PDA

View Full Version : What's the go with Joey Mercury?

Gappodum
07-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Is he going to return in the ring anytime soon?

steveorton
07-07-2011, 08:29 AM
I think he is one of those who will be released soon, I'm jus sayin...

K-Jammin
07-07-2011, 09:01 AM
He's currently a trainer for FCW i think, still recovering from surgery but i doubt we will see him wrestling again by the sound of things.

HolyJose2391
07-07-2011, 09:15 AM
I thought he was released? oh well Interesting thing about Joey though I work at a bank and Joey Mercury came in and made a deposit at the bank I work at. my coworker came in and asked me if I watched WWE and I was like yea I do and she asked me if I knew the name Adam Birch and I got all excited because I knew it was Mercury it was pretty cool having any WWE Superstar coming in

AOF666
07-07-2011, 10:43 AM
I didn't know he still works for WWE

S.E. Zero
07-07-2011, 11:03 AM
He's training FCW talents.

I say if they dont plan on using him on TV, rather then letting him go keep him in his current role; its not like these FCW talents are going to train themselves, they need a few seasoned vets down there to show em the ropes on how to work for the 'E.

I think he's fitting of the role of trainer right now, so why change it?

sincara
07-07-2011, 12:04 PM
He's training FCW talents.

I say if they dont plan on using him on TV, rather then letting him go keep him in his current role; its not like these FCW talents are going to train themselves, they need a few seasoned vets down there to show em the ropes on how to work for the 'E.

I think he's fitting of the role of trainer right now, so why change it?

2nd this comment

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Joey Mercury is currently working as a trainer in FCW (alongside guys like Ricky Steamboat) while recovering from a torn pectoral muscle.
The fact that his bio has been removed from the roster tells me they don't plan on using him in a wrestling capacity anytime soon, and I think that's for the best. Mercury is never going to go anywhere as a singles guy in WWE, despite how good he is in the ring.
The only way I'd like to see him back in the ring, is if he and John Morrison re-form MNM. They were a good and entertaining tag team with Melina, and we all know that WWE need tag teams. However, I think WWE want Morrison asa singles guy, so this is unlikely to happen in the immediate future.
They could create a new tag team with Mercury and someone (Barretta perhaps? Or someone from FCW?). Mercury is a good tag team guy, and could help a younger superstar along.

Viper
07-07-2011, 05:45 PM
is mercury still bald these days??