PDA

View Full Version : In-Ring Psychology!

Macho Libre
07-11-2011, 06:25 PM
There are many superstars who I respect for their in-ring psychology and they are; Undertaker, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Arn Anderson, Jake Robert, Rick Rude and Ted DiBiase just to name a few.

I realise that there is certainly amount of heat on Randy Orton from the IWC for a while now. But I would like to ask something ... something ... something that's been on my mind for quite some time now.

From 1 - 10, how would you rank Randy Orton's in-ring psychology & can it be comparable to the above guys I named?

This does not include how overrated, robotic, boring or how much u cannot stand him in the ring.

K-Jammin
07-11-2011, 06:35 PM
As a face about a 5, as the heel viper I'd say a 9.

K-Jammin
07-11-2011, 06:38 PM
As a face about a 5, as the heel viper I'd say a 9.

Oh btw, Jake Roberts = Greatest Psychology EVER!

maar13
07-11-2011, 06:43 PM
As a Face= 7. The guy understand what he needs only to get by, the rush needed but at the time of selling some weakness, he likes to portrait the character as Superman.

As a Heel= 9. Not a big fan of Orton but I give the Devil his due, he methods were really cool, speciallyduring his Iron man match, as The Viper he was very good.

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Orton is far better in the ring when he is heel so I'd say a 9.
To be comparable with the guys you mentioned he needs to be 8/9/10 as a face too and I don't think he is.

Pumpkinhead
07-11-2011, 07:18 PM
I'll say 6 or 7, he has some good moves for a face, the quick powerslam, and the the top rope DDT, but is hard to believe as the mean brawler style character he is presented cause of his pace

Macho Libre
07-11-2011, 07:20 PM
I've been told that when Orton was a heel, his in-ring ability striked out the most but as a babyface it's almost un-noticable.

But from watching his matches on TV and his PPV fueds (with Christian & CM Punk) this year, Randy seems to bring in the the psychology factor a lot more.

Dr. Death
07-11-2011, 07:20 PM
As a face - 6

As a Heel - 9

RomanFlare
07-11-2011, 07:29 PM
General trend of the thread I agree with:

Face - 5/6

Heel - 9 or 10.

His random outburst a few weeks back made me laugh and I think I'd enjoy him more if he was a bit more Cena like (more of a Face than a Tweener, I mean).

But he was amazing as a heel. He was methodical and vile. It was actually fun to watch and his early "psychotic" promos are entertaining.

AOF666
07-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Give him a 5

Viper
07-11-2011, 07:36 PM
I'll give him a 7 or 8 and yes his in-ring psychology can almost be comparable with some of the guys you named. He showed he can hang with those he had good matches with like Undertaker, HBK and Flair if he has a reasonable amount of psychology he can bring to the table.

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 08:36 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1002/creepist-creepy-clown-demotivational-poster-1265915024.jpg

King Scrapper
07-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Heel or face doesnt matter. He's about a 8 overall.

Tomsta666
07-11-2011, 10:05 PM
What do you mean by psychology though? Beacuse that thing where he flops down and starts beating on the ring is retarded imo.
Hoooo "Randys going to that place again" What place? he's just punching the matt like an idiot. Is that really psyching his opponent out?

68wPayne
07-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I wouldn't give him over a 6/7. His matches are decent, I do like his Orton stomps where he goes over the whole body. His pacing is decent. Promos are boring though. He doesn't rank anywhere near the likes of Jake Roberts, Raven, or Haitch.

helmsley
07-11-2011, 11:29 PM
ill give him a 7 as face and a 9 as heel, when he is heel i believe he is the best "sport entertainer" of all

Macho Libre
07-12-2011, 02:36 AM
I wouldn't give him over a 6/7. His matches are decent, I do like his Orton stomps where he goes over the whole body. His pacing is decent. Promos are boring though. He doesn't rank anywhere near the likes of Jake Roberts, Raven, or Haitch.

what does promos have to do with in-ring psychology???

Enforcer23
07-12-2011, 02:46 AM
face-4 because i know he is a great heel which would be a 10

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 03:33 AM
1. Randy Orton is a wrestler.

2. Psychology is the science of mental processes and behavior.

3. This thread may or may not be started by someone who needs two separate accounts to accommodate their ongoing infatuation with Randy Orton, which may or may not be a process of incredibly mental behavior.

Viper
07-12-2011, 03:48 AM
2. Psychology is the science of mental processes and behavior.

3. This thread may or may not be started by someone who needs two separate accounts to accommodate their ongoing infatuation with Randy Orton, which may or may not be a process of incredibly mental behavior.

In-ring ability is the science of incorporating years of experience.

So anybody who starts a thread on randy orton, automatically thinks its me starting the threat? your an idiot!

your just a orton hater, just like others in the iwc.

Markedoutforlife
07-12-2011, 04:02 AM
What do you mean by psychology though? Beacuse that thing where he flops down and starts beating on the ring is retarded imo.
Hoooo "Randys going to that place again" What place? he's just punching the matt like an idiot. Is that really psyching his opponent out?

