PDA

View Full Version : TNA "evaluating" more X-Div Wrestlers.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Ryan Clark: TNA announced that they have officially signed Austin Aries and in the announcement they noted that they are "evaluating" new and former X-Division workers for the roster.

I've been wondering why haven't Petey and Sonjay got the call to come back?

I know Petey is a tag champ in Lucha Libre USA and Sonjay is in All Wheels Wrestling (owned by TNA) and Urban Wrestling Fed. Does UWF/LLU contractually prohibit their stars from appear on other shows?

I would have just figured that these two would be the first two back.

jordan1995
07-14-2011, 02:16 PM
i would mark out of petey williams returned

S.E. Zero
07-14-2011, 02:18 PM
If Elix Skipper and Low Ki came back a heel XXX would awesome as a tag team and provide some great X Division action. Petey Williams would also Canadian Destroy the hell out of the X Division man those signings would be awesome.

sincara
07-14-2011, 02:41 PM
lowki must come back

Lowki
07-14-2011, 02:47 PM
I'd definitely watch more TNA again if Lowki and Williams returned!

TheRockerGother
07-14-2011, 02:51 PM
This is great news guess they learned the lesson from what the fans love at Destination X.I'm hoping they can get Low-Ki,Jack Evans,Ion,Petey Williams and some new faces out there idc fire Hardys I want more X Division.

helmsley
07-14-2011, 04:02 PM
i think petey was misused when he was in tna, so if he is gona be used correctly i think its a good idea for him to join tna

Enforcer23
07-14-2011, 04:06 PM
I've been wondering why haven't Petey and Sonjay got the call to come back?

I know Petey is a tag champ in Lucha Libre USA and Sonjay is in All Wheels Wrestling (owned by TNA) and Urban Wrestling Fed. Does UWF/LLU contractually prohibit their stars from appear on other shows?

I would have just figured that these two would be the first two back.

how the fuck did they do that hahahahahah

eboy
07-14-2011, 04:12 PM
i really like Zima Ion so hopefully he gets a Contract Evans, Lowki & Williams would be Good but Probs not gonna happen

Kash is back
they might sign up Mark Haskins despite his slip of the Ropes ot Destination X
Skipper would be Good

Chavo Guerrero somewhere down the line??

TheRockerGother
07-14-2011, 04:26 PM
i really like Zima Ion so hopefully he gets a Contract Evans, Lowki & Williams would be Good but Probs not gonna happen

Kash is back
they might sign up Mark Haskins despite his slip of the Ropes ot Destination X
Skipper would be Good

Chavo Guerrero somewhere down the line??

I don't know if the six sided ring feels different but if it does thats why he slipped if not it helped sell how Williams got out of the way of his shooting star press.

Y2Jryder
07-14-2011, 05:34 PM
i might going to watch tna again

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-14-2011, 05:43 PM
TNA needs to STOP. They already have a decent sized X Div roster that goes completely underused and spends weeks not appearing on TV. Give Red a push for fuck's sake. I wouldn't mind a few hires, but you know TNA is going to go overboard and misuse/not use half these guys.

Tommy Thunder
07-14-2011, 05:50 PM
TNA needs to STOP. They already have a decent sized X Div roster that goes completely underused and spends weeks not appearing on TV. Give Red a push for fuck's sake. I wouldn't mind a few hires, but you know TNA is going to go overboard and misuse/not use half these guys.

For once, I actually agree with this guy!!
TNA's roster is already too big. They have plenty of guys on the roster now for an X division. I know the names mentioned are some of the best out there, but TNA would have to fire a few to accommodate the new arrivals, otherwise, they'd have a huge X div roster, and guys would not get used.

TwoTone
07-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Im gonna say it until it happens. They need a second show!!!!

Juvenile Junkie
07-15-2011, 06:24 AM
Bring back team canada(exept Roode,keep him in Beer money).

UberPlanes
07-15-2011, 12:36 PM
I been a long time fan of the x-division, Glad to see it might get back it's former glory either way I'm really happy;)

THEKEVINBRAND
07-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Apparently 4-way participant Shiima Xion has reportedly signed with TNA and will be back using the ring name Zema Ion.

Don't remember him? He's the guy with the 'fro and you're welcome for the match (but i am not responsible for whatever happens in you pants while watching this match LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGDL0ClTrw

Grind_Bastard
07-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Zema did a good job at DX, nice addition to the roster.

Does anybody think that looks slightly like Consequences Creed? Or just merely the afro?

THEKEVINBRAND
07-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Zema did a good job at DX, nice addition to the roster.

Does anybody think that looks slightly like Consequences Creed? Or just merely the afro?

he's taller and (not trying to be racist here) but he looks half black and half white

capn-edu
07-25-2011, 11:51 PM
Well arent Kash and Ion are signed
they got another 9 to choose from dont they?

THEKEVINBRAND
07-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Well arent Kash and Ion are signed
they got another 9 to choose from dont they?

no they need to sign Low Ki and Evans and that's it

Juvenile Junkie
07-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Bring Back Team Canada!!!!!!

or atleast Petey Williams

And Matt Bentley

Juvenile Junkie
07-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Replace the womans tag titles with X-Division tag titles

Markedoutforlife
07-26-2011, 02:26 AM
i would mark out of petey williams returned

Hell yeah, canadian destroyer is what got me hooked bck on fsn.