PDA

View Full Version : My WWE 2.0

TNA 'The very best'
07-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey, I'm really looking to do more creative writing, so i thought i'd have a go at doing something wrestling related. Any feedback would be very much appreciated...

This is all make believe and i'm not saying this will ever happen so please dont say it.

Thanks ;)

TNA 'The very best'
07-07-2011, 08:52 PM
My WWE

Week 1- 3 Hour raw

Mr McMahon come out to open the show.

He cuts a promo where he says he is sick of how the internet fans make a complaint about everything the company does, but as a business man he has to listen, he goes on to say that from this point on every superstar announcer referee and commentator is being going into a draft.
There are going to be 3 shows now, Raw Smackdown and Superstars-

McMahon-‘I know that Superstars is already a show but from now next week Superstars will have its own roster and a 2 hour late night slot on TV where WWE will no longer be PG. For all those punks out there on the internet you finally have your wish- WWE wrestling.’

This is how the draft is going to work all tag teams/stables are split and all champions from now are stripped of their titles and over the coming weeks WWE will be holding tournaments to decide the new Champions which will be crowned at the next PPV .

The entire WWE are on the stage for this promo and the champions look pretty pissed.

First Match

John Cena Vs Christian
8 minute match with Christian coming out on top. Christian leaves the ring and Cena gets on the Mic and says that he has loved being the WWE Champion and that where ever he ends up he will win back the title at Summerslam.

Todd grisham is in the back where McMahon introduces HHH and says that this brilliant idea to revamp WWE is the brain child of HHH and that HHH is going to be running things from now on. Hunter goes on to say that in his absent in recent months he has been on a scouting mission, and has recruited some of the best independent wrestlers out there.

HHH- ‘ There’s a lot of Superstars in the locker room that are happy to sit around and collect pay checks, well now that he is in charge no one is safe from being axed, everyone has to up there game or they are out.’

McMahon- ’ this is how the Draft is going to work all The superstars have been put into one of four groups, groups 1 and 2 will be drafted tonight while group 3 and 4 will be done exclusively on WWE.com tomorrow.

Match 2

Randy, Rhodes and Dibasie Vs Daniel Bryan, Shamus and Sin Cara

Randy walks to the ring first without his WHC and he looks pretty pissed about it.

DB, Shamus and Sin Cara win 10 mins with Shamus getting the pin on Rhodes.

On the screen the words ‘WWE DRAFT TO END ALL DRAFTS’ flashes on the screen followed by the first pool of Superstars.

Match 3

ADR Vs Alex Riley

ADR wins in a short 5 match with a beat down on A-RY after.

Pool one is now being Drafted

Pool one Consist of:

John Cena
Randy Orton
Big Show
Kane
Christian
Shamus
Rey Mysterio
The Miz
Wade Barrett

Raw gets:

John Cena
Kane
Rey Mysterio

Smackdown gets:

Randy Orton
The Miz
Wade Barrett

Superstars gets:

Big Show
Christian
Shamus

All superstars comes out wearing there respectable Tshirts (Superstars has a new logo)

Match 4

Tyler Reks Vs Skip Sheffield

Skip wins in his returning match in 7 mins

Pool 2

Tyler Reks
Chris Masters
Mystery SuperStar
Koslov
R Truth
Mark Henry
Drew Mcintyre
Kofi Kingston
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Jack Swagger
David Hart-Smith

Raw gets:
Cody Rhodes
Mark Henry
David Hart-Smith
Chris Masters

Smackdown gets:
Kofi Kingston
Drew Mcintyre
Jack Swagger
Daniel Bryan

SuperStars Gets:
Tyler Reks
Mystery superstar
Koslov
R Truth

All 12 superstars come out with there respective T Shirts on.

Match 5

Kane Vs Big Show In a no DQ Match

Ends With Show spearing through the Titration.

Show Ends

TNA 'The very best'
07-07-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm going to be adding more and more over the coming weeks.

S.E. Zero
07-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Well it isnt bad just really underveloped.

