PDA

View Full Version : The Last 5 Minutes of Money In The Bank

thejman93
07-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Guys, we've been speculating for over a week now on how MITB sill end so here you go...... Write out the last five minutes of MITB as you think it'll happen...... I'll do mine later.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-06-2011, 02:18 PM
I think since Chicago is the best place for it, CM Punk starts his final 5 minutes with a face turn, shaking Cena's hand and they celebrate their biggest and best match of the year with crowd going nuts. Then, Vince McMahon walks down the ramp and tells the winner that he is giving Alberto Del Rio's title match immediately. ADR pops from behind, hits the loser with a foreign object and locks the defending champion in a cross arm breaker. He taps and Vince celebrates with his new go-to guy while the Chicago audience boos their new WWE champion.

thejman93
07-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Alright here's mine:

Punk and Cena are about 12 minutes in to a fantastic match when Vince comes walking down the ramp. Punk misses his kick to the head on Cena and instead hits the ref which sends him flying through the ropes; Cena and Punk lay each other out with a double chlothesline. Vince grabs a chair, gets in the ring, and acts as if he's gonna nail a staggering Punk but instead he gives Cena a shot to the head! Vince then demands for Punk to cover Cena which Punk does; Vince counts the pin and hands Punk the title. Punk offers his hand to Vince, Vince accepts but instead of a handshake, Punk give Vince a huge GTS and walks up the ramp to end the show.

scobie
07-06-2011, 02:56 PM
well the obvious plan is for cena and adr to feud at SS, so imo, punk wins the title, albeit not cleanly (its cena, unless yur triple h or batista like one time only, yu dont beat cena cleanly), punk is celebrating with the croud and saying how the title is of to roh, vinnie mac cums out and brings out adr who cashes in and wins the title, although its gna be interesting if adr doesn't win the raw mitb, then iv got no idea what will happen :)

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Punk beats Cena fairly (yes I know!) before Vince comes out and welcomes Raw's new acquisition, Wade Barrett, whom swiftly cashes in his MITB suitcase and beats Punk, and in the process reunited the original Nexus.

Too much of a stretch?

thejman93
07-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Punk beats Cena fairly (yes I know!) before Vince comes out and welcomes Raw's new acquisition, Wade Barrett, whom swiftly cashes in his MITB suitcase and beats Punk, and in the process reunited the original Nexus.

Too much of a stretch?

Maybe but I dig it!

YouCuntSeeMe
07-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Alright, mine might seem stupid but here it goes. Cena and Punk are going into a fantastic 20 minute match that has us on the edge of our seats when McMahon comes and nails the ref with a steel chair. Vince takes off his jacket to reveal a referee shirt and he is the new referee for the match. Punk fought a long hard battle, but Cena nails the AA to win and retain the title. However after the match Punk takes the steel chair that Vince used and nails Cena with it. Punk takes Cena up the stage while beating the living heck out of him and nails a GTS to send him flying off stage. Punk takes the WWE title and leaves with it to end the PPV.

The next night on Raw it would show footage of Punk at ROH proclaiming that he is the new WWE Champion even though Cena won. He says it wasn't fair that Vince replaced the ref and made it easier for Cena to win. This would either make WWE introduce a new belt or start an invasion angle between WWE and ROH for the WWE title.

Goldust22
07-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Punk will win then someone will attack Punk or something and the winner of the money in the bank will cash in

stinger13
07-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Punk has not told a lie since becoming the number 1 contender. Punk will win clean and then take the title and leave. Simple as that.

Rilla
07-06-2011, 04:00 PM
A long match, easily 20-25(Starting point) long.

Neither has connected with their finishers, even SuperCena hasn't been effective. Punk goes for something big, and misses. Therein starting Cena's Legendary Sequence. Hits them all, and goes for the AA and CONNECTS. He drops down for the pin, but Punk kicks out! Cena, frustrated, repeats the Sequence, and punk reverses it and hits the Knockout kick and then the GTS. Punk wins. Vince comes out and immediately invokes the MITB cash-in of the MITB winner. They come down and attacks Punk, as they go for the win Cena intereferes and cost them(challenger the title). Vince fires Cena, on the spot and goes to Punk, who GTS' him. He then walks out.

benchch
07-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Is this what i think will happen or what I want to happen?

