PDA

View Full Version : it makes me sick to my stomach :mad:

wwefan007
07-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Okay so i get next year wrestlemania is going to be in Miami Florida But i don't think The Rock deserves to be in the hall of fame before Edge. The Rock basically is like Goldberg he came got what he wanted and left while The Rock was off playing a tooth fairy edge was here hurting his body just to entertain us i know a lot of you will say ohh well he came back a couple times no i don't count making an appearance every few years via satellite because frankly Dwayne or The Rock (dont really know what to call him) is a fake lying ass jabroni . I for once actually am hoping cena whoops the rocks ass at wrestlemania because i actually kinda hate the rock he is a liar he says he loves the wwe oh well then where has he been for the last couple years not in wwe that's for sure, in closing the rock should NOT be in the hall of fame
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001823907/12857403_69501_kelso_burn_xlarge.gif

SESAfro
07-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Amen my brotha! *catches the 'Holy Ghost'*

My thoughts exactly. He shouldn't even be in the WrestleMania. Just go back to Hollywood and try to keep your legacy the way it was.

zapphoman
07-07-2011, 12:26 AM
I agree. He lied to us. He said he wasn't going to leave again. Look at what he does as soon as the match is set up. He sticks around for his ass kissing parade then high tails it. pretty messed up.

HolyJose2391
07-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Did it ever once occur that this is all storyline? That The Rock leaves while Cena lives and breathesn WWE. It's Hogan vs. Rock all over again. While HoGan turned his back on WWE and tried to relive his glory days in WCW The Rock was making a name for himself in WWE. Same goes for this. Just my insight though

ut11smithcor
07-07-2011, 12:33 AM
All of you guys just bitching about the rock, stfu really someone close this thread, nothing but people bitching and being jealous, Hes done more in his short wrestling career than Cena has ever done in his so just give it a rest, its not like u are his kid and he abandoned you, stfu and dont buy WM then. god. people are so damn ignorant it "makes me sick"

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Oh God. I find it almost laughable that just a year ago, everyone was yearning and praying that the Rock would return to wrestling. He does that, lets people know he will be wrestling at Wrestlemania next year and will be around from time to time, and what does he get in return? Heat.

Face it. Rocky has moved on with his life and he is no longer tied to wrestling. Who said he has to be? I respect the guys who choose not to let the wrestling business run their lives. He came back to let you guys know he still cares enough to show up and give us a few laughs here and there. As for returning as a full time wrestler, it looks like those days are over and we just need to accept it. I think that is why people are pissed off at him. They wanted The Rock to return to wrestling for one last run and, apparently, it does not seem like he will be doing that. So people begin hating him like spoiled brats because he isn't giving them what they want. Yes, he did say, "he will never leave us again" but maybe he meant it in a figurative way as in "I will never disown my loyalty to the business again" you know? I doubt he said he will be returning to WWE for one last run. Rocky is out of runs sadly. He wants to move on with his life and be a hollywood actor. Guess what? He has given me enough great matches and great promos to deserve to do whatever the hell he wants.

If WWE wants to put him in the HoF, I say he deserves to be in there as much as HBK and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Me personally, I do think it is a bit early to put him in. Then again, I felt it was too early to put in HBK and Austin too, so why not put the Rock in? Let's not let our personal judgment cloud up facts. Rocky is one of the most entertaining superstars to ever enter WWE. Some may even argue THE most entertaining superstar to ever enter WWE. He has numerous titles belts, numerous great matches, numerous classic promos, and the only wrestler to be a sucessful actor in Hollywood to boot. I don't care what anyone says, he deserves a HoF spot.

ut11smithcor
07-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Oh God. I find it almost laughable that just a year ago, everyone was yearning and praying that the Rock would return to wrestling. He does that, lets people know he will be wrestling at Wrestlemania next year and will be around from time to time, and what does he get in return? Heat.

