PDA

View Full Version : fixing the knockouts division

kelly94
07-13-2011, 01:47 PM
TNA have been hiring some original knockouts back, and thats a good thing, it seems they are trying to rebuild the knockouts division. i came up with some more ways to do that.....

1: bigger pay, if they want thse ladies to stick around then they need to give em more than 200 per match

2: fire these girls- miss tessmacher, christy hemme (shes a waste of money, gets paid higher than some of the actual wrestlers. i would say val but she does all the internet stuff and at least doesnt get paid tons of cash).

3: rehire these girls- hamada, alissa flash, roxxi, daffney (altough i doubt she'll want to go back. i would say kong but she seems settled in wwe for now, and taylors retired)

4: hire these girls- lufisto, mecedez martinez, sarah del ray, daizee haze, mschif, serena deeb, madison eagles, ayumi khurihara, sexy star,

5: put less focus on ex-wwe divas, its ok hiring them if they're talented but do you have to push them to a KO title feud every time (EG: hamada, alissa flash and sarita come in and dont really get any meaningful feuds. tara comes in and gets pushed to a KO title feud, mickie comes in and gets made guest ref in the KO title match at upcoming PPV, then moves on to a KO title feud. both these girls are talented but hamada and alissa flash are just as if not more talented and deserved more than what they got)

TheRockerGother
07-13-2011, 01:53 PM
1 TNA isn't the biggest money earning business.Sorry but with such a large roster they can't until Hogan and Bishoffs contract along with Flairs runs out this year they won't be doing that I'm guessing.
2 I agree with you on that one.
3 I wouldn't do that they already have enough knockouts I think and they only get 2 hours a week unlike WWE who gets about 6 hours I think.
4 Again unless they make another TNA show I don't think that would be a good idea I love womans wrestling but that would just make the roster to big and most knockouts wouldn't even get TV time.
5 I don't mind as long as I get good matches.

helmsley
07-13-2011, 02:10 PM
i think they should do some more interesting feuds with the knockouts they have right now

steveorton
07-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Firstly welcome to the EWN, I think they need to get rid of the KO tag titles, this title does nothing and has no purpose. The only way to hire new KOs is to fire the girls you mentioned, I 100% agree with you there and hire probably 4 new KOs for the while to observe. Too much KOs as TheRockerGother said would not have any TV time, I'm jus sayin...

xAzureSkye
07-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Miss Tessmacher needs to be fired, the bitch keeps stealing Diva signatures (Candice's entrance, Trish's finisher) & they need to "hire" ODB & Jackie instead of this dumb thing that they are not under contract....

Xpacfan
07-13-2011, 02:55 PM
TNA have been hiring some original knockouts back, and thats a good thing, it seems they are trying to rebuild the knockouts division. i came up with some more ways to do that.....

2: fire these girls- miss tessmacher, christy hemme (shes a waste of money, gets paid higher than some of the actual wrestlers. i would say val but she does all the internet stuff and at least doesnt get paid tons of cash).

Miss Tessmacher needs to be fired, the bitch keeps stealing Diva signatures (Candice's entrance, Trish's finisher) & they need to "hire" ODB & Jackie instead of this dumb thing that they are not under contract....

FIRE TESSMACHER?! Are you "guys" a bunch of chicks or gay?

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 02:57 PM
FIRE TESSMACHER?! Are you a chick or gay?

Shes a chick.

Bodom
07-13-2011, 03:00 PM

Watch it with comments like this.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 03:06 PM

Its 2011, you'd think people would be a little more mature then to judge someone's sexuality.

MrzigglesFTW!
07-13-2011, 03:06 PM

seconded. Tessmacher has improved alot but please i beg get your own moves

jordan1995
07-13-2011, 03:15 PM
tna need gail kim

Xpacfan
07-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Its 2011, you'd think people would be a little more mature then to judge someone's sexuality.

