PDA

View Full Version : Evolution 2.0

KingOrton
07-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Now what if Randy Orton were to start evolution again.... Heel or Face (Heel better)

New/Old

Randy Orton = Triple H
Triple H = Ric Flair
Wade Barrett = Randy Orton
(Insert another up and comer) = Batista

This not only would be a dominating faction cause of Triple H being incharge of the WWE (soon). It would also be really helpful for Wade Barrett and ________ . What do you guys think of this?

Markedoutforlife
07-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Massive face palm. Im not impressed. Orton needs to stay alone as the apex predator. What would it do for tripl h? Why wade barret? Wade is already seen as a leader. Big step back for both trips and barret. Noe a nation of domination with ron simmons as the mentor would be awesome with zeke kofi and abraham washington repackaged.

helmsley
07-09-2011, 01:19 PM
mason ryan=batista

but i would not like this to happen, is like trying to re-do the hardyz or d generation x, simply its not ethical or even practical, they need to figure NEW stables, not recycling others, its no use

helmsley
07-09-2011, 01:21 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ykl5-z_uDqo/S_7CjXFfkOI/AAAAAAAAA-0/K_kmbUEKWbI/s1600/jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

tad locust
07-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Thats not a bad idea.I'd like to see the lineup as
Randy Orton=HHH
HHH=Ric Flair
Drew Mcintyre=Randy Orton
Mason Ryan=Batista

eboy
07-09-2011, 01:28 PM
HHH would fit the Ric Flair role not that he'd go for it but for the Leader i wouldn't see Orton at all

machoo mann
07-09-2011, 01:35 PM
not on the same page with this evolution 2.0 plan, but the WWE needs some sort of faction to build up future superstars for example Drew McIntyre, Kidd, Bourne etc. And 5-1 beatdowns doesn't make a good faction, Corre was interesting about two weeks but then it just repeated itself. Good faction whether its face or heel should be about the group helping each other and then getting credibility. beatdowns are ok but just not every week. I think Corre and New Nexus failed because of the lack of a story and a good build-up. The E's creative team should pull their heads out of their asses and start thinking multiple ways to build up more stars..even Cena will retire someday.

ihearvoices
07-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Thats not a bad idea.I'd like to see the lineup as
Randy Orton=HHH
HHH=Ric Flair
Drew Mcintyre=Randy Orton
Mason Ryan=Batista

I agree with this lineup 100% all i would change is HHH and replace him with a legend with mic skills cause i really dont see HHH doing what flair did being a manger type role

AOF666
07-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Randy wasn't a very good leader.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Randy wasn't a very good leader.

I agree, Evolution put over both Randy Orton and Batista while Legacy didn't do such a good job with Cody and Ted. Still, who am I to say no to Triple H putting over Wade Barret? :D

CMRyder
07-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Evolution was a cool stable...but what it gave to us wasnt so cool...Randy Borton, and Botchtista.

Tommy Thunder
07-09-2011, 05:04 PM
I think it could be done. But I also agree that Orton would no make a good leader. For me, a better lineup would be:
HHH - Flair role
Wade Barrett - HHH role
Drew McIntyre - Orton role
Mason Ryan - Batista role (NOT just because he looks lie Batista, but I think he's the one that guy that fits the role and would value from it)

YoungShaz11
07-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Randy Orton , Triple H , Wade Barrett and John Cena

lol jokes , Evolution would be a flop with Cena

Randy Orton , Triple H , Wade Barrett and Sheamus or Mason Ryan

But I would like to see Randy Orton as leader with a group of rising stars

blackout version 1
07-09-2011, 06:24 PM
I think it could be done. But I also agree that Orton would no make a good leader. For me, a better lineup would be:
HHH - Flair role
Wade Barrett - HHH role
Drew McIntyre - Orton role
Mason Ryan - Batista role (NOT just because he looks lie Batista, but I think he's the one that guy that fits the role and would value from it)

Remove hhh and replace him with William Regal :) and you have got team gb :)

TNA 'The very best'
07-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Randy Orton , Triple H , Wade Barrett and John Cena

lol jokes , Evolution would be a flop with Cena

Randy Orton , Triple H , Wade Barrett and Sheamus or Mason Ryan

But I would like to see Randy Orton as leader with a group of rising stars

Ive been wanting to see this for a while, but evolution 2.0 will not and should not happen.

Viper
07-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Evolution was a cool stable...but what it gave to us wasnt so cool...Randy Borton, and Botchtista.