What I think will happen: Punk wins title. ADR cashes his money in the bank. Wins title. Cena is safe.

What I want to happen: Punk wins title. ADR cashes his money in the bank. Nexus come down and stop ADR. Beat down Cena and ADR and Punk casually leaves with the belt. But belts a dirty word in WWE so he leaves with the title.

In the UK so I hope something big happens cos waiting til 4am to see what I think will happen will suck hard

ELNIOJR
07-06-2011, 04:27 PM
This is how I wish you should go Down:

Earlier on the show Otunga and Michael lose the Tag tittles...

CM Punk beats Cena, wins the tittle (and I dont care how), he's celebrating and then...MITB winner Rey Mysterio comes out to cash in the MITB, but out of no where, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli run in and beat the Hell out of Rey Mysterio, who's now layed down. CM Punks keeps the tittle, and Rey still has his MITB.

New Nexus is over! In the Ring we have a new Faction, lead by CM Punk. Let's call them...Men of Honors, or maybe...The Wrestlers! :cool:

PS: Cena is fired (or not). CM Punk is sticking around with the company, because he's not DONE! They are taking OVER! Rey Mysterio and Vince make an Alliance (face) Triple H could be Back (or Cena, if he stays), after all this is all about family business, Cena vs Punk at SS...yo know :D This could make raw very interesting, with a good booking, sure!

Let it Rain Lol

Mtt08 xXx
07-06-2011, 04:37 PM
im actually going to MITB, and i expect to see ADR win the ladder match. CM Punk then beats Cena, and while celebrating Vince walks down the ramp with Del Rio. He cashes in and wins. The belt stays in WWE, so Cena isnt fired, however now Cena begins an ongoing rivalry with McMahon, and will face ADR (who aligns with McMahon) at Summerslam for the title.

most everyone seems to think something along these lines will happen. but what if ADR doesnt win the MITB match? what if we see Mysterio or Swagger? then i will have no idea what will happen

thejman93
07-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Is this what i think will happen or what I want to happen?

Good question, I should've defined that in the first post... It's however you wanna do it.

Mtt08 xXx
07-06-2011, 04:42 PM
you did......

Guys, we've been speculating for over a week now on how MITB sill end so here you go...... Write out the last five minutes of MITB as you think it'll happen...... I'll do mine later.

CMRyder
07-06-2011, 04:43 PM
A long match, easily 20-25(Starting point) long.

Neither has connected with their finishers, even SuperCena hasn't been effective. Punk goes for something big, and misses. Therein starting Cena's Legendary Sequence. Hits them all, and goes for the AA and CONNECTS. He drops down for the pin, but Punk kicks out! Cena, frustrated, repeats the Sequence, and punk reverses it and hits the Knockout kick and then the GTS. Punk wins. Vince comes out and immediately invokes the MITB cash-in of the MITB winner. They come down and attacks Punk, as they go for the win Cena intereferes and cost them(challenger the title). Vince fires Cena, on the spot and goes to Punk, who GTS' him. He then walks out.

I WOULD MARK OUT. Awesome ending. It'd be the best if it was R-Truth that won the MITB, it would make him GO EVEN MORE INSANE if he were to be the first one to lose on a cash in.

thejman93
07-06-2011, 04:44 PM
you did......

Ahhhh, I did didn't I? thanks dude!

RST
07-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Last five minutes? I think it will go something like this.

Punk will stumble to ringside, taking his sweet time. Then Cena will come down with the title. After they do the ring announcements, Vince McMahon comes down, whispers in both of their ears, and announces that it will be a No-DQ match. Cena then punches out McMahon. Punk will then spend the next three minutes deciding who in the crowd to throw his T-Shirt to, antagonizing the WWE Universe, eventually deciding that the ringside floor deserves in the most. They finally lock up, quick AA, Cena pins Punk and retains the title. Then they do a recap of the night.

