I have that passion since this is the first efed I joined, so I'm original so to speak not having been in any other efed before this one and I really want this efed to succeed and one day be as big if not bigger than JBW and/or EWNCW thats for sure.

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
The PPV was great HolyJose, we got to see 2 new up and comers go head to head, a new tag team conflict arise which is very intrguing by the way xD ; a fantastic match between Jman and The Prophecy, a big triple threat match, a blockbuster main event and hint of mystery as to what happened to our GM after having been found all bloodied up.

A great PPV indeed and Zero Gravity should even better.

aloisick
08-21-2011, 05:08 PM
The PPV was great HolyJose, we got to see 2 new up and comers go head to head, a new tag team conflict arise which is very intrguing by the way xD ; a fantastic match between Jman and The Prophecy, a big triple threat match, a blockbuster main event and hint of mystery as to what happened to our GM after having been found all bloodied up.

A great PPV indeed and Zero Gravity should even better.

your the reighning awf world champion and we are the self proclaimed and defending awf tag team champions good night for us i would have thought

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 05:17 PM
your the reighning awf world champion and we are the self proclaimed and defending awf tag team champions good night for us i would have thought

Hahaha indeed it was but I gotta give everyone their props for making our first PPV a great one.

thejman93
08-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Congrats to Jason Alexander/SEZ on the big win. Proph, I believe our services are needed elswhere.

K-Jammin
08-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Great PPV guys, and congratulations to SEZ for becoming champ!

aloisick
08-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Hahaha indeed it was but I gotta give everyone their props for making our first PPV a great one.

Agreed especially jose hope your ok boss its not a severe form of r s i is it?

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 05:29 PM
Great PPV guys, and congratulations to SEZ for becoming champ!

Congrats to Jason Alexander/SEZ on the big win. Proph, I believe our services are needed elswhere.

Thanks you guys, I appreciate it.

broc808
08-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks you guys, I appreciate it.

congrats but dont expect to keep it long

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 05:44 PM
congrats but dont expect to keep it long

Hahaha I'll keep it mind.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2011, 05:51 PM

I think I'm defending my TV title tonight at Turmoil as well. I'll see you guys there...I'll be a bit banged up

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 08:17 PM
I think I'm defending my TV title tonight at Turmoil as well. I'll see you guys there...I'll be a bit banged up

Good luck bro

HeelTurn
08-22-2011, 12:06 PM
You HJ, if you need any more wrestlers for the AWF, then I have an idea for a second character, hes a comedy character if youre interested.

WWTNA Mark
08-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Great show HolyJose! This was an amazing show from top to bottom! Big ups to Jason Alexander winning the AWF World title!

HeelTurn
08-22-2011, 01:26 PM
IC: Jman as expected you took me to the limit, you ever want a rematch, you know where I am.

thejman93
08-22-2011, 05:22 PM
IC: Jman as expected you took me to the limit, you ever want a rematch, you know where I am.

IC: All's Jose has to do is book it.

aloisick
08-22-2011, 05:29 PM
IC as kidwonder any body watch yesterdays news ? Far east warriors was the story

HolyJose2391
08-22-2011, 07:07 PM
IC: All's Jose has to do is book it.

And it's set for ZG :)

HolyJose2391
08-22-2011, 07:08 PM
You HJ, if you need any more wrestlers for the AWF, then I have an idea for a second character, hes a comedy character if youre interested.

Yea that sounds great! Also Dubs thanks for the kind words brought my A-game writing for this and thanks to everyone with their awesome promos

aloisick
08-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Yea that sounds great! Also Dubs thanks for the kind words brought my A-game writing for this and thanks to everyone with their awesome promos

on behalf of myself and everyone else on the show thanks for a great ppv and personally thanks for trusting me with such a major angle i will not let you dont

S.E. Zero
08-23-2011, 01:06 AM
Great show HolyJose! This was an amazing show from top to bottom! Big ups to Jason Alexander winning the AWF World title!

That it was and thanks bro

S.E. Zero
08-23-2011, 01:17 AM
IC: Not a week since I've been champion and already I'm bombarded with multiple offers from sponsors from back home like Bacardi Rum and from here in the U.S. like having my own shoe line called The Latin Sensation Jordans.

Still I wont let this go to my head, ah who am I kidding? I will hahaha.