Are you saying Orton's matches with Cactus Jack, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Benoit & Edge were boring? Think again. Not to mention, he became (and still is to date) the youngest world champion and second youngest intercontinental champion and held that title for the longest period (during that period). Post Evolution, Orton would go on to regain the world championship & wwe championship numerous times, start up his own stable and use it to produced new stars as well as take over RAW with it. I'd say Orton has done pretty well for himself.

As for Batista, I can agree with you there on that one. He had no clue what he was doing in the ring pre and post Evolution. He was lucky just to be part of one of the best stables of all time.

Macho Libre
07-09-2011, 07:51 PM
I'd like to see William Regal be the Ric Flair of a new stable.

Mr. McMahon
07-09-2011, 09:02 PM
jesus christ, Drew and Wade fucking suck. They are horrible actors and their mic work is robotic. Put in Sheamus and Del Rio, I don't mind Mason Ryan either... maybe even The Miz. Yes Regal is a great fit for Flair.

Orton's promos in evolution were great, I doubt Drew and Wade could pull anything that great... Miz can, Sheamus could and even Del Rio.

Orton can still cut a very nice promo if he drops his viper gimmick and goes back to Legend Killer

TNA 'The very best'
07-09-2011, 09:20 PM
jesus christ, Drew and Wade fucking suck. They are horrible actors and their mic work is robotic. Put in Sheamus and Del Rio, I don't mind Mason Ryan either... maybe even The Miz. Yes Regal is a great fit for Flair.

Orton's promos in evolution were great, I doubt Drew and Wade could pull anything that great... Miz can, Sheamus could and even Del Rio.

Orton can still cut a very nice promo if he drops his viper gimmick and goes back to Legend Killer

Wade and Drew suck but you like Mason Ryan, right ok errr cool.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Are you saying Orton's matches with Cactus Jack, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Benoit & Edge were boring? Think again. Not to mention, he became (and still is to date) the youngest world champion and second youngest intercontinental champion and held that title for the longest period (during that period). Post Evolution, Orton would go on to regain the world championship & wwe championship numerous times, start up his own stable and use it to produced new stars as well as take over RAW with it. I'd say Orton has done pretty well for himself.

As for Batista, I can agree with you there on that one. He had no clue what he was doing in the ring pre and post Evolution. He was lucky just to be part of one of the best stables of all time.

Here we go again with Viper going nuts about Orton....and if you are gonna mention Randy ortons Great matches he had while in Evolution Then why the hell would you put Booker T and Shelton Benjamin? plus his matches with HBK while he was in Evolution sucked, they didnt live up to par......

Oh and by the way Wrestling isnt really a compition, so you mention how Randy Orton was the youngest WWE champion is just dumb and pointless...... see watch what i do.

Orlando Jordan was one of the greatest up and comming superstars in wrestling history til he got burried and fired.... he was the longest running US Champ in WWE history, he held that title for over 5 monthes and no one since has been able to do that...... he needs to be back with the WWE... i mean the Undertaker was so impressed with him, he actually gave him tips on how to box and took him under his wing on Smackdown, as i remember he was training and Undertaker gave him some tips on Smackdown.

See how dumb i sound..... Randy Orton was given the title and he failed miserbly, worse than i seen anyone fail a first title regin..... I like what Randy Orton is doing on Smackdown, he is the face of the show and he deserves to be in that spot right now, but dont come on here and give us the kayfabe crap how he is the youngest World champion and and youngest IC champion.

justanotherPUNK
07-09-2011, 09:50 PM

Precisely what I was thinking.

Can I ask, why the obsession with rehashing old stories/gimmicks? Why not start a new stable, something different, something fresh, like the Nexus were when they first started. I saw Evolution v1, personally, I don't want to see a v2, I have no interest in it.
I think a faction needs different types of wrestlers/characters, who each bring their own uniqueness into the team. The faction should also be made up of wrestlers attempting to establish themselves. The likes of Barrett, Orton, Sheamus and HHH would gain absolutely no benefit from being in a faction. With Evolution, it was a past, present, future, botch thing, with Flair, HHH, Orton and Batista playing the roles respectively, allowing both Orton and Batista to establish themselves, and be involved in bigger storylines, with the support of HHH and Flair.
Personally, I think a faction containing The Usos and Mason Ryan, being led by either Wade Barrett or Drew McIntyre would be gold. Wade is an established leader, so could do it anyway, while this could establish Drew as a leader, and make him a threat. The Usos would be the tag team of the group, and being associated with the leader would push them into the limelight (as it did for Ted and Cody) and Mason Ryan would be the muscle. My one concern is, if Drew is the leader, there is no talker. Not sure as to how best to fix that, but I think that is the foundation of a good faction.