If HHH was really behind this whole concept why let Vince do the announcement and continue his ''role'' of CEO. A backstory where HHH along with Stephanie bought out Vince shares and they now own the WWE wouldve made sense since Vince loves the cash, it would explain why he was away for so long and more importantly with that control the whole annonymus GM can finally end as he appoints himself or Stephanie as GM given order the chaos known as Raw.

The draft pools arent bad but when the results basically make up current rosters like keeping Cena on Raw and Orton on Smackdown the results are bland and make the WWE even more of a bore than it already is. By trading Cena to SD and Orton to Superstars now that wouldve made a good amount of shock since you dont expect the roster to change in such a drastic way. Keep that in mind for the next few pools.

With the titles vacated and Superstars given a more serious what's the plan for them? Three brands usually means 3 top titles, more than one tag team belt and good intermediate challengeable title for Superstars like say a TV title. Its hard enough seeing most of the titles get the respect and reputation they deserve between just the 2 brands used at the moment so you really to find a way to make all 3 exciting to see and their championships as well.

Aside from that this looks decent and could be great if done right. So I wish you luck and I'll keep my eye on this see where it goes.

eboy
07-08-2011, 11:43 AM
^^^^^^^^^^

I Think thats a little Harsh

its a great concept IMO and you read my mind Dude I was thinking of brining Back SuperStars on My Thread Ha

Matches were a ll good and i thought the Draft Pools were Original I Think all we Need is a Post Recaping the Rosters but hey man its Awesome

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 12:14 PM
I think thats a little Harsh

Its not harsh at all my friend, its just small details that could've been better at least in my opinion. People can't always expect to hear all the good things they do.

Its always up the user to either take it or leave but at least its out there; thats my thing I'm honest wether people like me or hate for it.

eboy
07-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Its not harsh at all my friend, its just small details that could've been better at least in my opinion. People can't always expect to hear all the good things they do.

Its always up the user to either take it or leave but at least its out there; thats my thing I'm honest wether people like me or hate for it.

i am offering my openion to your openion take it or leave it as you say

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 01:54 PM
i am offering my openion to your openion take it or leave it as you say

I take it, I mind not what your opinion is.

eboy
07-08-2011, 01:58 PM
I take it, I mind not what your opinion is.

Fine i dont give a Crap point is its really good thing to get contructive Critism on a Thread it Really Helps i just thought you were being a little a harsh thats all

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Fine i dont give a Crap point is its really good thing to get contructive Critism on a Thread it Really Helps i just thought you were being a little a harsh thats all

It is constructive criticism.

Just because it isn't sprinkled with good job, way to go and shit like that doesn't its not constructive at all. Like I said people can't always expect to hear good things especially in a forum, you may think that way and that's fine but I know if did something wrong or need improvement in certain areas or details of my work (in this case when attepting to be a virtual booker) I would like for someone to point them out to me in any manner good or bad.

I going in to this thinking people would like the same treatment and if they do or don't then do or don't but at least I'm putting it out there for them to see what could've not should've been better if they had put more thought and/or effort into it and covered all aspects thoroughly. This is a forum there can't be good things to say if there aren't any bad. I like both sides hence when I give my opinion on anything it can't always be expected to be good. Though it may be harsh as you say at least I'm helping in my own way and at the end of my day that's what matters.

eboy
07-08-2011, 02:24 PM
It is constructive criticism.

Just because it isn't sprinkled with good job, way to go and shit like that doesn't its not constructive at all. Like I said people can't always expect to hear good things especially in a forum, you may think that way and that's fine but I know if did something wrong or need improvement in certain areas or details of my work (in this case when attepting to be a virtual booker) I would like for someone to point them out to me in any manner good or bad.

I going in to this thinking people would like the same treatment and if they do or don't then do or don't but at least I'm putting it out there for them to see what could've not should've been better if they had put more thought and/or effort into it and covered all aspects thoroughly. This is a forum there can't be good things to say if there aren't any bad. I like both sides hence when I give my opinion on anything it can't always be expected to be good. Though it may be harsh as you say at least I'm helping in my own way and at the end of my day that's what matters.

hey i said you were being Construtive just a little Harsh he's only posted One Show maybe give him a little time to grow and get his Style before Pointing out the Good or Bad the Point is its better to have any Enviroment were people are Encouraged to share ideas and try their own stuff rather than a Pleasing others!!!

