PDA

View Full Version : Poll: The Rock or John Cena (Read Description)

KingOrton
07-05-2011, 10:34 PM
I'm asking who's side you are own in this whole thing not who you like more. Do you agree with John Cena's comments (Via satellite, ect..) Or The Rocks (Fruity pebbles, ect...)

HolyJose2391
07-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Option 3 CM Punk

SilverGhost
07-05-2011, 11:11 PM
CM Punk. That is all lol

tad locust
07-05-2011, 11:13 PM
I chose neither.I think the feud has been lackluster and is a waste of time.There comments/accusations of each other have both been ridiculous.The fact there going to keep this going til WM28 is groan inducing.

Snair
07-05-2011, 11:13 PM
The Rock, thats all.

WWTNA Mark
07-05-2011, 11:23 PM
John Cena for sure. I'm a huge fan of Rock but his only shots at Cena is calling him fruity pebbles while Cena is calling him out on turning his back on his wrestling fans for Hollywood and claiming to never leave WWE. I find Cena's points about The Rock more valid then Rock's points about Cena. On a side note, I cannot wait for there match at Wrestlemaina and most importantly to see Rock wrestle one more time.

johnnydropkicks
07-05-2011, 11:23 PM
I voted John Cena cause I'm so pissed at the rock for not being around. he's been in hollywood too long. he's lost his edge and now he's just all bullshit.

jrsckilla23
07-05-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm rooting for The Rock i don't like Homothugs, People That Think They Served In The Armed Forces and Entertain Wrestling Fans with his Barney & Sesame Street Jokes awwwwww Don't Cry Cenation Just Call GLAAD BIATCH!!!!

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/cenariot.jpg
You Will Be Seeing This At Wrestlemania 28

Sev1n
07-06-2011, 12:17 AM
CM Punk > The Rock & Cena

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Im on the fence. But Rock has one up I think. Cenas raps were embarrasingly bad tho. The Rock is a natural while Cena seems to force it.Rock may not be around much but it makes his appearances that much more special. Not like Cena who is just stale and boring week after week.

Viper
07-06-2011, 01:00 AM
John Cena for sure. I'm a huge fan of Cena. I always find Cena's points more valid than The Rock's. On a side note, I cannot wait for there match at Wrestlemania and most importantly to see Cena win the WWE Championship.

^
Cena mark!

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-06-2011, 01:00 AM
http://static2.boo.fm/files/images/0098/3715/Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Poster.jpg?1299585492

^^^I'm on his side^^^

K2Jelly
07-06-2011, 01:52 AM
^
Cena mark!

Um......duh? It's WWTNAMark.

Rain Man
07-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Cena OWNED Rock, Rock was just cruising while Cena was on the offense. Whoever thinks differently is prejudicing. I know that cuz i LOVE the Rock, but i really think it was obvious that Cena one-upped Rock everytime

WWTNA Mark
07-06-2011, 06:03 AM
^
Cena mark!

Of course Randy Orton lover would(hypocritically) call me a Cena mark. lol

Um......duh? It's WWTNAMark.

Yeah, because my name proves that i'm a Cena mark.:rolleyes:

Viper
07-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Orton > Cena

K-Jammin
07-06-2011, 07:10 AM
I have to say, personally i thought Cena owned Rock in the promo's. The "I Bring It Via Satellite" shirt was gold. So even though i don't like him, i voted Cena.

