PDA

View Full Version : The Film Quotes Game

Leggo
07-08-2011, 03:47 AM
Inspired by a game that me and Kashdinero play a lot!...

Just the same format as the best wrestlers game, love it or hate it game etc etc, blah blah blah

Guess the quote from the film, state the film, add a new one. Good idea? Or Lead balloon?

Nice easy one start off...

"may the force be with you"

TheMadThinker
07-08-2011, 04:26 AM
Inspired by a game that me and Kashdinero play a lot!...

Just the same format as the best wrestlers game, love it or hate it game etc etc, blah blah blah

Guess the quote from the film, state the film, add a new one. Good idea? Or Lead balloon?

Nice easy one start off...

"may the force be with you"

Obi Wan in Star Wars: IV.

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

Leggo
07-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Obi Wan in Star Wars: IV.

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.

Agent smith, the matrix

"I woke up this morning with a power ranger stuck my ass!"

TheMadThinker
07-08-2011, 04:42 AM
Agent smith, the matrix

"I woke up this morning with a power ranger stuck my ass!"

Martin Lawrence in Bad Boys.

We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

samoan619
07-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Martin Lawrence in Bad Boys.

We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

The Karate Kid part UNO

Lady: So you said she was hoe fa sho
Guy: Yeah, she was a hoe..... FOR SHO..

Leggo
07-08-2011, 06:19 AM
The Karate Kid part UNO

Lady: So you said she was hoe fa sho
Guy: Yeah, she was a hoe..... FOR SHO..

40 year old virgin

"you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

HeelTurn
07-08-2011, 10:17 AM
40 year old virgin

"you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

The Italian Job

"If it bleeds, we can kill it"

North Vegas Benny
07-08-2011, 10:23 AM
The Italian Job

The Predator ?? although I think it has been said in other movies

"It's Vigo, you are like the buzzing of flies to him"

xAzureSkye
07-08-2011, 03:31 PM
The Predator ?? although I think it has been said in other movies

"It's Vigo, you are like the buzzing of flies to him"

Ghostbusters II

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Ghostbusters II

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Casablanca

"Talk about killing? Hmm? Yall experts?...Yall know about killing? Well I'd like to hear about it potheads. What do ya smoke this shit to escape from reality?...Me I don't need this shit....I am reality."

Tommy Thunder
07-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Casablanca

"Talk about killing? Hmm? Yall experts?...Yall know about killing? Well I'd like to hear about it potheads. What do ya smoke this shit to escape from reality?...Me I don't need this shit....I am reality."

Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction:

There's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this morning made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction:

Not quite Tommy my friend. guess again. Although your quote is certainly from Pulp Fiction. One of my all time favorite movies. I even have a poster from that very scene in my room.

Tommy Thunder
07-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Not quite Tommy my friend. guess again. Although your quote is certainly from Pulp Fiction. One of my all time favorite movies. I even have a poster from that very scene in my room.

Sorry, I've just realized how this works!! I just threw a random quote out there lol!!

TheBoogeyMan
07-08-2011, 05:36 PM
The Italian Job

Schwarznegger in Predator

TheBoogeyMan
07-08-2011, 05:37 PM
"I think were gonna need a bigger boat"

Polly-Pablo
07-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Casablanca

Platoon....I think?!

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do".

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Platoon....I think?!

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do".

Ding ding ding!

Yours is from "To Kill a Mocking Bird" Polly

"Girl: I don't know... Because... I'm a... bad person.

Guy: No. You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person. But every once in awhile...you can be a real cunt."

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-08-2011, 05:45 PM
"I think were gonna need a bigger boat"

Jaws. My latest still stands unanswered.

Polly-Pablo
07-08-2011, 05:50 PM
"Girl: I don't know... Because... I'm a... bad person.

Guy: No. You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person. But every once in awhile...you can be a real cunt."

Kill Bill.....awesome movies!!

My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-08-2011, 06:09 PM

My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you

I agree thanks. The one I posted from Kill Bill is one of my all time favorite lines from a movie.

