PDA

View Full Version : IWA:MS - Under New Management

Necroyeti
07-06-2011, 08:24 PM
As of 1 July 2011 IWA MID-SOUTH WRESTLING is under new ownership.

A group of undisclosed partners (at this time) have purchased IWA Mid-South from Ian Rotten.
They are planning to re-vamp the company and return it to the previously unprecedented status that it had once obtained.
More details from the new owners will be coming soon.

Source: IWA message board.

LOL I just knew this company wouldn't stay the fuck dead for very long.

Hopefully it will be like when DJ Hyde bought CZW from Zandig, and IWA-MS will go back to being awesome like it was in the early 00s.

BUT they're getting none of my money if Ian Rotten is still somehow involved.

SilverGhost
07-06-2011, 08:29 PM
R-Truth in Botchamania: IWA-MID SOUTH!!!!

Kashdinero
07-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Love me some Ted Petty Invitational, so as long as they keep that going, I'll be happy. Other than that, it would take a small miracle to get me to follow it month in month out.... Lol, I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with my current wrestling schedule (read: I'm failing quite miserably at the moment.).

2004 TPI FTW (apart from the final three way dance)

jethro
07-07-2011, 05:13 AM
The company needs a new ring,last time when Ian in charge the ring condition were bad.

Necroyeti
07-07-2011, 11:41 AM
The company needs a new ring,last time when Ian in charge the ring condition were bad.

Pretty sure half of the roster caught strep off that ring at some point, can't find the source.

inb4:
CM Punk defends the WWE title at IWA:MS shows
Necro Butcher becomes the new WWE champion
McMahon turns up as the new owner. "IT'S ME REDNECKS, IT'S ME, IT WAS ME ALLL AAAALLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG"

HCollins-TNA1
07-07-2011, 04:21 PM
It be awesome... to see that.... They had produced some great moments in Indy history....

Thinking we going into new age of wrestling appreciation....

gohan
07-19-2011, 04:34 PM
this is awsome to that iwa midsouth is back i have been a big fan of theres !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1