Genius, right?

thejman93
07-06-2011, 04:46 PM

Punk will stumble to ringside, taking his sweet time. Then Cena will come down with the title. After they do the ring announcements, Vince McMahon comes down, whispers in both of their ears, and announces that it will be a No-DQ match. Cena then punches out McMahon. Punk will then spend the next three minutes deciding who in the crowd to throw his T-Shirt to, antagonizing the WWE Universe, eventually deciding that the ringside floor deserves in the most. They finally lock up, quick AA, Cena pins Punk and retains the title. Then they do a recap of the night.

Genius, right?

I would be genuinely afraid for Cena's life if this happened.

Russo swerve
07-06-2011, 04:46 PM
This is how I wish you should go Down:

PS: Cena is fired (or not). CM Punk is sticking around with the company, because he's not DONE! They are taking OVER! Rey Mysterio and Vince make an Alliance (face) Triple H could be Back (or Cena, if he stays), after all this is all about family business, Cena vs Punk at SS...yo know :D This could make raw very interesting, with a good booking, sure!

Let it Rain Lol

This^^^^^^

Yano88
07-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Cena will win.

The last 5 minutes will be the creowd chantin "CM Punk! CM Punk!" while we, at home, will be sad inside.... remembering when we first saw this straight-edge guy making his debut in ECW against The reject Shannon More... At the time there were those guys who knew Punk from the indies and those other guys who saw him for the first time... His first ECW championship... The Championship he should have defended against Chris Benoit that night... His first Money in the bank... His win over Edge at RAW... his second money in the bank... His win and heel turn over Jeff Hardy... the Straight Edge Society... His hair shaved... He as commentator... he as leader of the New Nexus...

We will remember all of this in those damned last 5 minutes... and we will finally realize that he is leaving...

When I'll see the screen turning black after the "all rights reserved" message I'll just say:

Goodbye Punk! See ya soon and thanks for the hours of both good wrestling and good entertainment that you gave me.

Y2Jryder
07-06-2011, 04:55 PM
we will see

Y2J___Y2J
07-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Cena makes Punk tap out.. How I don't know... then out comes the new Mr. MITB.. Alberto Del Rio.. Cashes in.. Out comes Vinnie Mac and raises the hand of ADR which turns him into Vince's go to guy.

jordan1995
07-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Cena will win.

The last 5 minutes will be the creowd chantin "CM Punk! CM Punk!" while we, at home, will be sad inside.... remembering when we first saw this straight-edge guy making his debut in ECW against The reject Shannon More... At the time there were those guys who knew Punk from the indies and those other guys who saw him for the first time... His first ECW championship... The Championship he should have defended against Chris Benoit that night... His first Money in the bank... His win over Edge at RAW... his second money in the bank... His win and heel turn over Jeff Hardy... the Straight Edge Society... His hair shaved... He as commentator... he as leader of the New Nexus...

We will remember all of this in those damned last 5 minutes... and we will finally realize that he is leaving...

When I'll see the screen turning black after the "all rights reserved" message I'll just say:

Goodbye Punk! See ya soon and thanks for the hours of both good wrestling and good entertainment that you gave me.

god that sort of puts a downer on things and makes u kinda sad :( BUT I AGREE

ELNIOJR
07-06-2011, 05:01 PM
I WOULD MARK OUT. Awesome ending. It'd be the best if it was R-Truth that won the MITB, it would make him GO EVEN MORE INSANE if he were to be the first one to lose on a cash in.

PLEASE! Not R-Truth! He shouldnt Get Got! Lol

Genius, right?

http://100grana.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/arnold-schwarzenegger-the-terminator-photograph-c10104138.jpeg

cubco
07-06-2011, 05:04 PM
I guess it all depends on what happens on next weeks Raw re. ADRs victory in the triple threat match, because Im sure he will have something to say about it. Anyway, this is what i would like to happen

Truth wins the MITB

Cena and Punk are having an awesome match, Cena hits the 5 moves of doom and the New Nexus come out to distract Cena whilst Punk recovers. New Nexus. The ref bans the New Nexus from ringside and then Punk is up and they have a few more minutes of fighting (wrestling). Punk hits the GTS and gets the victory.