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 02:27 PM
hey i said you were being Construtive just a little Harsh he's only posted One Show maybe give him a little time to grow and get his Style before Pointing out the Good or Bad the Point is its better to have any Enviroment were people are Encouraged to share ideas and try their own stuff rather than a Pleasing others!!!

Then the enviroment of a forum isn't the place to be. I'm done with this.

eboy
07-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Then the enviroment of a forum isn't the place to be. I'm done with this.

me too this aint your Forum dude and i'd rather have a Forum where people are free to share Ideas rather than a Place for Harsh Critics

eboy
07-08-2011, 02:32 PM
apologises TNA The Very Best good luck with the Thread Pal

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 02:37 PM
I Just want to say thank you too both of you, i posted it on here to get peoples opinions and thats what i got, you can only get better with both positive and negative comments, and i dont think Straight Edge Zero has given me bad feedback, I'm very much taken it on board and hopefully my next post will show this.

Thanks guys :)

eboy
07-08-2011, 02:39 PM
I Just want to say thank you too both of you, i posted it on here to get peoples opinions and thats what i got, you can only get better with both positive and negative comments, and i dont think Straight Edge Zero has given me bad feedback, I'm very much taken it on board and hopefully my next post will show this.

no i dont think he did give you bad feedback thats what i said we just had an Exchange of Views ha

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 02:41 PM

Its no problem at all man, this has the potential to be a great thread and I look forward to seeing it grow within time. Good luck and hope the next show will be posted soon.

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Well it isnt bad just really underveloped.

If HHH was really behind this whole concept why let Vince do the announcement and continue his ''role'' of CEO. A backstory where HHH along with Stephanie bought out Vince shares and they now own the WWE wouldve made sense since Vince loves the cash, it would explain why he was away for so long and more importantly with that control the whole annonymus GM can finally end as he appoints himself or Stephanie as GM given order the chaos known as Raw.

The draft pools arent bad but when the results basically make up current rosters like keeping Cena on Raw and Orton on Smackdown the results are bland and make the WWE even more of a bore than it already is. By trading Cena to SD and Orton to Superstars now that wouldve made a good amount of shock since you dont expect the roster to change in such a drastic way. Keep that in mind for the next few pools.
With the titles vacated and Superstars given a more serious what's the plan for them? Three brands usually means 3 top titles, more than one tag team belt and good intermediate challengeable title for Superstars like say a TV title. Its hard enough seeing most of the titles get the respect and reputation they deserve between just the 2 brands used at the moment so you really to find a way to make all 3 exciting to see and their championships as well.

Aside from that this looks decent and could be great if done right. So I wish you luck and I'll keep my eye on this see where it goes.

The reason the like of Cena on Raw and Orton on SD - I wanted to keep some reality to it- where Cena and Orton are still the faces of the company and on the main to shows. Im wanting Superstars to be more Hardcore with More Wrestling than promos- and i dont see these two guys doing that- Altho this is only the first show- Many suprises to come.

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 02:49 PM
The reason the like of Cena on Raw and Orton on SD - I wanted to keep some reality to it- where Cena and Orton are still the faces of the company and on the main to shows. Im wanting Superstars to be more Hardcore with More Wrestling than promos- and i dont see these two guys doing that- Altho this is only the first show- Many suprises to come.

Its no problem at all, I never expect people to take everything I say to heart and change it just because I want it to.

You're free to do anything you wish to do, like I said its just something that would've added shock value since no one expects rosters to change so drastically but I know you have your own plans and agenda and if you need to keep certains Superstars where they are then thats where they need be.

