PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Survivor Series Championship Tournament

xrxprtyx
07-07-2011, 03:56 AM
found the whole tournament ppv is available on youtube, best ppv ever. the other matches are cut out, women's, tag team championship matches. i really wish they would do a ppv tournament for the championship once a year, every survivor series. not king of the ring tho, the championship needs to be at stake. this was the greatest storyline ever, although i don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it. here's the link for part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3wVxxVlrJ4

would be interesting for ppl's thoughts on who should be in a championship tournament, one for raw, one for smackdown, and the storylines you would have go on throughout like this tournament did.

jordan1995
07-07-2011, 05:42 PM
yeah the rock hell turn to win the world tittle ..but tbh i hate tournament all in one night such as king of the ring..however the rock and the beginning of the corporation was awesome

helmsley
07-07-2011, 05:55 PM
i think they should bring back this kind of tournaments, maybe a sort of king of the ring ppv but with wwe championship opportunity

LMPunker
07-07-2011, 07:04 PM
icant find the final part to the rock mankind match anywhere because of ppvs being co branded i dont see how they can do this big a tournement in one night again unless its on a raw hour special of raw but i cant see wwe giving away a tounrement with a title init for free