PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk/Vince: Contracts switched?

xrxprtyx
07-13-2011, 07:26 PM
My gf and I had two different guesses as to what's going to happen with this whole CM Punk storyline. I told her that I thought it was obvious Vince would never portray himself as weak unless it was an actual setup to screw somebody ever, so I thought indeed this would become a reverse screwjob on Cena, who would be fired, with CM Punk becoming the new face of the WWE (storyline-wise), and opening the door for Triple H to return to feud with CM Punk at Summerslam while Cena is "fired".

Her idea was that the two contracts were switched and that Vince took the one with CM Punk's signature, so that indeed Vince does have CM Punk unknowingly signed to a new contract, and after carefully reviewing the tape, there was ample time where Vince was standing outside the ring with the 2nd contract (laying on the ground), easily able to switch the two. Another thing interesting to note is that Vince was looking dumbfounded at CM Punk (who was standing at the ramp at that time) with his hand-gestures like he was hoping CM Punk would sign the contract he had in his hands. If CM Punk had his contract he had drawn up, he had already signed it, so Vince's gesture would make no sense.

Furthermore, Vince could say he knew CM Punk's lawyers and CM Punk was so focused on talk, talk, talking, that he never even read the whole contract he signed in the first place, that he failed to realize he actually ____________.

I'd say the 2nd move would be brilliant.

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 07:33 PM
That sounds like an idea Creative would use........

Quick someone do a background check on this guy/girl.

dres1214
07-13-2011, 07:36 PM
That sounds like an idea Creative would use........

Quick someone do a background check on this guy/girl.

I know it's actually a really good concept. Better than the others I have heard as of late.

KingOrton
07-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Great Read ! Hope something similar to this happens.

TheRockerGother
07-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Well Punk could have secretly singed a new contract and they ''fire'' Cena to give him time off to rest up his minor injuries but I wouldn't want Triple H to return cause I feel he would just bury Punk I would rather a ADR vs Punk feud.

Rockstar83
07-13-2011, 08:10 PM
first of your gf likes wrestling? Damn you one of the lucky ones hopefully i could find a girl like that sometime doen the road..... 2nd...im going to watch mitb to see what goes down

My gf and I had two different guesses as to what's going to happen with this whole CM Punk storyline. I told her that I thought it was obvious Vince would never portray himself as weak unless it was an actual setup to screw somebody ever, so I thought indeed this would become a reverse screwjob on Cena, who would be fired, with CM Punk becoming the new face of the WWE (storyline-wise), and opening the door for Triple H to return to feud with CM Punk at Summerslam while Cena is "fired".

Her idea was that the two contracts were switched and that Vince took the one with CM Punk's signature, so that indeed Vince does have CM Punk unknowingly signed to a new contract, and after carefully reviewing the tape, there was ample time where Vince was standing outside the ring with the 2nd contract (laying on the ground), easily able to switch the two. Another thing interesting to note is that Vince was looking dumbfounded at CM Punk (who was standing at the ramp at that time) with his hand-gestures like he was hoping CM Punk would sign the contract he had in his hands. If CM Punk had his contract he had drawn up, he had already signed it, so Vince's gesture would make no sense.

Furthermore, Vince could say he knew CM Punk's lawyers and CM Punk was so focused on talk, talk, talking, that he never even read the whole contract he signed in the first place, that he failed to realize he actually ____________.

HolyJose2391
07-13-2011, 08:24 PM
this is by far the best idea I have ever heard. I really hope that something like your idea would happen seems great

Y2J___Y2J
07-13-2011, 08:26 PM
I really hope you're right as it would be something totally new.. but i think your reading too far in to it...

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Anything to keep Punk around is ok by me!

daniel bryan mark
07-13-2011, 09:40 PM
That's a great idea. Imagine this. Punk wins the title and he thinks he's walking out with the belt. Vince walks out and says something like, "Guess what, Punk. That contract you ripped up on Raw was my contract. I have yours in my hand and I signed it. You're not leaving with my belt!". How great would that be. I'd mark the fuck out.

By the way, Rockstar83. That picture of Sting in your signature is fucking creepy.

AOF666
07-13-2011, 09:42 PM
there is a little problem with that theory, all that so called bs in the contract.

the wrestling shade
07-13-2011, 10:58 PM
wow that is actualy a fucking great idea :D

StevenT8481
07-13-2011, 11:27 PM
both are great ideas!

Enforcer23
07-14-2011, 12:13 AM
gotta say i like it and it jsut adds to what the finishing could be at mitb

ELNIOJR
07-14-2011, 04:33 AM
That's a great idea. Imagine this. Punk wins the title and he thinks he's walking out with the belt. Vince walks out and says something like, "Guess what, Punk. That contract you ripped up on Raw was my contract. I have yours in my hand and I signed it. You're not leaving with my belt!". How great would that be. I'd mark the fuck out.

By the way, Rockstar83. That picture of Sting in your signature is fucking creepy.

I like It. And furthermore, that means...

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo7ce1K3361qieh38o1_400.jpg

sincara
07-14-2011, 08:24 AM
as long as punk stays im happy

The Hit Man
07-14-2011, 11:18 AM
there is a little problem with that theory, all that so called bs in the contract.

Yeh this guy has a point. I think everyone is reading too much into this. I'd be surprised if Cena doesn't win at MITB.

tittle97
07-14-2011, 11:23 AM

Dude this is an awesome idea. Mucho kudos to you

xrxprtyx
07-14-2011, 04:03 PM

Lol. There's always bs in the storylines that makes you have to shut off your rational thoughts. It was bs that Vince would act like he did in public. It's bs that CM Punk would get a title shot in his hometown the night before his contract is over (like they didn't know.) C'mon man. The fact that it's disbelievable in real life makes it seem more likely wwe would do it.

ELNIOJR
07-14-2011, 04:06 PM
BTW, I watched the Contract negociation AGAIN and Vince never had the oportunity to switch the contracts. And so we wait...

Enforcer23
07-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Yeh this guy has a point. I think everyone is reading too much into this. I'd be surprised if Cena doesn't win at MITB.

yeah but they should make it a epic fight were even cena cant walk out like they did with taker soo....he can have time off...just somethin else to add to this story hahahah

xrxprtyx
07-14-2011, 04:10 PM
BTW, I watched the Contract negociation AGAIN and Vince never had the oportunity to switch the contracts. And so we wait...

Wow dude, everytime the camera doesn't have Vince and the contracts in the screen means he has ample time. He was standing outside the ring by the contract the WHOLE TIME that Cena and Punk were talking, and the camera wasn't zoomed out enough to show Vince or the contracts. How could you come to that conclusion is beyond me

Enforcer23
07-14-2011, 04:12 PM
Wow dude, everytime the camera doesn't have Vince and the contracts in the screen means he has ample time. He was standing outside the ring by the contract the WHOLE TIME that Cena and Punk were talking, and the camera wasn't zoomed out enough to show Vince or the contracts. How could you come to that conclusion is beyond me

well maybe he was just getting in position early so punk could take it and do his whole thing HHHMMMMMMMMmmmm