PDA

View Full Version : MITB: Punk vs Cena - What do YOU want to see happen *KEEP IT ALL HERE*

cyanim33
07-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Ok so we all know John Cena is once again going to win at the MITB ppv. My suggestion for creative is to simply have CM Punk win. I dont care how but just have him win. He then ''throws away'' the belt and declares that he doesnt even want the damn thing anymore. We then see a fresh new once again weird goldust find it in the trash because lets face it goldust looks for shiny gold objects in the trash. So now we get cm punk walking away and a goldust back from injury. Goldust finding this belt and carying it around inferiates VKM and he forms a stable to put a stop to it and to get back the belt. Obvioulsy HHH, Drew and I dont care who else are part of the group. HHH mostly because he wants to show CM punk what a TRUE champion he is and plus what he said about him. The only problem is that for a few weeks Goldust gets help from ''misfits'' that are underused and underpushed like cm punk said before he left, like maybe a chris masters or a trent barreta. It finally comes down to them getting the belt back and VKM gets to name his own new champion and at the ceremony the group is in the ring.....My new WWE champion is......HHH walks forward......DREW MCINTYRE!!!! Obviously this doesnt answer the Jonh Cena fired question but they can write him back in a few weeks later like always. I just think this would be a funny and new way to go.....discuss.......

Moose
07-07-2011, 05:43 PM
No offense but I didnt really like it it's a little to far fetched for my taste, however I LOVE the twist with VKM declaring Drew over HHH, that part was good stuff.

helmsley
07-07-2011, 05:45 PM
interesting, i dont see this happening, but i certainly want hhh back, and drew in a main event position

xrxprtyx
07-07-2011, 05:46 PM
yeah i don't really like most of the storyline, i would rather cm punk win, and having to hand the title back, leading to a tournament for the vacant championship, where, similar to the 1998 survivor series, has a great storyline complete with twists and turns leading to a new champion and a return of vince mcmahon's corporation. i would love to see drew get a huge push again, too.

Dude573
07-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Drew definitely needs to go back into the main event, or at least an upper midcarder role, so much talent and promise, jobbing to the jobbers on Superstars :/.

YouCuntSeeMe
07-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Alright here's what I think should happen at MITB. Cena and Punk have been going at it in one of the most fantastic bouts the WWE has had in the past year. Things are looking good for Cena when Punk reverses the AA into a DDT and sets up for the GTS. All of a sudden the lights go out and HHH's music plays. Here comes Hunter dressed in street clothes holding a sledgehammer in his hand. He heads to the ring and gets in with Cena and Punk. Everyone is cheering for The Game when he hits Cena with the hammer. Ref calls for DQ and Cena wins retaining the title.

Triple HHH takes off his leather jacket and reveals a Nexus t-shirt. Here comes McGillicutty and Otunga to celebrate with him. Punk comes into the ring with a mic and the WWE title and says that he doesn't care about the title and gives it to the true champion and the new leader of the New Nexus. Personally I think this can really be played out very well and leave us to wonder what will happen the next night on Raw. Maybe give Del Rio the championship match he should've had at MITB on Raw and have him win it so that Cena and HHH can feud at Summerslam.

BackDaFoosleUp
07-07-2011, 06:16 PM
this entire "storyline" is a prime example of why vince ignores the iwc

Pumpkinhead
07-07-2011, 06:20 PM
You really think they are going to let HHH have a one day reign??

Rockstar83
07-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Eric Cartman: LAME! Tottaly lame

spacespaz
07-07-2011, 06:41 PM
You really think they are going to let HHH have a one day reign??

No Mercy 2007?

Lamar8902
07-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Who do u work for russo???

Lamar8902
07-07-2011, 06:49 PM
this entire "storyline" is a prime example of why vince ignores the iwc

AMEN!!! Dat storyline will never ever I mean eva happen dat sucked as much as Cenas wrestling

Russo swerve
07-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Sounds good to me

THE_CRIPPLER
07-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Throw your top prize and the object your company revolves upon in the trash and have a Bottom of the card has been find it in the trash and just claim it?.... are you kidding me? i owuld never watch WWE again if that happened..... I dont see anything in this storyline i wanna watch. and it seems everyone agrees.