2011 or not...I just find it a bit questionable when someone targets a hot knockout (in every sense of the word) like Tessmacher as means to cleaning up the whole division. It does make me question at least the person's gender because it seemed as if she was singled out due to being hot! What GUY wouldn't like to see a hot chick on his tv screen on a weekly basis?! Brooke Adams is no Mickie James but she's decent in the ring and has hella sex appeal...and don't give me any of this garbage about "sex appeal doesn't matter...its all about the wrestling" because its not. If it were all about wrestling, people wouldn't get enjoyment out of any wrestler (male or female) having an on screen persona. Accusing Tessmacher of "stealing" Candice Michelle's enterance and Trish's finisher is just as lame as someone accusing another wrestler of stealing Hulk Hogan's and Jerry Lawler's moves any time a leg drop or pile driver is done!

Excuse my fowardness...some times I type exactly what I'm thinking.

Bodom
07-13-2011, 04:03 PM

That's no excuse. Comments like that are unacceptable on this forum and we have zero tolerance for them.

I suggest you begin thinking before pressing "submit"

Xpacfan
07-13-2011, 04:06 PM
That's no excuse. Comments like that are unacceptable on this forum and we have zero tolerance for them.

I suggest you begin thinking before pressing "submit"

Ok, ok...I guys PG's just going to have to work for me here ;)

TaraCore
07-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Can I get you guy's opinion on Velvet Sky? I'm not too sure how long she's been wrestling. But I personally feel that her in ring skills have improved alot lately. It's kinda reming me of Trish Stratus in a way.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 04:10 PM
2011 or not...I just find it a bit questionable when someone targets a hot knockout (in every sense of the word) like Tessmacher as means to cleaning up the whole division. It does make me question at least the person's gender because it seemed as if she was singled out due to being hot! What GUY wouldn't like to see a hot chick on his tv screen on a weekly basis?! Brooke Adams is no Mickie James but she's decent in the ring and has hella sex appeal...and don't give me any of this garbage about "sex appeal doesn't matter...its all about the wrestling" because its not. If it were all about wrestling, people wouldn't get enjoyment out of any wrestler (male or female) having an on screen persona. Accusing Tessmacher of "stealing" Candice Michelle's enterance and Trish's finisher is just as lame as someone accusing another wrestler of stealing Hulk Hogan's and Jerry Lawler's moves any time a leg drop or pile driver is done!

The topic isn't about how hot the Knockouts are but how well they are as wrestlers. Also, the OP is a woman. Even if she wasn't, I still fail to see how her comment on Brooke Adams would make her any less of a man then you if she was a man.

Xpacfan
07-13-2011, 04:10 PM
Can I get you guy's opinion on Velvet Sky? I'm not too sure how long she's been wrestling. But I personally feel that her in ring skills have improved alot lately. It's kinda reming me of Trish Stratus in a way.

Velvet Sky, another hot knockout...SURPRISE SURPRISE j/k. All jokes aside, she's decent in the ring too imo. She's not the best but knows what she's doing enough in the ring to be consider "a professional".

Xpacfan
07-13-2011, 04:15 PM
The topic isn't about how hot the Knockouts are but how well they are as wrestlers. Also, the OP is a woman. Even if she wasn't, I still fail to see how her comment on Brooke Adams would make her any less of a man then you if she was a man.

Man, did you even bother to read what I wrote because I just read you like a frickin book! I SAID: As a wrestler, Tessmacher is decent and when it comes to televised wrestling, charisma is included in the definition...sex appeal as it relates to many female talents.