Truth comes down to the ring to cash in and starts to beat on Punk. Cena gets up and attacks Truth. The New Nexus comes back out and all chaos is ensured. Vinnie Mac comes out and demands that everyone leaves ringside or they will be fired. But Cena must join Vince on the stage. Vince says that ADR won a triple threat match to become #1 contender at MITB. ADR comes from behind and hits the cross arm breaker which leads Punk to tap out.

It might be a little too much with Truths involvement, but i think it will further his gimmick and the whole conspiracy storyline that he got screwed.

Fuck knows what will happen lol. I think New Nexus will get invovled at some point though.

jordan1995
07-06-2011, 05:05 PM

Genius, right?

hahaha ......hu goes to court

maar13
07-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Mine may not happen. It is just a dream.

This will be more like 10 minutes.

ADR Previously has won the MITB and says he is going after the champion after the match.

After 20 minutes of hard hitting fight, Punk escapes the STF, he struggles to get up And Cena is ready for the AA but Punk counters with the GTS.

Cena kicks out, Punk can't believe it, turns around and Cena hits the AA but Punk kicks out, Cena frustrated hits another AA but Puk kick out again...Vince gets out and this kind of take Cena off his game, he tries to go for a second STF and Punk rolls counters with another GTS and after along count and Vince running towards the rings, Punk has finally pinned John Cena. Vince attacks Punk with the title and walks away but then smiles, ADR is cashing in...ADR hits Punk with a kick and goes for the Cross Arm Bar, but somehow Punk counters into an Inside crandle and gets the Pin....Vince is livid, he can't believe His first go to guy in Cena lost and then his new prospect have lost in less than 5 minutes, he gets to his knees and Punk celebrates in the ring.

Aftermath: VInce fires Cena, Punk then comes down and turns face saying he is not done and get Cena his job back in a few months.

helmsley
07-06-2011, 05:11 PM
i think cena will win, but adr will cash in his mitb case because he is the new guy of mr mcmahon and so punk is gone and we got new champ, starting a rivalry between cena vs adr and mcmahon

Y2Jryder
07-06-2011, 05:13 PM
PLEASE! Not R-Truth! He shouldnt Get Got! Lol

R-truth is the perfect man to Get Got lol. That can make his conspiracy thing stronger you know

ELNIOJR
07-06-2011, 05:30 PM
R-truth is the perfect man to Get Got lol. That can make his conspiracy thing stronger you know

http://gametimeart.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/RTruthFace.png

No! No. More. C-O-N........Spiracy!

nafeesgreat1
07-06-2011, 05:59 PM
So anything that can possibly happen in this world @ MITB is covered here,,unless an alien comes & takes the title 2 another world with him,,lolzz
But regardless of what will happen,,i think WWE has finally came out of the shell & given us a story line which is soooo interesting,i mean we all r desperately waiting 4 MITB,hell,it is the most awaited PPV of the last 5 years imo,,& the smoke on whether PUNK is REALLY leaving wwe or not,,,Its awesome,,The word here is REALLY,,,we all know wwe is scripted,,but 2 create doubts that its real or scripted in the minds of hardcore fans like us is some work,,,
M so glad that WWE is moving from PREDICTABLE GOOFY(PG) era 2 something we all want,,

Kerrastone
07-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Alright here's mine:

Punk and Cena are about 12 minutes in to a fantastic match when Vince comes walking down the ramp. Punk misses his kick to the head on Cena and instead hits the ref which sends him flying through the ropes; Cena and Punk lay each other out with a double chlothesline. Vince grabs a chair, gets in the ring, and acts as if he's gonna nail a staggering Punk but instead he gives Cena a shot to the head! Vince then demands for Punk to cover Cena which Punk does; Vince counts the pin and hands Punk the title. Punk offers his hand to Vince, Vince accepts but instead of a handshake, Punk give Vince a huge GTS and walks up the ramp to end the show.

REALLY loving that!

radturtle
07-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Wow, you guys are all really creative! Certainly better than anything I can come up with.. I hope who ever books this has a similar mindset as some of you!