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 03:15 PM
WWE.COM

Draft Group 3

Pool:
WWE.COM

Draft

Group 3

Alex Riley
Brodus Clay
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler
David Otunga
Evan Bourne
E Jackson
GoldDust
Heath slater
Huskey Harris
Jay Usos
Jimmy Usos
Jinder mahal
John Morrison
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Michael Mcgillicutty
Mystery Superstar 1
Mystery Superstar 2
Primo
Santino Marrella
Skip Sheffield
Ted Dibiase
The Great Kahli
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Koslov
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Raw Gets
Dolph Ziggler
E Jackson
Zack Ryder
Heath slater
Jay Usos
Jimmy Usos
Mystery Superstar 1
Skip Sheffield
Ted Dibiase
Trent Barreta

Superstars gets

Curt Hawkins
Evan Bourne
Huskey Harris
John Morrison
Michael Mcgillicutty
Mystery Superstar 1
Santino Marrella
Vladimir Koslov
Yoshi Tatsu
Goldust

Smackdown gets

Alex Riley
Brodus Clay
David Otunga
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Primo
The Great Kahli
Jinder mahal
Tyson Kidd

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Pool 4

AJ
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve
Gail Kim
Kaitlyn
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Maryse
Melina
Natayla
Nikki Bella
Rosa Mendes
Tamina
Vickie Guerrrero
Jerry lawler
Josh matthews
Matt striker
Michael cole
Scott standford
Booker T
William Regal
Mystery 1

Raw Gets

AJ
Alicia Fox
Eve
Kaitlyn
Maryse
Rosa Mendes
Scott standford
Michael cole

Superstars Gets

Beth Phoenix
Gail Kim
Natayla
Vickie Guerrrero
Jerry lawler
Mystery 1

Smackdown Gets Brie Bella
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Melina
Nikki Bella
Tamina
Josh matthews
Matt striker
Booker T

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Current Rooster

Raw

John Cena
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Cody Rhodes
Mark Henry
David Hart-Smith
Chris Masters
Dolph Ziggler
E Jackson
Zack Ryder
Heath slater
Jay Usos
Jimmy Usos
Mystery Superstar 1
Skip Sheffield
Ted Dibiase
Trent Barreta
AJ
Alicia Fox
Eve
Kaitlyn
Maryse
Rosa Mendes
Scott standford
Michael cole

Superstars

Big Show
Christian
Shamus
Tyler Reks
Mystery superstar
Koslov
R Truth
Curt Hawkins
Evan Bourne
Huskey Harris
John Morrison
Michael Mcgillicutty
Mystery Superstar 1
Santino Marrella
Vladimir Koslov
Yoshi Tatsu
Goldust
Beth Phoenix
Gail Kim
Natayla
Vickie Guerrrero
Jerry lawler
Mystery 1

Smackdown:

Randy Orton
The Miz
Wade Barrett
Kofi Kingston
Drew Mcintyre
Jack Swagger
Daniel Bryan
Alex Riley
Brodus Clay
David Otunga
JTG
Justin Gabriel
Mason Ryan
Primo
The Great Kahli
Jinder mahal
Tyson Kidd
Brie Bella
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Melina
Nikki Bella
Tamina
Josh matthews
Matt striker
Booker T

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Superstars 1 Hour show (Taped before Raw and Smackdown)

Superstars Opens with A Video package of a recap from Mondays Raw and the WWE universe shattering news that from next week Superstars will be moved to a 10pm airing and it will now be a 2 hour show. At the end of the video A silhouette appears on the screen holding a silhouette of a title above their head and then the words- ‘COMING NEXT WEEK’ appears on the screen.

Match One

Zack Ryder Vs Santino Marrella

Ryder wins at the 7 minute mark.

Back stage Promo with Orton discussing the new draft- He says that he has lost the championship by not even being pinned or submitting or even being in a match. He is not going to taking this lightly and what ever he has to do to get it back he has already done it in the past and he will do it again.

Match 2
JTG Vs Tyson Kidd

Kidd comes out to the ring on his own and cuts a promo saying that he is going to take this opportunity to shine. And he will be the biggest star on Smackdown.

JTG music hits. He comes out and destroys Kidd in 30 seconds pins him for the 1-2-3 and then continues the beat down, screaming his time is now.

Christian is in the back and talks about how he returned to the WWE and ruled the WWECW brand and he will do the same on Superstars.

Match 3 - Main Event

Jay and Jimmy Usos Vs Heather Slater and Justin Gabriel

Usos Win In a 12 minute match

With Gabriel hitting Slater and then hitting the 450 splash.