Never said it would make her less of anything, it just makes her gender stand out like a sore thumb. If you'd be more interested in just being honest, most guys aren't going to say "I want Ms. Tessmacher and Velvet Sky off my tv screen". Be real..

xAzureSkye
07-13-2011, 04:16 PM

Hm, so if someone says that a Diva is a bad wrestler, that makes them gay? Please.. so what, I don't like Miss Tessmacher, I still think she is hot but I don't like her as a wrestler, how does that make me gay? I would love to know//

Xpacfan
07-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Hm, so if someone says that a Diva is a bad wrestler, that makes them gay? Please.. so what, I don't like Miss Tessmacher, I still think she is hot but I don't like her as a wrestler, how does that make me gay? I would love to know//

According to Bodom, I cannot continue to post on these boards while answering that question to its fullest extent.

xAzureSkye
07-13-2011, 04:26 PM
According to Bodom, I cannot continue to post on these boards while answering that question to its fullest extent.

You could send me a PM.. I am very anxious to hear how I am gay for disliking someone's wrestling ability, unlike most fans, I watch women's wrestling for the wrestling, not for the hot chicks running around.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Man, did you even bother to read what I wrote because I just read you like a frickin book! I SAID: As a wrestler, Tessmacher is decent and when it comes to televised wrestling, charisma is included in the definition...sex appeal as it relates to many female talents.

That's not the reason why I disagreed with your post. The reason why I disagreed with your post was because of this reason right here,

2011 or not...I just find it a bit questionable when someone targets a hot knockout (in every sense of the word) like Tessmacher as means to cleaning up the whole division. It does make me question at least the person's gender because it seemed as if she was singled out due to being hot! What GUY wouldn't like to see a hot chick on his tv screen on a weekly basis?!

I posted my statement regarding this bolded statement you made. Nice try trying to turn the tables though.

You said

Never said it would make her less of anything, it just makes her gender stand out like a sore thumb. If you'd be more interested in just being honest, most guys aren't going to say "I want Ms. Tessmacher and Velvet Sky off my tv screen". Be real..

^^^This statement makes you look like a hypocrite.

I love to "watch" Velvet Sky and Brooke Adams in TNA(I really freaking do) but i'm not going to call somebody gay for not thinking the same way I do. Its 2011 man, grow up.

tupelojoe81
07-13-2011, 04:38 PM
oh so NOW we go Political Correctness........wow.

68wPayne
07-13-2011, 04:41 PM
TNA needs MsChif

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 04:44 PM
oh so NOW we go Political Correctness........wow.

Not correcting anybody's ignorance, just giving an opinion and my disagreement on his post. If I was correcting him, I would have told him to change his post to something suitable on the forums which I didn't. Difference there buddy.

xAzureSkye
07-13-2011, 04:46 PM
TNA needs MsChif

But MsChif doesnt need TNA, I don't want her in TNA, although I absolutely love her wrestling ability and think of her as an absolutely amazing wrestler. You know TNA won't use her to her full ability. They'd be better off signing someone like Jennifer Blake (although I bet they won't let her use her top rope flipping piledriver) or Rachel Summerlynn if they want a powerhouse.

body slam
07-13-2011, 05:42 PM
I also like the push that Velvet is getting. She has come along way. Is she title ready? No, but I would not mind if she got pushed in a fued for the title.

The_Awesome_One
07-13-2011, 06:12 PM
But tessmacher is the reason I watch TNA LOL

TaraCore
07-13-2011, 06:33 PM
I'd rather see if Tessmacher can develop her wrestling, than bring someone new in (and no, It's not 'cause I think she's hot :-p) I dunno if it's just me but there is something special when you see a wrestler grow week after week.

VanHooliganX
07-13-2011, 06:38 PM
I think Knockouts division is fine with the talent they have. Its just the storylines and endings...Botchamania loves Cornette Face'ing this sometimes.

monctonvike
07-14-2011, 12:17 AM
I think the knockout division is great and tna does a great job getting the roster on tv each week. By no means is it perfect but paper cuts compared to other company's

ps miss tessmacher is awsome, she is getting better all the time and looks great. She is not ready to be champ but there need to be face's even in the womens divisions you need to have up and comers who double as jobbers as they are only a percent of the roster

TwoTone
07-14-2011, 01:18 AM
I dont know what it is about her but Sara Del Rey makes me horny. Plus she is a great wrestler. The last match she had last year in ROH with Daisy Haze was amazing

Brewer 314
07-14-2011, 02:44 AM

Finally, a moderator does something expected of them.