Face it. Rocky has moved on with his life and he is no longer tied to wrestling. Who said he has to be? I respect the guys who choose not to let the wrestling business run their lives. He came back to let you guys know he still cares enough to show up and give us a few laughs here and there. As for returning as a full time wrestler, it looks like those days are over and we just need to accept it. I think that is why people are pissed off at him. They wanted The Rock to return to wrestling for one last run and, apparently, it does not seem like he will be doing that. So people begin hating him like spoiled brats because he isn't giving them what they want. Yes, he did say, "he will never leave us again" but maybe he meant it in a figurative way as in "I will never disown my loyalty to the business again" you know? I doubt he said he will be returning to WWE for one last run. Rocky is out of runs sadly. He wants to move on with his life and be a hollywood actor. Guess what? He has given me enough great matches and great promos to deserve to do whatever the hell he wants.

If WWE wants to put him in the HoF, I say he deserves to be in there as much as HBK and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Me personally, I do think it is a bit early to put him in. Then again, I felt it was too early to put in HBK and Austin too, so why not put the Rock in? Let's not let our personal judgment cloud up facts. Rocky is one of the most entertaining superstars to ever enter WWE. Some may even argue THE most entertaining superstar to ever enter WWE. He has numerous titles belts, numerous great matches, numerous classic promos, and the only wrestler to be a sucessful actor in Hollywood to boot. I don't care what anyone says, he deserves a HoF spot.

Well said.

Snair
07-07-2011, 12:55 AM

My thoughts exactly.Rock has done enough for his HOF induction.

SESAfro
07-07-2011, 12:57 AM

If he truly moved on, why would he play with our emotions? Tell us he wasnt leaving then don't hear from him again? It just doesn't make sense. Try to make up for "hosting" WrestleMania for something that MAY change? It's silly really.

His credentials are all there, multiple title reign one THE best entertainers in the business, but why risk it all by diluting what was already there? I don't want to still be watching wrestling in 20 years and The Roxk coming back for one more match. Exaggerated? Yes, but we all know it's possible. All I ask is to mean watch you say and say what you mean.

zapphoman
07-07-2011, 01:03 AM
If he truly moved on, why would he play with our emotions? Tell us he wasnt leaving then don't hear from him again? It just doesn't make sense. Try to make up for "hosting" WrestleMania for something that MAY change? It's silly really.

His credentials are all there, multiple title reign one THE best entertainers in the business, but why risk it all by diluting what was already there? I don't want to still be watching wrestling in 20 years and The Roxk coming back for one more match. Exaggerated? Yes, but we all know it's possible. All I ask is to mean watch you say and say what you mean.

Exactly! If he didn't mean it, then he shouldn't of said it. Thats the reason why I'm mad about it. It was great seeing him again, loved the promos and everything. but don't wave that in front of the hardcore WWE fans and expect them to understand why you are leaving once again.

jrsckilla23
07-07-2011, 01:05 AM

Exactly!!! and you just killed all of these Cena fans. Since The Rock left I was still watching WWE to see when he would come back even though it took him 7 long years at least i still got to cheer for The Undertaker (I guess retired), Shawn Michaels (Retired), Triple H (I guess Retired), Edge (Retired), Cm Punk, Batista (No Longer), Christian and Chris Jericho (No Longer) but when he Return it was the best thing it happen in the WWE in a very very long time. The Rock gave us something we have been asking for in 7 years and that his presence in the WWE enough said.

Snair
07-07-2011, 01:10 AM
There was no good reason for any of die hard WWE to believe that the Rock was hinting at one more run in WWE when he said he was never gonna leave.All he meant was he would never ignore the fans and their support..

Sony
07-07-2011, 01:21 AM
So, the rock should give up his movie career (which is mediocre at best) and return to wrestling for the fans who are upset that he "toys with their emotions"! Lets check the pros and cons to this situation, shall we.

PROS:
- the wrestling fans have something to cheer for (until they realize that because of the poor writing, the Rock is not as great as he once was)
- is there another reason for the Rock to return? I mean is there anything in it for him?

CONS:
- as mediocre as his film career has been, he probably still earns more money then he did working for VKM.
- Possibly he may get recognized by people who are not wrestling fans....added fame!
- No longer has to put his body through the strain of the WWE schedule
- No longer has to be risking his body and health on a nightly basis...his stunt men can do it for him now!