Russo swerve
07-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Lol wtf so u want goldust to find the belt in the trash can like eric young did and form a stable to feud with hhh? -____-

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2011, 07:01 PM
I can see HHH returning after CM Punk leaves. And the idea of Vince choosing Drew over HHH is a very interesting one!! It would be a good way to get Drew back on track.
I think your idea with Goldust there is very idiotic no offense!!

YouCuntSeeMe
07-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Well how about this ya bunch of hypocyrtical @ssholes? Punk has a clean win over Cena and wins the WWE title. As Punk is about to leave with the title Triple H returns and attacks him with a sledgehammer for calling him a "doofus". This would set up for Del Rio to cash in his title shot and win the WWE title and feud with Cena at Summerslam.

RomanFlare
07-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Sounds good to me

I can't tell if this is serious for comedic effect....

As much as I miss seeing Hunter on the screen, this would just be terrible to watch as a fan. I really don't wanna see any screwie endings in this match. (Although theres a 32.333 (repeating of course) chance it'll be a screw).

K-Jammin
07-07-2011, 07:14 PM
You have a crazy imagination bro! ;) Not saying that's a bad thing though. I'm liking the idea of Drew being WWE Champion, not just yet nut in a few months maybe.

S.E. Zero
07-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Well how about this ya bunch of hypocyrtical @ssholes? Punk has a clean win over Cena and wins the WWE title. As Punk is about to leave with the title Triple H returns and attacks him with a sledgehammer for calling him a "doofus". This would set up for Del Rio to cash in his title shot and win the WWE title and feud with Cena at Summerslam.

Oh yeah........what a great way to get your point across, by calling the people who even bothered to take the time to at least give their opinion assholes on what I now know is the most asinine speculation of events a person can come up with not once but twice.

If you were a booker you'd have Russo beat for Idiot ''Writer'' of the Year hands down.

CMRyder
07-07-2011, 07:49 PM
I would break my TV. This would be LAME as hell.

AOF666
07-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Actually it does explain Cena because Punk didn't leave Chicago with the belt, there fore Cena would not be fired.

TNA 'The very best'
07-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Alright here's what I think should happen at MITB. Cena and Punk have been going at it in one of the most fantastic bouts the WWE has had in the past year. Things are looking good for Cena when Punk reverses the AA into a DDT and sets up for the GTS. All of a sudden the lights go out and HHH's music plays. Here comes Hunter dressed in street clothes holding a sledgehammer in his hand. He heads to the ring and gets in with Cena and Punk. Everyone is cheering for The Game when he hits Cena with the hammer. Ref calls for DQ and Cena wins retaining the title.

Triple HHH takes off his leather jacket and reveals a Nexus t-shirt. Here comes McGillicutty and Otunga to celebrate with him. Punk comes into the ring with a mic and the WWE title and says that he doesn't care about the title and gives it to the true champion and the new leader of the New Nexus. Personally I think this can really be played out very well and leave us to wonder what will happen the next night on Raw. Maybe give Del Rio the championship match he should've had at MITB on Raw and have him win it so that Cena and HHH can feud at Summerslam.

i was really liking the bit in bold and then you blew it, Have HHH come out and hit Cena get a DQ so he retains, and then leaves. Have punk say good bye to to fans etc, the next night on Raw Cena comes out and wants to know why?? HHH comes out and cost him the match by DQ because him and vince didnt believe that he could beat Punk on his own and they didnt want him leaving with the title.

Starting a feud with HHH/Vince- Going on from this i would like to see Some one come out and attack Cena, Having HHH the new non leader of a new stable.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-07-2011, 08:41 PM
LOL This thread is overflowing with stupid from the first post.

HHH isn't coming back to any type of full schedule. He seems like he's enjoying his backstage role. I'm sure he'll wrestle again, but never full time.

And Cena get's DQed retaining the title and Punk gives it to HHH?

