07-13-2011, 10:50 AM
http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/videos/46340

Thoughts?

Y2Jryder
07-13-2011, 10:59 AM
he brings it via satellite, I prefer that he shows up on raw

Enforcer23
07-13-2011, 11:07 AM
that was pretty sick and i jsut got intrested in this agian (MAN he knows how to cut a promo)....still show up hahaha

World B. Free
07-13-2011, 11:11 AM
The Rock at his BEST!!!

the-rocks-stunner
07-13-2011, 11:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ejiG5-BtA

ME 14 FEB: yes he's back

ME 13 JULY -_-

plus he says did you expect me to go to every house show... no just 1 or 2 raw's a month

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Darn it you beat me to it.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

He said that he'll beat Cena up at the place of his debut, which means Madison Square Garden. I've just had a look at the schedule and that means Survivor Series.... Maybe a Team Bring it v Team Cenation match?

Automatic
07-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Finally..... he responds.
But it was good.

the-rocks-stunner
07-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Darn it you beat me to it.

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

He said that he'll beat Cena up at the place of his debut, which means Madison Square Garden. I've just had a look at the schedule and that means Survivor Series.... Maybe a Team Bring it v Team Cenation match?

maybe... or this sunday at MITB Rosemont, Illinois thats where the rock made his WM debut?!?

Automatic
07-13-2011, 11:37 AM
maybe... or this sunday at MITB Rosemont, Illinois thats where the rock made his WM debut?!?

If he costs Cena the title this Sunday that would qualify as epic.

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-13-2011, 11:43 AM

Interesting.... I didn't think of that!

Just another reason to watch it this Sunday :)

twoot2
07-13-2011, 11:45 AM
This is the best thing ive ever seen! The Rock spoke the absolute truth, answered everyones questions and exposed that Punk Cena.Rocky will forever be The Peoples champ..Team bring it all day!!

helmsley
07-13-2011, 11:46 AM
i think the rock should come back at least for one raw every two months

printz1224
07-13-2011, 11:47 AM
My thoughts:
1. I enjoyed how be brought to light the whole 'he's doing it for the money' argument. I always thought that was stupid. (pretty sure the Rock's not gonna be hurting for cash anytime soon.)
2. "Men see through bullshit, and we can smell a phony punk a mile away" - Couldn't agree more
3. I originally thought he might've been talking about Summerslam, but it's probably Survivor Series at MSG
4. I can see why people are frustrated with the Rock, but I think Cena using that to try and get people on his side is just pandering, and a little pathetic.

Still stoked for 'Mania though...

printz1224
07-13-2011, 11:49 AM
If he costs Cena the title this Sunday that would qualify as epic.

I'd mark out so hard, I'd probably end up having to change my pants.

PureMetalftw!
07-13-2011, 11:50 AM
this was mad, cant wait till his next apperance :D

ELNIOJR
07-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Just Awesome, and the best part, is that The Rock was serious all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2VK6U6YVDE&feature=channel_video_title

Enforcer23
07-13-2011, 12:13 PM
man im so glad im watching MITB so many diffrent ways that main event can go

helmsley
07-13-2011, 12:15 PM
I think that the rock may come back at survivor series, i dont think he will return in mitb, if someone is interefering in the cena vs punk match that would be mr mcmahon

the-rocks-stunner
07-13-2011, 12:20 PM
I think that the rock may come back at survivor series, i dont think he will return in mitb, if someone is interefering in the cena vs punk match that would be mr mcmahon

*stephanie mcmahon*

the-rocks-stunner
07-13-2011, 12:23 PM
I'd mark out so hard, I'd probably end up having to change my pants.

pants? more like country!

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-13-2011, 12:41 PM
The Rock just shut down the biggest argument Cena uses at the arenas. :) He said he is never leaving again? I think he meant never disowning the WWE again. If Cena was in the Rock's position, he would do the exact same thing.

AOF666
07-13-2011, 12:42 PM
That was awesome no one can cut a promo like the Rock. I love how he can be serious and still be funny at the same time.

K-Jammin
07-13-2011, 01:17 PM
This was epic! He is super jacked up these days aswell.

CobraNightviper
07-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.
The Rock just shut down the biggest argument Cena uses at the arenas. :) He said he is never leaving again? I think he meant never disowning the WWE again. If Cena was in the Rock's position, he would do the exact same thing.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 01:27 PM
The Rock at his best folks. I cannot wait for Wrestlemaina 28. I'm exited for it. I wonder what Cena is going to say next after this.

Vegas
07-13-2011, 01:30 PM
So he cut another video promo so what. He said it himself he isn't apart of the WWE

SoloGraphix
07-13-2011, 01:58 PM
A degree in douchebagonomics.... classic.

