PDA

View Full Version : Those Bella things need to be kept away from situations involving talking.

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I don't think "malnurtured" is even a word. ;)

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 09:00 PM
With limited wrestling abilities, you'd think they would at least try to work on their mic skills.

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 09:17 PM
With limited wrestling abilities, you'd think they would at least try to work on their mic skills.
I know, right?

Brie and Nikki should go to bed every night thanking the cloud monster that they came with a duplicate, otherwise they wouldn't be on anyone's radar. And even that doesn't seem to be enough any more, as this particular stick of Doublemint is about all out of flavor.

Bodom
07-11-2011, 09:18 PM

Wrong mic skills.

VanHooliganX
07-11-2011, 09:23 PM
I just kinda see those botches as a great promo for awesome kong/kharmas return were she will destroy them!!!

Russo swerve
07-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Wat about r truth and his acro phobia lol but I was just wonderin if coles mic was supposed to b on cause he was crackin up ut was pretty funny

Androo
07-11-2011, 09:32 PM
I thought the Bellas would have picked up on this pretty sooner rather than later. 'Coz you know whenever one of them botches anything somewhere the other one feels it at the same time. It's that twin magic sense thing yo! Two heads are better than one and all that.

Russo swerve
07-11-2011, 09:33 PM
O yea I guess the bellas r supposed to b the top heel divas like laycool were

blink
07-11-2011, 09:44 PM
I know, right?

Brie and Nikki should go to bed every night thanking the cloud monster that they came with a duplicate, otherwise they wouldn't be on anyone's radar. And even that doesn't seem to be enough any more, as this particular stick of Doublemint is about all out of flavor.

That analogy was brilliant! Completely made my day lol

The KANEROONIE!!!
07-11-2011, 09:55 PM

It is a word. And a Black Metal band.

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm beginning to think that R-Truth has been running his own promo workshop out of the Econo Lodge, and the Bellas were the first two to sign up.

"Ron is, like, such an inventor guy with words. Like a language scientist or something."
"Totally, Brie. He's like one of those genie persons."
"You mean a genius or whatever? Yeah, he's totally one of those."
"Did you bitches get my juice? Cool, then lets get down to the bidness. This Webster's Dictionary is about to get got!"

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Wait Wait Wait- The Bella twins are actually Wrestlers- I thought they were just pretty average eye candy in backstage segments,

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 09:58 PM
It is a word. And a Black Metal band.
Even if that's the case, that Bella thing still meant to say "malnourished". So, yeah, they need to be not talking.

Russo swerve
07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm beginning to think that R-Truth has been running his own promo workshop out of the Econo Lodge, and the Bellas were the first two to sign up.

"Ron is, like, such an inventor guy with words. Like a language scientist or something."
"Did you bitches get my juice? Cool, then lets get down to the bidness. This Webster's Dictionary is about to get got!"

Lol^^^^^^^^

Androo
07-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Malnurtured may be the name of a band, but it isn't a word. Malnourished is.

Acrophobia was actually apt. It's the fear of heights.

Russo swerve
07-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Malnurtured may be the name of a band, but it isn't a word. Malnourished is.

Acrophobia was actually apt. It's the fear of heights.

O I thought he messed uo cause cole said see I told u he ment aracnaphobia

The Brown One
07-11-2011, 11:43 PM

Once again you have entertained me, Ape.

Anyway, the Bellas may have 0 talent, but they are good for eye candy when the WWE tours. We loved having them here-IMO they are currently the hottest Divas. That's the ONLY thing that's going for them right now though, and I hope it stays that way.

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Once again you have entertained me, Ape.

Anyway, the Bellas may have 0 talent, but they are good for eye candy when the WWE tours. We loved having them here-IMO they are currently the hottest Divas. That's the ONLY thing that's going for them right now though, and I hope it stays that way.
Long time, no see. How's school working out for you, man?

TwoTone
07-12-2011, 12:13 AM
They may have fucked up but the real joke was Kelly Kelly. No way in hell she should have won that match. She is slower than The Fabulous Moolah

miraistreak
07-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Wrong mic skills.

And it took 4 posts to bring up a Vince "ass-kisser" joke. Good Job Bodom. :D

VanHooliganX
07-12-2011, 12:43 AM

I wondered why I couldn't find any words beggining with the letter J.

The Brown One
07-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Long time, no see. How's school working out for you, man?

Lol I'm a bit too old for that. Not bad..got a break right now, so just catching up on lost sleep.

Enforcer23
07-12-2011, 02:53 AM

AGREED!!! man there horrible

the-rocks-stunner
07-12-2011, 06:48 AM

i don't watch the diva's because i want wrestling/mic skills but because their diva's <(sexy) which everyone on this site doesn't get... they want the diva's to be an awesome wrestler which is a bit to geeky!

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 06:57 AM
i don't watch the diva's because i want wrestling/mic skills but because their diva's <(sexy) which everyone on this site doesn't get... they want the diva's to be an awesome wrestler which is a bit to geeky!
Trying to appreciate the female talent for the same reasons one appreciates the male talent is geeky? Um, what? If that's the case, I'll happily take the label of geek over that of someone who strictly objectifies a person for the most base, superficial of reasons, reducing them to nothing more than just an interchangeable sexual commodity.

EDIT: But, hey, by all means, don't let my silly "women are people" nonsense distract you from doing your thing like you do, player. :cool:

steveorton
07-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Iron ape just opened up a can of whoop ass lol, I'm jus sayin...

the-rocks-stunner
07-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Trying to appreciate the female talent for the same reasons one appreciates the male talent is geeky? Um, what? If that's the case, I'll happily take the label of geek over that of someone who strictly objectifies a person for the most base, superficial of reasons, reducing them to nothing more than just an interchangeable sexual commodity.

EDIT: But, hey, by all means, don't let my silly "women are people" nonsense distract you from doing your thing like you do, player. :cool:

what i mean is i want them to be good wrestlers aswell and alot of them are but diva's are diva's... and i'm not one of those people who think women are best in the kitchen in fact it pisses me off when people say that, player.

Bodom
07-12-2011, 08:45 AM
And it took 4 posts to bring up a Vince "ass-kisser" joke. Good Job Bodom. :D

Wrong area below the waistline

xAzureSkye
07-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Lmao dumb hoes "I mean it did do wonders for Kelly Kel.. I mean Katy Perry"

xAzureSkye
07-12-2011, 03:18 PM

Im sorry but I couldnt understand what you were writing.. it doesnt make sense. Any who.. how is wanting Divas to be good wrestlers geeky? You saying everyone wants botch queens running about the ring?

xAzureSkye
07-12-2011, 03:20 PM
They may have fucked up but the real joke was Kelly Kelly. No way in hell she should have won that match. She is slower than The Fabulous Moolah

Lol ok. . .

xAzureSkye
07-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Um according to dictionary.com malnurtured isn't a real word.

SaberToothTigerz
07-12-2011, 06:23 PM
im gonna be honest..
when i look at the bellas..i get this weird dream of me kissing both of their abs...they just look so fantastic...

alexrules01
07-14-2011, 06:16 AM
Yea The Bellas just reak with scripted promos.
The thing is, R-Truth got his right in the first place. Then talking about the spiders, freakin hilarious. If a spier jumps out of the briefcase, that will make my night.