PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 28 - Travel Packages

Gazza010
07-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Afternoon good people,

As you have no doubt seen, WWE have released the information regarding the WM28 travel packages.

Now I have 2 questions regarding them.

1. (Stupid Question, but I apologise) Will WWE accept a credit card for payment and not just Paypal?

2. And if you are buying a package, which one are you going for?

Im personally buying the Platinum - 4 Night Accomodation - With Ringside RAW tickets!! I went for the Gold - 3 Night Accomodation package for Wrestemania 27 and want to go one higher this time!!

I look forward to hearing what your plans are . .

the-rocks-stunner
07-11-2011, 08:09 AM
my plan is to watch it on my sofa because it will be a let down like WM27 was

mitch176
07-11-2011, 08:42 AM
I went to 25 with a Gold and I'm going this year with a Gold.

And yes they accept credit card, what a stupid question.

steveorton
07-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Pretty much what the stunner said but it wouldn't be a let down, I'm jus sayin...

Reloval
07-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Almost postive the answer is now, but just checking to be 100% sure before I plan. None of the packages include airfare or anything like that, correct?

the-rocks-stunner
07-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Almost postive the answer is now, but just checking to be 100% sure before I plan. None of the packages include airfare or anything like that, correct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrp815ctBiA

Bodom
07-12-2011, 05:31 PM
1. (Stupid Question, but I apologise) Will WWE accept a credit card for payment and not just Paypal?

This is a question better suited for WWE customer service or whoever it is that travel package is purchased through.

FLWWEFan
07-14-2011, 06:31 AM
Afternoon good people,

As you have no doubt seen, WWE have released the information regarding the WM28 travel packages.

Now I have 2 questions regarding them.

2. And if you are buying a package, which one are you going for?

Im personally buying the Platinum - 4 Night Accomodation - With Ringside RAW tickets!! I went for the Gold - 3 Night Accomodation package for Wrestemania 27 and want to go one higher this time!!

I look forward to hearing what your plans are . .

1. In the WrestleMania package newsletter, WWE stated that all transactions will be done through PayPal. So I'm guessing you must have a PayPal account.

2. I plan on going with the Silver Package, was gonna go with Gold but I've heard a lot of people saying they had the Gold package before and are going with Silver this year because you get almost the exact same stuff you do with the Silver pack, only difference a little bit better seats for WrestleMania.