PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately This Is Why MITB Is A Waste Of Time...

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-13-2011, 04:44 PM
http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Rock-vs-John-Cena-Wrestlemania-28.jpg

You really think Cena is going to get "fired" with this already announced? This is why I do not understand why they penciled in Cena v Rock so early. All it does is just overshadow any story line Cena is in. Even if Punk wins, Cena is not going anywhere and will eventually come back and win that belt back.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious here.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 04:47 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9KwYaTGeF_E/Teoup6kk-LI/AAAAAAAAAdA/DbsLc_o7JpQ/s1600/no+shit+sherlock+2.jpg

K-Jammin
07-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Everyone one knows Cena won't get fired, we're watching it because Punk is god!

zapphoman
07-13-2011, 04:53 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9KwYaTGeF_E/Teoup6kk-LI/AAAAAAAAAdA/DbsLc_o7JpQ/s1600/no+shit+sherlock+2.jpg

that is an awesome pic man. lol that is exactly what I was thinking when I was reading this.

maar13
07-13-2011, 04:53 PM

Completely agree with the statement above.

Krysys
07-13-2011, 04:57 PM

Quoted for truth

thejman93
07-13-2011, 04:59 PM
What Dubs said.,,,

Russo swerve
07-13-2011, 05:00 PM
http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Rock-vs-John-Cena-Wrestlemania-28.jpg

You really think Cena is going to get "fired" with this already announced? This is why I do not understand why they penciled in Cena v Rock so early. All it does is just overshadow any story line Cena is in. Even if Punk wins, Cena is not going anywhere and will eventually come back and win that belt back.

Sorry if I am stating the obvious here.

Lol I guess u thought u was makin a point

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-13-2011, 05:02 PM

Hahaha awesome

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Hahaha awesome

lol Just messing with ya man. :P

As for the topic, we know Cena will win but this storyline is pure gold. The promos and segments for this storyline has been the best promos and segments that I have ever seen. WWE is going balls out with this storyline and its nice to see a talented wrestler like Punk in a great feud like this, proving why hes the best.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-13-2011, 05:06 PM
Make no mistake, WWE ain't dropping Cena, but there must be some reason why they added this stipulation other than giving away the ending. Though I may a bit too optimistic here...

CMRyder
07-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Cena will be "fired" as a way to take time off. He'll be back sure, but also..Cena vs The Rock WON'T be for the title.

Manabu
07-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Anyone else noticed rocks right eye looks really lazy?

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Cena will be "fired" as a way to take time off. He'll be back sure, but also..Cena vs The Rock WON'T be for the title.

I hope it won't be. That match DOES NOT need the WWE title to make it the main event of the night. The Rock vs John Cena is already the main match of Wrestlemaina anyway.

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-13-2011, 05:15 PM
This still could mean Cena loses the title. Hence why the MITB matches are so important, and why even with the stipulations, noone on the IWC knows what is going to happen (Apart from the 5 moves of DOOOOOM)

K-Jammin
07-13-2011, 05:18 PM
I said this in another thread and i know others have said it also, but my perfect scenario is Vince screws Cena, hands punk the title AND a new contract, punk signs, celebrates with Vince, then Vince fires Cena! :D allowing Cena to heal from his injuries then hopefully coming back with a bit more " in your face " type of attitude.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 05:20 PM
This still could mean Cena loses the title. Hence why the MITB matches are so important, and why even with the stipulations, noone on the IWC knows what is going to happen (Apart from the 5 moves of DOOOOOM)

Cena could actually do 30 moves but is limited to maybe about 5 or 7 including the dropkick and gut wrench. I know that has nothing to do with your point, just thought I shared that. lol

I know its not a definite that Cena will walk out with the title but think about it, Punk leaving, Cena being put in the position where he has to win or hes "fired", its just too obvious. However, if Punk leaving is just a work, then that was be freaking amazing.

thatdevilsblue
07-13-2011, 05:28 PM
I am going to it and everyone else is watching it because of Punk, not because we want to see if cena will end up getting fired...if Punk wins and cena is "fired", we ALL know that cena will be back just like he kept coming back after he was "fired" last year in the nexus storyline!

zapphoman
07-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Cena could actually do 30 moves but is limited to maybe about 5 or 7 including the dropkick and gut wrench. I know that has nothing to do with your point, just thought I shared that. lol

I know its not a definite that Cena will walk out with the title but think about it, Punk leaving, Cena being put in the position where he has to win or hes "fired", its just too obvious. However, if Punk leaving is just a work, then that was be freaking amazing.

Agreed. One of the reasons I have respect for John Cena is because I know that he can do more than what he has been doing as of late in his matches. I have seen him do other stuff. I just wish they would allow him to. As for Punk/Cena, I think Punk is going to be sticking around and Cena is going to lose the title to him so Cena can rest up for Wrestlemania 28.