Krysys
07-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Ok this is what I want happen to happen; punk and cena have been going at it for about 25 mins, than cena hits the 5 moves of doom, he goes for the AA but Punk reverses and hits the GTS pinning and winning cleanly. Vince comes out with the mitb winner (adr) and says punk must defend the title now, however Punk says that his contract is up and he is leaving the WWE with HIS title. He then proceeds to leave the arena through the crowd, leaving Vince stunned as the show ends..

CMRyder
07-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Wow, you guys are all really creative! Certainly better than anything I can come up with.. I hope who ever books this has a similar mindset as some of you!

And thats when I laugh when some people say we have no idea how hard it is to book a show. Seems pretty simple to me.

AOF666
07-06-2011, 06:53 PM
I have to sinerios.

1st

R-Truth wins the money in the bank match. That night Cena and Punk giving everything they got even kicking out each other finishers. Then somehow Punk gets the victory. Punk is beaten and battered after the match and R-Truth is comimg down to cash in the brief case, then Nexus jumps R-Truth to prevent him from cashing in the brief case. Punk leaves with the title, Cena is fired. Then of coarse the recap on Monday then Truth comes out how there is a conspiracy to keep from the title, now there is no title on Raw.

2nd in pretty much the same but ADR wins MIIB. Punk wins. ADR comes out gloating how Cena is fired. If Cena wants to keep his job he must beg ADR to cash in the briefcase. Of coarse he pleads because he can't let Punk leave. ADR agrees and beats Punk to become new Heavyweight Champion. Then ADR turns around and tells Cena he doesn't get a rematch because he saved his job but you already knew that!

clrj3514
07-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Alright here's mine:

Maybe he can tell the "old man & the snake" story before he goes lol

scobie
07-06-2011, 07:06 PM

That may be the best idea yet :)

f408m
07-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Right now, I still see Kofi in the MITB match, so I give it to him. Punk wins, BIGASS POP IN CHICAGO, then Kingston's music hits. Kingston vs Punk in a good 6-10 minute match in which both competitors have had the living hell beat out of them in their past respective matches. All of a sudden, trouble in paradise and Kofi is the new champ. Cena still in ringside wondering if he still has a job, shakes both men's hands and celebrates with Kofi. Vince struts down the ramp, congratulates Kofi, berates CM Punk and then fires Cena.

monctonvike
07-06-2011, 10:02 PM
The match is almost over, the ref was knocked out, but is coming to. Punk has just blasted John with a chair and is about to get the pin. Then "real american" music hits the crowd ( if they are not on there feet are now) Yet no one comes out. This provides super cena enough time to kick out of loopy refs count. Punk goes for the gts John reverse's the move into attitude adjustment, while punk counters hits cena with the kick. 123 punk raises arm begins to tell story , queue McMahon's music punk and vkm get in each others face, Punk is about to spill the secret when Bam! the Rocks music hits he lays the smackdown to punk on the mic catches punk going for a cheap shot, hits the rock bottom and peoples elbow. Out comes mitb winner with a ref, VKM instructs worlds fastest 3 count for good measure the end

MinistryOfDarkness
07-06-2011, 11:00 PM
My ending to the match/pay per view would go something like this

20 minute match, back and forth, finally a great match from Cena, Cena hits his 5 moves of doom on Punk, AA, Punk kicks out! Punk with another flying clothesline, high kick to the head, Cena bounces off the ropes, and falls victim to the GTS. Punk wins the WWE Championship. Vince's music hits, and introduces Smackdown's MITB winner, WADE BARRETT, because Barrett after all was banished from the original Nexus thanks to CM Punk. Wade Barrett immediately hits his offensive flurry, hits Wasteland, Punk kicks out! Wasteland again, Punk reverses into an Anaconda Vice! Barrett submits, and becomes the first person to lose their MITB cash-in! Vince's music plays AGAIN, this time bringing out Raw's MITB winner, ALBERTO DEL RIO, because it is his destiny to win the WWE Championship. They go back and forth, Punk picks him up for GTS, but Alberto yanks the arm and takes him down into the armbar submission hold, Punk taps out, new WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio.