That isnt what psychology means in the "smark" world. This thread is referring to how well he can tell a story with his movement and pace.
I think he has declined overall, yet he can tell a story; he seems to be trying to make himself look better as opposed to selling the "pain" almost cena-like.
Stone cold tells a good story and so did ddp, even though they were both technically unsound.

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 04:05 AM
In-ring ability is the science of incorporating years of experience.

So anybody who starts a thread on randy orton, automatically thinks its me starting the threat? your an idiot!

your just a orton hater, just like others in the iwc.

Defensive much, Mach...err, I mean, Viper?

But, yeah, next time you want to start slinging insults about another person's intelligence, make sure you can at least spell "thread" right. And getting the right form of "you're" might not hurt, either, Sigmund.

Oh, and where is this "Orton hater" tomfoolery coming from? I mean, I like the guy just fine. Did you happen to pull that from the same ass where you got the idea to create an alternate account to agree with your main account's silliness? Might be a good idea to slather some baby oil on that particular assumption and return it to the shit duct from whence it came.

Viper
07-12-2011, 04:05 AM
I thought Randy's in ring psychology has played out well in his fueds with punk n christian.

Viper
07-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Defensive much, Mach...err, I mean, Viper?

But, yeah, next time you want to start slinging insults about another person's intelligence, make sure you can at least spell "thread" right. And getting the right form of "you're" might not hurt, either, Sigmund.

Oh, and where is this "Orton hater" tomfoolery coming from? I mean, I like the guy just fine. Did you happen to pull that from the same ass where you got the idea to create an alternate account to agree with your main account's silliness? Might be a good idea to slather some baby oil on that particular assumption and return it to the shit duct from whence it came.

in reply to your dumbass comment: you're delusional. go seek help boyo!

oh wait, you already are seeking help with your hardcore back pains n ass pains n getting all sorts of medication for it n it dont look like its helping.

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 04:15 AM
in reply to your dumbass comment: you're delusional. go seek help boyo!
The guy pretending to be his own friends is now telling others to get help. Awesome.

If irony that delicious could be slathered on a cracker, I would be eating some right now.

Viper
07-12-2011, 04:18 AM
The guy pretending to be his own friends is now telling others to get help. Awesome.

If irony that delicious could be slathered on a cracker, I would be eating some right now.

i find it hilarious how guys like yourself have no life & hang around on sites like this all day making up all sorta baloney. got anymore jokes loser? if not, i suggest u to do something worth while with your life.

oh and btw, i aint a fan of nacho libre cos it sucked. that movie was just as bad as big show's movie. so your wrong pal!

Markedoutforlife
07-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Ok but I am the only Ironic GrammEr Nazi. Dont never fuggeddaboutit. Tu comprende?

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 05:03 AM
i find it hilarious how guys like yourself have no life & hang around on sites like this all day making up all sorta baloney. got anymore jokes loser? if not, i suggest u to do something worth while with your life.

oh and btw, i aint a fan of nacho libre cos it sucked. that movie was just as bad as big show's movie. so your wrong pal!
There wouldn't be all this petty, juvenile, and unnecessary name calling and deflection if I hadn't struck a nerve. I know you've been caught; you know you've been caught. Why you can't just man up and cease behaving like a disingenuous baby, I'm not sure.

*eagerly awaits Mach...err, I mean, Viper's next imbecilic chunk of textual cowardice*

Viper
07-12-2011, 05:09 AM
There wouldn't be all this petty, juvenile, and unnecessary name calling and deflection if I hadn't struck a nerve. I know you've been caught; you know you've been caught. Why you can't just man up and cease behaving like a disingenuous baby, I'm not sure.

*eagerly awaits Mach...err, I mean, Viper's next imbecilic chunk of textual cowardice*

you're the one who came on here saying anyone who agrees with me about something thats randy orton related, is automatically me when u havent got proof! idiot.

thats why i'm firing back at you for making such dubious claim.

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 05:19 AM
you're the one who came on here saying anyone who agrees with me about something thats randy orton related, is automatically me when u havent got proof! idiot.

thats why i'm firing back at you for making such dubious claim.
I'm not saying that agreeing with something Randy Orton-related makes another account you; I am saying that having the same IP address as your main account makes another account you. But, yeah, you go ahead and keep calling me an idiot while remaining oblivious to the fact that this stuff can be easily verified.

Markedoutforlife
07-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Ive never seen macho and viper in the same place at the same time. That ip address thing was borderline stalkerish, but well played.

Im kinda interested where THIS feud goes!

Viper
07-12-2011, 05:28 AM
Ive never seen macho and viper in the same place at the same time. That ip address thing was borderline stalkerish, but well played.

Im kinda interested where THIS feud goes!

what fued?

Enforcer23
07-12-2011, 06:24 AM
ive never seen macho and viper in the same place at the same time. That ip address thing was borderline stalkerish, but well played.

Im kinda interested where this feud goes!

wtf!!!!!!!

Markedoutforlife
07-12-2011, 06:28 AM
wtf!!!!!!!

Iron ape and viper have been going back and forth as to whether or not viper and macho libre are in fact the same person.....
That feud!

