PDA

View Full Version : Cena to Smackdown?

Mr. McMahon
07-07-2011, 06:22 PM
I was thinking, let's say Cena looses to CM Punk and then gets fired. Punk is WWE Champion, then Vince comes next night on raw and says last night before 12 he stripped Punk off the title and there will be a match to determine the new champion at Summerslam.

The following week on Smackdown, Teddy Long comes out and introduces Cena as the newest member of the Smackdown roster who then enters a feud with Christian to determine the #1 contender for the World title while Orton is in a feud with Sheamus for the title. Teddy Long also mentions that he didn't have any room on Smackdown roster for Cena so he had to draft someone to Raw. He doesn't mention who it is due to a non declaration agreement, but he does mention that the person he drafted won't be a loss to Smackdown.

Next week on Raw, Triple H returns. He says that both Punk and Cena leaving Raw has hurt it, so he decided to come back to even up the rosters. The anonymous GM then say that on Summerslam the WWE title will be defended in a 6 way scrabble match. The participants will be Jack Swagger, The Miz, Triple H, Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, Big Show.

At Summerslam Triple H manages to pin The Miz with the help of a sledge hammer with 30 seconds remaining to become the new WWE Champion. The anonymous Raw GM then says that Triple H should be disqualified for using the sledge hammer, but instead he will defend his title right now in a No Disqualification match against the newest member of the Raw roster that Teddy Long drafted.... The Undertaker!!!

Undertaker and HHH have a nice match, around 12-15 minutes. Undertaker then goes for the tombstone piledriver but HHH manages to give him a low blow, then HHH pedigree's Undertaker but he manages to kick out. HHH gets frustrated and takes out the sledge hammer and destroys Undertaker, hitting him with it again and again and again (kinda like Austin hitting Rock with the chair at WM17) then pedigree again and wins title.

This offcourse leads to HHH turning heel (great), Undertaker taking time out till Wrestlemania... and maybe even turning Miz face (or it could just be Kofi that HHH hits with the hammer if they want to keep Miz heel).

Teddy Long then explains on Smackdown why he said Undertaker won't be a loss for Smackdown, simply because he is never around. Teddy says he is frustrated with Undertaker throughout all these years that he has been GM, Undertaker has done nothing but taken time off and even threatened and hurt Teddy Long. He mentions that he instantly traded Cena for Undertaker because he could rely on Cena always being there, never taking time off and never laying his hands on him.

They could turn Teddy Long heel here, who knows it might freshen up his gimmick and make Smackdown even more interesting. Cena then gives Teddy Long an attitude adjustment after Teddy Long disrespects Undertaker.

LMPunker
07-07-2011, 06:56 PM
i like the idea of getting cena to smackdown cos it was the rocks catch phrase maybe it will be a way to get the rock to appear on his show again,i like teddy long turning heel because hes been doing the same stuff since 2004 just they would have to make the raw gm more of a face as i think it works better with one heel gm and one face gm gives wwe a sense of balance just with triple h as champion would be a bit of a slap in the face to a kofi kingston a guy works hard never gets injured never misses a show maybe have triple h take a drew mcintyre under his wing as i think there are simerlarites between the two

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Due to the lack of top faces on RAW, don't see this happening. I'd like to see Cena on Smackdown, but it isn't going to happen anytime soon IMO.

The Brown One
07-07-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm just saying this right now. Smackdown is my favorite show, and I'd hate to see Cena on it. When the WWE came to my town a few days ago, I loved it, but couldn't help but long for the likes of Bryan, Cara, Barrett, Sheamus, Christian and Rhodes to be there. I'd rather have Cena on the "A" show, where he belongs-lets face it, Cena=MONEY.

Rokudo
07-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Nice storyline, but it's never going to happen.
They could at least turn Teddy Long a heel, though ...

TheRockerGother
07-07-2011, 08:09 PM
I'd rather have Cena and Orton on separate brands.

jrsckilla23
07-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Cena is best wrestler of all time and he's the best entertainer of all time nobody is better than him........ehhhhhh who am I kidding just retire already you PIECE OF MONKEY CRAP!!!. Cena should be drafted back to his daddies Untalented sperm lol j/p he should get drafted to any other company to reinvent his character so he can come back better but i still won't like him cuz i never have since his debut but IMO.

bring the negative feedback LOVE IT!!!

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/Golbez01/Technician.jpg

THEKEVINBRAND
07-07-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm just saying this right now. Smackdown is my favorite show, and I'd hate to see Cena on it. When the WWE came to my town a few days ago, I loved it, but couldn't help but long for the likes of Bryan, Cara, Barrett, Sheamus, Christian and Rhodes to be there. I'd rather have Cena on the "A" show, where he belongs-lets face it, Cena=MONEY.

welcome back Brown One!

Kerrastone
07-07-2011, 10:27 PM
That sounds really good! Damn, just if you were the real Vince!

Russo swerve
07-07-2011, 11:27 PM
Y would the top superstar on raw get traded for somebody who doesnt really wrestle?

Mr. McMahon
07-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Raw will have triple h back full time and Miz as the new baby face, he is way over to represent raw, if he turns face he will skyrocket to Orton's popularity when Orton turned face

jwt15
07-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Punks not going to win he's done with WWE face it

Y2Jryder
07-08-2011, 06:51 AM
Good story bro, till the part that you make HHH Champion. He doesn't need it anymore. And Undertaker isn't coming back till WM

Dude573
07-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Why would a leprichaun become cruiserweight champion? Why would someone be called "The chosen one" only to job? Why would WWE allow John Cena and Randy Orton to bury all their young talent?

Face it, nothing in WWE makes sense anymore...

Markedoutforlife
07-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Raw will have triple h back full time and Miz as the new baby face, he is way over to represent raw, if he turns face he will skyrocket to Orton's popularity when Orton turned face

Orton only turned because of fan reaction. Mostly because of the viper gimmick. Miz can be a face, in tna much the same way fatt hardy is now a heel.

Unfortunately, I wouldnt wish that on tna. Im just disgusted with your ignorance so much so that I wont rant on your ridiculous triple h comment.....ugh