Folks you better prepare for Zero Gravity this week as I, The Puerto Rican Nightmare proclaim my domain over AWF as your brand spanking new World Champion.

aloisick
08-23-2011, 02:22 AM
IC: Not a week since I've been champion and already I'm bombarded with multiple offers from sponsors from back home like Bacardi Rum and from here in the U.S. like having my own shoe line called The Latin Sensation Jordans.

Still I wont let this go to my head, ah who am I kidding? I will hahaha.

Folks you better prepare for Zero Gravity this week as I, The Puerto Rican Nightmare proclaim my domain over AWF as your brand spanking new World Champion.

IC as TWO OF A KIND

we have asked to do a shoot regarding the events at no speed limits and offered 200k for their priveledge are you kidding. We have all the money we want what we dont have are the official tag team titles jose you haave had a great week with n s l and defending your title. Do nnot screw it up by not recognising ours

HeelTurn
08-23-2011, 06:23 AM
Ok HJ Ill PM you the details of my new guy.

S.E. Zero
08-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Come on people, lets get excited. Zero Gravity is coming up soon and after the event s that ocurred at No Speed Limit, this should be quite the exciting show.

thejman93
08-25-2011, 02:15 PM
When are PMs going out Holy?

HeelTurn
08-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Sent my promo HJ

HolyJose2391
08-25-2011, 07:36 PM
PMs have been sent out.

S.E. Zero
08-25-2011, 10:20 PM
PMs have been sent out.

Received and replied, I cannot wait for Zero Gravity this week

broc808
08-25-2011, 10:22 PM
what time are we expecting zero gravity tomorrow

HolyJose2391
08-25-2011, 10:27 PM
what time are we expecting zero gravity tomorrow

Um not sure but before midnight EST hopefully around 11ish

broc808
08-25-2011, 10:29 PM
Um not sure but before midnight EST hopefully around 11ish

as long as you mean PM i will get you my promo tomorrow evening

HolyJose2391
08-25-2011, 10:30 PM
as long as you mean PM i will get you my promo tomorrow evening

Yea i mean pm

aloisick
08-26-2011, 02:00 AM
Not long now until the AWF crowns its first ever *and possibly only* ever tag team champions

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Not long now until the AWF crowns its first ever *and possibly only* ever tag team champions

Once they become recognized they become AWF property for any team to hold so hoping to be possibly the only team to hold them is very unlikely once the tag team division really picks up here.

Still a good long reign should help establish a great amount of credibilty to them before another team one day wins those titles.

aloisick
08-26-2011, 03:06 AM
Once they become recognized they become AWF property for any team to hold so hoping to be possibly the only team to hold them is very unlikely once the tag team division really picks up here.

Still a good long reign should help establish a great amount of credibilty to them before another team one day wins those titles.

Realistically i know its not possible to hold them forever just building heat and you are totally right aboutthat whole post and having unachievable goals means theres always more to chase :)

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 03:22 AM
Realistically i know its not possible to hold them forever just building heat and you are totally right aboutthat whole post and having unachievable goals means theres always more to chase :)

That is true.

thejman93
08-26-2011, 12:27 PM
PM sent Holy.

chunkkynutzzz
08-26-2011, 03:19 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HolyJose2391
08-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey guys if you could give me suggestions for PPV names for out next PPV which will probably be in late September lemme know show shall be up in a few hours

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 08:02 PM
PPV Names hmm?

Xtreme Altitude, Fast Forward, Adrenaline Rush, Sky's The Limit, Born to Fly ummm Down from the Heavens and uhh Wings across the Nations are all I can think of right now.

Some of them suck but they're might be a few hidden gems you might like in there. Hope this helps.

HolyJose2391
08-26-2011, 09:57 PM
Hey guys I just had some things come up sorry but for one night only we're pushing AWF Zero Gravity to Saturday again I apologize I just have some work things come up that I need to take care of

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Hey guys I just had some things come up sorry but for one night only we're pushing AWF Zero Gravity to Saturday again I apologize I just have some work things come up that I need to take care of

No worries bro, Zero Gravity is gonna be awesome no matter what day it is on.

Saturday it is.

Good luck with whatever work it is you're or going to be doing.

broc808
08-26-2011, 10:58 PM

that's actually great because the tornado is near me right now and this is the first ive been on the internet today so i can definitely get you a promo by tomorrow

HolyJose2391
08-26-2011, 11:07 PM
that's actually great because the tornado is near me right now and this is the first ive been on the internet today so i can definitely get you a promo by tomorrow

Yea o got work stuff and also Hurricane is coming through so I'll be inside all day tomorrow

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 11:12 PM

Damn mother nature is being a bitch this year. I just went through a hurricane myself, others an earthquake amd now tornados at your end, wow.