Brewer 314
07-14-2011, 02:46 AM

She's not even really attractive. She's like 90 pounds and 10 0f that's in make up.

HCollins-TNA1
07-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Only if it was that simple.....
Right now I'm liking what TNA is doing bringing back ODB and Jackie.... Having Mickie James as the face of the Knockouts... having a strong divided between good and bad on TV...
Really not much wrong that I can see.... other then the dirt one reads from rumors and such that get stretched out...

kelly94
07-14-2011, 12:05 PM
to all you guys calling me gay... IM A FUCKIN GIRL. christ i would've thought my name gave it away

kickass
07-14-2011, 12:11 PM
to all you guys calling me gay... IM A FUCKIN GIRL. christ i would've thought my name gave it away

to all the guys that called HER gay, OOOOWWWWWNNNNNEEEEEDDDD

maar13
07-14-2011, 12:16 PM

For me she hasn't improve a lot with the years, but in Her match with ODB the exploited her strengths way more than her weaknesses, if that trend continues, I think she can become very good.

Also, my issue is that they don't enough matches there, only on KO match per impact is not that good for them, I know they are only like 11 KO but 2 matches per show wouldn't hurt and it will give them more experience all around.

maar13
07-14-2011, 12:27 PM
TNA needs MsChif

Unfortunatelly IMO I don't think TNA would really know what to do with Her, which is really sad because I really like Mschif, but Hell, she is a free spirit.

For me it was pretty clear, don't really know how someone though otherwise.

And about Tessmatcher: Stealing moves? Come on guys, this happens all the time, none was shitting on Gail Kim when she was using The Spear or The Code Breaker or The Air Raid Siren back in TNA.

On wrestling ability, well, yes she still needs a lot of work, but she is pretty much a jobber for the time being, those are also needed to make the other girls who are ahead look good so you need at least one or two of those girls around, and that is for every company.

Is she hot? well that standard is pretty much a given nowadays so as hot as she can be, if she has to go someday she has to go. The world of Wrestling is full of beautiful girls than can work too (Katie Leah, Taylor - now retired - Alexa Thacher, The Dynamite girl Jennifer Blake, Jessica James to name a very few) so is not like that is saving anyone's job.

supercenasucks
07-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Unfortunatelly IMO I don't think TNA would really know what to do with Her, which is really sad because I really like Mschif, but Hell, she is a free spirit.

For me it was pretty clear, don't really know how someone though otherwise.

And about Tessmatcher: Stealing moves? Come on guys, this happens all the time, none was shitting on Gail Kim when she was using The Spear or The Code Breaker or The Air Raid Siren back in TNA.

On wrestling ability, well, yes she still needs a lot of work, but she is pretty much a jobber for the time being, those are also needed to make the other girls who are ahead look good so you need at least one or two of those girls around, and that is for every company.

Is she hot? well that standard is pretty much a given nowadays so as hot as she can be, if she has to go someday she has to go. The world of Wrestling is full of beautiful girls than can work too (Katie Leah, Taylor - now retired - Alexa Thacher, The Dynamite girl Jennifer Blake, Jessica James to name a very few) so is not like that is saving anyone's job.

this jobber is one half of the KO tag team champs, but then again that doesnt mean shit anymore XD

maar13
07-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Like you said it ain't mean shit anymore and that tells you how high TNA is on their KO "tag" division (I don't know how I wrote that with out puking).:confused:

Tomsta666
07-16-2011, 05:44 AM
Like you said it ain't mean shit anymore and that tells you how high TNA is on their KO "tag" division (I don't know how I wrote that with out puking).:confused:

Yep, the KO tags need to go, what's the point of them anyway? I mean the only legit KO tag team is Rosita and Sarita right?