PDA

View Full Version : The Future Of NXT

Danny Des
09-30-2010, 03:27 AM
What do you think is gonna happen to NXT now that 1) Its no longer on SyFy and maybe become an internet only show? 2) this season has totally flopped due o it being all diva

Bodom
09-30-2010, 08:17 AM
It's too early to know for sure what's going to happen. However, history shows us that WWE's internet exclusive shows don't last for very long.

jhorton1215
09-30-2010, 10:17 AM
I believe it will take a hiatus and WWE Creative will find a way to make it better and bring it back with a new style.

JimmytheBlack
09-30-2010, 01:57 PM
They're going to scrap NXT since they're moving it to webisodes in the US. After I saw this recent episode of NXT. I could tell they're just going use it to push title matches. They had a bunch of those stupid challenges and not a single wrestling match. I watch a complete hour of wrestling and didn't see a single wrestling match. I don't want to watch replays of raw and smackdown when I watch NXT. That's why I'm paying for DVR. Nothing is more exciting to me than women's wrestling. So I would love to see the in ring ability of these "divas". Lets get more women like Melina, Beth Pheonix, Eve, McCool, and Gail Kim in the ring. Don't let AJ win....She's just gonna be and extra locker room slut.

merhardt03
09-30-2010, 04:12 PM
They likely will finish it up on webisodes and scrap it afterward.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I've watched better public access programs than NXT. U MAD???

Freder
09-30-2010, 10:10 PM
NXT Season 4 will be the managers season. Since WWE is lacking in managers and has decided that NXT doesn't need to actually have matches, we'll see a new generation of heel managers doing such important wrestling tasks as playing jacks, talking about allegedly random words, and sweeping the empty arena floor as the fans won't be present.

Ok, same opinion here season 3 finishes online, season 4 never exists.

JimmytheBlack
09-30-2010, 10:16 PM
manager's season.....fail

Danny Des
10-01-2010, 08:20 AM
They're going to scrap NXT since they're moving it to webisodes in the US. After I saw this recent episode of NXT. I could tell they're just going use it to push title matches. They had a bunch of those stupid challenges and not a single wrestling match. I watch a complete hour of wrestling and didn't see a single wrestling match. I don't want to watch replays of raw and smackdown when I watch NXT. That's why I'm paying for DVR. Nothing is more exciting to me than women's wrestling. So I would love to see the in ring ability of these "divas". Lets get more women like Melina, Beth Pheonix, Eve, McCool, and Gail Kim in the ring. Don't let AJ win....She's just gonna be and extra locker room slut.

Melina, Beth Pheonix, Eve, McCool, and Gail Kim suck.

Need some talent like the atitude era divas.

Necroyeti
10-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Melina, Beth Pheonix, Eve, McCool, and Gail Kim suck.

Need some talent like the atitude era divas.

Or late 80's era WWE "divas":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShWAjbiM5Zc
The Jumping Bomb Angels were awesome

SilverGhost
10-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Manager season? Why not just pull the plug on NXT with that concept or get capable FCW guys competing in NXT in singles, tag, or triple threat matches. Not the voting way, just go to NXT and impress the people. Then management gives them a path to Raw or Smackdown.