PDA

View Full Version : YOU'RE FIRED. Welcome aboard.

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Basically, I watched the TNA PPV, and it was really good. It got me thinking that WWE should seriously be trying to get some of this Young Talent from TNA, I mean if TNA were smart they'd make the whole show evolve around those guys, and forget Hogan, Sting and Bubba Ray, all these past their prime wrestlers. So I ask you this...If you got to fire 3 WWE Superstars..., and Hire 3 wrestlers from TNA to replace them, who would they be?

I would fire...JTG..(Lets face it, he's useless) and Replace him with Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick as THE Brain Kendrick had a good run on SD and was an awesome character but for some reason they dropped the ball with him. To get The Brian Kendrick back would be awesome, he'd be a legit mid carder, or throw him with someone to make a good Tag Team.

Then I would fire Drew McIntyre (I just don't care for him) and I would hire Robbie E...JUST KIDDING. I would really hire Kazarian. I could see this guy thrown in the Tag Divsion with the likes of Trent Berretta maybe? Similar looks, both are crazy talented, it would be epic.

And last but not least...I would fire Vladmir Kozlov (He's turned into a joke) And I would Hire ...OBVIOUSLY...AJ STYLES. Why the hell isn't this guy already in the WWE? Honestly, maybe he knows they wouldn't use him right? Thats probably true, but I would have him come in and Main Event against the likes of Orton and Cena right away and get over with the WWE crowd, ...then imagine if Jericho came back and had a fued with him? That is my dream feud, Jericho and Styles. It'll never happen though.

Yes, random thread, I got bored. This is just the worthless 3 wrestlers in the WWE imo, and 3 great young talent WWE needs to get and don't drop the ball on.

jwt15
07-11-2011, 01:04 AM
AJ dont want to be in WWE is why he is not in WWE. Most TNA guys are VERY Loyal to TNA Aj, Kaz, and Bobby Roode have turned down WWE contracts before

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 01:23 AM
I would fire:

- McIntyred (he's got all the flavor of communion bread)
- Khali (every time he gets in the ring I start having flashbacks to 9/11)
- Kane (sorry, but I've never been so apathetic towards a wrestler before in my life, and he's done about all he's going to do )

I would hire:

- The Motor City Machine Guns (they're small enough to come in as a package deal, and they're awesome)
- The Pope (they can make up for drawing the ball on him the first time)
- Samoa Joe (I just want to see if Vince makes him wear a shirt when he wrestles)

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 01:36 AM
I would fire:

- McIntyred (he's got all the flavor of communion bread)
- Khali (every time he gets in the ring I start having flashbacks to 9/11)
- Kane (sorry, but I've never been so apathetic towards a wrestler before in my life, and he's done about all he's going to do )

I would hire:

- The Motor City Machine Guns (they're small enough to come in as a package deal, and they're awesome)
- The Pope (they can make up for drawing the ball on him the first time)
- Samoa Joe (I just want to see if Vince makes him wear a shirt when he wrestles)

MCMG, How could I forget them. They would add to the WWE Tag Divison, Them, Slater and Gaberial, The Uso's, Ryder and Hawkins maybe, then my team on Berretta and Kazarian, I think the Tag Divison goes from pointless to awesome. But its just a dream.

sincara
07-11-2011, 01:53 AM
i would fire

khali
jtg
santino + kozlov

i would hire

samoa joe
the brian kendrick
kaz
kurtangle

machoo mann
07-11-2011, 02:05 AM
fire:

JTG
Otunga
Khali

bring back:

Benjamin
Haas
Kendrick
MVP

and the list goes on..

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 04:21 AM
And what would 2 cruiserweight sizes wrestlers in Sabin and Shelley achieve in WWE?????????????? They would be regarded as too small by the WWE idiots,not to mention WWE's joke of a tag team division.

it would be like London n' Kendrick,tag champs for a year,but overlooked and underpushed.THEY would go backwards in WWE,especially with WWE style matches.

Vince mCmAHon would probably pick AByss,Gunner and Crimson

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 04:25 AM
so its fine for WWE to sign TNA stars,but not the other way around??

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 04:30 AM
And what would 2 cruiserweight sizes wrestlers in Sabin and Shelley achieve in WWE?????????????? They would be regarded as too small by the WWE idiots,not to mention WWE's joke of a tag team division.

it would be like London n' Kendrick,tag champs for a year,but overlooked and underpushed.THEY would go backwards in WWE,especially with WWE style matches.

