PDA

View Full Version : My plans for CM Punk

Chavo
07-14-2011, 03:04 AM
This is just wishful thinking so feel free to improve idea. Mason Ryan is out injured and with Z-List and Mr Perfects kid perhaps aligning with Ryder it would free up Punk to led a stable with Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli competing in tags and singles and (if signable) Colt Cabana (keep his name, the fans like it) chasing IC/US title and of course Punk in the world title hunt. I know it seems far-fetched but would make a decent stable imo.

blackout version 1
07-14-2011, 05:13 AM
This is just wishful thinking so feel free to improve idea. Mason Ryan is out injured and with Z-List and Mr Perfects kid perhaps aligning with Ryder it would free up Punk to led a stable with Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli competing in tags and singles and (if signable) Colt Cabana (keep his name, the fans like it) chasing IC/US title and of course Punk in the world title hunt. I know it seems far-fetched but would make a decent stable imo.

Its a good idea if they want him in a new stable although he is more likely to stay in singles competition

Goldust22
07-14-2011, 06:37 AM
I think hed work better as an outcast all the faces and heels hating him

Russo swerve
07-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Colt cabana is coming to wwe mark my words

Snair
07-14-2011, 08:32 AM
After a horrible run with SES & NEXUS,I doubt WWE will even bother to think of putting Punk in a stable.

sincara
07-14-2011, 08:58 AM
i want punk to be a singles wrestler again and not be put with a stable

Blinker
07-14-2011, 09:00 AM
I personally enjoyed Punk in SES, but I don't want to see him in another stable for a while. He's getting big enough where it won't really work so well. Remember how The Rock was in Nation of Domination, became popular, left, and became HUGE? Don't forget Triple H. He was big in DX, but became THE GAME when he went on his own. I'm not saying Punk shouldn't be in a stable at some point because that can work quite well when you're established as being one of the best (Triple H in Evolution).

AOF666
07-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Punk should be a singles competitor, he was held back being in stables. It is time to prove why he is the best in the world.

blink
07-14-2011, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. Could give punk that extra muscle to back him up from the rest of the superstars if they go that route. Instead of a faction though I think a loose alliance would be better. Punk would still be a single guy and he could help get the other 3 over at the same time.

Side note: if they are giving Ryder his own group they should at least put Chris masters in it. He's better than the other 3 and is due for some tv time.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-14-2011, 09:04 AM
Many have already commented here about an indie stable like that but Punk is on his own now. No stable of losers to hold him back anymore. His big push right now is solo by himself. Last time when new nexus came out to the ring with him, you didnt even notice Mcgillicutty or Otunga standing next to him as he talked on the microphone. Only when HBK super kicked one of them did I even realize they were there haha.

midian
07-14-2011, 09:07 AM
I think this is a perfect time to bring Tyler Black to the main stage and have former R.O.H stars turn heel Evan Bourne,Brian Danielson.Have Matt Stryker as a manager/commentator for them.Push come to shove if C.M stays and Colt Cobana signs,this would make a good R.O.H faction to help promote R.O.H's new T.V deal coming soon,much like when ECW Invaded Raw in 97 to promote them.I say that is what could happen.

tshizzy34
07-14-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm open to anything that appeases Punk and makes him want to stay with the brand, but I honestly prefer him much more and a singles heel. His promos are genius and I want more of it!

Tay Moran
07-14-2011, 02:45 PM
He should be on his own the stables have held him back

HeartlessAttack
07-14-2011, 03:12 PM
That'd be good, but whether Punks's in a stable or alone, HHH has to return to feud with him.
But, odds are that Punk's leaving anyway, has everyone forgotten that?

Tommy Thunder
07-14-2011, 03:19 PM
The reason Punk is leaving is because he feels he's being underused, and being part of a stable is part of the reason he's being held back. I think he was happy to do the SES because it drew awareness to Straightedge lifestyle and who Pun was in real life, but I think putting him in Nexus after that didn't sit well with him. Being put in a stable after just finishing a run with another stable is not good.
IF Punk stays, he needs to be pushed in singles main event.

Tay Moran
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
I agree, also ive never thought of the new nexus as a strong stable anyway