PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! A long Divas match

xAzureSkye
07-08-2011, 05:37 PM
That's right, this past Thursday on WWE Superstars, a Divas match between Alicia Fox & Nattie went 9 minutes and 25 seconds.. let's see you take a piss break during that, assholes! It was certainly a great match with enough room for some comedy in the form of Alicia Fox losing some hair. You could put three weeks of Raw Divas matches into this one segment, which is pretty sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qTytVEPyR8

A.Graham
07-08-2011, 05:53 PM
It's superstars they're more focused on having good matches, rather than just showing off Kelly x2's good looks.

Tommy Thunder
07-08-2011, 05:59 PM
On Superstars, WRESTLING MATTERS!!

K-Jammin
07-08-2011, 06:05 PM

True that!

WWTNA Mark
07-08-2011, 06:07 PM
It's superstars they're more focused on having good matches, rather than just showing off Kelly x2's good looks.

Agreed!

Alicia Fox, Maryse, and especially Nattie should be the face of the Divas division IMO. Great match.

PrimusSucks
07-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Wow, I definitely remember Alicia Fox being a walking botch festival when she was champ but this match she held her own.

Edit: Wow, finally finished the second half and that beatdown was pretty brutal, and the ending was pretty awesome as well.

Grind_Bastard
07-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Yep, cool match, well wrestled and even you could have a laugh.

The point is that instead of these two, we're having Kelly Kelly (she has improved, but she's not at the level of Alicia/Natalya) vs Brie Bella at MITB. That definitely sucks.

jethro
07-08-2011, 07:21 PM

Haha i like this.

davieboytellem
07-08-2011, 08:54 PM
their match was horrible :l

CMRyder
07-08-2011, 09:24 PM
That's right, this past Thursday on WWE Superstars, a Divas match between Alicia Fox & Nattie went 9 minutes and 25 seconds.. let's see you take a piss break during that, assholes! It was certainly a great match with enough room for some comedy in the form of Alicia Fox losing some hair. You could put three weeks of Raw Divas matches into this one segment, which is pretty sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qTytVEPyR8

Problem is...it..was..on...SUPERSTARS. And even if it was on raw, I'd take a shit break I guess?

Enforcer23
07-09-2011, 03:43 AM
well atleast they gave them more time

Skycy
07-09-2011, 05:50 AM
Since when is Rihanna wrestling? ;o

Y2Jryder
07-09-2011, 06:15 AM
i took a shower during the match

HeelTurn
07-09-2011, 06:20 AM
It was pretty fun, enjoyed the trash talking throughout the match. Fox is improving but shes still not quite there.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 09:06 AM
their match was horrible :l

Ehh no it wasnt

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
i took a shower during the match

This just in.. nobody gives a fuck

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Since when is Rihanna wrestling? ;o

Since people noticed that anyone who has a resemblance to Rihanna is hot in a ring :)

AOF666
07-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Alicia Fox should of been more agressive. But it is still better then Kelly Kelly vs the Bellas.

Bodom
07-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Has Alicia improved? My last memory is her being all sorts of terrible in the ring.

thejman93
07-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Has Alicia improved? My last memory is her being all sorts of terrible in the ring.

I don't know, I literaly piss break-ed during the Divas match last night.

One girl who is improving IMO is Tamina.

HeelTurn
07-09-2011, 02:50 PM

Shes meh, not terrible just not good. Helped she was with Natalya.

Iron Ape
07-09-2011, 02:50 PM
This just in.. nobody gives a fuck
Is it really necessary for you to lash out like this any time and every time someone expresses those particular sentiments? Not everyone appreciates and/or enjoys the Divas in the same manner that you do, and it's more than a little unreasonable to expect that they should.

WWTNA Mark
07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
I don't know, I literaly piss break-ed during the Divas match last night.

One girl who is improving IMO is Tamina.

Agreed! I like the way Tamina works in the ring.

Bodom
07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Helped she was with Natalya.

That's what I figured.

Iron Ape
07-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Yeah, that dude is pretty badass.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Is it really necessary for you to lash out like this any time and every time someone expresses those particular sentiments? Not everyone appreciates and/or enjoys the Divas in the same manner that you do, and it's more than a little unreasonable to expect that they should.

There's no need for them to come onto every Diva thread and say they took a piss during the match anyway, like anybody actually cares.. i dont go onto every Cena thread and say he sucks or every thread of a wrestler i hate and say they are shit

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 02:54 PM

Hope she gets a feud with Natalya. She kinda reminds me of Jazz.

tittle97
07-09-2011, 02:56 PM
There's no need for them to come onto every Diva thread and say they took a piss during the match anyway, like anybody actually cares.. i dont go onto every Cena thread and say he sucks or every thread of a wrestler i hate and say they are shit

Oh yeah?

Well if we're keeping score yesterday you injected your negative shittiness into 3 of my responses on 3 different threads. For me voicing my opinion.

WWTNA Mark
07-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Yeah, that dude is pretty badass.

Lmfao! Although I do find her muscular arms to be attractive! :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-29uFpcyLTMU/Tg-yL3NtFBI/AAAAAAAAAdg/q6K09Ds3nLA/s1600/3.jpg

WWTNA Mark
07-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Hope she gets a feud with Natalya. She kinda reminds me of Jazz.

Now thats a Divas match!

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh yeah?

Well if we're keeping score yesterday you injected your negative shittiness into 3 of my responses on 3 different threads. For me voicing my opinion.

Which thread? The one about WWE ratings? Where you kept saying how lazy creative team were for having the same matches every night at the house shows?