Enforcer23
07-12-2011, 06:36 AM
ahhh yeah internet fights gotta love em ahha

Markedoutforlife
07-12-2011, 06:39 AM
ahhh yeah internet fights gotta love em ahha

I had one that im not proud of yesterday lol....

People kept saying to stop "flaming" and I didnt know if they were insinuating homosexuality or if im out of the loop on internet lingo jkjk

Enforcer23
07-12-2011, 06:51 AM
I had one that im not proud of yesterday lol....

People kept saying to stop "flaming" and I didnt know if they were insinuating homosexuality or if im out of the loop on internet lingo jkjk

hahaha *clap clap*

Viper
07-12-2011, 07:48 AM
yeh but iron ape and his boyfriends here have a thing for talking a big game like they're top sh*t when they're chumps.

Markedoutforlife
07-12-2011, 08:21 AM
yeh but iron ape and his boyfriends here have a thing for talking a big game like they're top sh*t when they're chumps.

Im not really in the mood to hurt your feelings right now. I dont even like iron ape.... He was ironically one of those guys talking about flames and shit. Im only trying to make a joke, easy there buddy.

So are you also macho libre or what?

Bodom
07-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Viper and Macho are the same.

I suggest you cease the juvenile bullshit Viper. You've been banned three times already. The next will be permanent.

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 09:02 AM
My boyfriends? Are you implying that I'm gay, and thus adding homophobe to your ever-growing list of unsavory attributes (a list which also includes liar, coward, and certified jackass), or are you just recognizing the fact that I actually have other dudes here who enjoy interacting with me (like the polar opposite of your experience here, which involves being a known retard and social pariah)?

And what are you basing this chump business off of? Is that the title you bestow upon people who pull your card? Or did I fail to show up in some dark corner of the internet where you intended to remove your Cheeto-dust-encrusted size XXL wife-beater and begin e-flexing before challenging me to a tussle?

Iron Ape
07-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Boom! Roasted!

Tell you what, Not Particularly Macho Baby Oil Enthusiast, I'm perfectly willing to accept your apology via private message. You've already embarrassed yourself enough, and there's nothing to really be gained from watching you further humiliating yourself in front of everyone. Well, except for some grins. Oh, yeah, and maybe some giggles. :)

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 09:11 AM

I suggest you cease the juvenile bullshit Viper. You've been banned three times already. The next will be permanent.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/bodom-ewn-mods-demotivational-posters-13104796512.jpg

steveorton
07-12-2011, 09:24 AM
When Bodom lays down the law, you better listen, I'm jus sayin...

Kashdinero
07-12-2011, 03:51 PM
I would have loved to ban Kejinator.

Viper
07-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Bodom is a faggot just like iron ape.

thats right, ban me losers.

And yes Ape you dumb cocksucker, you and your online boyfriends here can go yank each others dicks cos you're all talk.

Bodom
07-12-2011, 05:52 PM
See ya!!!!

WWTNA Mark
07-12-2011, 05:54 PM
YES!!!!!!!! Viper is gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruthless_Aggression
07-12-2011, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

SESAfro
07-12-2011, 05:59 PM
A topic about In-Ring Psychology to the inevitable ban of a member that was a prick. That's EWN for ya'. lol

Macho Libre
07-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Gettin' back to topic...

SaberToothTigerz
07-12-2011, 06:37 PM
its strange thought
i remember when orton was still a heel the girls would literally have orgasms over him, so maybe orton wasnt that good of a heel to make every single person despise him.

WWTNA Mark
07-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Gettin' back to topic...

Hey Viper! Nice to see you as another poster! Well bye since you are gonna get banned again! :p

THE_CRIPPLER
07-12-2011, 07:02 PM
See ya!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO! now who will make Randy Orton Praising threads.

Well honestly, i think Randy Orton is a million times better in ring as a face..... Randy Orton has a tough time controling the pace of a match and the heel controls that, his offese is too slow, as a Face he can hide many of his flaws..... Randy Orton as a heel had terrible matches with HHH, Cean and many others and as a face he has been having credible matches with sheamues and Great matches with Christain and Punk.

Kashdinero
07-12-2011, 07:18 PM
I see know reason why Macho should be allowed to exist on these forums.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-12-2011, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIJX3ZNwpk&feature=fvwrel

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOO! now who will make Randy Orton Praising threads.

Don't worry Crippler I got this.
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/992b3b144753c6865f682a822768b6f7.jpg

THE_CRIPPLER
07-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Don't worry Crippler I got this.
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/992b3b144753c6865f682a822768b6f7.jpg

it isnt the same.... who else will tell us Randy Orton is the youngest World champion in history, or how wrestling is his destiny and he was born to be in it....... They should call it the "Vaction punt" or the " going to heal a oppisite body part punt" haha.... i love how they say Randy Orton took out bataista with the punt but then they show him having shoulder surgery haha.

Mordecai
07-13-2011, 04:00 AM
Babyface Orton -> 5

Heel Orton -> 9

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Orton is a natural heel, not so good as a face imo.