PDA

View Full Version : WWE stars tweet about TNA

Juvenile Junkie
07-08-2011, 02:08 PM
WWE stars,Dolph Ziggler,Tyson Kidd and Gail Kim tweeted positively about TNA Impact from this past week.Dolph Ziggler has in the past admitted to watching TNA,because he's a fan of wrestling,good on him,not playing dumb and using the whole "Im busy on a Thursday" or "I haven't had a chance to watch it" crap.Good on you.new found respect for a guy from the Spirit Squad,who'd have ever thought...And lets face it,many WWE superstars could learn a thing or two from a legend like Sting,whether its him in TNA,or old NWA or WCW dvd's,youtube whatever......

And then use what they've seen....................like Angle Slams @ Wrestlemania............

HeelTurn
07-08-2011, 02:10 PM
And the neeeew United States champion lol Yeah theres been instances before similar to this, and vice versa, good to see everyone keeping an eye on the competition.

WWTNA Mark
07-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Great to hear Dolf, Tyson, and Gail praising TNA for there wrestling.

helmsley
07-08-2011, 02:13 PM
well , its wrestling, its what they do for a living, so i think its ok, tna watches wwe and wwe watches tna

K-Jammin
07-08-2011, 02:18 PM
By what I've been hearing lately Dolph sounds like quite a big TNA fan

Juvenile Junkie
07-08-2011, 02:20 PM
By what I've been hearing lately Dolph sounds like quite a big TNA fan

He must be psychologically scarred from his days as a male cheerleader,would you see one in TNA??

Juvenile Junkie
07-08-2011, 02:21 PM
well , its wrestling, its what they do for a living

WWE guys are Sports-entertainers.........sorry couldn't resist.

tittle97
07-08-2011, 02:47 PM
He must be psychologically scarred from his days as a male cheerleader,would you see one in TNA??

You mean like Bischoff? Lol

Juvenile Junkie
07-08-2011, 03:09 PM
atleast his carear wasn't flushed down the toilet like the other members of the Spirit Squad,Paul Birchall or Eugene

xAzureSkye
07-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Ziggler first commented, with the veiled remark after the hash-tag: “Cool ultimate x qualifier match on impact tonight! Evans does some pretty sick stuff! #seewrestlingcanbefun”

Kidd merely commented that it was great to see Jack Evans, his long-time friend, on TV.

Kim tweeted to them: “a few peeps tweeting about evans. Did I miss some good s**t??”

Ziggler then responded: “x qualifier was fun to watch, and seeing lynn and rvd in the ring together was cool too”

WWTNA Mark
07-08-2011, 03:11 PM
atleast his carear wasn't flushed down the toilet like the other members of the Spirit Squad,Paul Birchall or Eugene

True. I also liked the fact that Dolf went along with the gimmick even though he hated it. That shows dedication right there.

tittle97
07-08-2011, 03:14 PM
True. I also liked the fact that Dolf went along with the gimmick even though he hated it. That shows dedication right there.

Yeah, like he recently admitted to, he HATED the gimmick (who wouldn't) but he did what he had to do and it got his foot into the door. He worked his way up from the bottom for sure.

tupelojoe81
07-08-2011, 04:01 PM
come on now, this is no different than a Yankees player just watching a Red Sox game.........or a Bud employee drinking a Heineken.......i think it's cool though, glad Vince hasnt taken that Twitter about TNA right away yet. JR still comments on TNA every now and then. SCSA does too. Wrestlers love wrestling, no matter what company it is.

RomanFlare
07-08-2011, 04:07 PM
come on now, this is no different than a Yankees player just watching a Red Sox game.........or a Bud employee drinking a Heineken.......i think it's cool though, glad Vince hasnt taken that Twitter about TNA right away yet. JR still comments on TNA every now and then. SCSA does too. Wrestlers love wrestling, no matter what company it is.

This. I'm sure if ROH or NJPW was on TV regularly in the USA, they're be commenting on those shows too.

AOF666
07-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Not surprised about Gail Kim. The other two I am. Let's hope they don't get punished especially Ziggler. He has a good thing going for him the other are stuck on super stars I don't expect to get any worse for them.

steveorton
07-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Competition drives innovation, it's good to see these guys respecting Tna, I'm jus sayin...

tyciol
07-08-2011, 05:11 PM
It's really hard to ignore all the new talent they're having try out for the X Division. I'd honestly like to see every single guy who's been there come on permanently.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-08-2011, 06:38 PM
I like it when one side says good things about the other. Makes competition feel less cutthroat. A shame managements can't do the same so I'd feel less forced to pick a side.

xAzureSkye
07-09-2011, 05:06 PM
I actually had a conversation with Dolph on Twitter about Jerry Lynn's performance in the match, he had some good views.

THE_CRIPPLER
07-09-2011, 11:39 PM
I use to watch Jack Evans Train all the time in the wrestling ring that was by my house at a huge gym that was located in a mall....i had to wait for him to train in the Ring before i can go in..... Jack Evans does some exciting moves and he is very good at flipping and doing High flying moves but he is very spotty and has no idea how to have a match,its mostly flip flip spin blah blah. He rarley sells.... Him and Teddy Hart got banned cause they did a match and didnt sell a thing at a ROH show i think..... he is good for these X Divison matches, where its multiple men but not great for a regualr match. he be exposed within a couple monthes.

Necroyeti
07-10-2011, 12:06 AM
I use to watch Jack Evans Train all the time in the wrestling ring that was by my house at a huge gym that was located in a mall....i had to wait for him to train in the Ring before i can go in..... Jack Evans does some exciting moves and he is very good at flipping and doing High flying moves but he is very spotty and has no idea how to have a match,its mostly flip flip spin blah blah. He rarley sells.... Him and Teddy Hart got banned cause they did a match and didnt sell a thing at a ROH show i think..... he is good for these X Divison matches, where its multiple men but not great for a regualr match. he be exposed within a couple monthes.
No, that was just Teddy Hart. And he wasn't banned strictly for no-selling offense, per se... He was banned for putting wrestlers in danger by trying to pull off an unplanned moonsault from the top of a cage after a match. Evans wrestled for ROH for many years after that, being part of arguably their best stable ever. (Generation Next)

You may be thinking of the time Evans tried a 630 and landed on his head.

Anyway, Evans seems to have improved his psychology somewhat during his AAA stint... and by that, I mean he'll probably end up in a wheelchair by age 40 instead of 30. But at the end of the day, he'll always be a skinny, flippy wigger... If TNA choose to have him stick around, they'd be wise to bring in either Extreme Tiger or Roderick Strong and keep him exclusively in the tag team division, where he REALLY seems to shine.