TheBeardOfZeus
07-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Agreed. One of the reasons I have respect for John Cena is because I know that he can do more than what he has been doing as of late in his matches. I have seen him do other stuff. I just wish they would allow him to. As for Punk/Cena, I think Punk is going to be sticking around and Cena is going to lose the title to him so Cena can rest up for Wrestlemania 28.

I think the point is he tends to finish on a 5-move structure, you can see the end coming.

I quite like Cena, that legdrop on RAW was pretty awesome!

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 05:35 PM
Stop bashing the OP peeps! He obviously thought that the IWC is as smart as the average WWE viewer.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Why can't you just WATCH Money In The Bank because of the two MITB matches because they have high potential to be good? Why can't you just watch MITB because CM Punk and John Cena should be a great main event match? You're not going to watch it ... because you think John Cena won't get fired? You serious? I swear some fans nowadays will never be satisfied with the wrestling product and just need to quit watching wrestling.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 05:38 PM

Exactly. I think Cena is going to pull out his other moves against Punk like he did against RVD.

TheRockerGother
07-13-2011, 05:39 PM
I just hope they don't humiliate Punk like they humiliated Lita in her last match that was so uncalled for after even breaking her neck for the company they decided to do that --__--.

CMRyder
07-13-2011, 05:39 PM
I think this "Cena can do more" stuff is bull shit. If he can he's the face of the company. He should go out and do it, like he really has to listen to people that only tell him to do 5 moves. If he can really pull off more on a weekly basis, then i'll have to see it to believe it. And No, don't bring up the past. The past is the past.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 05:44 PM
I think this "Cena can do more" stuff is bull shit. If he can he's the face of the company. He should go out and do it, like he really has to listen to people that only tell him to do 5 moves. If he can really pull off more on a weekly basis, then i'll have to see it to believe it. And No, don't bring up the past. The past is the past.

I don't know if your're talking about my post but I never said Cena has no choice to do more moves. I just said that he can do more but its not showcased enough. Don't believe me, watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRJ5SKlOyPU
^^^This proves my point. Also, just because Cena is the face of the company doesn't mean he has control over his character or what he does in the ring.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-13-2011, 05:47 PM
Cena had 5 star matches with Shawn Michaels and RVD. I'm confident he can have one with CM Punk.

CMRyder
07-13-2011, 05:47 PM
I don't know if your're talking about my post but I never said Cena has no choice to do more moves. I just said that he can do more but its not showcased enough. Don't believe me, watch this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRJ5SKlOyPU
^^^This proves my point. Also, just because Cena is the face of the company doesn't mean he has control over his character or what he does in the ring.

This means nothing unless he does it on a daily basis. IF if anyone has control over his character he would. If he wanted to change it he easily could, but he "enjoys" being this horriblel stale character for some reason. You think VKM made SCSA? No that was all SCSA. If people would up, they'd have a lot more control than you think.

WWTNA Viper
07-13-2011, 05:51 PM
I dosn't mater ifthey fire Cena Rock vs Orton would be much beteer

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 05:57 PM
This means nothing unless he does it on a daily basis. IF if anyone has control over his character he would. If he wanted to change it he easily could, but he "enjoys" being this horriblel stale character for some reason. You think VKM made SCSA? No that was all SCSA. If people would up, they'd have a lot more control than you think.

How would you expect Cena to do ALL 30 moves in one match? Sorry but that is bit of a double standard. Also, if you read what I said, I said that Cena knows how to do more moves but is limited to 5 or 7.

TNA 'The very best'
07-13-2011, 06:05 PM
Viper is back, good to see you,

I hope Cenacle is 'fired' takes some time off, I don't like his character blah blah blah but that dude works hard and needs some time off to heal up,
Just say punk leaving was a work, has there ever been a story line that has gone this far into making people believe it's happening, I can't think of one.

Jayoholic
07-13-2011, 06:20 PM
With the exception of Sin Cara (who does something new...and botches every match)...almost EVERYONE on the roster uses just about 4-5 moves. But people won't pay any mind since it became a stable of the anti-Cena campaign.

KSTornado
07-13-2011, 06:21 PM
I think Punk will win but then will lose the title when ADR comes in and pins him after winning the brief case. The rock will show up and punk out Vince and force Vince to rehire Cena. Atleast that is what I am thinking will happen.

Rilla
07-13-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm thinking Cena will get the axe for a few months, so he can heal up and come back in time to really get his feud with the Rock underway.

NWO_Loki
07-13-2011, 07:00 PM
JR actually wrote a little about the philosphy about limiting moves in his blog..

The WWE thinks that wrestlers only need few big moves done because it helps the audience(marks aka kids aka derp-holes) idenifty with the wrestler er entertainer more if they see/recognize an established move sets from them. Its just another step that WWE takes to move farther away from wrestling and more towards entertainment.