Rokudo
07-06-2011, 07:35 AM
I voted for Cena; his accusations are way more accurate and if we ignore the nostalgia, Rock is garbage...

steveorton
07-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Cenation, what John Cena says in his promos are all true, I am a Rock fan but he is in it more for the money, for Cena its more about passion than the money, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
07-06-2011, 08:02 AM
@Viper probably and Daffy lol, I'm jus sayin...

dres1214
07-06-2011, 08:15 AM
I voted for the Rock, but I give credit where its due, Cena has backed up his words when he cut his promo about the Rock.

sincara
07-06-2011, 10:42 AM
the rock !!!!!!!!!11

Snair
07-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Wow! The Rock is winning.

timfeyenoord
07-06-2011, 10:53 AM
The Rock, I'd rather have him make sporadic appereances than him being there every week

AOF666
07-06-2011, 10:59 AM
I have to go with the Rock. Cena has some valid points. But Rock brought up one point even Cena can't deny. If Rock was around Cena would of never been where he is today. I respect gthe Rock's decision for looking out for his future. Cena wants to insult him for that. After being gone for 7 years, Rock still proved he is the best on the mic.

SESAfro
07-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Eh. I chose neither. They both aren't my cup of tea. I never marked out for the Rock, even at his peak. He left, for personal reasons, but you can't come back acting like you never left. It just doesnt work that way. John Cena has had some cringe worthy moments, though it's not entirely his fault. It's a combination of the lack of creativity of creative and the lil' Jimmys. So, both get kicked to the curb.

Ruthless_Aggression
07-06-2011, 11:37 AM
"After John Cena defeated CM Punk in the main event of the WWE live event in Brisbane yesterday, Punk took the mic and put over Cena, showing respect. Punk then started talking about The Rock, saying that while Rock is off filming movies, Cena is here in sickness and health performing for the WWE Universe. Punk and Cena shook hands before he left.

Cena then spoke, also putting over Punk and showing respect. Cena called Punk the best wrestler in WWE right now and said their Money in the Bank match will be the match of the year. Even bigger than he and The Rock at WrestleMania, he said."

Looks like CM Punk is on team Cena. :P

thejman93
07-06-2011, 11:43 AM
I have to say, personally i thought Cena owned Rock in the promo's. The "I Bring It Via Satellite" shirt was gold. So even though i don't like him, i voted Cena.

This. Cena's character is douchey as ever but he out promoed Rock throughout the first part of this feud.

twoot2
07-06-2011, 11:46 AM
The Rock all the way! hes my all time favourite. Fuck Cena and the people who voted for him they can take their vote SHINE IT UP REAL NICE..TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASSES!!

thejman93
07-06-2011, 12:30 PM
The Rock all the way! hes my all time favourite. Fuck Cena and the people who voted for him they can take their vote SHINE IT UP REAL NICE..TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASSES!!

Well played sir!

WWTNA Mark
07-06-2011, 01:24 PM
"After John Cena defeated CM Punk in the main event of the WWE live event in Brisbane yesterday, Punk took the mic and put over Cena, showing respect. Punk then started talking about The Rock, saying that while Rock is off filming movies, Cena is here in sickness and health performing for the WWE Universe. Punk and Cena shook hands before he left.

Cena then spoke, also putting over Punk and showing respect. Cena called Punk the best wrestler in WWE right now and said their Money in the Bank match will be the match of the year. Even bigger than he and The Rock at WrestleMania, he said."

Looks like CM Punk is on team Cena. :P

Hahaha! Gotta love Punk!

jrsckilla23
07-06-2011, 01:27 PM
The people who voted for Cena don't know what Wrestling Entertainment is all about there the one's who like Homothugs, pay respect for people who think they served in the Armed Forces and Still watch Barney and Sesame Street. Every Cena promos he always talks about the WWE Universe "Kissing Ass" then talks about PPV's and what kind of match it is then explains the match to everyone like we don't know what a Triple Threat or Hell in a Cell is, FUCK Him never liked him and never will The Rock brought us Wrestling Entertainment don't forget that you fucken Cena Bitches!!. Cena diss on The Rock was about leaving and doing hollywood the same thing he says today about him just like his interview what a fucken Hypocrite. To all you cena bitches how much do you want to bet cuz he's been saying it for the last two years, Cena all the way to Wrestlemania 28 he's gonna keep saying the same shit about The Rock and about him busting or bleeding the WWE for 9 years cuz i want to give The WWE Universe what they want and then probably look like he's about to Cry