Vince mCmAHon would probably pick AByss,Gunner and Crimson
When playing pretend as a kid, would you start screaming at your friends about how fingers can't really be used as guns?

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 04:43 AM
so its fine for WWE to sign TNA stars,but not the other way around??

There's nothing wrong with TNA getting WWE stars. TNA it way too cheap to throw any offers towards the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Kingston, and the mid card talents. But If TNA were smart they should just try to get some guys being way under used like Berretta, Hawkins, Kidd. People hate on TNA for signing rejected WWE Talent and washed up superstars. Why does TNA only have to go after the guys after they are fired from WWE? BE AGGRESSIVE, try and steal some of the talent.

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 04:48 AM
When playing pretend as a kid, would you start screaming at your friends about how fingers can't really be used as guns?

I grew up in SOuth AFrica,we used real guns,real knifes and walked around with bullet proof vests!!

(in fact,according to some people,we have lions and tigers in our backyards,are all black,have no electricity,live in mud huts and are cheap to employ as slaves.....)

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 04:48 AM
There's nothing wrong with TNA getting WWE stars. TNA it way too cheap to throw any offers towards the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Kingston, and the mid card talents. But If TNA were smart they should just try to get some guys being way under used like Berretta, Hawkins, Kidd. People hate on TNA for signing rejected WWE Talent and washed up superstars. Why does TNA only have to go after the guys after they are fired from WWE? BE AGGRESSIVE, try and steal some of the talent.
This guy gets it.

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 04:49 AM

some ask to be released,same as in any real sport

Iron Ape
07-11-2011, 04:56 AM
I grew up in SOuth AFrica,we used real guns,real knifes and walked around with bullet proof vests!!

(in fact,according to some people,we have lions and tigers in our backyards,are all black,have no electricity,live in mud huts and are cheap to employ as slaves.....)
You're kind of missing my point, man.

We're having a bit of fun here playing make believe with complete hypotheticals, so involving the actuality of a potential situation serves no other purpose than to kill all of the buzzes. We all know that Sabin and Shelley would likely be lost in the WWE shuffle; on the same token, though, we all know that we most likely wouldn't be allowed to hire and/or fire anyone in the company, either.

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 04:58 AM

Never said anything about that. Some people ask to be released to go to TNA or find other things to do with their life, sure. Christain, that was a good solid gain for TNA such as Angle. But I'm pretty sure no one really hated Christian going to TNA or Angle to TNA. Because those were smart gains for TNA, however TNA signing people like Hogan, Steiner, thats what people hate on TNA for, and offering a contract to about anyone who gets released from WWE even if they in actuality do just suck. Like, for goodness sake, Luke Gallows got a try out match? They'll probably sign him. They need to get balls and go after real talent.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-11-2011, 05:05 AM

MVP an A-Train are great examples. They are playing it huge in Japan right now. However, if TNA had the money they could steal a lot of talent from WWE. Gail Kim an Dolph Ziggler have already began to act suspiciously an they even complimented the talents an the show in general. Even Luke Gallows was trying to score a TNA contract recently.

Oh an if I had to choose I would go completely out of the ball park for this one.

Release JTG for AJ Styles.

Release Vladimir Kozlov an Santino Marella for The Motor City Machine Guns.

Release Ted Dibiase JR. an Primo for James Storm an Robert Roode.

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 05:13 AM
MVP an A-Train are great examples. They are playing it huge in Japan right now. However, if TNA had the money they could steal a lot of talent from WWE. Gail Kim an Dolph Ziggler have already began to act suspiciously an they even complimented the talents an the show in general. Even Luke Gallows was trying to score a TNA contract recently.

Oh an if I had to choose I would go completely out of the ball park for this one.

Release JTG for AJ Styles.

Release Vladimir Kozlov an Santino Marella for The Motor City Machine Guns.

Release Ted Dibiase JR. an Primo for James Storm an Robert Roode.

Dixie Carter has money out the ass, she's just cheap as hell.

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 05:32 AM
Didnt Brian Kendrick get fired for being a pot head from wwe? and Kazarain asked for his release because creative wanted him to cut off his ponytail or something???

anyway

JTG - Sorry but hes a tagteam wretsler with no tagteam
The Bella Twins - for obvious reasons
David Hart Smith - Needs to Leave WWE and build up some experience hes being wasted with them

For the Bellas they shoud sign Angelina Love and Velvet Sky and reform the beautiful people. The divas miss Laycool Badly and this could be a something decent unti Kong turns up.