The show ends With Gabriel Ripping off his Core T shirt and leaving it on Slater’s face.

S.E. Zero
07-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Nice touch adding the mystery people to the rosters I cant wait to see who they are and the rosters dont look half bad.

There are a few errors like you write Shamus when it should Sheamus and Jimmy and Jay Usos is Jimmy and Jay Uso, they are called Usos as a collective when when separated they are simply Uso.

The most notable picks for me are Reks on Superstars and Miz on Smackdown I'm really itching to see what the future holds in store for them on their new brands.

The show itself was good given its from next week moving forward that Superstars will be a 2 hour show correct? When the switch to 2 hours occurs 5-6 matches a week will be great for it to be on par with its senior brands; I especially like the end when Gabriel turned on Slater really selling the fact that some tag teams are really over with given the roster changes.

Not bad can't wait to see more.

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Nice touch adding the mystery people to the rosters I cant wait to see who they are and the rosters dont look half bad.

There are a few errors like you write Shamus when it should Sheamus and Jimmy and Jay Usos is Jimmy and Jay Uso, they are called Usos as a collective when when separated they are simply Uso.

The most notable picks for me are Reks on Superstars and Miz on Smackdown I'm really itching to see what the future holds in store for them on their new brands.

The show itself was good given its from next week moving forward that Superstars will be a 2 hour show correct? When the switch to 2 hours occurs 5-6 matches a week will be great for it to be on par with its senior brands; I especially like the end when Gabriel turned on Slater really selling the fact that some tag teams are really over with given the roster changes.

Not bad can't wait to see more.

Hey

yea Superstars will be 2 hours, and thanks for the spelling, I'll correct them, should have Smackdown results up by the end of the weekend.

stay tuned...

No_1eddiefan
07-08-2011, 07:28 PM
This is some good stuff man!

I like the rosters, John Morrison on Superstars should be good.

Just a quick question, will there be any new championships? And if not, how will the championship scene work? With three rosters, will there be 3 world championships, or just one where the champion appears on all 3 rosters?

Looking forward to reading some more!

TNA 'The very best'
07-08-2011, 07:53 PM
This is some good stuff man!

I like the rosters, John Morrison on Superstars should be good.

Just a quick question, will there be any new championships? And if not, how will the championship scene work? With three rosters, will there be 3 world championships, or just one where the champion appears on all 3 rosters?

Looking forward to reading some more!

You'll have to wait untill next weeks superstars to seee wha is going to happen with titles :)

No_1eddiefan
07-08-2011, 08:13 PM
You'll have to wait untill next weeks superstars to seee wha is going to happen with titles :)

Ahh okay mate! Looking forward to it!

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Week 1 Smackdown

The pyros go off, and we get a Video Package of what happened on Raw and the Draft on WWE.Com.

Teddy Long’s music hits and out he comes. He Gets In the ring Grabs a mic and says that yesterday he was at WWE HQ for a meeting with HHH and Vince, resulting from the Draft on Raw.
He goes on to say that ‘All good things must come to an end and in 2 hours from now after more than 7 years as on and off as the Smackdown GM, he will be no longer.
Vince and HHH want to move forward with the company and RAW, SUPERSTARS & SMACKDOWN will be getting new GM’s.’’
‘So as this is my last Smackdown as GM he is going out with a bang and promises that this is not the last time you will see him in a WWE ring.’’

He then announces the Main Event for tonight will Be the ‘Old Smackdown stars Vs the New Smackdown stars’

As he heads to the back, On the screen Orton’s Picture comes up then Barrett then Gabriel and this will be the ‘Old’ Smackdown tag team for tonight.

Match One

Mark Henry Wearing a Raw T shirt Makes his way out, and he’s up against JGT

JGT Wins via DQ in 1 min, when he destroys Henry and ends up putting him through the announcers table.

Booker T and Michael Cool talk about what just happened and seeing a new side to JGT.
They Then Talk about the draft and pick up on the fact that Superstars Only Have Jerry Lawler as an announcer and ask if he can do it all by himself.