American_Wolf
07-09-2011, 10:30 PM
no point in having this stable at all, Orton is so massively over on his own that he doesn't need anyone

And all the folk you are mentioning are making a good name for themselves without him.

If i was making a group right now it would be Danielson, Black, Kidd, the Uso's and Gabriel, high-flying nonsense right there.

Macho Libre
07-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Here we go again with Viper going nuts about Orton....and if you are gonna mention Randy ortons Great matches he had while in Evolution Then why the hell would you put Booker T and Shelton Benjamin? plus his matches with HBK while he was in Evolution sucked, they didnt live up to par......

Orton had a pretty good match with Shawn Michaels @ Unforgiven 2003 and their Survivor Series matches in 2003 & 2005 were good too. Orton's IC Title match with Shelton Benjamin at Bad Blood 2004 is a lost gem. Good match it was. I suggest you stop being a d*ck.

Orlando Jordan was one of the greatest up and comming superstars in wrestling history til he got burried and fired.... he was the longest running US Champ in WWE history, he held that title for over 5 monthes and no one since has been able to do that...... he needs to be back with the WWE... i mean the Undertaker was so impressed with him, he actually gave him tips on how to box and took him under his wing on Smackdown, as i remember he was training and Undertaker gave him some tips on Smackdown ... See how dumb i sound..... Randy Orton was given the title and he failed miserbly, worse than i seen anyone fail a first title regin..... I like what Randy Orton is doing on Smackdown, he is the face of the show and he deserves to be in that spot right now, but dont come on here and give us the kayfabe crap how he is the youngest World champion and and youngest IC champion.

Are you forgetting that MVP held the US Title for 11 months? I guess you forgot about that as well. Even MVP showed he could be a good wrestler and his first title reign he had more memorable matches than Orlando Jordan ever did in his 4 years with the WWE. Orlando Jordan sucked the min he debuted with WWE and his US Title reign & his time in JBL's Cabinet didn't help with his progression. And you have the audacity to compare Orlando Jordan to Randy Orton?????

You say Orton failed miserably during this intercontinental title reign when the fact of the matter is that showed he was a good wrestler & could cut good promos while having good title defences. I think you're just a Orton hater.

Viper
07-10-2011, 01:02 AM
^
Thanx for clearing it all up Macho... or is it Nacho Libre???

Just ignore The Crippled ... he's just another Orton hater who doesn't state proper facts. He makes lousy comparisons without backing up his words.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-10-2011, 11:47 AM
umm no i said he failed durring his first world title regin, he was a great IC champ......... and he was talking about classic matches Orton had not pretty good matches, his macth with HBK was ok, nothing great............ and the survivor series match was after he was in evolution, not durring evolution..... do you not pay attention to the subject, we are talking about durring evolution......... and the orlando jordan thing was not comparing Randy Orton to Jordan, i was showing him how dumb it is to give Kayfabe facts to put over a wrestler on a smarks board..... what i was meaning is, you could make Orlando Jordan sound good using kayfabe facts.

and if you were not retarded and read i said Orton was the face of SmackDown and deserves to be.Orton is one of the better things going in the WWE right now. Im not a Orton hater at all nor am i a Orton lover.

Point of the matter is, every time some one makes a coment about Ortin Viper goes off with "He is the youngest world champion, a 3rd generation wrestler, this bussiness was in his blood, this bussiness is his destiny, its his legacy, he is Randy Orton".... why cant he just be a normal person and say..... Randy Orton hasnt had a bad match in monthes and he has been in great feud after great feud.... or No one who held the IC title after Orton has been able to come close to Ortons IC title regin, when Orton held the IC title he made it just as important or even more so than the World title HHH had...... see those are a way to put over Randy Orton not reading the bio for his DVD and copy pasting it.

Rilla
07-10-2011, 11:53 AM

this.

Drew is a beast in the ring, and Wade can talk his ass off.

Sheamus and Del don't need it.

jordan1995
07-10-2011, 02:17 PM
tbh i hate it when a stable is running the show because some times it drags on too much ..such as immortal in tna

Viper
07-11-2011, 02:01 AM
umm no i said he failed durring his first world title regin, he was a great IC champ......... and he was talking about classic matches Orton had not pretty good matches, his macth with HBK was ok, nothing great............ and the survivor series match was after he was in evolution, not durring evolution..... do you not pay attention to the subject, we are talking about durring evolution......... and the orlando jordan thing was not comparing Randy Orton to Jordan, i was showing him how dumb it is to give Kayfabe facts to put over a wrestler on a smarks board..... what i was meaning is, you could make Orlando Jordan sound good using kayfabe facts.

