PDA

View Full Version : What do you think would happen if these guys never left WWE.......?

AndyWonder
09-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Brock Lesnar
Bobby Lashley
Mr. Kennedy
Nathan Jones
Matt Morgan

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Lesnar: Multi time champ by now.
Lashley: Being pushed for a world championship.
Kennedy: Same.
Jones: Midcarder champ?
Morgan:????

merhardt03
09-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Lesnar umpteen time world champ. Lashley strong mid card prolly a world title or two. Morgans stuttering gimmick was bound for failure. Jones see Khali lol. Kennedy wouldve been buried by now. Someone in the office maybe Ed Koskey had it in for him.

the_legend
09-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Lesnar would be THE man by now. Always in the title picture, always in the main event.
Lashley would not have had the success of Lesnar, but could still be in the title picture, I could see him getting a couple.
Kennedy would be in the Christian spot. Talented enough to be on the top tier, but forever doomed to scratch at the bottom of the glass.
Nathan Jones would have suffered (or caused) an injury that would have forced him to quit.
Matt Morgan may have been on the high mid card. US/IC material. Obviously not on the same plane as Orton, Cena, or Jericho.

Lesnar made the right choice. He is still a megastar, just on a different scale. Kennedy is better for leaving, as well. Matt Morgan benefitted most from leaving WWE, as he would never have made it close to as far there as he has in TNA. Lashley is my wild card...I think he my have made the wrong choice. He was looking good as an MMA fighter, until his last fight, where he was brutalized. Perhaps he should have weighed his options a bit more closely.

As for Nathan Jones...he is a non-factor. Never was.

HolyJose2391
10-01-2010, 09:29 AM
If Lesner never left...SUPERCena would not exist Lesner WOULD BE the face of the WWE. Lashley I would see a few WC's. dunno who Nathan Jones was. Kennedy would just have been like Christian it's best he left for TNA where he is geting WHC's opportunities. and Morgan....ya remember Kane before he won the WHC...that's Morgan

DarkSide
10-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Brock Lesnar = They would need something to keep Brock fresh. How long could he last as the unstoppable monster? All things said - I miss the crazy bastard in WWE. And he had a great finishers, the F5. Take that Holly!

Bobby Lashley = Same as above - Lashley lacked charisma, but he has the likability factor.

Mr. Kennedy = If Kennedy cleans up his wresling skills then he could have been the #1 guy.

Nathan Jones = Big brute who should have been given a better gimmick. Maybe something along the lines of Mad Max (LOD)

Matt Morgan = Diva Champion

Ruggy
10-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Brock Lesnar = They would need something to keep Brock fresh. How long could he last as the unstoppable monster? All things said - I miss the crazy bastard in WWE. And he had a great finishers, the F5. Take that Holly!

Brock needed to be turned face, with the likes of Orton etc, there are only so many heels to go round. Basically would be a multi-time champ.

Lashley would have probably stayed in ECW, before being put onto Smackdown, would have probably had a title run.

Mr Kennedy. What a shame, he had main event star written all over him. I agree he needed to be a more clinical wrestler, he made too many errors and I don't think many wrestlers were comfortable in the ring with him. If he could have cleaned up his in-ring skills, would prob be on Smack Down with at least 1 title run in the bag.

Nathan Jones was a big lad and could have been used in a bodyguard situation much like Diesel when he first came in. Could have done the psycho gimmick and been put up against the big guys.

Matt Morgan - probably ended up where he is now anyway.

AndyWonder
10-01-2010, 02:18 PM
You're right about Lesnar. How long could he have bene unstoppable before fans got bored with him? He never faced Triple H, Batista, or Kane. He would have to be knocked down a peg by one of them. With Lashley, you are right. He had enough skill to be popular but he never should have been given a mic. I hated his voice when he tried talking. His voice was not intimidating at all AND he never said anything really interesting or witty to get any more pops. I never noticed Kennedy's ring flaws. I just liked the name and the self-announcing gimmick. I thought it was great and championship material but it had probably been done a few other times in the past. I think Nathan Jones could have gone somewhere if WWE didn't feel like they had to immediately start him off at the top of the card. Morgan did not have to be given a stuttering act. All the "blueprint" stuff he came up with in TNA about being "anatomically stacked and genetically packed" or something, would have worked there cause I never heard that in WWE before by anyone else.,

Bobby Lashley = Same as above - Lashley lacked charisma, but he has the likability factor.