That's how I would script it :)

monctonvike
07-06-2011, 11:11 PM
everybody kicks out of each others finisher a bunch of times Cena barely get the victory, punk takes the mic says what he has to say jobs cena again they shake hands the crowd no cheers cena because he and punk are friends, John gains some respect with the IWC and grown ups who watch the show punk has an open door to come back when he is ready

Djice407
07-07-2011, 01:17 AM
I think this whole Punk angle is a way to bring back the Corporation with either Punk as Champion or Yes a "Heel Cena" as the leader along with Vince Steph and HHH

ELNIOJR
07-07-2011, 04:58 AM
My ending to the match/pay per view would go something like this

20 minute match, back and forth, finally a great match from Cena, Cena hits his 5 moves of doom on Punk, AA, Punk kicks out! Punk with another flying clothesline, high kick to the head, Cena bounces off the ropes, and falls victim to the GTS. Punk wins the WWE Championship. Vince's music hits, and introduces Smackdown's MITB winner, WADE BARRETT, because Barrett after all was banished from the original Nexus thanks to CM Punk. Wade Barrett immediately hits his offensive flurry, hits Wasteland, Punk kicks out! Wasteland again, Punk reverses into an Anaconda Vice! Barrett submits, and becomes the first person to lose their MITB cash-in! Vince's music plays AGAIN, this time bringing out Raw's MITB winner, ALBERTO DEL RIO, because it is his destiny to win the WWE Championship. They go back and forth, Punk picks him up for GTS, but Alberto yanks the arm and takes him down into the armbar submission hold, Punk taps out, new WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio.

That's how I would script it :)

That's funny and sounds like Chaos BUT, you would waste 2 MITB Contracts in One Night. But I get it, Vince WILL NOT be embarrassed :cool:

jethro
07-07-2011, 05:21 AM
Both wrestlers lying on the mat about 3 minutes before Cena man up STF Punk out of nowhere for a quick tap out.

K-Jammin
07-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Don't care how it plays out tbh as long as Del Rio leaves with the title, after Punk beats Cena of course.

KingTyler
07-07-2011, 06:30 AM
earlier in the night, Zack Ryder attacks someone during their enrtance for the MITB and steals their spot, in the closing moments of the MITB ladder match Zack Ryder and someone else are fighting on the top of the ladder, The nexus run in and attack the other guy and Zack Ryder wins. Cena vs Punk is 20 mins into a great match, Vince Mcmahon runs in and smashes punk over the head with the chair, Cena hits the AA and gets the win. "oh radio tell me everything you know" Zack Ryder comes to the ring with the MITB briefcase, Cena is in shock and while he is distracted CM Punk hits Vince with the GTS, Ryder points to punk and punk hits cena with the kick to the head. Zack ryder connects with the rough ryder. Ryder gives the MITB contract to punk. Punk cashes in. GTS and its all over CM Punk leaves with the WWE championship to the delight of the chicago crowd. however Cena is not fired because he won the original match. Ryder is a new member of the nexus and it starts a huge fued between mcmahon and cena vs nexus. IMO that would be AWESOME. :D

The Brown One
07-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Cena will win.

This might likely happen-even though Punk will probably only be gone for a couple of months. Thanks for reminding me of his great achievements :)

Some points:
* The Smackdown MITB CANNOT cash in on Punk for the WWE title, but ONLY for the World title. This is common sense.
* ADR won the triple threat match on Raw, which the WWE will have to explain doesn't count or something like that, since Punk was "reinstated".
* ADR has been getting a huge push since his debut, so I think it's his destiny to win MITB, which he likely will. More proof? The latest plan (as far as we know) is for a match between ADR and Cena at Summerslam.

gokhanx99
07-07-2011, 08:13 AM
punk will win take the belt defend round the world (which will give wwe free advertisment) then wrestlemania when the rock and cena are about to lock up punks music will play, punk will run down say if he is instated to the matc he will put the (old) wwe belt up for grabs......... or is that just me dreaming of a perfect mania match

NWOMyGawd
07-07-2011, 10:44 AM
A good 20-30 minute match where both are beating the holy hell out of each other. Punk finally connects with the GTS. As he goes to cover Cena, out comes VKM with a couple of other Superstars but they are intercepted by The New Nexus as Punk wins the Title. Vince grabs a mic and states that not only is John Cena fired but he has found a Superstar who can replace John Cena as the face of the company. And the only way that he agreed to a contract was if he received a title shot. So he will grant this "entertainer" his shot at the title right now. BREAK THE WALLS DOOOOOOWWWWWNNN!!!! Y2J comes out from the crowd, hits the Codebreaker then the Lionsault. 1 2 3. Your new champion.....Y 2 J.