Now as for yours, I got no clue. I would have to google it and that is cheating.

helmsley
07-08-2011, 07:41 PM

yankee doodle dandy?

Fuck you.pay me

helmsley
07-08-2011, 07:43 PM
by the way

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/normal_thisthreaddelivers1rk5.jpg (http://www.funnyforumpics.com)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-08-2011, 07:44 PM
yankee doodle dandy?

Fuck you.pay me

Well, that might have been in a couple of movies, but I know for a fact that it was in Goodfellas.

"Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks"

helmsley
07-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Well, that might have been in a couple of movies, but I know for a fact that it was in Goodfellas.

"Sometimes, there just aren't enough rocks"

forrest gump, nice movie, a little cheesy but i like it

Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled

Polly-Pablo
07-08-2011, 08:54 PM
yankee doodle dandy?
Fuck you.pay me

Spot on.........

TheMadThinker
07-08-2011, 09:50 PM
forrest gump, nice movie, a little cheesy but i like it

Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled

The Prestige (great movie)

This is a hard one, but I love this quote:

None of us know our end, really, or what hand will guide us there. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.

helmsley
07-08-2011, 10:21 PM
The Prestige (great movie)

This is a hard one, but I love this quote:

None of us know our end, really, or what hand will guide us there. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.

kingdom of heaven, i actually liked this movie, its entertaining

an easy one: Are you talking to me?????

THEKEVINBRAND
07-08-2011, 10:26 PM
kingdom of heaven, i actually liked this movie, its entertaining

an easy one: Are you talking to me?????

taxi driver

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!

TheMadThinker
07-08-2011, 10:34 PM
taxi driver

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!

Bravehart

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

RomanFlare
07-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Bravehart

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison! From the game at the end!

"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!"

TheMadThinker
07-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Billy Madison! From the game at the end!

"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!"

Full Metal Jacket

Two of your snot-nose jockeys did a fly-by on my tower at over 400 knots! I want somebody's butt, I want it now, I've had it!

HeelTurn
07-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Full Metal Jacket

Two of your snot-nose jockeys did a fly-by on my tower at over 400 knots! I want somebody's butt, I want it now, I've had it!

Top Gun, homoerotic fun at its best lol

"Killian! I'll be back!"
"Only in a rerun."

IrkenInvader
07-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Top Gun, homoerotic fun at its best lol

"Killian! I'll be back!"
"Only in a rerun."

The Running Man

"Game over man, Game OVER!

clrj3514
07-09-2011, 08:51 PM
The Running Man

"Game over man, Game OVER!

Aliens?

Guy: "Oh God, not you too."
Other Guy: "We're brothers (blank). You gotta back your brother's play. I just did what I figured you'd do."

IrkenInvader
07-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Aliens?

Other Guy: "We're brothers (blank). You gotta back your brother's play. I just did what I figured you'd do."

Once upon a time in the West.

"[after everyone turns down his offer of chewing tobacco] Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

clrj3514
07-09-2011, 09:39 PM

"[after everyone turns down his offer of chewing tobacco] Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

Nope, sorry dude.

IrkenInvader
07-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Nope, sorry dude.

Predator.

"The ladies are dirty. Walk away. The ladies are dirty."

zapphoman
07-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Aliens?

Tombstone

"You two took everything I ever loved.....Fuck you both."
Different scene "A Kansas City Shuffle is when they look right and you...(neck snaps)look left."

Kashdinero
07-09-2011, 10:52 PM
QUOTE=IrkenInvader;175777]Predator.

"The ladies are dirty. Walk away. The ladies are dirty."[/QUOTE]

Gone in 60 seconds.

"You shall not pass!!"

zapphoman
07-09-2011, 10:52 PM

I have heard that one before but for the life of me I can't remember. I'm gonna feel like an idiot when someone answers it right.

zapphoman
07-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Gone in 60 seconds.

"You shall not pass!!"

Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring

and were you answering mine?

zapphoman
07-09-2011, 10:58 PM
oh nevermind

"Its not something that can be described, you have to see it for yourself."

TheMadThinker
07-10-2011, 12:31 AM
oh nevermind

"Its not something that can be described, you have to see it for yourself."

The Matrix

All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches.

Androo
07-10-2011, 04:33 PM
The Matrix

All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches.

Unforgiven.

- :"What's your intention? Do you think one on four is a dogfall?"
- :"I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?"
- :"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!!!"
- :"Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!!!"

North Vegas Benny
07-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Unforgiven.

- :"What's your intention? Do you think one on four is a dogfall?"
- :"I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which'll it be?"
- :"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!!!"
- :"Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!!!"

True Grit, loved the original and the remake

"When I first met him he wrote down on a piece of paper I Need Money and I said me too, and we have been making it together ever since"

Leggo
07-11-2011, 02:18 PM

"When I first met him he wrote down on a piece of paper I Need Money and I said me too, and we have been making it together ever since"

This is a fookin hard one Benny boy!

samoan619
07-11-2011, 02:35 PM

How High, When Redman met Hits off BET..

Try not to suck any dick on the way to the parking lot!

Leggo
07-11-2011, 02:40 PM

I'm not too sure about this one... Is it clerks?

zapphoman
07-11-2011, 02:51 PM

Actually I think that quote was from Way of the Gun with Ryan Phillipe and Benicio Del Toro

It is clerks Leggo.

"Sometimes, if you really love them, it's ok to go ass to mouth."

North Vegas Benny
07-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Actually I think that quote was from Way of the Gun with Ryan Phillipe and Benicio Del Toro

It is clerks Leggo.

"Sometimes, if you really love them, it's ok to go ass to mouth."

The quote actually was from How High

your quote is from Clerks 2

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

68wPayne
07-11-2011, 03:04 PM
The quote actually was from How High

your quote is from Clerks 2

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

The Fast and the Furious

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 03:19 PM
The Fast and the Furious

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Fight Club

"I don't think you appreciate the gut reaction people have to these things...Martin, It's all psychological. You yell 'Barracuda,' everybody says 'Huh? What?' You yell 'Shark,' we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July."

HeelTurn
07-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Fight Club

"I don't think you appreciate the gut reaction people have to these things...Martin, It's all psychological. You yell 'Barracuda,' everybody says 'Huh? What?' You yell 'Shark,' we've got a panic on our hands on the Fourth of July."

Jaws?

"remember when I said I would kill you last, I lied"

zapphoman
07-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Jaws?

"remember when I said I would kill you last, I lied"

Commando

"A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, and you(neck snaps)look left."

HeelTurn
07-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Commando

"A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, and you(neck snaps)look left."

Lucky Number Slevin I think

"What does the P stand for?"
"Pussy"

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Lucky Number Slevin I think

"What does the P stand for?"
"Pussy"

Raw Deal.

[Dr.] Oh, great. Now you're robbing him. You gonna rob me, too?
[Hero] How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

HeelTurn
07-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Raw Deal.

[Dr.] Oh, great. Now you're robbing him. You gonna rob me, too?
[Hero] How do you think we fund this organization? We're not exactly the March of Dimes.

Blade

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Blade

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

Army of Darkness

"Get back, you eight legged FREAKS!"

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Army of Darkness

"Get back, you eight legged FREAKS!"

Umm, is it 8 legged freaks? lol

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary: Come again?"

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Umm, is it 8 legged freaks? lol

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary: Come again?"

Snatch

"The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance."

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Snatch

"The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance."

Hmm, I'm gonna say Blow?

I don't want to post another until I get conformation from someone on this though.

EDIT: Okay, now I know I was right, so I'll post mine. It's fairly easy imo, but it is one of my favorite quotes of all time.

"I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil"

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Hmm, I'm gonna say Blow?

I don't want to post another until I get conformation from someone on this though.

It is Blow, your 8 legged freaks guess from earlier was also right.

"I told the others, they didn't believe me. You're all doomed, you're all dommed."