LOL U DUM.

lewis666m
07-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Its good for things out of the ordinary to happen, so yeah i like the idea. I would however absolutely hate Drew McIntyre as champion!! Not for a long time yet! However i could never see Miz as a champion once upon a time.... Nowadays he is among the best in my opinion.

ihearvoices
07-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Can someone on this site please just take all these suggests as far as the end result of MITB or the Storyline and put it in 1 big thread cause its starting to get annoying to come on the site and see 50 million threads because talking about the same topic just giving different thoughts and views on it. Thank you

alexrules01
07-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Heres what should happen
CM Punk wins and is walking out, and he's saying like "No-one can carry this company like I can" and stuff like that. He then sees someone, and says "But you can" and hands the title to the mystery man. On RAW, its teased who the champ is, and at the end a countdown starts, and out comes the NEW WWE champ, Chris Jericho.
I know that was very brief, cbf typing a crap load out.

ihearvoices
07-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Heres what should happen
CM Punk wins and is walking out, and he's saying like "No-one can carry this company like I can" and stuff like that. He then sees someone, and says "But you can" and hands the title to the mystery man. On RAW, its teased who the champ is, and at the end a countdown starts, and out comes the NEW WWE champ, Chris Jericho.
I know that was very brief, cbf typing a crap load out.

Jericho is not returning this year you people need to understand that, He is too busy with his band touring and working on a new album. Wrestling is the last thing on his mind.

WWTNA Mark
07-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Can someone on this site please just take all these suggests as far as the end result of MITB or the Storyline and put it in 1 big thread cause its starting to get annoying to come on the site and see 50 million threads because talking about the same topic just giving different thoughts and views on it. Thank you

This is true. There is like a million threads about the MITB match between Cena and Punk.

dres1214
07-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Why does HHH have to be involved? Why not have CM Punk win and Del Rio cashes in his MITB "title" and win the WWE Championship. That sets up for Cena to take time off to relax and heal himself. Also it lets the story continue, if WWE plays it out right this can continue for months. Punk takes his time off and when he comes back maybe sets up a fued with Del Rio. So that leaves Cena coming back and getting ready to start the fued with The Rock. I am no booker but to me this seems the most logical way. Who knows, it's WWE.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Cena isn't going anywhere. Win or lose.

ihearvoices
07-07-2011, 09:37 PM
This is true. There is like a million threads about the MITB match between Cena and Punk.

Yeah i don't get how no one is on top of this already every time i make a thread about something from the past it is place in the right space within the hour or if i make a thread that has already been touch on my thread is sent over there within the same day but its like the CM punk promo/ Cm punk & cena & VKM storyline and result has been left alone to be talked about in many threads. It seems like someone is playing favorites here or something lol

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-07-2011, 09:44 PM
When are people going to learn to post their shitty storyline ideas as a blog?

Russo swerve
07-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Did u say this will b the greatest storyline ever lol good one junior.

Markedoutforlife
07-08-2011, 05:16 AM
LOL This thread is overflowing with stupid from the first post.

HHH isn't coming back to any type of full schedule. He seems like he's enjoying his backstage role. I'm sure he'll wrestle again, but never full time.

And Cena get's DQed retaining the title and Punk gives it to HHH?

LOL U DUM.

There are little kids in africa who dont have any stupid and this thread is wasting it!
(quick note) I nearly died laughing as I read these just plain terrible ideas.

Why not just have scsa help cena win and then truth comes out and loses after he cashes in his mitb.... Conspiracy theory lives on and cenation goes home happy. Scsa tell us on raw that adr gets his title shot in a steel cage and rtruth screws cena on raw. This leads to adr giving truth a title shot at the next ppv, but the gm makes it a threeway with cena added to the equation so he hets his rematch. Truth gets his first title run finally leading up to a cena super run to defy all odds and he beats truth down the line .

twoot2
07-08-2011, 06:30 AM
1 of the lamest predictions ever! i mean come on what would Triple H want to do with a bunch of nexus punks and a WWE championship match..nothing. The only time hel come back is a few months before Mania to set up another match with Taker which i hope dont happen cos i dont wanna see the same people in the ring for the 3rd time at Wrestlemania! but i hope HHH actually gets in the ring for a match sometime maybe at Summerslam but i dont know who he would/could face (Not Cena)..