Mr. Kennedy = If Kennedy cleans up his wresling skills then he could have been the #1 guy.

Nathan Jones = Big brute who should have been given a better gimmick. Maybe something along the lines of Mad Max (LOD)

Matt Morgan = Diva Champion

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 01:30 AM
You're right about Lesnar. How long could he have bene unstoppable before fans got bored with him? He never faced Triple H, Batista, or Kane. He would have to be knocked down a peg by one of them. With Lashley, you are right. He had enough skill to be popular but he never should have been given a mic. I hated his voice when he tried talking. His voice was not intimidating at all AND he never said anything really interesting or witty to get any more pops. I never noticed Kennedy's ring flaws. I just liked the name and the self-announcing gimmick. I thought it was great and championship material but it had probably been done a few other times in the past. I think Nathan Jones could have gone somewhere if WWE didn't feel like they had to immediately start him off at the top of the card. Morgan did not have to be given a stuttering act. All the "blueprint" stuff he came up with in TNA about being "anatomically stacked and genetically packed" or something, would have worked there cause I never heard that in WWE before by anyone else.,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvLj86MtEk

This is close for a Lesnar vs Batista match that I can find.

AGEOFFALL
10-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Brock Lesnar - UFC
Bobby Lashley - Midcard
Mr. Kennedy - MidCard
Nathan Jones - Who?
Matt Morgan - Midcard

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 02:59 AM
Brock Lesnar - UFC
Bobby Lashley - Midcard
Mr. Kennedy - MidCard
Nathan Jones - Who?
Matt Morgan - Midcard

Nathan Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIi7cN-cOYM

AGEOFFALL
10-03-2010, 03:08 AM
Nathan Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIi7cN-cOYM

I know who Nathan Jones was, i was just saying that cause to me he was nothing more than pure power.

Ruggy
10-03-2010, 06:45 AM
Wasn't Nathan Jones in that Brad Pitt film Troy??

Bodom
10-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Wasn't Nathan Jones in that Brad Pitt film Troy??

Yes he was

Bodom
10-03-2010, 10:06 AM
If Lesner never left...SUPERCena would not exist Lesner WOULD BE the face of the WWE. Lashley I would see a few WC's. dunno who Nathan Jones was. Kennedy would just have been like Christian it's best he left for TNA where he is geting WHC's opportunities. and Morgan....ya remember Kane before he won the WHC...that's Morgan

SuperCena would have still happened one way or the other

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Yes he was

Nathan has been in plenty of movies xD

I remember that rumor that he would return to wrestling. TNA would have gotten him.

Bodom
10-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Nathan has been in plenty of movies xD

I remember that rumor that he would return to wrestling. TNA would have gotten him.

Christ, don't remind them. They've already met their quota of big muscular men with zero talent

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Christ, don't remind them. They've already met their quota of big muscular men with zero talent

I know

Wait Rob Terry counts right?

Bodom
10-03-2010, 06:05 PM
I know

Wait Rob Terry counts right?

Yezzir he does

SilverGhost
10-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Thats too bad. I think Terry is ok.

Morgan in TNA....I don't know....

I know Joe is great.

Robstar
10-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Ok, you know that character that Jones played in Troy? Yeah, well that's his range right there - his whole range! Wasn't much to work with, especially these days where all your top big guys can talk. I agree that he probably would have injured someone.

Am I the only person who was glad to see the back of Kennedy? (and not to see his sh*tty jail tattoo either) Guess so...

As for the others, it's so hard to say. You have to factor in the backstage politics. Look at Lashley - he was slowly being pushed further and further down while WWE were still trying to push a name in ECW. Instead of bringing the title up, it was putting them down. It was certainly Angle's last straw.

I don't know how you could leave Zeus off the list! He was one of the greatest workers since.....since....well he was good in The 5th Element anyway...