PDA

View Full Version : SFW, Sexy Female Wrestling EWN's first all-diva wrestling promotion!

the-rocks-stunner
07-12-2011, 05:35 PM
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8992/logotemplatelogo33.png

That's right EWN's first all-diva wrestling promotion has come of age!

do you want in?!? here's how!

Name -
Bio/Backstory -
Nickname -
Finisher -
Gimmick -
Theme -

anyone can join even the men aswell aslong as they create female profile's

Think of it as not betraying your beloved JBW/EWNCW/HWA it's you but as a diva........ no orlando jordan's allowed! EVER!

so send me a PM if you want in on SFW

More details in the near future!!!!

eboy
07-12-2011, 05:37 PM
ha EWNCW is starting a womens division as well (if anyone wants in)

good luck tho

the-rocks-stunner
07-12-2011, 05:37 PM
ha EWNCW is starting a womens division as well (if anyone wants in)

good luck tho

you're kidding i've had this idea for months -_- the challenge is on!

eboy
07-12-2011, 05:40 PM
you're kidding i've had this idea for months -_- the challenge is on!
Bring it on :)

Tommy Thunder
07-12-2011, 05:41 PM
We wanted to have a womens division when we started out initially, but the lack of females here was a problem lol! There seems to be a few on now though, and there's nothing wrong with the talent appearing for your e-fed and ours. EWNCW have 'loaned out' some talents to HWA for example, so I'm sure it'll work out :)

the-rocks-stunner
07-12-2011, 05:46 PM
We wanted to have a womens division when we started out initially, but the lack of females here was a problem lol! There seems to be a few on now though, and there's nothing wrong with the talent appearing for your e-fed and ours. EWNCW have 'loaned out' some talents to HWA for example, so I'm sure it'll work out :)

EWNCW loaned out men this is women's wrestling so it can't be a loan... so, men can join

the-rocks-stunner
07-12-2011, 05:51 PM
i'm going to sleep now but if any one wants to join then pm me you're details :D

Tommy Thunder
07-12-2011, 05:56 PM
EWNCW loaned out men this is women's wrestling so it can't be a loan... so, men can join

I'm not quite sure what you mean here...

the-rocks-stunner
07-13-2011, 03:34 AM
so you tommy thunder can come tamina thunder you get me now?

the-rocks-stunner
07-14-2011, 08:16 AM
son no 1 wants to be a sexy diva

S.E. Zero
07-14-2011, 01:26 PM
son no 1 wants to be a sexy diva

It's just weird being a male as a female in this fed.

I mean it's a good idea and if we had more more girls in this forum it would awesome but the facts don't lie, there aren't.

So yeah.....but if you indeed would like for someone to join, I'd be more than happy to join; I just wanna be the first to do so if you know what I mean.

So I wish you the best of luck and hope someone does indeed join this soon, till then take care and by the way great sig bro.

supercenasucks
07-14-2011, 01:33 PM
dont think there are enough chicks for this, we seem to have poached most of the females on the site for EWNCW

SilverGhost
07-14-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah EWNCW has dibs on the girls but if you wanna have guys as girls...that is you lol

WWTNA Mark
07-14-2011, 01:38 PM
dont think there are enough chicks for this, we seem to have poached most of the females on the site for EWNCW

Why not lend the women wrestlers EWNCW has to this fed and help the rock stunner write shows for this? Kinda like a ROH/SHIMMER type deal.

Tommy Thunder
07-14-2011, 01:38 PM

As one of the guys in charge of EWNCW, I don't see any problem with the girls participating in this E-Fed and ours. Some EWNCW talent including myself are taking part in HWA as well as EWNCW. So I wouldn't have a problem with the girls having a go here as well as with us.