PDA

View Full Version : Blog posting issue

Rated_PG13
09-30-2010, 01:20 PM
I can't seem to figure out why my blog posting isn't public. Do I have to turn a setting on or off to do this?

I thought I posted it hours ago but it's not showing up in the blog post count or anywhere else.

Help? ;)

Frank
10-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Your blogs have to be approved before they are public. If you blog isn't approved it just means that it has been posted before in other sections or it doesn't belong in the blog section, it should be in the discussion section. It is not personal, just keep posting :)

Splattered-Dreams
10-11-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm having similar issues. Funnily enough, on the day when we were asked to blog more!

Frank
10-15-2010, 09:20 AM
your blog has to be approved... sometimes I don't approve your blog because its a replications of another blog posted earlier or strategically waiting for the right time for it to go live. Example, if your blog is about RAW, I would rather publicize it on Monday vs Friday, that way it will get more viewers. However, there are plenty of times when blogs are too short, that they should belong into a DISCUSSION instead of blog.

Again, please do not take offense when you're not published. If it doesn't go live, it just means its probably not in the right place. Make sure you save a copy of your blog, that way you can always posted in the forum in case it does not get approval.