And JTG and Smith what about Robert Roode and James Storm WWE need to bring life to this flatlining Tag Team divison and Beer Money INC have to be the best tag team since Edge and Christian

Dr. Death
07-11-2011, 06:04 AM
TNA Wrestling’s majority owner is Panda Energy who owns 71% while Jeff Jarrett owns 29%. TNA owns the rights to the NWA Heavyweight Championship and NWA Tag Team Championships until the year 2014. Neilson Corporation offered to buy TNA in May 2005 for $10,000,000 USD from Panda Energy; however, Panda Energy expressed no interest. Morphoplex, a major TNA sponsor, offered Panda Energy $20,000,000 USD for the company later that month, which was also rejected. I got this off of wrestling news world by Richard Gray.

By the way I would fire Kahli - hire Matt Morgan back and give him the push he deserves, fire Goldust - hire Gunner, ( I see a lot of talent in this guy), fire JTG - hire Daniels, bring back the cruiserwieght title, I would also try to pick up The Motor City Machine Guns.

TNA has the best young talent right now and I would try to capitalize on this as much as I could.

Y2Jryder
07-11-2011, 06:23 AM
So you want people to lose their job?
weak man...

Dude573
07-11-2011, 06:32 AM
I would't fire Drew, he just needs a new gimmick, they need to revamp his career. His Divorce and court cases kind of hindered his push, its a shame because he is a great wrestler with reasonable mic skills, if they turn him face he could get a lot of pops, maybe start using Scottish lingo, like Sheamus says "fella". He has potential, and WWE can save him, they're just not for some reason.

Dr. Death
07-11-2011, 06:51 AM
Read the thread, this is a hypothetical Hire/Fire type thing. All I'm saying is that TNA has the best young talent around right now and they need to capitalize on this opportunity. If I were with WWE management I would try my best to get some of these talented youngsters. There are a lot to choose from and too many to list right now, while the WWE has a lot of under-utilzed talent being wasted and some that need to fine tone their skills. I would love to see the likes of AJ, Joe, Kaz, Beer Money, MCMG, and others in the WWE, many of these have already been approached and turned it down because they felt they would be better used at TNA. I listed 1 who was previously in WWE and 2 that were never approached. If I were TNA Management, I would try to get the likes of Tyson Kidd, Tyler Rex, Slater and Gabrielle, and a few other under - utilized wasted talent. Maybe even DH Smith to help him fine tune to become the major star he could be. And no I don't want anyone to lose their jobs, but a switch of talent in the right direction could really shake things up a lot for both organizations in my opinion. I think it could be exciting if done right.

monctonvike
07-11-2011, 06:53 AM
well i see a lot of people think the wwe should hire samoa joe, they could have, and he tried to get a job there like 6 months ago and they were not interested they never even got to negotiations. They didn't want Christopher Daniels either , because of his size and age

ThePatMan
07-11-2011, 07:01 AM
I would FIRE: Hornswoggle: why/how dose he still have a job
Yoshi Tatsu: The E just dont do anything with him
Kofi Kingston: i feel TNA would pick him up and do more with the guy.
i didnt chose JTG and other under cards because we do need jobbers to help push upper stars

I would hire: Abyss: i think a rivalry with Taker/ Big Show/ Kane would be cool
Samoa Joe: would love to see this guy go with JoMo/ The Miz/ Rey Mysterio
Matt Morgan: a true future champ that WWE gave away- they could fix that mistake

Cynicism
07-11-2011, 07:27 AM
DH Smith, Otunga, Khali out
MCMG & The Pope in

I actually forget DH Smith is in WWE half the time, Otunga & Khali I wish I could forget about.
Motor City Machine Guns are just the most entertaining wrestlers I've ever seen, singular or as a tag team
The Pope could shake up the mid card and maybe turn main eventer some day

monctonvike
07-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Didnt Brian Kendrick get fired for being a pot head from wwe? and Kazarain asked for his release because creative wanted him to cut off his ponytail or something???

anyway

David Hart Smith - Needs to Leave WWE and build up some experience hes being wasted with them

For the Bellas they shoud sign Angelina Love and Velvet Sky and reform the beautiful people. The divas miss Laycool Badly and this could be a something decent unti Kong turns up.

