darkace9194
07-10-2011, 10:33 PM
9/10 this ppv blew me the fuck away!!!

jwt15
07-10-2011, 10:37 PM
10/10 Fucking Amazing

The KANEROONIE!!!
07-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Great ppv, but I feel like the boring tone of Tenay kinda killed some parts. The best match by far was the fatal four way for the contract. I'd give it an 8.5.

VanHooliganX
07-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Great ppv, but I feel like the boring tone of Tenay kinda killed some parts. The best match by far was the fatal four way for the contract. I'd give it an 8.5.

Completely agree. His voice is annoying but the matches were outstanding. PPVOTY so far. 8/5.10 as well.

THEKEVINBRAND
07-10-2011, 10:50 PM
11/10 it was that awesome! No other PPV can beat this even if they tried

Rassling_Fan
07-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Missed it. But from what I read it sounded great.

Though I figured the only way Abyss would lose is in a mess of an ending.

CMRyder
07-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Good PPV, but some of you are over rating it. Slow down. A solid 8 for sure. tho. 3 great matches, and some cool spots here and there. Kazarian vs Joe was match of the night for me. The Fatal 4 way was awesome, and I also enjoyed Lynn and RVD. This PPV could of been a 10 easily, but Styles and Christopher Daniel wasnt as good as it shoulda been nor was the Ultimate X match.

WWTNA Mark
07-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Good PPV, but some of you are over rating it. Slow down. A solid 8 for sure. tho. 3 great matches, and some cool spots here and there.

I disagree. I think an 8/10 is kinda an understatement but to each their own I guess.

CMRyder
07-10-2011, 11:09 PM
I disagree. I think an 8/10 is kinda an understatement but to each their own I guess.

Yeah. I'm just saying it could of easily been this "10/10" if the Ultimate X and AJ and Daniels were as good as they could of been.

The KANEROONIE!!!
07-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Good PPV, but some of you are over rating it. Slow down. A solid 8 for sure. tho. 3 great matches, and some cool spots here and there. Kazarian vs Joe was match of the night for me. The Fatal 4 way was awesome, and I also enjoyed Lynn and RVD. This PPV could of been a 10 easily, but Styles and Christopher Daniel wasnt as good as it shoulda been nor was the Ultimate X match.

I agree, AJ vs Styles could've been better, and so could the Ultimate X. But both of them were great.

I hope they do something more with Samoa Joe; he's probably my favorite guy on the roster and he gets nothing. Not taking away from the match or Kazarian, I just really hope they remember what they have in Joe before it's too late.

TwoTone
07-10-2011, 11:11 PM
9/10 The point was taken away for the botches in the first two matches. Great matches but they stumbled a couple times.
The 4 way and AJ/CD were both easy match of the year candidates

SESAfro
07-10-2011, 11:18 PM
I will give it a solid 9. The PPV as a whole was great. It could have been better if finish for the X Division title wasn't so jumbled, which made it feel really rushed. The way Kendrick bounced off of Abyss from the cross body was hilarious. Daniels vs. Style could have stole the show. It had enough build up to get out hopes up, it just felt like it was lacking something else. It left me wanting more from them match. That Four Way EASILY stole the show.

jr512
07-10-2011, 11:37 PM
8out of 10 for me best tna PPV in a looooong time overall second next to ROH best in world ippv

nrb6304
07-10-2011, 11:58 PM
I'd say a very very very good 8/10.

The AJ/CD match didn't do it for me AT ALL. How bad did it not do it for me? My live stream started giving me trouble and after switching through a few of them my dad looked at me and said "we'll know who won in 5 minutes so just turn it off and turn on Trueblood" and I didn't really fight it. The match just.....honestly was full of rest holds. Nothing like I was expecting, so yeah I'd actually say I'm REALLY disappointed with it.

If you've been reading my post throughout the weekend you know I wasn't very keen/happy with the UX and after watching the match I stand by it. Robbie E...you need to get fired and let 1 of the 3 losers of the 4 way take your spot. Cause you're pathetic.

Williams and that kid? Really disappointing as well. Not because I didn't know who the kid was, but because the match it self was just bland.

Overall though 8/10 GREAT STUFF!!

TwoTone
07-11-2011, 01:03 AM
The AJ/CD match started off with lots of hold for hold stuff but I enjoyed the hell out of it. Pretty long match and both men gave it all they had. They needed some oxygen when it was all over

TheRockerGother
07-11-2011, 02:20 AM
9.4 in my books Abyss vs Kendrick was awhh and Styles vs Daniels seemed so slow or was it just me?But I also enjoyed Doug Williams vs that one guy can't remember his name but he should defiantly be used more he was awesome as hell.

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 04:12 AM
I don't watch ROH PPVS and not all that many TNA PPVS TBH, so I've seen 3 TNA PPVS and All the WWE PPVS so far this year, and I'd put this as the best PPV of the year just above Extreme Rules.

Necroyeti
07-11-2011, 06:04 AM
Kazarian vs. Samoa Joe - 6.5/10
Douglas Williams vs. Mark Haskins - 4/10
Young Bucks vs. Young/Shark - 5.5/10
Ultimate X - 6.5/10
Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam - 7.5/10
Aries vs. Ion vs. Ki vs. Evans - 9/10
Brian Kendrick vs. Abyss (c) - 2/10
Daniels vs. Styles - 8/10

Overall - 7.5/10
Best PPV of the year so far from the big two, and about the fifth best wrestling show of 2011 overall

steveorton
07-11-2011, 06:59 AM
I agree Tenay needs to go, I'm jus sayin...

American_Wolf
07-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Overall 7.5/8 out of 10

- fourway was awesome, match of the night by miles, they should all get signed considering some of the pap they have on their roster
- styles/daniels, really good but not insane, and it could have easily been, wee bit disappointed but still very solid
- ultimate x was poor by what has gone before in those matches, plus way too short glad shelley won though, he needs a big single push with sabin out
- pleasantly suprised with RVD/lynn, best match RVD has has for a long time.
- kaz/joe, should have had more time

other two matches were a joke, time on the card could have been better used, and the X-title match was a bit ridiculous towards the end