Backstage segment with Orton, Barrett and Gabriel- With Orton asking if he can trust Barrett with there History- Barrett says that ‘What has happened is bigger than him, Orton, Garbriel or any other superstar and for them to succeed they must work together.’

Match 2

Kane Vs Christian

Christian Wins with a roll up after 10 minute Match

Kane Looks pissed but walks away while Christian Cuts a promo saying that he made a career beating guys in hardcore style matches and he cant wait to move to Superstars and run the show.

Match 3

Beth Phoenix Vs Natalya

Beth Phoenix wins the Match In 8 minutes in a solid match.

After the match they both shake hands, Natalya pulls Beth Close and you can see her lips say ‘See you on superstars.’

Backstage promo with Heath Slater saying that he’s off to Raw on Monday but tonight he still has unfinished business with Gabriel and he will be watching the match very closely tonight but first he has to go and take care of some business.

Match 4

Heath Slater Vs Alex Riley

Heath Slater Wins in 12 Minutes. Good Clean solid match putting both stars over.

Teddy Long is in the back and says that this will be his last match as Smackdown GM,
‘Before I was a GM I use to be a referee’ He Unzips his jacket to reveal a Referee top ‘and tonight as his last act he is GM he is going to be the special guest referee for the main event.

Match 5

Orton, Barrett and Gabriel Vs The Miz, Jack swagger and Daniel Bryan

The Match ends at the 14 minute mark When Brodus Clay destroys the Miz and Orton Picks up the Win with a pin fall.

At The 10 Minute Mark, Brodus Clay comes out and stands on the stage.

As the match comes to a conclusion, The Miz hit’s his finisher on Gabriel and goes for the pin. Long counts to two before he pulls up and grabs his leg. The Miz Looks at him in disbelieve while Teddy slides out of the ring and down to the matt holding his leg.

Clay Makes his way to the ring, gets in. The Miz goes to get a punch in but clay stops him, Orton from behind his a low blow on Miz while Barrett and Gabriel take out Swagger and Bryan.

Clay slams Miz to the Mat, and as he stands up Orton hit’s the RKO.

Long Jumps back in the ring and counts 1-2-3.

Long has a massive smile on his face and raises Orton’s.

Long grabs a microphone and says that he may have been let go as the GM but he is going to be running the show one way or another.

Long Orton Barrett Gabriel and Clay all stand tall in the ring as the show ends.

TNA 'The very best'
07-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Raw Week 2

Scott Stanford and Michael Cole make there way to the announcers table.

HHH’s music hits and here comes the king of kings.

HHH grabs a mic and says that after last week WWE has the world talking and that’s exactly what he wanted. He says ‘The changes have not yet finished, as you all saw last week on Smackdown, all 3 shows will be getting new GM’s and they will have full run of their show, they’ve been able to pick what titles they want, and how they want to determine who becomes champions, The only titles that will be able to be on all 3 shows is the Tag Team Titles and the Woman’s Championship, they will have full control over the rooster and can hire and fire whoever they want. Each show will have one PPV in the year and the remaining PPVs will be cross brands. He says superstars can be traded between shows, but only if the price is right. But it’s time to stop talking and introduce the new Raw GM.

HHHs music plays and Hunter begins to laugh.

He says the he is the Raw GM but any one smart could see that coming. But when he says smart he is talking about people in the back and not the fans, as they are just a bunch of stupid inbreeds. He is the Raw GM and it’s his time to take control, from now on he runs things and there nothing anyone can do about.

Out comes Cena to congratulate HHH on putting his head some far up Vince’s backside that he has finally morphed into him. Cena says that it doesn’t matter who is running the show, he was stripped of his title and he wants it back.

HHH looks up and down from the ceiling comes the title. HHH takes it a gives it to Cena and tells him he can have it.
Cena Looks confused.
HHH says he can have it because it’s his title, Cena Brought it into the company and now Cena can keep it because it means nothing. A second rope lowers from the ceiling with a bag attached to it. HHH takes it and unveils a New WWE title saying that he was sick of looking at the WWE, who’s waste it was around and seeing Cena’s face.

Now he’s in charge he is giving Cena his title and from now on Raw has a new title that isn’t blemished with Cena boring persona. He turns to Cena and tells him to get out of his ring.
Cena Looks at HHH and then the new belt and back to HHH and mutters that’s my title before he walks to the back.