NWOMyGawd
07-07-2011, 11:00 AM
I just had an amazing brainstorm for how to end the MITB PPV.
CM Punk wins the title. The MITB winner comes out to cash in. Punk defeats the MITB winner and starts to laugh as he heads up the ramp. Vince comes out and tells Punk that he will make him a deal that he can't refuse. One more match, right now, to unify the Heavyweight Championship against Randy Orton. Punk rejects it at first but after thinking about it accepts the match. Punk heads back to the ring to wait for Randy but Randy is already under the ring. He comes out, RKO, 1-2-3. Randy Orton is now the Unified WWE Heavyweight Champion.
So many great ways to end this....I really hope WWE doesn't screw it up.

sincara
07-07-2011, 12:08 PM
and your winner and new wwe champ cm punk
then he cuts an epic promo but cena hits punk with an aa and then the raw mitb winner chashes in and wins the title

ELNIOJR
07-07-2011, 12:41 PM
I just had an amazing brainstorm for how to end the MITB PPV.
CM Punk wins the title. The MITB winner comes out to cash in. Punk defeats the MITB winner and starts to laugh as he heads up the ramp. Vince comes out and tells Punk that he will make him a deal that he can't refuse. One more match, right now, to unify the Heavyweight Championship against Randy Orton. Punk rejects it at first but after thinking about it accepts the match. Punk heads back to the ring to wait for Randy but Randy is already under the ring. He comes out, RKO, 1-2-3. Randy Orton is now the Unified WWE Heavyweight Champion.
So many great ways to end this....I really hope WWE doesn't screw it up.

http://www.theiphonespot.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obamahellno.jpg

xtremetothemax
07-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Earlier, during the raw mitb match, all the the competitors go at it. The nexus comes in and attacks every body who is up. Everybody is laid out. the nexus leaves to the back then the lights go out. The briefcase is gone! Everybody is wondering what happened.

Later during the Cena vs Punk match, after they have a great match, punk hits a gts and gets the pin. The crowd goes crazy and cena has the title and hands it to punk and shakes and they both hug each other showing good respect. The nexus come out and beats down cena. Cm punk tells them to stop then VKM comes out which makes punk turn around. The nexus beat down punk and the lights turn off again. This time TRIPLE H comes out with the briefcase and cashes it in and wins. He then celebrates will the nexus becoming the new leader. ADR comes out and attacks Cena. Both Cena and punk laid out with HHH new wwe champ and new leader of the nexus. start of cena vs adr feud.

Slacks
07-07-2011, 03:01 PM
What I figure is that R-truth is going to win the MiTB for RAW earlier in the night and will either cash it in and win on Punk as a big What the shit moment, or that he gets got by a little jimmy while cashing in on Cena and Cena retains again. But I'm not even 30% positive that would make it past early stages as a creative idea due to the cena fired angle.

MinistryOfDarkness
07-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Some points:
* The Smackdown MITB CANNOT cash in on Punk for the WWE title, but ONLY for the World title. This is common sense.

Are we just assuming post Wrestlemania MITB matches? Cuz CM Punk's first cash-in was over Edge, while Edge was the World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown, and Punk was a member of the Raw roster. It can happen. I guess Vince can flip the switch on whatever he wants to do. As long as Rey Mysterio loses I'm good :)

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Are we just assuming post Wrestlemania MITB matches? Cuz CM Punk's first cash-in was over Edge, while Edge was the World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown, and Punk was a member of the Raw roster. It can happen. I guess Vince can flip the switch on whatever he wants to do. As long as Rey Mysterio loses I'm good :)

The rules of MITB have changed since then. The RAW briefcase holder is to cash in on the WWE champ. The Smackdown briefcase is to be cashed in on the WHC.