Its Ironic that the cons are all Pros when you look at it from The Rocks perspective! At the end of the day, he chose what made more sense. 99% of the people who read these forums would have done the same thing also. Stop complaining...its over!

stinger13
07-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Can't punish the Rock for wanting to do something else. He helped the "attitude" era be as great as wwF fans remembered it. His impact and the money he brought in to the company alone makes him Hall of Fame worthy...let alone all of the titles he has won. So for you rock haters on this thread you can type up your hate message on your computer, shine it up real nice, turn that son of a b*tch sideways and stick it straight up all your candy asses.

Sony
07-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Can't punish the Rock for wanting to do something else. He helped the "attitude" era be as great as wwF fans remembered it. His impact and the money he brought in to the company alone makes him Hall of Fame worthy...let alone all of the titles he has won. So for you rock haters on this thread you can type up your hate message on your computer, shine it up real nice, turn that son of a b*tch sideways and stick it straight up all your candy asses.

Quoting the Rock is damn cheesy...please don't embarrass yourself like that again. Its almost as bad as saying the opposite of what you mean and then finishing the sentence with a "NOT". Please...no seriously...no more.

stinger13
07-07-2011, 01:31 AM
Quoting the Rock is damn cheesy...please don't embarrass yourself like that again. Its almost as bad as saying the opposite of what you mean and then finishing the sentence with a "NOT". Please...no seriously...no more.

People still don't finish sentences with "NOT"?

Lamar8902
07-07-2011, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=wwefan007;173879]Okay so i get next year wrestlemania is going to be in Miami Florida But i don't think The Rock deserves to be in the hall of fame before Edge. The Rock basically is like Goldberg he came got what he wanted and left while The Rock was off playing a tooth fairy edge was here hurting his body just to entertain us i know a lot of you will say ohh well he came back a couple times no i don't count making an appearance every few years via satellite because frankly Dwayne or The Rock (dont really know what to call him) is a fake lying ass jabroni . I for once actually am hoping cena whoops the rocks ass at wrestlemania because i actually kinda hate the rock he is a liar he says he loves the wwe oh well then where has he been for the last couple years not in wwe that's for sure, in closing the rock should NOT be in the hall of fame

DAMN chill out man how old are u wwe fanboy??? Look The Rock deserves to be in the wwe HOF he has done everything in side that wrestling ring the guy brought smackdown yes the show he fought legends had 5 star matches memrable matches the guy brought entertainment to wwe when it was all about attitude The Rock is a legend and he left cause the guy is a fucking movie star he makes movies not straight to DVD movies theater movies big time movies he makes millions he's good at it sometimes he's moved on but for 1night at Wrestlemania he's coming back for u and u bitch about it WTF is wrong with u hey be glad he's coming to give u something to watch even doe is with Cena and The Rock doesn't deserve the main event at mania but that Wrestlemania is going to sell like crazy and no Cena won't win sorry. But man chill out edge will be there soon but The Rock deserves to be there he brought everybodys mic game to a whole new level he deserves it

jordan1995
07-07-2011, 01:41 AM
the rock deserves to be in the hall of fame anybody hu thinks other wise was born in 2002 or in a coma through the 90s

zapphoman
07-07-2011, 01:45 AM
lol its funny all this over five words. All I can say is the WWE fans are the reason he is such a success. The Rock and the WWE fans are the reason why a dead franchise like The Fast and The Furious made over 83 million in its first weekend with its latest installment Fast Five. The Rock wouldn't be a big phenomenal icon without the fans and all the fans are going to get is a couple of pre made videos, four Raw appearances, and a promise to go up against Cena next year? Do you all think a little bit of honesty is to much to ask for? Ever since he left there hasn't been a word from him. Not going to turn his back on us? He already has. He doesn't care about the fans. All he cares about is the massive amount of money he's going to make off them. And I bet that come Wrestlemania 28 that match is going to be just as big of a disappointment as Brock and Goldberg and after that the WWE fans will never see him again unless its in a movie of course.

timfeyenoord
07-07-2011, 02:15 AM
I bet that if he stayed verybody would be bitching about him taking up the time for younger talent

xrxprtyx
07-07-2011, 02:47 AM
I bet that if he stayed verybody would be bitching about him taking up the time for younger talent

EXACTLY. Same with Bret Hart, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, and all the other guys who aren't there to wrestle. It's great for a surprise appearance every now and then, this is just not an era for many managers, special commish's, or any other roles the WWE used to have.