This is pretty much why that Evan Bourn/ Sin Cara match was the biggest dissapointment i had ever seen. So much potential but two high speed/flyers that got worked mostly like a heavyweight match. That and Sin Cara is always seem to miff up stuff. I guess it could have been worse and Rey Mysterio could have got in there and really made the match unconvincing like he does when he wrestles the heavyweights.

Also, MITB could a great chance for WWE to actually make bigger waves and make Cena a heel but what will likey happen is a Vince/CM Punk collab screwjob on Cena thus making another "great" challenge for SuperCena. If that happens, I will never buy a ppv from WWE again, i swear to this fourm! :D

Bodom
07-13-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm thinking Cena will get the axe for a few months, so he can heal up and come back in time to really get his feud with the Rock underway.

Just like last year right?

maar13
07-13-2011, 07:10 PM

Yes, he willl be fired for the amount of time need to hipe his new match against whoever he might face at Summerslam, like 4 weeks and that would be it.

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 07:18 PM

Hopefully he have a front row ticket the next night.

Bodom
07-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Hopefully he have a front row ticket the next night.

He was fired and off screen for what? A week? Less?

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 07:26 PM
He was fired and off screen for what? A week? Less?

The next night was his goodbye speech and then the next week he had a front row ticket and interfered with a match. WWE showed the goodbye promo in every commercial break USA had for that week so he was never off the air.

Bodom
07-13-2011, 07:28 PM
The next night was his goodbye speech and then the next week he had a front row ticket and interfered with a match. WWE showed the goodbye promo in every commercial break USA had for that week so he was never off the air.

Sonofabitch.

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Sonofabitch.

If Punk wins then we have to go through the same thing again.

Bodom
07-13-2011, 08:10 PM
If Punk wins then we have to go through the same thing again.

So....to avoid that headache again...we should want Cena to win?

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 08:12 PM
So....to avoid that headache again...we should want Cena to win?

No we want Punk to win. If he loses won't be able to see him on TV until WWE buys ROH.

AOF666
07-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Even Punk mentioned Cena won't get fired.

HeartlessAttack
07-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Who knows, WWE could be expertly working us all.
CM Punk might have signed a contract weeks ago, one for just an extra few months, without word leaking to anyone. Punk will win at MITB, Cena will be fired and VKM will give in to all of Punk's demands in order to prevent Punk leaving with the title. Then, Punk will go on a tyrannical rampage, before HHH returns to put him in his place. Punk and his Nexus associates will eventually dispatch of HHH, seemingly leaving WWE with no hope of respite. BUT THEN, Cena will make a miraculous return and finally defeat CM Punk in a Loser Leaves WWE match at Vengeance (Cena gets his vengeance), leaving him free for a Team CeNation vs. Team Bring It! match at Survivor Series in MSG... Oh wait, I just woke up.
99% certain that Cena will go over Punk clean at MITB and nothing will change. Truly hope I'm wrong though.

The Brown One
07-14-2011, 06:54 AM
Who knows, WWE could be expertly working us all.
CM Punk might have signed a contract weeks ago, one for just an extra few months, without word leaking to anyone. Punk will win at MITB, Cena will be fired and VKM will give in to all of Punk's demands in order to prevent Punk leaving with the title. Then, Punk will go on a tyrannical rampage, before HHH returns to put him in his place. Punk and his Nexus associates will eventually dispatch of HHH, seemingly leaving WWE with no hope of respite. BUT THEN, Cena will make a miraculous return and finally defeat CM Punk in a Loser Leaves WWE match at Vengeance (Cena gets his vengeance), leaving him free for a Team CeNation vs. Team Bring It! match at Survivor Series in MSG... Oh wait, I just woke up.
99% certain that Cena will go over Punk clean at MITB and nothing will change. Truly hope I'm wrong though.

That actually sounds very thoroughly thought out. I wish something like this would happen.

sincara
07-14-2011, 08:05 AM
it not a wastle of time !! cena fired punk will return and face rock instead

in my dreams anything can happenn

Snair
07-14-2011, 08:25 AM

Although this idea seems sensible but Vince wont give Cena any break.

Juvenile Junkie
07-14-2011, 10:38 AM
John Cena fears workrate

Rich Cranium
07-14-2011, 10:45 AM
Will we see:

http://img003.picture2life.net/10557255/juan_cena_2_original_medium.jpg

tittle97
07-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Will we see:

No no no please no

maar13
07-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Will we see:

Yeah, Juan Cena is the way to go :))

Tay Moran
07-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Punks gonna win and then the raw money in the bank winner is gonna cash in on punk. And Cena wont be fired because punk didnt leave Chicago with the title, then Cena will get a rematch at SS against the new champion

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-14-2011, 05:37 PM

http://rlv.zcache.com/img/imt-prd/pd-217952235693455182/isz-m/at-238560305421145726/realview.jpg?urbanword_txt=keep%20digging%20watson&urbanimage_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.co m%2Fproducts.image.php%3Fdefid%3D4270795%26revisio n%3D8