Tommy Thunder
07-07-2011, 03:49 PM
But my 2 cents here, WWE will find a way to mess this ending up. There are so great many possibilities and ways to end this, but in a word, the last 5 mins of MITB will be DISAPPOINTMENT.

I hope I'm wrong.

Sully
07-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Did anyone mention the Montreal Screw Job? Think about it. They're in Chicago (Brett being in Montreal) Punk is threatening to leave with the title, Vince is involved. Punk has a signature submission move.

That whole idea would be perfect if they didn't waste it on Punk and Undertaker a few years back.

eboy
07-07-2011, 04:23 PM
for Me Cena Def Punk after an AA Cena goes to Shake Punks Hand Punk puts two fingers up leaves boom

Moose
07-07-2011, 05:39 PM
A night where everybody wins?...

Truth wins MITB.

Punk and Cena have really good 15 - 20 minute match, Cena starts getting beat down and Vince runs out grabs a mic and declares it a triple threat match and out comes ADR (cause he is technical no. 1 contender). As the ref is about to restart the match as a triple threat match Truth comes out and cashes in (we later find out on RAW VKM forced him to do it(?) adding to the conspiracy thing). The match goes on for another 15 minutes, Punk pins Cena and ADR submits Truth at the same time, the ref recognizes the pin only and declares Punk the winner. VKM asks ref to overturn the decision ref refuses and gets "fired"(put him on Superstars for a few months). VKM turns to Cena and says "You're fired".

Next night on Raw, VKM says he has over ruled the ref and declares ADR the champ, ADR says he has a surprise for next week (they debut the new belt). Cena comes out and says since VKM overturned the decision he didn't lose therefore he should not not have been fired, the story can go many ways from here to SummerSlam.

A night where everybody wins,
-Punk walks with the belt
-ADR becomes champ and super heel with VKM
-Truths character/ conspiracy thing will be at its peek
-Cena doesn't get fired

ELNIOJR
07-07-2011, 05:50 PM
for Me Cena Def Punk after an AA Cena goes to Shake Punks Hand Punk puts two fingers up leaves boom

Honestly I thought about something like this BUT...the fingers would be in Cena's face, because latelly Punk with all this showing of respect for Cena, is either storyline or WWE is "forcing" him to do so? Especially after calling Cena Vince's Asss KISSER! That's going out with a BANG!

MinistryOfDarkness
07-08-2011, 01:01 AM
I agree, way too many possibilities, I'm also afraid this will end in grave disappointment.

Androo
07-17-2011, 06:10 PM
OK then I'll give in and give it a bash.

CM Punk will win the Title, he is celebrating, Cena is beaten down, VKM comes out. Say's: "right Cena you're fired, but Punk your contract hasn't run out yet as it is still TONIGHT. Therefore you're going to defend the Title right now against this man - Alberto Del Rio, who I'm making cash the MITB contract immediately!!" So ADR comes out but he's not alone, his new bodyguard is the presumed injured Mason Ryan. He has left Punk as he hated him (something like that), and was hired by ADR. Anyway, ADR loses it in some fashion, quickly (roll-up) or slighlty lengthy, whatever (first loss of MITB contact). CM PUNK is still WWE Champion, and is leaving with the belt!

But VKM, shocked and nervous, gets on the mike again and says "wait...this man ADR won a No1 contender match 2 weeks ago, he's still the No1 contender, and I'm making this match now!!!" (or could make it handicap ADR with Mason). Anyway, ADR wins with help from Mason Ryan, quick or lengthier, the opposite of whatever was first. NEW WWE Champion and Vince keeps Title on Raw. Beatdown on Punk from Mason and ADR, and Vince maybe, Colt Cabana makes save first, gets fought off, then Cena makes save! Cena is standing with Punk in the ring, with a sort-of unmentioned, reserved respect between the two, because they both 'leave' WWE tonight! Show ends.

Peace.

Johnny G
07-17-2011, 06:54 PM
think that it's gonna end a big dissapointment for punk fans and ADR will be wwe champion even through the guy cant wrestle or talk on the mic