And JTG and Smith what about Robert Roode and James Storm WWE need to bring life to this flatlining Tag Team divison and Beer Money INC have to be the best tag team since Edge and Christian

His indy work is great check his highlights back when he tagged with teddy hart in stampede wrestling, I think he would do great in TNA, would suit his wrestling style right now. Maybe with a manager or as part of the british invasion they could get more use out of him

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 07:56 AM
His indy work is great check his highlights back when he tagged with teddy hart in stampede wrestling, I think he would do great in TNA, would suit his wrestling style right now. Maybe with a manager or as part of the british invasion they could get more use out of him

Exactley WWE is wasting him

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 08:05 AM

anyway

being released from WWE is something that can be avoided by kissing ass, and being on the right side of the politics,so should we fault people for not doing either?

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 08:07 AM
WCW fired Steve Austin,it can happen to anyone.Now imagine if the 'WCW reject' tag had followed him from the bingo Hall back to the big time?

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 08:08 AM
what y'all reckon about John Morrison in TNA?

Lowki
07-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Top 3 i'd sign is Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Pope.
I'd say mcmg but they'd eventually split up and end up nowhere.

Get rid of JTG, Otunga and Kozlov.

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 08:12 AM
being released from WWE is something that can be avoided by kissing ass, and being on the right side of the politics,so should we fault people for not doing either?

Well for abusing the drugs policy yeah.

But about Kazarian hes better in TNA. WWE did nothing with him last time and i doubt they would know how to use him now.

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 08:20 AM
what y'all reckon about John Morrison in TNA?

LOL at this

Hes good enough to be a main eventer with WWE. The fans love him and wasnt he getting a push until he injurded himself. Sorry cant ever see him in WWE.

This guy will be main face in WWE in a few years time.

steveorton
07-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Morrison is funny, the guy will be elevated to ME in WWE why would he want to go to Tna, there's absolutely ne reason he would go TNA, I'm jus sayin...

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Morrison is funny, the guy will be elevated to ME in WWE why would he want to go to Tna, there's absolutely ne reason he would go TNA, I'm jus sayin...

Dont you see the likeness between Him, Shawn Michaels and Edge.

AOF666
07-11-2011, 09:42 AM
I can't just go with three

Get rid of Mark Henry, David Otunga, McGuillicutty, Koslov, Santino, Jinder Mahal, Kahli, Sin Cara, Husky Harris, JTG, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, The Bellas, and Mason Ryan, Chris Masters, Brodus Clay, David Hart Smith, Hornswoggle.

Bring in Matt Morgan, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Mr. Anderson(to piss of Randy), Generation Me, Ink Ink, Beer Money, The Pope, Brian Kendrick, Christopher Daniels, Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Tara, Winter and Angelina, and Kazaran

Unless Punk decides not resign, bring back either Angle or RVD

HeelTurn
07-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Bring back The Pope, they made a huge mistake letting him go.
Barretta is being wasted on Superstars, he would easily fit in with the X-Division.
Joe would probably fit well into WWE, trade him for Kidd another guy who would excel in the X-Division.

the wrestling shade
07-11-2011, 10:04 AM
The Great Khali
David Otunga
Yoshi Tatsu
and then I would Hire
Abyss (if WWE goes TV14)
Douglas Williams
Samoa Joe

honestly I couldnt think of a lot because TNA is full of WWE has beens lol

Johnny G
07-11-2011, 10:05 AM
TNA Wrestling’s majority owner is Panda Energy who owns 71% while Jeff Jarrett owns 29%. TNA owns the rights to the NWA Heavyweight Championship and NWA Tag Team Championships until the year 2014. Neilson Corporation offered to buy TNA in May 2005 for $10,000,000 USD from Panda Energy; however, Panda Energy expressed no interest. Morphoplex, a major TNA sponsor, offered Panda Energy $20,000,000 USD for the company later that month, which was also rejected. I got this off of wrestling news world by Richard Gray.

By the way I would fire Kahli - hire Matt Morgan back and give him the push he deserves, fire Goldust - hire Gunner, ( I see a lot of talent in this guy), fire JTG - hire Daniels, bring back the cruiserwieght title, I would also try to pick up The Motor City Machine Guns.

TNA has the best young talent right now and I would try to capitalize on this as much as I could.

And wrong TNA do not own the rights to the NWA Heavyweight or NWA tag team titles as they severed they partnership in late 2007 or early 2008 hence they call the titles the TNA world Heavyweight championship and TNA tag team championships get your facts right

Rich Cranium
07-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Give TNA:

Khali
Kane
Koslov

Hire:

AJ Styles
Robert Roode
Austin Aries

Forget Joe, he was once hoping to be contacted by WWE but they showed no interest.

