PDA

View Full Version : Questions??? About John Cena

jrsckilla23
07-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Yes!!! Yes!! This is another thread about John Cena and if you don't like it don't write anything at all Nah!! j/p write anything you want that's what this website is created RIGHT!! to say or write whatever we want about Wrestling Entertainment.

So let me ask just a couple of questions #1Do you think what Cm Punk said about John Cena being an ass kisser is true??? IMO i think he is just for the fact since 2008 he always mentions in mostly every promo how i bust my ass for this company, this is the best company in the world, how great the fans are Oh!! excuse me he says the "WWE UNIVERSE" (lame).

#2 What is so entertaining about John Cena??? IMO never liked his rapper or thug or homothug he played but don't get me wrong at least he had a gimmick but that wasn't a freestyle everytime he came out and clearly he's from West Newbury not Boston if you don't get it I'll let you know, his saluting thinking he served in the Armed Forces don't get me wrong i support the troops cuz i was in the Marines for 8years but must because you made a horrible movie called The Marine don't make you one....you could support them but don't try act like one, and the John Cena of today the one who wants to be himself in the world of Wrestling Entertainment but i do recall it's called Wrestling Entertainment not football, not basketball, not baseball where the athletes have there real names and show off there real skills....Wrestling Entertainment is fake, scripted, need to have character(gimmick), put on great wrestling matches and make the crowd excited with your interviews and promos which clearly Cena ain't showing non of that.

Last but not least WHY DO YOU LIKE JOHN CENA?? Cuz you respect him....I understand if you respect him outside the Wrestling Entertainment cuz he's a cool guy yes!! we know, cuz he does the make a wish for a kid that's cool as well but why do you like him in WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT??

So go ahead leave your thoughts

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenanomoretears.png
I have never seen a wrestler cry about fans not liking him but I have seen them cry about winning a Championship

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-13-2011, 12:02 AM
In before the lock.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-13-2011, 12:03 AM
In before the lock.

I agree with this statement.

TheMadThinker
07-13-2011, 12:10 AM
John Cena sucks and WWE should get rid of PG and go back to the attitude era. :(

*throws up in mouth while typing*

tittle97
07-13-2011, 12:35 AM
I agree with this statement.

INDEED lol

Lamar8902
07-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Can someone please tell me why John Cena always have territory battles what I mean by dat is Cena has had matches where he wrestles his opponents in their territory like remember Cena vs RVD at one night stand?!? What about Cena vs Edge the TLC match they had in Edges hometown of Canada,I can't remember if he had more but lastly Cena vs Punk in Chicago why does Cena has to do this do u think is a coincidence or just something else to it?!?

jrsckilla23
07-13-2011, 03:12 AM
What does John Cena and George W. Bush have in common??? One Fucks up our Entertainment and the other Fucks up our Country

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/Wedontneedcena.jpg

Yano88
07-13-2011, 03:18 AM
I have a question for the creator of this topic:

Ass-kisser or not, Marine or not, why can't you accept & understand that John Cena is the hero of kids therefore Cena = LOT LOT LOL ... LOT of money. Not only that... Nowdays Cena is the most famous superstar on the roster being the face of Gillette in America and partecipating a lot of events like NASCAR races and Make a Wish charity events.

Try to log on Facebook and see how MANY fans Cena has... Way more then guys like Triple H and the Undertaker.

It does not matter if we like him or not... The fact IS that John will stay the face of the WWE for LONG LONG LONG time. Deal with it.

Also believe me my friend, if you were the chairman of WWE starting by tomorrow, you could also think to remove Cena from the roster... but when they'll make you see the numbers that he alone gets, you'll push him even harder then he is right now.

Reality is that CM Punk does not even exists in comparison of John Cena when we talk about money maker

Mordecai
07-13-2011, 03:57 AM
What does John Cena and George W. Bush have in common??? One Fucks up our Entertainment and the other Fucks up our Country

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/Wedontneedcena.jpg

Joke of the Day!

Enforcer23
07-13-2011, 04:31 AM
dude get over it u bitch so much about cena...honestly he does a great job and bleeds wwe...and i dont know why people hate him he can wrestle his good on the mic...you all just hate him cause he keeps winning but if it was SCSA you guys would all love it...im ranting cause i just wish people would stop bitching about john cena already...yeah ok his gimmicks old and stale..but agian so is SCSA's and the rocks and anyone else you guys would gladly accept back...just get over it

CMRyder
07-13-2011, 04:44 AM
Yes!!! Yes!! This is another thread about John Cena and if you don't like it don't write anything at all Nah!! j/p write anything you want that's what this website is created RIGHT!! to say or write whatever we want about Wrestling Entertainment.

So let me ask just a couple of questions #1Do you think what Cm Punk said about John Cena being an ass kisser is true??? IMO i think he is just for the fact since 2008 he always mentions in mostly every promo how i bust my ass for this company, this is the best company in the world, how great the fans are Oh!! excuse me he says the "WWE UNIVERSE" (lame).

#2 What is so entertaining about John Cena??? IMO never liked his rapper or thug or homothug he played but don't get me wrong at least he had a gimmick but that wasn't a freestyle everytime he came out and clearly he's from West Newbury not Boston if you don't get it I'll let you know, his saluting thinking he served in the Armed Forces don't get me wrong i support the troops cuz i was in the Marines for 8years but must because you made a horrible movie called The Marine don't make you one....you could support them but don't try act like one, and the John Cena of today the one who wants to be himself in the world of Wrestling Entertainment but i do recall it's called Wrestling Entertainment not football, not basketball, not baseball where the athletes have there real names and show off there real skills....Wrestling Entertainment is fake, scripted, need to have character(gimmick), put on great wrestling matches and make the crowd excited with your interviews and promos which clearly Cena ain't showing non of that.

Last but not least WHY DO YOU LIKE JOHN CENA?? Cuz you respect him....I understand if you respect him outside the Wrestling Entertainment cuz he's a cool guy yes!! we know, cuz he does the make a wish for a kid that's cool as well but why do you like him in WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT??

So go ahead leave your thoughts

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenanomoretears.png
I have never seen a wrestler cry about fans not liking him but I have seen them cry about winning a Championship

Not exactly always. A couple mods on here are control freaks sometimes. One usually jumps at the chance when a "similar thread" is created to an already existing one, "HEY LOOK AT THIS THREADY ALREADY MADE" even though the your thread may not be the same thread at all. And another mod on here will just be like " *Cough* *Insert Link* " Lol

Mordecai
07-13-2011, 04:54 AM
dude get over it u bitch so much about cena...honestly he does a great job and bleeds wwe...and i dont know why people hate him he can wrestle his good on the mic...you all just hate him cause he keeps winning but if it was SCSA you guys would all love it...im ranting cause i just wish people would stop bitching about john cena already...yeah ok his gimmicks old and stale..but agian so is SCSA's and the rocks and anyone else you guys would gladly accept back...just get over it

no, its becoz his in-ring skills are poor & he makes wrestling look 1000x more fake than its suppose to be.

tittle97
07-13-2011, 04:57 AM
no, its becoz his in-ring skills are poor & he makes wrestling look 1000x more fake than its suppose to be.

I have a hunch Mordecai is Viper in disguise

Enforcer23
07-13-2011, 05:03 AM
I have a hunch Mordecai is Viper in disguise

HAHAhahahahahahaha

Yano88
07-13-2011, 05:23 AM

bitching about it won't make Cena leave. Actually I think the more people talk about Cena the more he will stay firmly on TV on weekly basis

Bodom
07-13-2011, 06:24 AM
Sigh...............