PDA

View Full Version : Where have these guys been?

AndyWonder
09-30-2010, 04:18 PM
I have not seen these guys on TNA in quite some time: Eric Young, Hernandez, Suicide, Orlando Jordan. What happened to them?

The Hipster
09-30-2010, 05:04 PM
The same thing that WWE gets blamed for: missing using talent and only pushing their bigger stars. I hate to sound bitter but every claims TNA uses their stars better and that is a load of BS. Story lines just disappear and there never is a real resolution. Their guys are yanked faster in TNA.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Eric young is bagging groceries at the local super market. Hernandez is picking fruit in the south. Suicide is on pills and he is out of it. Last but not least Orlando Jordan is in some airport bathroom guarding the glory hole. U MAD???

Daniel Bryan
09-30-2010, 05:32 PM
please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Eric young is bagging groceries at the local super market. Hernandez is picking fruit in the south. Suicide is on pills and he is out of it. Last but not least orlando jordan is in some airport bathroom guarding the glory hole. U mad???

lmao!!! :)

wallyman
09-30-2010, 06:54 PM
well hernandez is in mexico bcuz tna wants him to get some spanish down he will b there for 1 1/2 years cuz i heard tna is really high on him but they want him to cut spanish promo....eric young is being used on explosion with orlando jorda...suicide is on explosion as well being used by kyoshi...so that covers all of them any questions left...

merhardt03
09-30-2010, 07:06 PM
IPEEINTHESHOWER... u never cease to entertain me. Classis stuff.

AndyWonder
10-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Thanks. Now I know where they are.

Mrmete
10-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!

JimmytheBlack
10-01-2010, 12:06 PM
It's all Vince Russo. They're just trying to run TNA like WCW if the NWO was never in the picture. Bischof and Hogan booking the matches and Russo writing the stories. Sting and Nash are right, nothing has changed.

Splattered-Dreams
10-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Orlando Jordan is just a jobber, as are some of the other guys you mentioned

Bodom
10-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Hernandez is in AAA. Suicide and Eric Young are mainly on Xplosion and house shows.

Orlando Jordan...........don't f'n care. Im just glad he's off my tv

Robstar
10-03-2010, 06:49 PM
The same thing that WWE gets blamed for: missing using talent and only pushing their bigger stars. I hate to sound bitter but every claims TNA uses their stars better and that is a load of BS. Story lines just disappear and there never is a real resolution. Their guys are yanked faster in TNA.

This I agree with. Much of the reason people watch TNA is because it's the only widely televised alternative to WWE. They are "the other guys". Meanwhile, fans continue to defend them simply out of anti-WWE sentiment. Get over it. They are f**king up royally over there.

Everyone needs to stop encouraging the shower urinating fella. ;D

Also, Splattered-Dreams - simply looking at that European belt makes me feel sleepy! Why would you assault us with an image of this hideous (not to mention quite meaningless) belt? lol

Bodom
10-03-2010, 06:56 PM
This I agree with. Much of the reason people watch TNA is because it's the only widely televised alternative to WWE. They are "the other guys". Meanwhile, fans continue to defend them simply out of anti-WWE sentiment. Get over it. They are f**king up royally over there.

Everyone needs to stop encouraging the shower urinating fella. ;D

Also, Splattered-Dreams - simply looking at that European belt makes me feel sleepy! Why would you assault us with an image of this hideous (not to mention quite meaningless) belt? lol

But Mideon found it in the dumpster!

Firebrand
10-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Hernandez is in AAA. Suicide and Eric Young are mainly on Xplosion and house shows.

Orlando Jordan...........don't f'n care. Im just glad he's off my tv

I couldent agree more. Proof god exists, amirite.

Firebrand
10-07-2010, 09:19 PM
welll, spoke too soon, Orlando Jordan and Eric Young just had a match on Impact......why god do you torture us????