Iron Ape
07-09-2011, 03:05 PM
It's not the same people making the exact same comment in every thread, but rather a recurring sentiment shared amongst a large community of fans. People not being allowed to express something so relatively harmlesss just because one person can't handle hearing it is sort of ridiculous and unfair. I get that you don't like hearing it and all and I can sympathize, but neither you or I or any of the other commoners here are in a position to dictate the parameters for what others give a fuck about hearing and it's more than a little presumptuous to assume otherwise.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:10 PM
It's not the same people making the exact same comment in every thread, but rather a recurring sentiment shared amongst a large community of fans. People not being allowed to express something so relatively harmlesss just because one person can't handle hearing it is sort of ridiculous and unfair. I get that you don't like hearing it and all and I can sympathize, but neither you or I or any of the other commoners here are in a position to dictate the parameters for what others give a fuck about hearing and it's more than a little presumptuous to assume otherwise.

I find it childish though, like they have nothing better to do, and it is actually usually the same users every time. I can understand they dont like the Divas, but once is enough, we get their points, it's like a WWE mark commenting on every TNA thread saying "TNA sucks" or "fire Russo" It just shows how childish they are, and it's not like they gave the match a chance.. I mean they say they "took a piss during it"

WWTNA Mark
07-09-2011, 03:12 PM
I find it childish though, like they have nothing better to do, and it is actually usually the same users every time. I can understand they dont like the Divas, but once is enough, we get their points, it's like a WWE mark commenting on every TNA thread saying "TNA sucks" or "fire Russo" It just shows how childish they are, and it's not like they gave the match a chance.. I mean they say they "took a piss during it"

This is true. There is a difference between voicing your opinion and trolling/spamming on every thread just for the sake of it. Good point xAzureSkye.

tittle97
07-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Which thread? The one about WWE ratings? Where you kept saying how lazy creative team were for having the same matches every night at the house shows?

No try again. Never mentioned anything about creative being lazy.

CMRyder
07-09-2011, 03:14 PM

Chill out. The Diva division is just as bad as the Tag Division. Its WWE's fault, get butt hurt towards them. Freedom of speech, everyone has a right to it.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:16 PM
No try again. Never mentioned anything about creative being lazy.

Whatever thread it was, I bet it was a thread devoted to hating a certain thing.

HeelTurn
07-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Back on track lol Im glad Kelly finally got to be champ, shes a damn site more over than a lot of the former champs, but when her time is over I hope Tamina, Nattie, Beth and Gail will get their chances to shine, and not just on Superstars either.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Back on track lol Im glad Kelly finally got to be champ, shes a damn site more over than a lot of the former champs, but when her time is over I hope Tamina, Nattie, Beth and Gail will get their chances to shine, and not just on Superstars either.

Maybe Kelly can start appearing on SD since it is a dual branded title and then Tamina starts feuding with her. But I would also like to see Naomi came to the main roster and have a Pro vs Rookie feud with Kelly

Iron Ape
07-09-2011, 03:32 PM
We're on an internet message board having in-depth discussions regarding overly muscular people in brightly colored spandex having pretend fights, so everything that goes on here is sort of varying degrees of childish. Even if it wasn't, though, that wouldn't change the people here having every right to express something perfectly within forum guidelines without being told that "no one gives a fuck". I mean, combating perceived childishness with more childishness makes little to no sense. Plus, seeing the "no one gives a fuck" strategy used a half dozen or so times to no avail kind of makes it seem as if there actually are some who do give a fuck.

And please, don't take offense to any of this. I've had a handful of conversations with you where you've come off as a pretty intelligent poster with some worthwhile insights and thoughts to contribute here, and your seemingly unmatched love, respect, and enthusiasm for the female talent in wrestling has made you one of the real standouts on EWN. I can't help but think that somewhere in you is a better way of fighting the tired ol' "piss break" chestnut, and I think you know that.

HeelTurn
07-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Maybe Kelly can start appearing on SD since it is a dual branded title and then Tamina starts feuding with her. But I would also like to see Naomi came to the main roster and have a Pro vs Rookie feud with Kelly

Yeah havent seen that happen since Laycool had the belt, that being said SD has some divas feuds alredy.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Yeah havent seen that happen since Laycool had the belt, that being said SD has some divas feuds alredy.

I do like that all 6 of them are in a feud with each other. And i cant wait for AJ vs Alicia Fox which is bound to happen, only because their two styles together would put on an entertaining match

HeelTurn
07-09-2011, 03:43 PM
I do like that all 6 of them are in a feud with each other. And i cant wait for AJ vs Alicia Fox which is bound to happen, only because their two styles together would put on an entertaining match

Yeah I can see AJ becoming one of the most popular divas one day, and a good few runs as champ to.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:53 PM
We're on an internet message board having in-depth discussions regarding overly muscular people in brightly colored spandex having pretend fights, so everything that goes on here is sort of varying degrees of childish. Even if it wasn't, though, that wouldn't change the people here having every right to express something perfectly within forum guidelines without being told that "no one gives a fuck". I mean, combating perceived childishness with more childishness makes little to no sense. Plus, seeing the "no one gives a fuck" strategy used a half dozen or so times to no avail kind of makes it seem as if there actually are some who do give a fuck.

Ah I do apologise, sometimes I just get caught up in what people say and talk it to heart, but I guess when you have a big passion for something you will defend it at all costs, as if it was the most important thing in the world. Wow i guess i do seem childish, scolding others for being childish :D

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah I can see AJ becoming one of the most popular divas one day, and a good few runs as champ to.

I wanna see her get a good feud before a title run though, so that she doesn't become a stale Divas champion, maybe continue the feud with The It Girls (cheesy name, I didnt give them it, they did) and then have a run as champ