Hope all is well at your end and those tornados go away soon.

broc808
08-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Damn mother nature is being a bitch this year. I just went through a hurricane myself, others an earthquake amd now tornados at your end, wow.

Hope all is well at your end and those tornados go away soon.

well the tornado didn't really hit right where i was at we just had a tropical storm

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Yea o got work stuff and also Hurricane is coming through so I'll be inside all day tomorrow

Stay safe, bro. Hurricanes are no joke.

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 11:18 PM
well the tornado didn't really hit right where i was at we just had a tropical storm

Still damn, its almost unreal so many natural incidents happen within the year much less the same month.

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 11:46 PM
Lé SEZ is bored =(

broc808
08-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Lé SEZ is bored =(

well this will make your day shooting a PM at you right now

S.E. Zero
08-27-2011, 01:41 AM
well this will make your day shooting a PM at you right now

Thanks for the talk, it did help with the boredom a lot.

HeelTurn
08-27-2011, 03:26 PM
PPV Names hmm?

Xtreme Altitude, Fast Forward, Adrenaline Rush, Sky's The Limit, Born to Fly ummm Down from the Heavens and uhh Wings across the Nations are all I can think of right now.

Some of them suck but they're might be a few hidden gems you might like in there. Hope this helps.

Bolded my favourites there...

S.E. Zero
08-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Bolded my favourites there...

Thanks

Yo, Holy werent we getting a show sticky after the PPV?

broc808
08-27-2011, 05:48 PM
well HWA is up wheres my competition HJ

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 05:58 PM
well HWA is up wheres my competition HJ

Shouldn't be hard to top :p haha I kid working on it now. And SEZ yea I'll start a thread and it'll get stickyed later by a mod...I hope

broc808
08-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Shouldn't be hard to top :p haha I kid working on it now. And SEZ yea I'll start a thread and it'll get stickyed later by a mod...I hope

alright man its on now the only reason people will view AWF tonight is to see me :)

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 06:03 PM
alright man its on now the only reason people will view AWF tonight is to see me :)

psh. AWF World Champion and AWF SuperFly Champion>>>>>>>>Broc :p :D

broc808
08-27-2011, 06:05 PM
psh. Awf world champion and awf superfly champion>>>>>>>>broc :p :d

hwa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>awf

aloisick
08-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Seriously the only reason that people will be watching awf tonight will be for the instant gratifacation better known as two of a kind

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 06:16 PM
hwa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>awf

hahahahahaha right. No Azrael=lower ratings :p AWF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HWA

broc808
08-27-2011, 06:16 PM
hahahahahaha right. No Azrael=lower ratings :p AWF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HWA

no azreal= higher ratings

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 06:19 PM
no azreal= higher ratings

At least we had some good controversy and as Bischoff says Controversy Creates KASH!

broc808
08-27-2011, 06:21 PM
At least we had some good controversy and as Bischoff says Controversy Creates KASH!

What? how has HWA not created controversy are you following the Thunder/Steel story line

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 06:26 PM
What? how has HWA not created controversy are you following the Thunder/Steel story line

Haven't read this weeks episode yet actually I'll catch up once I'm done posting the show

broc808
08-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Haven't read this weeks episode yet actually I'll catch up once I'm done posting the show

alright cool man cant wait to see the show

aloisick
08-27-2011, 06:28 PM

How lomg to show post mf

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 06:32 PM
How lomg to show post mf

I'd say give it another hour or so

S.E. Zero
08-27-2011, 06:39 PM

You are an evil man to make me wait 60 minutes or so.

Why cant it be 60 seconds or so xD just kidding bro.

aloisick
08-27-2011, 06:44 PM

Awesome cant wait thanks

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 06:44 PM
You are an evil man to make me wait 60 minutes or so.

Why cant it be 60 seconds or so xD just kidding bro.

actually by the looks of it the wait maybe less than 60 Minutes

S.E. Zero
08-27-2011, 06:59 PM
actually by the looks of it the wait maybe less than 60 Minutes

Thats awesome

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 07:25 PM
It is up guys! hope you enjoy!