The_Awesome_One
07-08-2011, 07:12 AM
replace HHH with Hornswoggle now that would be epic LOL

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-08-2011, 07:30 AM
There are little kids in africa who dont have any stupid and this thread is wasting it!

Ahahaha,that's awesome. I'm going to have to steal that.

In fact, you just got sig'd my friend.

Markedoutforlife
07-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Ahahaha,that's awesome. I'm going to have to steal that.

In fact, you just got sig'd my friend.

Thank you, and your welcome.

Y2Jryder
07-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Sounds good to me

lol you're funny:p

cyanim33
07-08-2011, 03:14 PM
I just wanted a way for goldust to come back as he is one of the only attitude era guys left and is comic gold. Also for drew to get a push and for a semi-new stable as i am one for them. I have always liked em dating back to the NWO wolfpack.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-09-2011, 01:55 AM
I recently was in a conversation with one of my friends and some sort of possible epiphany came out. Everyone knows my stance on what could possibly happen at MitB next week:

Punk WILL walk out of there with the WWE Championship. He'll more than likely lose the match but in the end, he'll annihilate Cena and take off through the crowd with the Championship. VKM will fire Cena and the PPV will go off the air.

This will be done to let Cena take his break also considering he has a ton of nagging injuries. This will allow him to come back around Rumble time and potentially face Punk within the confines of The Rumble itself. Also, with Punk leaving with the Championship this will allow them to use the new belt that's been made for almost a year and a half now and start a Tournament to possibly end at SummerSlam to crown a new Champion. Not to mention the MitB winner will still be lingering.

That's what I said and personally, I'd like to see it. But I think with the recent conversation maybe something else needs to be looked at. Here's what went down: [I was the only one drunk mind you.]

Friend: "Did you see promo punk cut in Australia with Cena in the ring with him? Where he basically showed Cena love, told him he respected him shook his hand and left?"

Me: "Yeah dude, that was pretty sick man. Did you see the one where they surrounded him and did all the finishing moves?"

Friend: "No, I have to look that up...lol. The one with him and Cena gave me an idea. What if at MitB they did a reverse "Montreal Screw Job" ...instead of Vince screwing the wrestlers, the wrestlers screw Vince? Cena purposefully drops the belt to Punk, gets fired and he and Punk start a renegade nWo type thing where they just show up with the belt and do as they please. Maybe with other guys who chose to leave like Jericho or whatever joining them? Giving Cena the long awaited heel turn that is probably inevitable with The Rock.

Me: "That sounds interesting actually. Wow... I think that gives them too much credit though lol."

Friend: "Yeah, the creative isn't that smart lol."

But, as I was thinking... maybe that is smart. Maybe that's the smartest thing I've heard in a while. I don't know about you guys but, I feel that could be something interesting as hell to completely rock THE 'E! It may be the booze thinking that for me but, I reckon that would be one helluva and amazing twist. Thoughts?

jordan1995
07-09-2011, 01:59 AM
good thought but it wont happen cena wont be turning heel any time soon ..hes over with the kids and the kids buy his merchandise :(

nrb6304
07-09-2011, 02:36 AM
killer idea right there! WAY KILLER IDEA!!!

Personally I think that CM Punk wins the WWE title from John Cena and then the RAW MITB winner cashes in on Punk before the PPV goes off the air. That way Punk gets the shock win, Cena loses the title, and he doesn't get fired because CM Punk never left the PPV without the belt. Plus it gives CM Punk a chance to hit the indy scene being able to say "former WWE champion"

Enforcer23
07-09-2011, 03:30 AM

Personally I think that CM Punk wins the WWE title from John Cena and then the RAW MITB winner cashes in on Punk before the PPV goes off the air. That way Punk gets the shock win, Cena loses the title, and he doesn't get fired because CM Punk never left the PPV without the belt. Plus it gives CM Punk a chance to hit the indy scene being able to say "former WWE champion"

agreed great idea and could really work but i have a bad feeling MITB is ganna end the gayest way possible hahahah

Viper
07-09-2011, 04:04 AM
a heel cashing in the mitb against another heel wont work ... look what happened to jack swagger.