CobraNightviper
07-11-2011, 10:51 AM
I heard Vince didn't want Joe because he thought he was too fat.
Give TNA:

Khali
Kane
Koslov

Hire:

AJ Styles
Robert Roode
Austin Aries

Forget Joe, he was once hoping to be contacted by WWE but they showed no interest.

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Yeah i thought it was about Joes body shape and i thought the work schedule was too much for him or sumthing

steveorton
07-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Angle, Styles, Sting, I'm jus sayin...

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Vince would want Sting

so he can job to Taker in 4 minutes @ next years Wrestlemania.

Goldust22
07-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Vince would want Sting

Very true cant blame Sting for not signing with WWE

Dr. Death
07-11-2011, 03:16 PM
OK, TNA does not currently own the rights to NWA Championships. TNA headquarters is located Nashville, Tennessee; its trading company TNA Entertainment, LLC. operates out of Universal Studios Florida in Orlando, Florida. The company previously bore the name "NWA Total Nonstop Action" as, at the time of its formation, it was a member of the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA). TNA was granted exclusive rights to both the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and the NWA World Tag Team Championship. TNA abdicated from the NWA in 2004, but was permitted to continue to use the championships until the NWA abrogated their contract agreement with TNA in May of 2007, after which TNA created its own championship titles.Today, there is still a group of promoters which hold membership in the NWA and continue to use the NWA name, although no members are holdovers from the membership of the promotion's "glory days" of the 1940s–1980s.
In order to join the NWA, a promoter must have been operating for at least one year in a territory uncontested by any other NWA member, and their application must be approved by a majority vote of the Board of Directors—although, there are numerous exceptions to this bylaw currently within the organization. In August 2005, the presidency of the NWA was dissolved and the duties of the office assumed by the Board of Directors, following the resignation of Ernie Todd (promoter of NWA: Canadian Wrestling Federation). On his promotion's website, not only did he explain his reasons for resigning from the NWA and its Board of Directors, but Todd stated that he would be joining AWA Superstars of Wrestling. Other members on the NWA's message board posted their thoughts on Todd's departure, and his decision to join AWA Superstars of Wrestling. It was announced on the NWA's website on Monday, October 10, 2005, that current NWA legal counsel Bob Trobich would become its new Executive Director. As NWA Executive Director, Trobich is the primary contact and decision maker for all NWA business.
Championship Current champion(s) Date won
NWA World Heavyweight Championship The Sheik April 23, 2011
NWA World Tag Team Championship The Dark City Fight Club
(Jon Davis and Kory Chavis) May 15, 2011
NWA World Minis Championship / Pro Wrestling Revolution Octagonicto September 18, 2010
NWA World Welterweight Championship Cassandro June 25, 2011
NWA World Junior Heavyweight Championship Craig Classic November 6, 2010
NWA World Women's Championship Tasha Simone November 6, 2010
NWA North American Heavyweight Championship Shaun Tempers June 25, 2011
NWA North American Tag Team Championship Team Mega (Ashton Amhurst & James Ross)[9] May 22, 2010
NWA National Heavyweight Championship Chance Prophet February 19, 2011, how's that for facts. Stay cool and relax, great call on the severing of TNA and NWA I was wrong, thank you for bringing that to my attention.

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Fire-

Khali- Obvious reasons
Primo- Im not even sure he is still in WWE thats how much I care
Cant think of any more wrestlers but i'd Fire Scott standford and rehire TAZ.

Hire-
MCMG/Beer Money- to help re build the Tag Team Div
AJ- To help re build the Cruiserweight Div
Samoa Joe- and chuck him into the WHC/WWE champ pic
And Abyss to help rebuild some kind of Hardcore div,

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 03:31 PM

No Disprect to Umaga (R.I.P) but he has the same body shape as Joe. So if this is true, Vince is a douche, but we already new this.

xrxprtyx
07-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Give: Primo, Natalya, David Hart Smith
Get: Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan, Austin Aries

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 05:08 PM

Lol, then why does Husky Harris, Brodus Clay, and Mark Henry have jobs?

WWTNA Mark
07-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Vince would want Sting

That's a negative way of looking at things. You may call it jobbing(?) but it could have been the most anticipated match on the Wrestlemaina 27 card whether Sting lost or not.

Tommy Thunder
07-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Khali, JTG, and Tyler Reks.... YOUUUUUUU'RRRRRRRRREEEEEEE FIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD!!!!!

Samoa joe, Pope and Kurt Angle, You're hired.