CGBigMan
08-27-2011, 07:37 PM
It is up guys! hope you enjoy!

awesome show dude

S.E. Zero
08-27-2011, 07:50 PM
This was a weird fallout show.

First Avidico lays out Alexander with his own title, now while that was a great a strong message to the champ in wanting a rematch; his actions send a mized message as to who is the heel and the face in this feud.

His actions were that of a heel which him being a face (the last I remember) is confusing especially to me cause this feels like a face turn in progress for Alexander and we have not discussed this.

I think simply asking for a title shot or maybe main eventing the show to earn that as a face would couldve been better.

We had a great opening match and the segment that followed with Two of a Kind was great as was the continuance of the feud between them and The Far East Warriors.

A tie in the Axxel vs Broc feud is awesome plus Gillz vs Bloodstone, how much sweeter can it get?

Interesting segment with Kash.

Great win for The Prophecy and the last segment was definitely the start of a corporate war which I'm definitely interested to see how it goes.

Great show Holy.

HolyJose2391
08-27-2011, 08:00 PM
This was a weird fallout show.

First Avidico lays out Alexander with his own title, now while that was a great a strong message to the champ in wanting a rematch; his actions send a mized message as to who is the heel and the face in this feud.

His actions were that of a heel which him being a face (the last I remember) is confusing especially to me cause this feels like a face turn in progress for Alexander and we have not discussed this.

I think simply asking for a title shot or maybe main eventing the show to earn that as a face would couldve been better.

We had a great opening match and the segment that followed with Two of a Kind was great as was the continuance of the feud between them and The Far East Warriors.

A tie in the Axxel vs Broc feud is awesome plus Gillz vs Bloodstone, how much sweeter can it get?

Interesting segment with Kash.

Great win for The Prophecy and the last segment was definitely the start of a corporate war which I'm definitely interested to see how it goes.

Great show Holy.

Thanks man! And the Avidco attack isn't as much as being a heel but more like he is showing he isn't someone to take lightly and decides to turn the tables on the heel

Krysys
08-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Good show bro!

S.E. Zero
08-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks man! And the Avidco attack isn't as much as being a heel but more like he is showing he isn't someone to take lightly and decides to turn the tables on the heel

I agree that he shouldnt just not that way. Actions speak more than words and those actions were very heelish actions coming from a face.

Just be sure to keep the distinctions between face and heels clear unless you're creating tweeners.

Other than that good job bro.

aloisick
08-27-2011, 08:19 PM

That was awesome show top to bottom even better then in the ppv loved it lot of questions we need answers to good work

S.E. Zero
08-27-2011, 11:42 PM
IC: Maldito hijo de puta, Avidico you better hope I dont see you again before next week cause I'm gonna break your skull if I do.

To ruin mi fiesta, when I'm through with you, you're gonna wish you had never messed with me.

broc808
08-28-2011, 12:18 AM
great show HJ i enjoyed reading it

HolyJose2391
08-28-2011, 12:32 AM
I really appreciate the support guys. it means a lot

S.E. Zero
08-28-2011, 12:36 AM
I really appreciate the support guys. it means a lot

Of course, bro. AWF has reached a whole new level thanks to you, keep up the amazing work.

HolyJose2391
08-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Of course, bro. AWF has reached a whole new level thanks to you, keep up the amazing work.

Again thanks! This has been my first attempt at writing for an efed and if there is any way I can make this bette let me know.

Also big thanks to Dubs for giving me the opportunity to write and show my creative side and again all the of you awesome readers

broc808
08-28-2011, 12:51 AM
Again thanks! This has been my first attempt at writing for an efed and if there is any way I can make this bette let me know.

Also big thanks to Dubs for giving me the opportunity to write and show my creative side and again all the of you awesome readers

heres a good question HJ had supercenasucks never make AWF do you think you would even be running an e fed and if so how different would it be

HolyJose2391
08-28-2011, 12:53 AM
heres a good question HJ had supercenasucks never make AWF do you think you would even be running an e fed and if so how different would it be

Most likely not because it never crossed my mind back then but since I give it a try it's been a lot of fun

broc808
08-28-2011, 12:55 AM
Most likely not because it never crossed my mind back then but since I give it a try it's been a lot of fun

you might of even still been with HWA

HolyJose2391
08-28-2011, 12:57 AM
you might of even still been with HWA

Probably actually. But it is what it is and I'm happy writing for AWF