Oh so now you're saying his first world title reign?? way to twist your own words around buddy. pretty good matches and classic matches are still considered good matches. are you a little slow or something?? survivor series 2003 was when Orton was still in evolution, and 2005 one was afterwards which shows Orton can still have a good match with Shawn Michaels. And when you think about it, Orton has beaten Shawn Michaels so many times I can't even remember.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-11-2011, 03:32 AM
No idiot i always said first world title regin was a complete failure cause Orton was not even close to ready.... and his matches with Shawn Michaels sucked when he was in Evolution...... and What my point is you bring up kayfabe crap in a smarks argumnet. So he Beat Shawn Michaels, Does that mean he is better than Shawn Michaels?... John Cena beat the entire roster does it make him the best technical wrestler ever?.... see you use the stupidest arguments.

.... You idiot Survivor series was a Elmantion tag, it wasnt one on one... they had a one on one match in 2007..... you are so dumb sometimes.

CMRyder
07-11-2011, 04:07 AM

Yes, Orton has done fine for himself. But still doesn't mean he isn't overrated as hell. He has some Decent matches and a couple good ones with the guys you mentioned sure, but now he can't have a good match with anyone besides Christian, and that can go on for only so long. Randy Orton is overrated as hell, 100 times more overrated than Cena. Orton is over and I'm not really sure why to be honest, ever listen to him on the mic? ZzzzZ And Orton is a prick to add to things, got Kennedy Fired, Fucked Kofi's push up, has to be champ to be happy. Randy Orton, is a guy that'll I'll actually be thrilled to see retire, and Thats harsh.

Viper
07-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Yes, Orton has done fine for himself. But still doesn't mean he isn't overrated as hell. He has some Decent matches and a couple good ones with the guys you mentioned sure, but now he can't have a good match with anyone besides Christian, and that can go on for only so long. Randy Orton is overrated as hell, 100 times more overrated than Cena. Orton is over and I'm not really sure why to be honest, ever listen to him on the mic? ZzzzZ And Orton is a prick to add to things, got Kennedy Fired, Fucked Kofi's push up, has to be champ to be happy. Randy Orton, is a guy that'll I'll actually be thrilled to see retire, and Thats harsh.

Orton may be overrated but to saying he is overrated 100 times more than Cena is load of crap. Cena has been overrated since 2005 and continues to do so. You say Orton cannot have good matches anymore other than with Christian is complete bull. Bring back all the big name stars from the late 90s & 2000s & Orton will definetly up his game & produce great matches once again. With the amount of wrestlers these days who lack experiences, of course its not going to be easy to produce 5 stars matches on a regular basis. I find Orton can cut a good promo and make it believable over someone like John Cena, a guy who likes to make dumb comments & lame jokes while talking a big game but cannot back it up in the ring with his limited in-ring skills.

I'm actually glad Kofi Kingston didn't get pushed to the main event. His m ic skills are boring, I've never heard him say anything that was memorable and considering he isn't a good talker doesn't help either. As for Mr Kennedy, it's not like he was going to be given the world title anyway with him being injury prone on every so often. Kennedy f*cked himself from his push in 2007 when he got caught taking illegal drugs, few weeks aftter saying on TV he doesnt take them. Idiot!!!!

Macho Libre
07-11-2011, 05:55 AM
He has some decent matches and a couple good ones with the guys you mentioned sure, but now he can't have a good match with anyone besides Christian, and that can go on for only so long.

Orton has been on fire this year. I can't think of a bad match he's had this year so I dont know why you saying he cant have a good match with anyone.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-11-2011, 07:02 AM
I have to agree, Orton may have been pure crap on the mic but he has had very intresting and entertainging feuds that have produced some great matches and some of the best TV this year.... Orton is on a hot streak, he even had a good TV feud with sheamues on Smackdown.

Gazza010
07-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Now what if Randy Orton were to start evolution again.... Heel or Face (Heel better)

New/Old

Randy Orton = Triple H
Triple H = Ric Flair
Wade Barrett = Randy Orton
(Insert another up and comer) = Batista

This not only would be a dominating faction cause of Triple H being incharge of the WWE (soon). It would also be really helpful for Wade Barrett and ________ . What do you guys think of this?

Can only be Mason Ryan for a straight swap for Batista. What a return that would be!

steveorton
07-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Although I don't want to see Wade in a next group I will agree with what Tommy Thunder said, I'm jus sayin...