PDA

View Full Version : More than punk and cena

drumn4life0789
07-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Okay so after punks promo. Cenas promo and the Vince and cena promo along with the carefully planned replay of punks promo that they showed us once on smackdown and twice on raw I think this story has alot more to it. No I don't believe it has anything to do with the bullying campaign stuff like the other thread has said. I believe it could be the beginning of the retirement angle for Vince.

Here me out. Punk mentions he thinks the wwe might be better when Vince is dead. Now everytime they show his promo they cut it off with that. Cena also mentioned something about how Vince is not the same
Vince anymore. He's not a fighter like he once was. And finally, we have to think about the anonymous gm. Cena said to Cole that there wouldn't be an email because he went over the Gm head and talked straight to the boss. I think this is finally the time we get the Vince vs gm feud wish IMO hhh and/or steph.

Now I probably rambled on a lil bit but what do people think

CMRyder
07-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Okay so after punks promo. Cenas promo and the Vince and cena promo along with the carefully planned replay of punks promo that they showed us once on smackdown and twice on raw I think this story has alot more to it. No I don't believe it has anything to do with the bullying campaign stuff like the other thread has said. I believe it could be the beginning of the retirement angle for Vince.

Here me out. Punk mentions he thinks the wwe might be better when Vince is dead. Now everytime they show his promo they cut it off with that. Cena also mentioned something about how Vince is not the same
Vince anymore. He's not a fighter like he once was. And finally, we have to think about the anonymous gm. Cena said to Cole that there wouldn't be an email because he went over the Gm head and talked straight to the boss. I think this is finally the time we get the Vince vs gm feud wish IMO hhh and/or steph.

Now I probably rambled on a lil bit but what do people think

Interesting thought, but the matter of the fact is when Vince Retires the company is going to his Stupid daughter and doofus son-in-law.

thejman93
07-05-2011, 12:37 PM
The beauty of this angle is that no one has any fucking clue where it's going.

As far as your theroy, It's very possible. I could see Vince hanging it up after WrestleMania. They could also fit it in to what is seemingly an Era vs. Era WrestleMania. Vince could represent the PG era and HHH could represent his attitude era crew.

drumn4life0789
07-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I agree that does make this storyline great. We have no idea how mitb will end. And with Vince added to the equation it just added so many more possibilities

Automatic
07-05-2011, 12:51 PM
PWInsider.com is reporting that a confrontation between CM Punk, WWE Champion John Cena, and WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon is scheduled to take place on next week's edition of WWE RAW, which will be the final RAW before the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event.
Next week's show will emanate live from Boston, Massachusetts.

This storyline is getting better and better.

the-rocks-stunner
07-05-2011, 12:56 PM
MITB will be better than WM27 FACT!!

thejman93
07-05-2011, 12:59 PM
MITB will be better than WM27 FACT!!

Not a fact yet but there's a really good chance of it.

@Auto: That's the next logical step in this thing....hopefully Vince will continue to keep it fresh.

Automatic
07-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Not a fact yet but there's a really good chance of it.

@Auto: That's the next logical step in this thing....hopefully Vince will continue to keep it fresh.

That is true. I'm really wondering what they will do to get more PPV buys and who will be the last man standing.

steveorton
07-05-2011, 01:06 PM
The amount of CM Punk threads created in the past week has to be a record, I'm jus sayin...

eire attitude 91
07-05-2011, 01:22 PM
The beauty of this angle is that no one has any fucking clue where it's going.

As far as your theroy, It's very possible. I could see Vince hanging it up after WrestleMania. They could also fit it in to what is seemingly an Era vs. Era WrestleMania. Vince could represent the PG era and HHH could represent his attitude era crew.

agree 100%, the best thing is that after all the predictable ppv's we finally have one that we dont know the outcome so many things could occur that we are all just guessing and lord knows when the last time that happened ;)

HeelTurn
07-05-2011, 01:25 PM
This reminds me of the Barrett/Orton match from last years SS. Everyone was excited about it and nobody knew for sure what was going tio happen, and everyone had their idea of what was going to happen. Hopefully its doesnt fall flat like that did.

Sydnister
07-05-2011, 04:59 PM
That is a pretty cool theory and done right would be epic... Nope. No way they could make that work in WWE... Would be great idea with LOUSY execution.

Enforcer23
07-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Interesting thought, but the matter of the fact is when Vince Retires the company is going to his Stupid daughter and doofus son-in-law.

god i love this comment so much ahahhaha

on topic i dont wanna see vince retire and i dont think i is but if your right then maybe something changes

helmsley
07-05-2011, 06:06 PM
interesting thought, i think that might happen, but i dont think this angle goes that far

VKM
07-05-2011, 08:38 PM
My thoughts for the MITB is that CM Punk is going to win the title and the RAW MITB winner is going to cash in the briefcase and beat CM Punk. That works out for everybody because the lil jimmys won't lose their precious Cena and the IWC will have a WWE Champion that's not a bowl of fruity pebbles.

HolyJose2391
07-05-2011, 09:45 PM
My thoughts for the MITB is that CM Punk is going to win the title and the RAW MITB winner is going to cash in the briefcase and beat CM Punk. That works out for everybody because the lil jimmys won't lose their precious Cena and the IWC will have a WWE Champion that's not a bowl of fruity pebbles.
GTFO with your logic! that's too logical that we all know won't happen.
Seriously though I'm loving this angle and love not knowing what is going to happen next been awhile since I had this feeling

VKM
07-05-2011, 10:00 PM
GTFO with your logic! that's too logical that we all know won't happen.
Seriously though I'm loving this angle and love not knowing what is going to happen next been awhile since I had this feeling

I don't know if your mad with my opinion or not. But I'll just say this, WWE is famous for giving the fans something to be excited about and then just dropping the ball.

CMRyder
07-05-2011, 10:17 PM
The amount of CM Punk threads created in the past week has to be a record, I'm jus sayin...

Probably...I'm jus sayin...

drumn4life0789
07-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Just thought this thread might need a bump. So HHH isn't the GM My guess was pretty close.

Retirement angle beginning.