PDA

View Full Version : Is Bourne getting a push?

xtremetothemax
07-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Do you guys think evan bourne is getting a push as of lately? Imo, he is good enough to at least get a mid card championship. But then again i thought he was getting a push when he returned and pinned sheamus. Im thinking he might be the guy who takes the title from dolph. i even thought about him winning money in the bank, but i strongly doubt that. But really, you guys think he is getting a push?

helmsley
07-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I dont think he is getting a push, but definitively i think he should be usa champ by now and a feud with ziggler could be great, who by the way i also think has been de-pushed since he is the usa champ and before that he was feuding for the whc and even gotit for a while, so he actually is a triple crown champion

TheRockerGother
07-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Since Morrison is injured there giving him more TV time since he's like Morrisons style of wrestling I think.

tad locust
07-10-2011, 08:02 PM
He went from jobbing to being a decent mid carder recently,Thats not really a push but it is an improvement.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-10-2011, 08:59 PM
He got pushed down if thats what you mean. Hes been in the main event before. But hasnt done much since coming back.

TNA 'The very best'
07-10-2011, 09:07 PM
This guy is why there should be a cruiserweight championship, and an honourable one at that.
He's to small to be a WHC IMO but from what I've seen of him he can wrestle and is extremely talented.

Enforcer23
07-10-2011, 09:22 PM
yeah he deserves a title

Blinker
07-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I enjoy Bourne and I do think he is getting a push but it will only be a very short lived and most likely unrewarding one. They are giving him the push so the can tote him being in MITB. I highly doubt he'll win it though. I really enjoy his work, but I don't see this going anywhere. I also agree with TNA 'The very Best', Bourne would be the best Cruiserweight champ, but he's not WHC. For me I can only see the WHC around a larger superstar. I hated Rey Mysterio winning the WHC. I really do hope that Bourne gets a big push at some point, but I hope it's for a fitting title.

Krysys
07-10-2011, 11:14 PM
I enjoy Bourne and I do think he is getting a push but it will only be a very short lived and most likely unrewarding one. They are giving him the push so the can tote him being in MITB. I highly doubt he'll win it though. I really enjoy his work, but I don't see this going anywhere. I also agree with TNA 'The very Best', Bourne would be the best Cruiserweight champ, but he's not WHC. For me I can only see the WHC around a larger superstar. I hated Rey Mysterio winning the WHC. I really do hope that Bourne gets a big push at some point, but I hope it's for a fitting title.
This ^^^^ Oh love the quote in your signature

TwoTone
07-10-2011, 11:15 PM
The kid is amazing but I sure as hell dont want another Rey. The "OMG he just beat a giant" bullshit is insulting

Viper
07-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Evan Bourne should just leave WWE and go back to Japan where he'll have a more brighter future there.

K-Jammin
07-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Said this is every single Bourne thread but love watching him in the ring, hate his character.

Gazza010
07-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Do you guys think evan bourne is getting a push as of lately? Imo, he is good enough to at least get a mid card championship. But then again i thought he was getting a push when he returned and pinned sheamus. Im thinking he might be the guy who takes the title from dolph. i even thought about him winning money in the bank, but i strongly doubt that. But really, you guys think he is getting a push?

I believe they are only pushing him, to an extent, for the build-up to MITB as this is where he can showcase his talents the best. I dont believe we will see much of him afterwards

steveorton
07-11-2011, 08:45 AM
I like Bourne, but for some reason I feel Swagger>>Bourne, I'm jus sayin...

xtremetothemax
07-11-2011, 09:10 AM
i dont think he is whc material, but im just saying i think he deserves a push. i hate seeing talented wrestlers being misused.

Y2Jryder
07-11-2011, 09:11 AM
he's getting pushed till mitb is over

Rilla
07-11-2011, 09:34 AM
I like Bourne, but for some reason I feel Swagger>>Bourne, I'm jus sayin...

You feel like that because.. in fact, Swagger > Bourne. xD

Markedoutforlife
07-11-2011, 09:37 AM
he's getting pushed till mitb is over

I am in full fledged agreement with this post, unfortunately.