PDA

View Full Version : Will we witness the winds of change blowing again?

Tommy Thunder
07-09-2011, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLBq0BNtz8I&feature=fvwrel

Will we ever see the original Nexus 7 as a stable again?

S.E. Zero
07-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Hell f'n no, since Barrett is currently used as a singles superstars, Slater and Gabriel in my opinion need to remain as a tag team for the time being, Sheffield is out till whenever, Tarver was released I believe, Bryan is good on his own and as a face and with the death the New Nexus coming soon Otunga is likely to and should be released; aside from that they're on seperate brands, so its very unlikely it will ever be the way it was with the original 7.

Plus with the improper booking they had especially with their lack of proper explination of the whole reason as to why they helped Kane defeat The Undertaker in the Buried Alive match they had, whenever it was brought up it suddenly became very dangerous to be in the group for just mentioning it, the Nexus needs to end once and for all.

The Nexus in its beginning was great with the potential to be Epic but alas its the WWE and well shit happens.

Tommy Thunder
07-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Hell f'n no, since Barrett is currently used as a singles superstars, Slater and Gabriel in my opinion need to remain as a tag team for the time being, Sheffield is out till whenever, Tarver was released I believe, Bryan is good on his own and as a face and with the death the New Nexus coming soon Otunga is likely to and should be released; aside from that they're on seperate brands, so its very unlikely it will ever be the way it was with the original 7.

Plus with the improper booking they had especially with their lack of proper explination of the whole reason as to why they helped Kane defeat The Undertaker in the Buried Alive match they had, whenever it was brought up it suddenly became very dangerous to be in the group for just mentioning it, the Nexus needs to end once and for all.

The Nexus in its beginning was great with the potential to be Epic but alas its the WWE and well shit happens.

Dude, I wasn't insinuating that they get back tomorrow! Or even in 2 years! I was thinking more like 4 years time!

S.E. Zero
07-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Dude, I wasn't insinuating that they get back tomorrow! Or even in 2 years! I was thinking more like 4 years time!

Still is very unlikely in my opinion, Nexus is dead (or close to) and thats the way it should stay. Not even the original 7 can repair the damage done to the group along its course via the booking of the WWE.

Also if you meant if they were to get back together at a future time, then that was my mistake and for that I am sorry, I assumed since there was no mention of it being in a future setting in your first post that you meant for it to be this year or aproximately the next 2 years.

nrb6304
07-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Nexus was great until the match at Summerslam that they lost. After that you knew it was just all down hill from there. After that it was just the Wade Barrett vs. John Cena feud. Which wasn't that impressive considering the fact that they had nexus banned from ringside EVERY MATCH and expect us to pop for it like we hadn't seen it before. No I believe that the original Nexus is now dead and gone and just a memory.

CobraNightviper
07-09-2011, 05:56 PM
Speaking of that Kane situation I wonder why nothing came of it?

Enforcer23
07-09-2011, 08:18 PM
NNNNNNNooooooooooooo we wont and i really wish they didint break up in the first place but hey anything that meets supercena if fuked

S.E. Zero
07-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Speaking of that Kane situation I wonder why nothing came of it?

Something did kinda, back when Show and Kane where first teaming up again. They sorta put pressure on Kane to lose a match against them I believe but they did as Corre not Nexus so I'm not sure if that counts.

Rich Cranium
07-09-2011, 08:56 PM
I really don't see Nexus making a comeback.

Mr. McMahon
07-09-2011, 08:59 PM
NO!

Nexus was a BIG failure. Nothing came out of it, waste of storyline and no one the stars became anything, they are still at the same rookie level. I find it funny how everyone was saying that this would be the best thing ever and change wwe forever. I said it many times last year but no one believed me when I said that Nexus is a joke and they will never be anything. Someone here was also constantly arguing with me about how Wade is awesome and how he is going to be a high carder...

Nexus got destroyed by Randy... and even by Big Show/Kane, and Cena... and Santino... what a joke. They might have won titles but that doesn't mean shit anymore since they are not prestigious. That's what happens when WWE tries to be push rookies too fast, they fade away.

Evolution was dominant group, the attitude era DX was a dominant group, NWO was a dominant group, heck even Alliance was a dominant group, but Nexus was a failed joke, kinda like SES and The Core...

When the alliance angle was done, they managed to make stars out of many guys. Sure some of them were already over, but majority of casual fans didn't watch WCW/ECW and had no idea who they were, but they managed to get over... Booker T, RVD, The Hurricane, DDP.

But with nexus, its not the case. Sure people are booing them, but thats not heat, thats just cause they are heels.

helmsley
07-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Neveeeeeeer eeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeer, but i do think that we might have another nexus with different people involved

the wrestling shade
07-09-2011, 11:19 PM
it could happen in a huge swerve to it. Let them win titles or have control on something realy important individualy then expose them that they were working and setting it up together for the sake of the nexus reborn and MAKE IT SEEM BIG!!!

sincara
07-10-2011, 08:54 AM
the nexus is on life support with punk but when the life support is unpluged (leaves) the nexus die

but appparently otunga henning are going to form a face faction with ryder

jordan1995
07-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Neveeeeeeer eeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeer, but i do think that we might have another nexus with different people involved

dude imagine a dvd "the different faces of the nexus" that would be cool showing us the leaders and some matches .and some segments such as the debut and punk taking over

The Hit Man
07-10-2011, 04:17 PM
I actually think a reunion of the nexus would be pretty cool! Maybe not even have all 7 together just have a super group of the ones that have been successful cause I don't see a future for Otunga, Young or Slater. Btw has Tarver actually left WWE? I thought he was still with them?

steveorton
07-11-2011, 07:46 AM
I think come Sunday at MITB Wade will become the WHC, I'm jus sayin...

Enforcer23
07-11-2011, 07:51 AM
im really looking forward to seeing wade barret singles competiter to be honest...and outonga is shit IMO but i assume his staying

steveorton
07-11-2011, 08:59 AM
What the Enforcer23 said, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
07-11-2011, 09:00 AM
@Enforcer23 your signature is pure gold dude, I'm jus sayin...

Markedoutforlife
07-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Wade, bryan, gabriel, sheffeild and mcgillicutty.
Wade-leader/main eventer
Gabriel/mcgillicutty-tag team
Bryan-midcarder
Sheffield-enforcer/first to leave group to become main event babyface vs wade.

Y2Jryder
07-11-2011, 10:48 AM
The Nexus is some hype that WWE just screwed