The Brown One
07-09-2011, 04:43 AM

Plus Punk will be the second wrestler in WWE history to have held the ECW, WHC, and WWE championships (the first being Kane), and he will have done it in a fraction of the time that Kane did. I'm actually really hoping that Punk wins the title!

The_Awesome_One
07-09-2011, 04:46 AM
a heel cashing in the mitb against another heel wont work ... look what happened to jack swagger.

who said heel was gonna win money in the bank???

Tommy Thunder
07-09-2011, 05:12 AM
This is a very interesting idea!! But like your friend said at the end, WWE creative aren't that smart!!

Skycy
07-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Punk vs Cena, they shake hands and then go fight (great fight) then
CM Punk wins, Vince comes out and fire Cena, Punk doesnt want that, cuz he respects Cena and gives title to Vince so that Cena isnt fired.
Then Cena also doesnt want that cuz he needs to keep the title and now the most important moment... im out of inspiration xD

But Cena stays and Punk leaves or have a break and then comes back. Everybody happy ;D

evilash
07-09-2011, 06:50 AM
I think the idea that's being discussed - with CM Punk winning then someone cashing in the Money in the Bank and taking the WWE Title off of him - is likely to happen. I think CM Punk will win, with CM Punk's Chicago hometown crowd going nuts. CM Punk then cuts a promo that ends in him and John Cena shaking hands and burying the hatchet. As Cena leaves the ring to give Punk the spotlight, RAW Money in the Bank winner, Alberto Del Rio, will cash in the briefcase and defeat Punk, making him the new WWE Champion! On RAW, Del Rio brags about his win only to be confronted by Cena. Del Rio then states that he "saved" Cena's career, because if Punk walked out the building with the WWE Title, Vince McMahon would have fired him. This will then be the build-up for the proposed WWE Championship Match between John Cena and Albert Del Rio at Summerslam. And, also, on Raw, since Del Rio is a character of "class", if you will, he dumps the current WWE Title belt and debuts the new WWE Title belt, which, as we've heard, WWE have laying in wait to debut of TV.

Viper
07-09-2011, 08:04 AM
who said heel was gonna win money in the bank???

"They" did.

ELNIOJR
07-09-2011, 08:36 AM
good thought but it wont happen cena wont be turning heel any time soon ..hes over with the kids and the kids buy his merchandise :(

http://afhimelfarb.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/not-again-picard_21.jpg

eboy
07-09-2011, 08:37 AM
I recently was in a conversation with one of my friends and some sort of possible epiphany came out. Everyone knows my stance on what could possibly happen at MitB next week:

That's what I said and personally, I'd like to see it. But I think with the recent conversation maybe something else needs to be looked at. Here's what went down: [I was the only one drunk mind you.]

Friend: "Did you see promo punk cut in Australia with Cena in the ring with him? Where he basically showed Cena love, told him he respected him shook his hand and left?"

Me: "Yeah dude, that was pretty sick man. Did you see the one where they surrounded him and did all the finishing moves?"

Friend: "No, I have to look that up...lol. The one with him and Cena gave me an idea. What if at MitB they did a reverse "Montreal Screw Job" ...instead of Vince screwing the wrestlers, the wrestlers screw Vince? Cena purposefully drops the belt to Punk, gets fired and he and Punk start a renegade nWo type thing where they just show up with the belt and do as they please. Maybe with other guys who chose to leave like Jericho or whatever joining them? Giving Cena the long awaited heel turn that is probably inevitable with The Rock.

Me: "That sounds interesting actually. Wow... I think that gives them too much credit though lol."

Friend: "Yeah, the creative isn't that smart lol."