Chavo
07-07-2011, 03:04 AM
People still don't finish sentences with "NOT"?

Here's proof of sentences ending in not. Oh you didn't mean in that context? I'm truly sorry.............NOT

Sully
07-07-2011, 03:22 AM
The Rock is already considered a legend in the WWE, he can cut a great promo, and fight a good match. But the only reason they are going to put him in the HOF, is so they can get it out of the way while they have the chance. Obviously he's Hall of Fame material, and obviously he's no coming back, so why not just get it out of the way.

Edge JUST retired, and I think Edge would be insulted, if they put him in so soon, just because he was injured. And who knows, you're not Edge, maybe the entire injury is an angle. Just because Edge and the WWE say he's going through pain and had problems, doesn't mean it's true. It wouldn't be the first time they did something like this. I mean I think Edge would be perfect to cut that type of promo too. It'd be great to push them into a whole new era.

But I highly doubt that, plus people took the Edge leaving so hard, that they'd be pissed out of their minds if they found out it was an angle. Regardless, give Edge awhile before he get's in the hall of fame. The Rock retired years ago, Edge retired this year. One of the only ones I can think of like that is HBK, and even HBK has been in the business long enough to get that treatment. Edge is HOF worthy no doubt, but give him time. The Rock's time is now.

Lowki
07-07-2011, 04:27 AM
The Rock should be inducted into the hall of fame. Actually EVERYONE else before should be stripped of their honour and the Rock just be in there on his own, just to piss some of you people off.

How did the rock pull a goldberg? I can't even remember the Rock returning to promote anything. Who says that Creative even wants him on Raw every week eh? OP is an idiot.
You don't see Stone cold on Raw every single week, he is doing the same thing the Rock is doing (but has a lot less on his schedule than The Rock so can make more appearances). For you to criticize "Dwayne" for everything he did in the past is disrespectful and it's idiots like you that bring a bad name to fans.

The reason the Rock isn't on TV atm is because he's filming and The Rock coming back every other week would certainly take away from any fued Cena has before Wrestlemania. If The Rock didn't care about the WWE or its fans, he wouldn't have come back in the first place. Rock is ten times the 'wrestler' or 'entertainer' Edge was.

Lowki
07-07-2011, 04:32 AM
So, the rock should give up his movie career (which is mediocre at best) and return to wrestling for the fans who are upset that he "toys with their emotions"! Lets check the pros and cons to this situation, shall we.

PROS:
- the wrestling fans have something to cheer for (until they realize that because of the poor writing, the Rock is not as great as he once was)
- is there another reason for the Rock to return? I mean is there anything in it for him?

CONS:
- as mediocre as his film career has been, he probably still earns more money then he did working for VKM.
- Possibly he may get recognized by people who are not wrestling fans....added fame!
- No longer has to put his body through the strain of the WWE schedule
- No longer has to be risking his body and health on a nightly basis...his stunt men can do it for him now!

Its Ironic that the cons are all Pros when you look at it from The Rocks perspective! At the end of the day, he chose what made more sense. 99% of the people who read these forums would have done the same thing also. Stop complaining...its over!
1.He gets to do what he did in WWE, on a larger scale (entertainment wise).
2.Instead of travelling for 300 days a year, he now gets tons of time to spend with his family. If the OP would rather the Rock just stay in WWE on a full time schedule, with this PG writing, rather than spend time with his family and make the odd appearance now and again, then he really is a selfish asshat.

Couldn't agree more with you Sony.