Match 1.

David Hart Smith Vs Mark Henry

D.H Smith wins in 6 Minutes picking up Henry and hitting a running power slam.

Stanford and Cole talk about what Smith just done and ask if he can do that to Henry what will he do in the future.

Match 2

Ted Dibiase/ Trent Barreta Vs The Usos

A good solid Match that ends with Dibiase and Barreta winning at the 11 mark. Dibiase and Barreta work as heels.

HHH is in the Back and its time to find out how the WWE title will be determined.
HHH says that under his house its time for him to develop new stars and the most important thing for him to do is not let Cena get his hands on the title. So Summerslam Raw is going to have a Championship Scramble match, he has picked all the Challengers and they all have one thing in common. They have never been a world Heavy weight Champion in WWE.

The 5 Superstars are:

DH Smith
Chris Masters
Skip Sheffield
Cody Rhodes
Mystery Superstar

He says that we will all have to wait until Summerslam to find out who the Mystery Superstar is.

Match 3

Heath Slater Vs Rey Mysterio Vs Dolph Ziggler

Slater wins in 10 mins pinning Rey, After the Match Ziggler comes in and lays out both Rey and Slater.

Cole Annouces that next weeks Raw will Crown a new Intercontinental title Champion.

Match 4

Kane/Chris Masters Vs Cena

Kane starts off with Cena. Cena gets some shots in but in comes Masters and him and Kane team up.

Kane and Masters destroy Cena and the match ends in a DQ

HHH stands on the ramp and laughs as the show ends.

TNA 'The very best'
07-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Superstars Week 2

The show has a new intro with music from Black Stone Cherry - Blind Man. The new colour of the show is orange.

Jerry Lawler is sat at the announcers table on his own.

In the middle of the ring is a table with two velvet bags on.

The Words GM appear on the screen and then we hear two cars screech and smash.

The New Superstars GM is Mick Foley.

He Gets in the ring and says that its good to be back in a WWE ring. He says that last week he got a call from an old pal of his (he does a crotch chop, in only a goofy style Mick could do) and was asked to be part of the revolution, and how could he turn down the opportunity to run things. He recaps his history of being a hardcore legend and once the WWE commissioner. He then says that he is here to make something big and that he is sure to make Superstars the best WWE Brand. ‘Superstars is going to be about wrestling, with world class athletes and as he is the Hardcore Legend it wouldn’t be right for him to be running a show without and Hardcore in it.

He looks at the table in the ring and says that this leads him too his next point. He takes the first bag and says that he got the short end of the stick when it came to titles as this is a new brand, and that the WHC/WWE title/US Title/ Intercontinental title has been taken by Raw and Smackdown and with the Tag Team Titles and the Diva’s Championship being multi brand, it leaves Superstars without a main title. With that being said he puts his hand in the first bag and takes out the new title and tells the crowd that it will be known as the WSC (World Superstars Championship). He says that the WSC will be the main title of the show and that which ever Wrestler holds it wont just have a title around their waste but they will have the entire brand on there shoulders, but this title wont just be for the heavy weights on the brand or the established stars, any wrestler will be able to hold it, it doesn’t matter if your 7ft plus tall ( a picture of Andre the giant flashes on the screen) or 3 ft tall (Hornswoggle flashes on the screen)
If you show the willingness and the determination to win the title then anyone can win the title.
Foley says that he is in charge and he wants to make an impact straight away so to end the show, every star on the brand has a chance to win the title as they will all be in a battle royal.

Mick grabs the second bag and pulls out the old Hardcore title and says that Superstars is going to be turned up a notch tonight so not only will there be a battle royal to end the show but there will be a hardcore battle royal right now.

As Mick goes to leave the ring he says that he almost forgot one more thing, we can’t have just one announcer call the show and if anyone had noticed they only got one in the draft, so the first thing he done when he found out he was taking over was get on the phone to an old friend and ask him to help him out. Mick points to the ramp as Good ol’ JR music hits and he makes his way to the announcers table.