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/Cena-Orton-gay.jpg
AWWWW DON'T CRY CENATION JUST CALL GLAAD

WWTNA Mark
07-06-2011, 01:31 PM
This is what an Anti-Cena hater with horrible grammar looks like:

The people who voted for Cena don't know what Wrestling Entertainment is all about there the one's who like Homothugs, pay respect for people who think they served in the Armed Forces and Still watch Barney and Sesame Street. Every Cena promos he always talks about the WWE Universe "Kissing Ass" then talks about PPV's and what kind of match it is then explains the match to everyone like we don't know what a Triple Threat or Hell in a Cell is, FUCK Him never liked him and never will The Rock brought us Wrestling Entertainment don't forget that you fucken Cena Bitches!!. Cena diss on The Rock was about leaving and doing hollywood the same thing he says today about him just like his interview what a fucken Hypocrite. To all you cena bitches how much do you want to bet cuz he's been saying it for the last two years, Cena all the way to Wrestlemania 28 he's gonna keep saying the same shit about The Rock and about him busting or bleeding the WWE for 9 years cuz i want to give The WWE Universe what they want and then probably look like he's about to Cry

steveorton
07-06-2011, 02:37 PM
@jrsckilla23 Are you serious? Cena plays a character in the WWE. Promoting ppvs and matches, its his job he has to do that. And Cena does his movies and still is present at all the Raws and live events, it's like what CM Punk said give respect where respect is due. I know the SuperCena character has played out, but it's creative fault, I'm jus sayin...

HeelTurn
07-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Voted for both, I completely agree with Cena but come on is The Rock for Gods sake lol

Polly-Pablo
07-06-2011, 05:14 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is a perfect example of how not to utilise your brain cells into making a constructive argument conducive of the facts.

Wrestling4Ever
07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
but you can't come back acting like you never left. .

So what do you want Rock to do. Get on his knees and beg for forgiveness?

SESAfro
07-06-2011, 08:10 PM
So what do you want Rock to do. Get on his knees and beg for forgiveness?
Nope. Stay in Hollywood, WWE doesn't need him. There are people who are giving it there all just to be shot down by someone who's time is over.

Wrestling4Ever
07-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Nope. Stay in Hollywood, WWE doesn't need him. There are people who are giving it there all just to be shot down by someone who's time is over.

Yeah the buyrates and Money that Rock helped bring into the company sure hasnt helped. Come on now. The Rock isnt shooting anyone down. You act like he is there every week, facing all the young stars, and burying them. That is NOT the case.

SESAfro
07-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah the buyrates and Money that Rock helped bring into the company sure hasnt helped. Come on now. The Rock isnt shooting anyone down. You act like he is there every week, facing all the young stars, and burying them. That is NOT the case.
Higher buyrates and money? It helps but HE isn't needed. They have done fine without him nor does he need to be in the main event that is about 9 months away. If that doesn't sound a bit selfish, I don't know what is.

Wrestling4Ever
07-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Higher buyrates and money? It helps but HE isn't needed. They have done fine without him nor does he need to be in the main event that is about 9 months away. If that doesn't sound a bit selfish, I don't know what is.

Yes buyrates and money. Two important things that are NEEDED to help keep this business rolling.

Vince would say the same. Im sure he knows what he is talking about.

WWE was and still is far from fine. With or without the Rock. They have loads of problems, if you think this company as it is is fine, you need to wake up a bit.

Mania would have tanked financially had it not been for his involvement. Like I said your pretty much bitching for no reason. Rock in the ME is not hurting anybody. He is not holding pushes and he is not burying anyone. If you want to whine, whine about the booking team.

Not selfish just common sense.

Macho Libre
07-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Mania would have tanked financially had it not been for his involvement. Like I said your pretty much bitching for no reason. Rock in the ME is not hurting anybody. He is not holding pushes and he is not burying anyone. Not selfish just common sense.

i agree brother.