ELNIOJR
07-07-2011, 05:05 AM
I Think The Rock says it Best! This was his Last Goal, people! And yet, he came back AGAIN...for one more Match at WM 28!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDO9l506-B8

K-Jammin
07-07-2011, 05:49 AM
IMO, anyone who thinks The Rock DOESN'T deserve a spot in the hall of fame is out of there minds. He accomplished pretty much everything there is to accomplish in professional wrestling so he went to Hollywood to try different things, so what? He gave us 7 years of the best entertainment a wrestler can give and personally i can't wait to see him wrestle at Wrestlemania.

Jim Tailbait
07-07-2011, 06:10 AM
The whole premises of the HOF is superstars who paved the way for the superstars of today. The Rock was the past and he really did pave the way. During his tenure in the 'E' he really was one of the greatest, arguably the greatest of his time. To ignore what he has done in the past because of some figurative saying when he return is somewhat childish.

Besides, would you really want him back, doing a full run, with the creative direct the company is taking? Just look at how stale Cena became, fairly quickly after he transitioned in SuperCena

the wrestling shade
07-07-2011, 06:49 AM
I dont agree with you on the rock being introduced before Edge. I like them both but you must also consider that the Rock was one of the few wrestlers that helped WWE in time of its crisis (the monday night war) add to the fact that he helped wwe to get back on track when his character has started to realy hit the audience with the best of preforming not only in Mic Skills but also in wrestling. and when he was carrying the company Edge was still struggling to get notice and to get known back then using everthing he has in the TLC matches. so in my openion the Rock was first he helped the wwe very much before Edge so The rock desierve to be in the HOF before edge

The Brown One
07-07-2011, 07:01 AM

Agreed. It kind of makes me think that people who can't think of an valid argument cite their favorite wrestler, which fails.

On topic: I can see how certain individuals are pissed off about The Rock being inducted before Edge (if this is even confirmed)..since Rocky just "came along, after being away from the WWE for so many years, lied about never going away again and then going away, and having the main event match over those who have worked for it while he was away". But lets face it, The Rock has been someone who the WWE have been trying to induct into the HOF for YEARS. Theres just never been time to do this, due to Dwayne's acting career. That's why they are doing it this year. By the way, maybe Edge will get inducted into the HOF next year too-ever thought about that?

steveorton
07-07-2011, 07:36 AM
The Rock left the WWE, yes it was sad but to say he does not belong in the Hall of Fame is idiotic, he's a major of wrestling history. And to compare him to Goldberg, Goldberg is pure shit compared to the Rock, and I agree that Edge has earned his spot in the HOF, I'm jus sayin...

printz1224
07-07-2011, 07:53 AM
even if you don't like the Rock, or disagree with the whole WM28, you can't deny he was a major icon, and a legend in his own right. The only problem I ever had with the Rock leaving, was that he never gave us some sort of retirement match or went out with a bang. And he'll do so. I don't see any reason to be butthurt about it.

Also, I've noticed contradicting complaints from haters. It's either "he said he was back, why isn't on anymore?" and when he is on, it's "he's taking up TV time for more deserving guys. No matter what he does, you guys won't be pleased. So just stfu, sit back, and enjoy. Cynicism's not a good character trait guys.

Xpacfan
07-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I agree. He lied to us. He said he wasn't going to leave again. Look at what he does as soon as the match is set up. He sticks around for his ass kissing parade then high tails it. pretty messed up.

And you all were naive enough to believe him and the WWE. Next subject...

Markedoutforlife
07-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Exactly! If he didn't mean it, then he shouldn't of said it. Thats the reason why I'm mad about it. It was great seeing him again, loved the promos and everything. but don't wave that in front of the hardcore WWE fans and expect them to understand why you are leaving once again.

Awww, dont you realize that 95% of what you hear out of wrestlers mouths is kayfabe? It all jus a song and dance for cash. Dont be personally offended bcuz dwayne "lied to you". Accept it that this thing we love to rant about is all lies. Its make beleive! Enjoy the ride or get off. FUCK

Pumpkinhead
07-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Now that WM28 is in Florida is the perfect time to induct The Rock!!, and maybe Edge too!!