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-11-2011, 05:32 PM
It is Blow, your 8 legged freaks guess from earlier was also right.

"I told the others, they didn't believe me. You're all doomed, you're all dommed."

Friday the 13th! My other one still stands.

IrkenInvader
07-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Friday the 13th! My other one still stands.

Halloween.

"You see they have great vision during the day, and even better vision at night. But in the failing light, they can't focus. Magic hour."

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Halloween.

"You see they have great vision during the day, and even better vision at night. But in the failing light, they can't focus. Magic hour."

Did I really stump everyone with a Reign of Fire quote?

"Did someone call 9-1-HOLY-SHIT?"

HeelTurn
07-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Did I really stump everyone with a Reign of Fire quote?

"Did someone call 9-1-HOLY-SHIT?"

Sam Jackson in The Other Guys

"Bastards, you bastards! We got them, didn't we? We got this, man! We got this by the ass!"

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Sam Jackson in The Other Guys

"Bastards, you bastards! We got them, didn't we? We got this, man! We got this by the ass!"

Dawn of the dead.

"It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I LOVE the Corps!"

68wPayne
07-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Dawn of the dead.

"It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I LOVE the Corps!"

Aliens

Elvis: Ask not what your rest home can do for you. Ask what you can do for your rest home.
JFK: Hey, you're copying my best lines!
Elvis: Then let me paraphrase one of my own. Let's take care of business.
JFK: Just what are you getting at, Elvis?
Elvis: I think you know what I'm gettin' at Mr. President. We're gonna kill us a mummy.

HeelTurn
07-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Aliens

Elvis: Ask not what your rest home can do for you. Ask what you can do for your rest home.
JFK: Hey, you're copying my best lines!
Elvis: Then let me paraphrase one of my own. Let's take care of business.
JFK: Just what are you getting at, Elvis?
Elvis: I think you know what I'm gettin' at Mr. President. We're gonna kill us a mummy.

Bubba Hotep, great film.

"I'm not one of those shallow, sex machines like all those other Hollywood types."
"Hey mister, you still owe me 100 bucks! And we still have to have sex!"

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Bubba Hotep, great film.

"I'm not one of those shallow, sex machines like all those other Hollywood types."
"Hey mister, you still owe me 100 bucks! And we still have to have sex!"

My name is Bruce.

[Hero punches the Alien] Welcome to earth!

HeelTurn
07-12-2011, 01:20 PM
My name is Bruce.

[Hero punches the Alien] Welcome to earth!

Will Smith in Independance day

"Woah, that's a bad guy, that's a really bad guy! Did you see his face? His head looks like one of the Easter Island heads!"

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Will Smith in Independance day

"Woah, that's a bad guy, that's a really bad guy! Did you see his face? His head looks like one of the Easter Island heads!"

Get Smart.

"God's gonna sit this one out."

zapphoman
07-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Get Smart.

"God's gonna sit this one out."

The Punisher

lol "I'm tired of these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane!!"

IrkenInvader
07-12-2011, 08:19 PM
The Punisher

lol "I'm tired of these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane!!"

Worms on a Train?

Mixin' it up with non-film quotes.

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines!?"

68wPayne
07-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Worms on a Train?

Mixin' it up with non-film quotes.

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines!?"

Halo: Reach

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!!"

IrkenInvader
07-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Halo: Reach

"Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!!"

Close - Halo: Combat Evolved

Ghost Busters

"Did not know who he was fuckin' with."

North Vegas Benny
07-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Close - Halo: Combat Evolved

Ghost Busters

"Did not know who he was fuckin' with."

I don't think anybody is gonna answer yours so I'm gonna try to revive this thread.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; Prepare to die!"

IrkenInvader
07-24-2011, 11:37 PM
I don't think anybody is gonna answer yours so I'm gonna try to revive this thread.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father; Prepare to die!"

My quote Pitch Black,

Your quote The Princess Bride,

"AHHHH, help me, Oprah Winfrey!"