Mick always goes to the announcers table as he will be joining them for the opening match.

Match 1

Hardcore battle royal for the new Hardcore title
All Wrestlers.

All the Wrestlers are in the ring, some are holding weapons such as chairs Kendo sticks etc, there is tables all around the edge of the ring, and they are ready to go, but all the lights go out. When they go back on. Raven is in the middle of the ring holding a Kendo Stick. Mick says on the announcers table that superstars got one mystery Superstar and he picked Raven.

The Last 6 Wrestlers left in the ring are Tyler Reks/Big Sow/Raven/Huskey Harris in his FCW gimmick/Sheamus/Christian.
They are all looking at each other, there is a chair between Harris and Christian both go to grab it but Harris gets there first and goes to chase Christian but shamus hit’s the Brouge kick on him and knocks him out of the ring. Reks hits Sheamus and knocks him over the rope and straight through a table. Big show hits raven while Harris goes after Reks, big show knocks out Raven but both Reks and Harris spot this and go over to Show and both work together and take out Show. We get a stare down between Reks and Harris, Raven crawls back in the ring and takes out Harris with multiply shots with the kendo stick and Reks picks him up and slams him over the rope.
Raven looks at Reks and then they hug and laugh, Raven raises Reks arms and grabs the Hardcore title and puts it around Reks waist.

Winner and new Hardcore Champion after 14 mins - Tyler Reks.

Match 2

John Morrison Vs Evan Bourne was scheduled but in the battle royal Bourne went to the top rope and Big Sow hit the Knockout punch on him sending him flying through the table on the outside so he is unable to compete.

New Match
John Morrison Vs Mystery Superstar

Morrison is in the ring, holding his ribs from the battle royal, the lights dim and Toixicity from System of a down stars to play. And out comes Christopher Daniels.

Morrison Vs Christopher Daniels ends in 7 minute match when Moon Sault/elbow drop (his new finisher ‘the Angle Killer’)

Match 3

Koslov Vs R Truth

Truth Wins in 8 Mins Carrying on with his lil Jimmy Gimmick.

Match 4

Santino Marella Vs Curt Hawkins

Match ends in a no contest when Beth Phoenix and Natalya come out and rip apart both stars. Beth grabs a mic and says she is sick of not being put in matches because she is female and so is Natalya. And they are going to get themselves noticed from now on.

Match 5

Battle royal for the WSC
All superstars on the rooster - Evan Bourne.

Last 6 men in the match are Christopher Daniels/John Morrison/Harris/Christian/Sheamus/R Truth
Reks was eliminated but climbs back in and takes out Harris.
Christian and Sheamus eliminate each other with a double close line over the rope.
R Truth Starts throwing a fit in the ring shouting at all the little Jimmy’s and that’s it’s a conspiracy that he is in the last 3. So Daniels and JOMO team up and take him out and after the both hit their fineshers on him the both pick him up and chuck him over the rope.
JOMO/Daniels left, 2/3 minutes of going back and fourth Morrison goes to the top rope as Daniels is on the matt but Daniels Jumps up to the top rope and pulls down morrison hitting him with a modified front face code breaker, Morrison flys backwards and over the rope.
Foley comes out and hands Daniels the Title as we end the show with Daniels Celebrating.

S.E. Zero
07-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Agh, how can I say this without sounding like a complete a-hole?

Each show so far although good, tend to be a confusing in terms on how you use the roster especially in this most recent Superstars in which I will focus my thoughts on right now like having the full roster compete twice in two battle royals on the same night, to me its a bit of overkill and seems to be rushed.

To me having 2 battles (one each week with half the roster in each of them) but not crowning the champions on tv but at the PPV instead in a match between the remaining 2 contestants in each of the battle royal would been a more sound idea to stretch out what could be the starting rivalries on route to the PPV but again thats just me.

Still the shows arent half bad but the grammar is. You really need to spell check or at least google the words first if you're unsure as to the way they're written because some mistakes are very and I mean very bad.

Aside from that that everything has been great including the reveal of a mystery superstar being Christopher Daniels and for him to debut in winning fashion especially with the WSC title.

The next few shows I'll be keeping my eye out for so until then good luck.