The_Awesome_One
07-07-2011, 10:37 AM
macho man needs inducting before the rock and edge

ut11smithcor
07-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Awww, dont you realize that 95% of what you hear out of wrestlers mouths is kayfabe? It all jus a song and dance for cash. Dont be personally offended bcuz dwayne "lied to you". Accept it that this thing we love to rant about is all lies. Its make beleive! Enjoy the ride or get off. FUCK

hahahahaaa

AOF666
07-07-2011, 10:50 AM
The fact that peoplke believed Rock was going to give up his hollywood career to become a WWE star again makes me laugh. I respect the Rock what he did. He was able to move on. It could of been worst, he could become another Hogan and don't know when to walk away. One thing I do agree there are others who should be inducted before the Rock. Demolition Axe and Smash, Arn Anderson, and most definetly Macho Man Randy Savage.

eboy
07-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Okay so i get next year wrestlemania is going to be in Miami Florida But i don't think The Rock deserves to be in the hall of fame before Edge. The Rock basically is like Goldberg he came got what he wanted and left while The Rock was off playing a tooth fairy edge was here hurting his body just to entertain us i know a lot of you will say ohh well he came back a couple times no i don't count making an appearance every few years via satellite because frankly Dwayne or The Rock (dont really know what to call him) is a fake lying ass jabroni . I for once actually am hoping cena whoops the rocks ass at wrestlemania because i actually kinda hate the rock he is a liar he says he loves the wwe oh well then where has he been for the last couple years not in wwe that's for sure, in closing the rock should NOT be in the hall of fame

to me it doesnt matter who goes in first Edge will go into the Hall of Fame one day it makes sense the Rock going in this year

maar13
07-07-2011, 10:57 AM

Awwwww! Did he made you cry? Give me a break. Play with your emotions, seriously that is just lame.

He came back and help boost Mania. He said he was never going away, but he never said he was going to be there all the time either, he never said "Its going to be like the old times", he just said he was never going away like in he will comeback when he is needed.

Cena is trying to get people on his side because the Rock went away and is partially out of the business, but is also crap and is only because most people vocaly are on the Rock's side, but si not because Cena is bad, is because Cena has become stale and is a bland character, The Rock was defiant and out fo the norm character. Also the thing is because the Era is differen, since 2008 Cena has been toned down way more than he was in 2005. Seeing at the Rock when he came back was refreshing and is that nostalgia that makes people be on his side.

Stop bitching about everything, if the Rock doesn't come back, he is a bastard, if he does, he is worthless...blah...blah...blah...Made up your freaking mind for once and stop bitching just for the sake of it.

thetheme
07-07-2011, 11:01 AM
macho man needs inducting before the rock and edge

^^^^^^^^^^^ this!!!

SESAfro
07-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Awwwww! Did he made you cry? Give me a break. Play with your emotions, seriously that is just lame.

He came back and help boost Mania. He said he was never going away, but he never said he was going to be there all the time either, he never said "Its going to be like the old times", he just said he was never going away like in he will comeback when he is needed.

Cena is trying to get people on his side because the Rock went away and is partially out of the business, but is also crap and is only because most people vocaly are on the Rock's side, but si not because Cena is bad, is because Cena has become stale and is a bland character, The Rock was defiant and out fo the norm character. Also the thing is because the Era is differen, since 2008 Cena has been toned down way more than he was in 2005. Seeing at the Rock when he came back was refreshing and is that nostalgia that makes people be on his side.

Stop bitching about everything, if the Rock doesn't come back, he is a bastard, if he does, he is worthless...blah...blah...blah...Made up your freaking mind for once and stop bitching just for the sake of it.
Oh, sorry but I didn't cry. :) Since when was this conversation about who's side your on? I'm a neutral party in that whole dumb Team Bring It vs. Team Cenation. I was saying him coming back like he never left was a dick move and him leaving when he said he wouldn't is too. This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. Sadly, you can't please everybody and I accept that.

maar13
07-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Oh, sorry but I didn't cry. :) Since when was this conversation about who's side your on? I'm a neutral party in that whole dumb Team Bring It vs. Team Cenation. I was saying him coming back like he never left was a dick move and him leaving when he said he wouldn't is too. This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations. Sadly, you can't please everybody and I accept that.

