PDA

View Full Version : Abyss!

the wrestling shade
07-11-2011, 11:08 AM
huge specimen, a great wrestling skills for a hardcore wrestler, amazing mic skills and fucking awesome persona. but what do you guys think is the problem with Abyss, why everytime he shows up on TV iam just not intrested in seeing him. is it the storylines? his current spot in the company? what is TNA doing with him?
Iam realy a huge fan of Abyss and I want him to be the number one guy in TNA but WHATS WRONG?!

AOF666
07-11-2011, 11:28 AM
He reminds me a poorer version of Mankind with a little bit of Kane mixed in. I want to like him but it is hard to get pass the Mankind thing. Not to mention is suppose to be a monster instead he is one of Hogan's errand boys. Maybe he decides to crazy and destroy everybody in immortal then I can get behind him.

the-rocks-stunner
07-11-2011, 11:46 AM
abyss>wwe!

helmsley
07-11-2011, 12:03 PM
abyss should have more hardcore matches, its his speciality and maybe have his gimmick renewed, more brutal

steveorton
07-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Abyss is hard to look at, I'm jus sayin...

maar13
07-11-2011, 12:48 PM
The thing with Abyss is that He is a monster but TNA begs to differ, they had involved him in some very bad storylines, he has been in therapy, in love, a coward, And truth be told, the guy over atcs a little, but that would be fine and dandy if he were just a monster, but a monster with a heart of gold, is just lame.

The WWE treated Kane pretty much the same way and at some point Kane ( I am a fan) was really ridiculous as a character, only needed to really become the Mosnter once again and for glimpses, he did.

SO hopefully Abyss destroy everyone in sight at some point, EVERYONE so peopel start carting about im again, because the guy is not that bad, you just need to unleash the monster.

jordan1995
07-11-2011, 12:55 PM
his new music is good lol...i would like to see him fued with crimson again and have some brutal matches this way getting crimson over (as tna have desperately been trying to do but failing) and also revive abyss back to his hardcore days

AlexWorldOrder
07-11-2011, 12:56 PM
After watching Destination X, they played an Abyss promo for Hardcore Justice, but it makes you wonder, who else is considered Hardcore in TNA?? They got rid of all those guys. I was also thinking what it would be like if they had a Hardcore title, but I can see them having a horrible time building it with only one show. Sometimes I want him to unmask. I mean, if you introduce TNA to ANYONE, and they see Abyss, their first reaction will be.. "So is this their version of Kane/Mankind??" That automatically sets him steps back from being taken serious.

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Abyss is like Kane

without Katie Fick

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 02:28 PM
so WHAT DID his X-division title reign achieve,apart from the Triple Crown?

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Hes not a good example as the face of a company hes always going to be the maineventer who feuds with anyone like Mankind, Umaga and Kane. Good enough to be champion once or twice in their career but will never be the main guy in any company.

VKM
07-11-2011, 02:36 PM
so WHAT DID his X-division title reign achieve,apart from the Triple Crown?

Sigh. Its not about Abyss. It was about having the X Division rise to the top which is why they gave it to Abyss in the first place so that there could once again be value to the X Division. They played Abyss as the guy that wanted to destroy the X Division. The whole storyline was made to basically renew the X Division because honestly, before this storyline the X Division was doing terrible for a while.

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 03:05 PM
If Abyss would have been in the Attitude era, he would be a legend like kane and Foley is now..... Thats my opinions and if your disagree your wrong :)

tad locust
07-11-2011, 03:17 PM
I like and Respect Abyss.He's a loyal employee in TNA and seems like a hard worker.Hes a grand slam champ in TNA and has had some entertaining feuds.I think he deserves better then just being Hogans lackey .I'd like to see him turn face and feud with Immortal.

K-Jammin
07-11-2011, 05:22 PM
If Abyss would have been in the Attitude era, he would be a legend like kane and Foley is now..... Thats my opinions and if your disagree your wrong :)

Luckily i agree, because im never wrong :)

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Luckily i agree, because im never wrong :)

It's hard always being right but i'm ok with it, I'm glad my fellow Englishman is the same :)

maar13
07-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Abyss is like Kane

without Katie Fick

Well but at least Kane was able to recover from it and became WHC at some point, yes he might not have the impact he once had but he was not that bad of a champion on his last run.

captsalmon
07-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Abyss is a great worker. ive met him before and he was humble and super cool.

HCollins-TNA1
07-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Comparing Abyss to Mick Foley/Mankind and Kane is kinda stupid..... But comparisons will always be made....
I will say he a mix of Mankind and Kane maybe with some Bruiser Brody in him..... He more a mix of all.... but in his own character and sometimes a good one sometimes bad...
He has done everything in TNA held every belt..... He no more then a enforcer for Immortal which is alright for me... maybe to push to someone else..