But, as I was thinking... maybe that is smart. Maybe that's the smartest thing I've heard in a while. I don't know about you guys but, I feel that could be something interesting as hell to completely rock THE 'E! It may be the booze thinking that for me but, I reckon that would be one helluva and amazing twist. Thoughts?

Wow Really Intresting I Think its more and it all fits if this happens i'll be Very Happy

shambo2k9
07-09-2011, 08:46 AM
CM Punk wins the title, then run through the crowd with it. The WWE roster run out the locker room and chase him but punk loses them. Hes about to get to the arena exit when out of no where he gets hit by the COBRA and santino saves the day. oh and yea cena gets fired.

http://ideagirlconsulting.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/santino-marella-wwe-the-cobra-move-vs-charlie-sheen-and-bronx-zoo-cobra-battle.jpg

ELNIOJR
07-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Quoting CM Punk:

July 17th 2011, will be the most Historic day, not only in the carreer of CM Punk's, its gonna be a Historic day to the WWE as a Whole

MITB is Going to be HUGE! At Least I/We Hope! So this could be Possible...

PS: Im glad this time you used THE 'E once :D Just Kidding...

Grind_Bastard
07-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Reverse screwjob...

I like it, man, it will definitely catch many by surprise, and althugh it is not 100% original (it's still a screwjob) it hasn't been seen on TV, so it's a different story.

But tbh, I don't think this will happen.

AOF666
07-09-2011, 11:23 AM
What if by a slim chance they read this and steal your idea?

nrb6304
07-09-2011, 11:31 AM
realistically? John Cena pins CM Punk after one AA.

TwoTone
07-09-2011, 11:52 AM
I think the idea that's being discussed - with CM Punk winning then someone cashing in the Money in the Bank and taking the WWE Title off of him - is likely to happen. I think CM Punk will win, with CM Punk's Chicago hometown crowd going nuts. CM Punk then cuts a promo that ends in him and John Cena shaking hands and burying the hatchet. As Cena leaves the ring to give Punk the spotlight, RAW Money in the Bank winner, Alberto Del Rio, will cash in the briefcase and defeat Punk, making him the new WWE Champion! On RAW, Del Rio brags about his win only to be confronted by Cena. Del Rio then states that he "saved" Cena's career, because if Punk walked out the building with the WWE Title, Vince McMahon would have fired him. This will then be the build-up for the proposed WWE Championship Match between John Cena and Albert Del Rio at Summerslam. And, also, on Raw, since Del Rio is a character of "class", if you will, he dumps the current WWE Title belt and debuts the new WWE Title belt, which, as we've heard, WWE have laying in wait to debut of TV.

This sounds about right

Markedoutforlife
07-09-2011, 12:05 PM
CM Punk wins the title, then run through the crowd with it. The WWE roster run out the locker room and chase him but punk loses them. Hes about to get to the arena exit when out of no where he gets hit by the COBRA and santino saves the day. oh and yea cena gets fired.

http://ideagirlconsulting.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/santino-marella-wwe-the-cobra-move-vs-charlie-sheen-and-bronx-zoo-cobra-battle.jpg

Santino? Gotta love a liitle irony. Entertainment like this killed wrestling. Wtf is the cobra? A vulan deathlock variation? I dont understand santinos little song and dance. Isnt vlad supposed to be a sambo expert? Why hasnt he received a legit push? Ok im ranting off topic now sorry homies.

helmsley
07-09-2011, 01:08 PM
sounds like a very interesting idea, i would love that to happen

masakaritko
07-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Ok, so I've read all the scenarios that everyone has thought of from Cena winning to Punk walking out with the title to even having Punk win just to lose it to the MITB winner. I even read someone going as far as to say there could be a reverse screwjob where punk and cena screw vince. Here is my scenario:

I'd like to see punk walk out with the title. But lets forget about punk and cena for a second. Did everyone forget about Orton and Christian? What about who's going the win the MITB matches? My picks for the MITB matches are Del Rio getting the Raw MITB and possibly either Justin Gabriel or Daniel Bryan getting the smackdown MITB. Now lets say Christian manages to beat Orton. The smackdown winner cashes in and wins. immediately after that, Del Rio, or whoever gets it, cashes in on that person making the World title change hands 3 times in one night. This same scenario could go for Cena and Punk, but I don't think WWE really want's to take away from the possible shock factor that Cena and Punk could create on their own. A MITB winner taking the spotlight away from Cena/Punk just wouldn't seem like the best thing to do. What are your thoughts on this scenario?