Russo swerve
07-13-2011, 02:18 PM
The rock just answered the question of y I dont like john cena. Team bring it all day

Peepster
07-13-2011, 02:23 PM
The Rock will forever be King . . . John Cena can use the not making it to every event all he wants but thats never what The Rock said. The Rock shouldnt have to make it to every event, hes already done it all like he said. Triple H, Taker, even Hbk dont make it to every event so why not say the same to them Cena?!?!?! The Rock comes back whenever he feels like it and im freaking happy about that and it also makes it more epic whenever he does. Seeing The Rock every week would get stale and using him for special events is the way to go imo

SilverBack
07-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Best promo Rock has done since he was allowed to be himself in the Attitude Era. Not being part of WWE and using social networks = Rock saying whatever he wants. I am sure Cena could do it to if wasn't legally bind to a contract. Its just funny, how the Rock "ethered" Cena, by saying "everything you have done, John. I have already did." So sad.....Cena is done after this promo, its not a fair playing ground. LOL Rock is one funny dude and big as hell...

jrsckilla23
07-13-2011, 04:47 PM
This is what John Cena replied to The Rock

Cena responded to The Rock on Wednesday afternoon with the following statement on Twitter:

"CeNation. Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money."

"I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments."

"Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman."

"Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love."

"I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don't believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up."

Id rather wrestle a thousand 'punks' than one 'rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there. :)

"Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great. Your friend John Cena"

Cena is still saying the same shit about him not being there, is it me or John Cena really really is jealous of The Rock?? When the Rock mention his attitude boys do you think I'm just saying don't get it all twisted that it might be Team Bring It vs Team Cenation at Survivor Series. Just imagine on Team Bring It The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, The Undertaker and Mick Foley and on Cenation John Cena, Cm Punk, Santino Marrella, The Miz and Kofi Kingston. Who would you cheer for Team Bring It or Team Fagnation i mean Cenation awwww sorry cenation just call GLAAD

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenanomoretears.png
WHY DON'T THEY LIKE ME

Rain Man
07-13-2011, 04:48 PM
I'm still with Cena on this one... Though i would love to see Rock come back to cost him the title

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 04:50 PM
This is what John Cena replied to The Rock

Cena responded to The Rock on Wednesday afternoon with the following statement on Twitter:

"CeNation. Just saw Dwayne's statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money."

"I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne's comments."

"Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman."

"Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for 'greener pastures'. For me...this is what I love."

"I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don't believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up."

Id rather wrestle a thousand 'punks' than one 'rock'. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours...yer just never there. :)

"Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You're doing great. Your friend John Cena"

Haha! Cena and Rock are just throwing blows at each other! I can wait for The Rock to reply YET AGAIN to Cena's comments!

Sev1n
07-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Did Cena just cry to The Rock?

Peepster
07-13-2011, 06:02 PM
I respect John Cena for his work ethic and for carrying the company but he is exactly what The Rock called him . . . an idiot. Why is it that every legend that makes a comeback never do a full schedule?!?!?!?! Because they have earned the right not to and I dont ever see Cena complaining about Triple H, Taker, HBK, Austin, even when Hogan made his big comeback similar to The Rocks comeback . . . he didnt do a full schedule. Cena I respect your hard work but your boring on tv and you keep crying about The Rock never showing up is getting annoying.

nafeesgreat1
07-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Cena keeps saying the same thing again & again IM HERE THE ROCK ISNT,,IM HERE THE ROCK ISNT blah blah blah,, Now wonder he's called boring & stale,& exatcly like some 1 already mentioned even HHH & TAKER are not there full time although they r WWE employes(IF U STILL CONSIDER HHH an employe ;-) ) & 4 those who say all the rocks promos r scripted,,theres ur answer,Or ok may b this is is also scripted but BY THE GREAT ONE HIMSELF..

nafeesgreat1
07-13-2011, 06:26 PM
& i must say what a cool idea some 1 brought up,,A match @ survivor b/w TEAM ROCK & TEAM CENA,Just Imagine Team Rock including THE ROCK,STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN,HHH,KANE & FOLEY(if wwe hires him hopefully).. Vs TEAM CENA including Cena,Orton,Mysterio,Miz & Del Rio,,,
Ok i know it will b like Titans Clash with Minnows,,but it'll b a dream match,,ATTITUDE ERA Vs PG ERA,
I didnt included Punk because i believe he doesnt belong in losers like the 5 I included in Team Cena, He's the only PG ERA superstar who deserves 2 b mentioned among the likes of TEAM ROCK members,,

Bodom
07-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Gotta love Rock recycling the prayer bit from that one Billy Gunn promo.

