PDA

View Full Version : Most underated workers of all time.

Murphdogg4
09-30-2010, 05:45 PM
I'll start with one my all time favs. Bobby Eaton, the man was as smooth as silk in the ring, made every move look real and made his opponants look like a million bucks. Another that comes to mind is Tully Blanchard no only was he a first class worker but he was also great on the mic.

Ruggy
10-02-2010, 08:20 AM
Tully was brilliant, the only thing I think kept him back was his size. Arn Anderson on the hand, now there was a man who could have competed for the world title.

Bodom
10-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Tully was brilliant, the only thing I think kept him back was his size. Arn Anderson on the hand, now there was a man who could have competed for the world title.

It's a damn shame that Arn never won a World Title

jamesstrange
10-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Now I'm thinking of the Four Horsemen, I can't help but think about both Malenko and Benoit. Dean although small could really work and to me was always a solid performer and although Benoit did eventually get the title in both WCW and WWE, to me after that time he was never used the way he should have been.

Dameduse823
10-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Scotty 2 Hotty. He was very talented and incredibly popular with the fans. Even though he probably wouldn't have even been WWE or WH champion I could have seen him as an awesome intercontinental or US champion

Rich Cranium
10-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Shelton Benjamin is awesome in the ring. The guy moves like a cat the way he springs around. Just needs better mic skills.

AngrySamoan
10-19-2010, 05:10 AM
I definitely agree with Arn Anderson, he really should've held more titles than he did. Malenko as well, and even Benoit. Shelton Benjamin too, and a few that also come to mind are Vader esepcially in regards to how the WWF used him. Bam Bam Bigelow is also very underrated especially for his size.