PDA

View Full Version : Poll: With MITB and Dest-X Looking So Good...

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-09-2011, 05:22 PM
If you had to order one, which one would it be?

Also, since I can not order either because I am broke, anyone know a good site(s) for a stream?

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Well, me being loyal to WWE, I'd of course pick MITB. However, I plan on ordering both.

jginger
07-09-2011, 06:11 PM
In my opinion Destination X is going to be the more stand out PPV. It's a full on solid card, unlike Money In the Bank which is slowed down by the likes of Big Show vs Mark Henry and Kelly Kelly vs Brie Bella. The only reason Money In The Bank is going to be good is because of CM Punk, although I do really like the Money in the Bank matches. Plus Randy Orton vs Christian has been good, except I'm not really getting my hopes up for this one as I have a feeling it's going to be a let down. I will watch both of them eventually, but Destination X is the one for me.

KingOrton
07-09-2011, 06:13 PM
MITB for me, also a loyal fan of WWE but Destination X does look good and I am watching them both via free stream :P.

* Interesting tidbit- At the beginning of 2011 Destination X was supposed to take place on the same night as Money in the Bank. Ofcourse they decided to move it a week earlier.

tad locust
07-09-2011, 06:20 PM
I chose MITB because its possibly Punk's last match and I think DX will just be a nostalgia trip instead of a ''rebirth''.

Y2J___Y2J
07-09-2011, 06:31 PM
I went with Destination X... I'm more of a WWE fan but just feel that TNA will find it hard to ruin the PPV
I think WWE could end up ruining MITB.. although it could and be AWESOME....

Kerrastone
07-09-2011, 08:31 PM
I live in England. I think both of them are free here. Well, atleast MITB is which I would vote if I had to pay so WIN-WIN ;D

TheRockerGother
07-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Have to go with Destination X I know MITB will be great but I just have a feeling they'll pull something like what they did to Lita in her last match to CM Punk.

monctonvike
07-09-2011, 10:02 PM
I know mitb will be awsome, the biggest thing that ppl are looking for is the punk situation there hasn't been little build for the mitb matches but should still be very intresting to say the least. I am gratefull i don't really need to choose because i am gonna watch em both. I picked destination x storylinr wise nothing much is going to come of this ppv but should be full of awsome in ring matches. Very intrested in seeing who wins the contract, and jerry lynn has me all fired up

arsenhole
07-09-2011, 10:10 PM
miitb because at the end of the day when i look back this ppv has a 90% chance of being more important than destination x from who will win the briefcases(and mmost likely go on to win a world title) to possibly christians last chance to win the world title and be a permanent main eventer in wwe all the way to cena vs punk(now i know it looks like wwe made this match so predictable by making the fired stip but i still just can't bring myself to believe wwe would give someone who is leaving so much rope to say the things he said on their show and build him so much on his way out just so he can take that heat somewhere else it just does'nt add up plus that vid where punk calls the guy a homo looks very professional leading me to believe that wwe cooked that whole thing up so they could end up apologizing to glaad to legitimize the punk leaving storyline) so all in all if i had to buy one my money would go towards mitb because not only do the matches have the possibility of being great but the stories surrounding them will be important and have an effect on the show going forward something i don't think destination x will

the wrestling shade
07-09-2011, 11:14 PM
I would say that Destination X has a solid card more than MITB. There are just too much good matches in it and i think it would be hard to get bored watching it. accept ofcaurse if there was a match for the knockouts. MITB might intrests me because CENA and PUNK storyline which basicly the storyline that is carying and making the big hype in WWE. as for Christian and Orton, well I hope this would be the last chapter in their storyline because its started to get boring.

Necroyeti
07-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Destination X 2011 is probably THE best mainstream wrestling card I've seen since... oh, about Wrestlemania 25. I'm genuinely surprised it's losing this poll as much as 2:1.

And this is coming from a dude that doesn't even like TNA! (But let's face it, DX2011 looks more like a Ring of Honor card from 2004-2005 than a TNA card)

WWTNA Mark
07-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Destination X 2011 is probably THE best mainstream wrestling card I've seen since... oh, about Wrestlemania 25. I'm genuinely surprised it's losing this poll as much as 2:1.

And this is coming from a dude that doesn't even like TNA! (But let's face it, DX2011 looks more like a Ring of Honor card from 2004-2005 than a TNA card)

I chose D-X because lets face it, the matches set of for that PPV is so fucking awesome. We get to see great matches we've seen in the past, to matches fighting for who gets a contract with TNA(Austin Aries and Low-Ki is involved! Thats a big plus!), and also the Ultimate X match which never fails to excite me. I'm ordering both obviously but if I can order one, i'm going with D-X.

TwoTone
07-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Destination X is a wrestling fans wet dream IMO

Sacred-Seraphim
07-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Destination X

sincara
07-10-2011, 09:28 AM
mitb
punks last match in the e :(

Rich Cranium
07-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Order MITB and stream X.

eboy
07-10-2011, 10:52 AM
ok I Chose WWE MITB for many reasons

in the Uk we get TNA PPV's for Free
Punks LAst Match
MITB garentees future stars

of coarse you could just order both since thier on Different weekends might this be added to the Collection of Pointless trheads

Bodom
07-10-2011, 11:35 AM
I can't bring myself to order either of them. Both shows look decent, I just find myself completely devoid of interest in wrestling these days.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-10-2011, 02:16 PM
As much as I like to support TNA and I think they usually put on better matches, this Punk match just has me too hyped. If it wasn't for the actual MITB matches themselves to help out, I'd go Destination X which I think will be the better all around show.

jordan1995
07-10-2011, 02:20 PM
I live in England. I think both of them are free here. Well, atleast MITB is which I would vote if I had to pay so WIN-WIN ;D

yeah we get them both free

VanHooliganX
07-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Thank you Sky! *High 5!*

johnnydropkicks
07-11-2011, 12:11 AM
damnit! ppvs on tv%

Juvenile Junkie
07-11-2011, 04:24 AM
What a breathe of fresh air Destination X was to pro wrestling PPV's.for a PPV without a world heavyweight title match,it was exellent.in ring stuff was top notch.

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 05:22 AM
MITB has to fucking Deliver in both MITB matches and both World tittle matches if it wants to outdo Destination X.