The comment on John Cena was just an example, not really a point into the whole feud thing.

The fact is that the guy left, not because he wanted too, but because some idiot backstage forget to renegociate the contract after Wrestlemania 20, that was well documented and from there, well he simply moved on until now.

The come back was a nice touch and well, like you said, bad if you do and bad if you don't situation, but the thing is that even if he is not there all the time he is going to be there and maybe will make an apperance here and there.

Like I said, He said he was never going away, but never said he was going to be there all the time.

steveorton
07-07-2011, 12:23 PM
maar13 is ruthless but he is right, The Rock said he was not leaving, I dont think anyone thought in their right mind thought that he would be their on Raw every single week. PS I want him to return to Smackdown for one night, I'm jus sayin...

Kerrastone
07-07-2011, 02:13 PM
I don't like The Rock at all but lets be honest, we all marked out when he returned and we are all going to enjoy the main event of mania. He hasn't wrestled for 7 years. Its going to be a mark out moment whether Cena wins or Rock wins

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2011, 02:26 PM

You say The Rock doesn't deserve t go in before Edge, well, frankly I can thin of a load of other guys that should be in the HOF ahead of both!! Arn Anderson is a name that has popped up recently that certainly should be in the HOF already, and there are many others.
And have you thought that maybe Edge will be inducted next year?

Bottom line is, of course The Rock deserves a HOF spot. Frankly, it's laughable to say that he doesn't.

Viper
07-07-2011, 06:04 PM
It would have been nice if Cena went to Smackdown after the draft, and seeing The Rock on the show he created and tearing it into Cena would have helped build their WrestleMania fued.

wwefan007
10-31-2011, 10:38 PM
first off i did not say he does not deserve a spot BEFORE edge and yes i agree there are a lot of people who should go in both of them but im saying that the rock should not get that honor before edge

Robstar
10-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Well this is a double edged thread isn't it? Between all those who luuuurve The Rock - he can do no wrong in their eyes. For those who feel slighted by his style of return - well you should really have gotten used to being sold an illusion by now shouldn't you?

I just take in the facts.
Rock comes back. Promises never to leave. If ya smell what blah, blah, blah *yawn*
Rock finally (finally!) is in an actual hit movie.
Rock second guesses his choice to return to wrestling.
Rock mans up and agrees to do at least as much as he's said he would.
Rock does Survivor Series & Wrestlemania.
Rock goes back to Hollywood to make sub-par movies.

The End.

Dr. Death
11-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Well this is a double edged thread isn't it? Between all those who luuuurve The Rock - he can do no wrong in their eyes. For those who feel slighted by his style of return - well you should really have gotten used to being sold an illusion by now shouldn't you?

I just take in the facts.
Rock comes back. Promises never to leave. If ya smell what blah, blah, blah *yawn*
Rock finally (finally!) is in an actual hit movie.
Rock second guesses his choice to return to wrestling.
Rock mans up and agrees to do at least as much as he's said he would.
Rock does Survivor Series & Wrestlemania.
Rock goes back to Hollywood to make sub-par movies.

The End.

That was a good summary of the whole Rock angle right there.

Murphdogg4
11-02-2011, 06:02 AM
All of you guys just bitching about the rock, stfu really someone close this thread, nothing but people bitching and being jealous, Hes done more in his short wrestling career than Cena has ever done in his so just give it a rest, its not like u are his kid and he abandoned you, stfu and dont buy WM then. god. people are so damn ignorant it "makes me sick"

THANK YOU. A bunch of damned 13 year olds that don't know how the world works. The Rock did not have to come back to wrestling, he did it because he loves it. He would have to be a freakin IDIOT to give up a movie career to come back to wrestling full time. He is one of the top 3 draws in the history of the industry so nobody already not in the HOF has more of a right to be in it then him. (okay maybe Bruno Samartino but he turned it down)