Trouser Viper
07-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Who care s Orton could own them bot..

steveorton
07-13-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm a Cena fan that promo by the Rock was EPIC just like all of the Rock promos, can't wait to see what will happen at WM 28, I'm jus sayin...

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 07:44 PM
I respect John Cena for his work ethic and for carrying the company but he is exactly what The Rock called him . . . an idiot. Why is it that every legend that makes a comeback never do a full schedule?!?!?!?! Because they have earned the right not to and I dont ever see Cena complaining about Triple H, Taker, HBK, Austin, even when Hogan made his big comeback similar to The Rocks comeback . . . he didnt do a full schedule. Cena I respect your hard work but your boring on tv and you keep crying about The Rock never showing up is getting annoying.

You do realize they are kayfabing the whole thing right? I find it hard to believe if Rock gives 2 shits what Cena says or if Cena gives 2 shits if Rock doesn't appear on Raw on a daily basis or not.

Bodom
07-13-2011, 07:46 PM
You do realize they are kayfabing the whole thing right? I find it hard to believe if Rock gives 2 shits what Cena says or if Cena gives 2 shits if Rock doesn't appear on Raw on a daily basis or not.

Wouldn't surprise me if Rock and Cena have a good laugh over their internet exchanges.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if Rock and Cena have a good laugh over their internet exchanges.

Exactly my point, which is why I don't understand why people are taking this feud so personal.

Bodom
07-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Exactly my point, which is why I don't understand why people are taking this feud so personal.

Wrasslin is serious bizness.

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Wrasslin is serious bizness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

jrsckilla23
07-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Why was this website created?? Why are profiles added to this? Just want to know

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Why was this website created?? Why are profiles added to this? Just want to know

?????????????????????????????????????????

Rilla
07-13-2011, 08:21 PM
HAHAH. I heard they squashed their beef.. like.. years ago. xD

jrsckilla23
07-13-2011, 08:41 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????

exactly!!!

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 08:49 PM
exactly!!!

What did you mean by that?

jrsckilla23
07-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Yes!! we know its scripted, we know its fake, we know they are kayfabe so why do we watch WWE so that we can cheer for who we like and booo the guy we don't like. John Cena is a great guy outside the wrestling entertainment business so is The Rock and John Cena has busted his ass for WWE but So did The Rock but IMO The Rock has done it better. So that's why EWN was created to give us spoilers and news about wrestling entertainment Right??? They have options to sign up to receive news in your email and create profiles so that if there is a topic about wrestling entertainment we can say what we want about the product we watch. I never liked Cena since he first debuted just didn't see anything entertaining about him, The Rock has always had people excited in his matches and promos something Cena hasn't done. We can all say well the creative people this or that but if you watched wrestling for a long time wrestlers have some saying in creative as well.

WWTNA Mark
07-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Yes!! we know its scripted, we know its fake, we know they are kayfabe so why do we watch WWE so that we can cheer for who we like and booo the guy we don't like. John Cena is a great guy outside the wrestling entertainment business so is The Rock and John Cena has busted his ass for WWE but So did The Rock but IMO The Rock has done it better. So that's why EWN was created to give us spoilers and news about wrestling entertainment Right??? They have options to sign up to receive news in your email and create profiles so that if there is a topic about wrestling entertainment we can say what we want about the product we watch. I never liked Cena since he first debuted just didn't see anything entertaining about him, The Rock has always had people excited in his matches and promos something Cena hasn't done. We can all say well the creative people this or that but if you watched wrestling for a long time wrestlers have some saying in creative as well.

Its not a matter of telling you who and who not to cheer for but I feel people are taking Cena and Rock's comments way too seriously. I mean, its just a feud, people are blowing things way out of proportions.

I really don't know why people play the "We can say whatever we want because its our opinion" card so much. It maybe true but others could disagree with another person's opinion, as long as they don't get all butt-hurt over it.

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 09:27 PM
its not a matter of telling you who and who not to cheer for but i feel people are taking cena and rock's comments way too seriously. I mean, its just a feud, people are blowing things way out of proportions.

I really don't know why people play the "we can say whatever we want because its our opinion" card so much. It maybe true but others could disagree with another person's opinion, as long as they don't get all butt-hurt over it.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

After 7 edits I finally got this to work.

jrsckilla23
07-13-2011, 09:38 PM
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvv

After 7 edits I finally got this to work.

Your profile pic looks like the guy in your video all grown up LOL!!

IrkenInvader
07-14-2011, 05:19 PM
http://thewrestlingfan.com/images/phony.png