HeelTurn
07-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Yeah the blue MITB case is for SD only, the red one is for RAW only. Del Rio, if he wins would only be able to cash in on the WWE champ, and Barrett for example could only cash in on the World Champion.

Y2J___Y2J
07-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah people seem to be over-looking the rest of the card which only shows how good CM Punk is.. but my guess about MITB is as good as anyone else's.
The PPV should be good and I cannot wait to see how it ALL plays out..

AOF666
07-09-2011, 04:36 PM
It looks like either Christian or Sheamus might win the title. Besides we didn't forget, WWE hasn't been making a big deal about the rest of the matches.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-09-2011, 05:26 PM
I honestly could not tell you another match outside:
Punk v Cena
SD! MITB
Raw MITB

Russo swerve
07-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Y cant ppl understand that the mitb is for that specific brand raw is for raw and sd is for sd.

nrb6304
07-09-2011, 06:11 PM
the fact that everybody in the world is concentrating solely on the CM Punk/Cena match is the sign of a good angle. Everybody is dying to see just what exactly happens with CM Punk and John Cena. The fact that we're getting another awesome Christian and Randy Orton match, 2 MITB ladder matches and nobody is talking about it shows just how much great CM Punk IS and how great WWE Creative CAN BE.

thetheme
07-09-2011, 07:33 PM
I posted the senario about Christian winning the World Heavyweight Championship and getting cashed in on. People would be pissed if Christian won it and only held it for minutes or seconds.

As far as Cena and Punk goes, it is good to see the fans curious as to what's going to happen and have their own guesses. It's not as predictable as usual. The Money in the Bank matches, the two title matches, many wanting Punk to stay, many wanting Cena and Orton to lose, Vince playing a part, possible cashing in on one or both titles. All of that has the chances to make this PPV even better than this years Wrestlemania.

Enforcer23
07-09-2011, 08:16 PM
ok cold hard facts is punk isint ganna be in wwe for a bit so its not ganna end on his shoulders i just dont see it happening so its the MITB winner or cena

stevieg1237
07-09-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm all for Wade Barrett winning the Smackdown MITB match. They need at least one more main guy in the top contendership who has a future in the company, and he fits perfectly. And possibly Daniel Bryan or Sheamus winning, can't really see anyone else. (It better not be Cara or I'll shoot myself!)

zapphoman
07-09-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm all for Wade Barrett winning the Smackdown MITB match. They need at least one more main guy in the top contendership who has a future in the company, and he fits perfectly. And possibly Daniel Bryan or Sheamus winning, can't really see anyone else. (It better not be Cara or I'll shoot myself!)

I don't see Daniel Bryan winning simply because Cody Rhodes and he haven't had a PPV match yet and their rivaliry is one of the best in the WWE right now(other than Christian and RO-64). It will be Sheamus or Wade Barrett with about 80% of the chance being Sheamus.

xrxprtyx
07-09-2011, 11:03 PM
so... how in the world is that a new scenario? smackdown had their mitb winner cash in immediately last year. it would be very, very stupid for smackdown to go down that same path again. they should have the sd mitb winner wait months to cash in, so that more viewers watch, anticipating when they'll cash in, and hopefully they don't cash until a live show to keep the suspense in full force.

i think that alberto del rio is an x-factor at this ppv (and yet he's NOT going to win raw's mitb). he will likely get to have a match with the cena/punk winner immediately after that match, especially if punk wins. (after all he did win that #1 contender match). I would say their best possible move would be to bring batista back (or possibly bobby lashley), similar to what happened after cena won the elimination chamber in 2010.

The Hit Man
07-10-2011, 03:42 PM
No one will be cashing their briefcase in during the MITB PPV.