Juvenile Junkie
07-12-2011, 01:25 PM
That's a negative way of looking at things. You may call it jobbing(?) but it could have been the most anticipated match on the Wrestlemaina 27 card whether Sting lost or not.

its another way of pissing on WCW

Ruthless_Aggression
07-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Cut JTG, Tyler Rekks, David Hart Smith, and Chris Masters

Hire Somoa Joe, Pope, and the Wild Bucks.

Rassling_Fan
07-12-2011, 01:41 PM
its another way of pissing on WCW

You mean like they did to Rey Mysterio, who was a World Champion and is more marketable in WWE than he was in WCW? Or Goldberg who was given a world title in under a year? Or Booker T who also won a world title and is currently commentating? Or DDP now who hosted the Best of WCW Nitro DVD? Or Shane Helms with the most marketable gimmick and serious push before problems set in? Or Hugh Morrus, third host of WWE Tough Enough? Or Lex Luger who is currently under contract with WWE?

And isn't it strange that when Sting returns to TNA, he is given the World Title as soon as he returns?

As for who I would hire, since Vince likes the big guys, Matt Morgan definitely. He has improved a lot since his original time in the WWE.

Juvenile Junkie
07-12-2011, 03:28 PM
You mean like they did to Rey Mysterio, who was a World Champion and is more marketable in WWE than he was in WCW? Or Goldberg who was given a world title in under a year? Or Booker T who also won a world title and is currently commentating? Or DDP now who hosted the Best of WCW Nitro DVD? Or Shane Helms with the most marketable gimmick and serious push before problems set in? Or Hugh Morrus, third host of WWE Tough Enough? Or Lex Luger who is currently under contract with WWE?

It took Booker T 5 years to win a world title in WWE.
Ya,The Hurricane,sure.
Goldberg,spent one year in WWE,they were short of quality main eventers,The Rock was leaving,they put Hogan on SmackDown,Austin was retired,Nash was coming back from a carear threatening injury.........

So what,Rather Sting as World Champion than Fruity Pebbles.

its easier to win a world title in WWE with 2 floating around,3 including when ECW title was active.The Main event scene is easier to crack now than in the 90's with a large roster,no brand extension,more top superstars in 1 company.

The Hit Man
07-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Fire: Otunga, Khali and Mason Ryan - They offer nothing to the product and are horrible to watch.
Hire: Sarita - improve the Divas divsion. MCMG - improve tag division. Gunner - the next Triple H!

BlackFalcon
07-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Fire:
David 'Z-List Otunga: Seriously, he sucks, just get rid of him so they can build on Hennig
Khali: Do I need to say anything?
Curt Hawkins: Unless they pair him back up with Ryder, there's not really much point in him being there.

Hire:
Mr. Kennedy: if anyone defines 'dropped the ball' it's Ken Anderson. They let him go after his first match back from injury for no good reason, and he's gone on to prove how good he is. Just bring back the best guy on a mic after punk. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob Van Dam: I don't care what anyone says, This guy puts on a masterclass in the ring. needs to come back to just own everyone, Either that or get the Tag Champinoships with another high flayer like Bourne or Mysterio.
The Brian Kendrick: He did fine without London, even though they were awesome together, and lets face it, he performs great.

To be honest, all the people who watch WWE and not TNA, will most likely want to see the old guys back again. However I do think MCMG and Beer Money should come over as well, as the only good tag team we have are the Uso's.

SaberToothTigerz
07-12-2011, 06:49 PM
this is actually a very good topic
i would fire
JTG
Khali
and Kane for the following reasons
jtg is not being used properly neither can he go far
khali is just too painfull to watch walking and in the ring
and kane because like how iron ape pointed out well he has done all that there has been done to him, i dont see kane going further much more..there's no longer a place for him, and he is over his prime time already by 3 years or so

i would get from tna
kazarian he's not bad at all
Aj styles for all the reasons u know why
and well i kno he's not there in tna but fucking jack evans....he's god like fucking awesome...

VanHooliganX
07-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Out: Khali, Kofi Kingston and Nash if he is still with WWE but if not then Michael Mcgillicuty.
In: AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and and if he has been signed Low Ki but if not Austin Aries.

CMRyder
07-12-2011, 09:11 PM
I understand points about Kane, but I would never fire someone like him. I would let him go til he decides to retire.

Juvenile Junkie
07-13-2011, 05:46 AM
evan bourne would be better suited to TNA as would Tyson Kidd.

Yoshi Tatsu is the new Funaki