PDA

View Full Version : Does nobody else notice? . .

Gazza010
07-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Everyone is going loony about CM Punk and his latest outburst towards fans . . , even though it is clearly still a work on the part of WWE!?!?!

How comes no-one has noticed that at the end of Punk's promo last week that it was 'cut off' at the point about the bullying campaign and then during the tour of Australia, Punk comes out with a homophobic slur towards a fan!

Furthermore, the incident is 'caught' perfectly on camera and aired on TMZ.

There is obviously a connection here that is being built up for something seriously big! This is great work on WWE's part and I look forward to the next airing of Raw because of it!

mitch176
07-05-2011, 05:24 AM
Or.... Not.

Automatic
07-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Because of some bullying campaign?

jordan1995
07-05-2011, 05:50 AM
think u have over thought that

Gazza010
07-05-2011, 05:52 AM
Because of some bullying campaign?

Could possibly lead to an angle for Vince McMahon to return to

HeelTurn
07-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Punk has insulted fans before, its nothing new, even in the WWE remember when that child hit him, or when that old one claimed "Youre not Jesus"?

Automatic
07-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Could possibly lead to an angle for Vince McMahon to return to

So that means Punk will turn into Steve Austin 2.0? And Punk is here the bully? Are they going to bully each other, or will McMahon be bullied? I can't imagine that McMahon is being bullied, but I would be in for it.

Enforcer23
07-05-2011, 06:04 AM
yeah think u over thought that one but if it is leading up to something..it has to do with them changing pg

brad9993
07-05-2011, 06:36 AM
I also thought the same thing but yeah don't know, it could make for some interesting stuff though.

el gabo
07-05-2011, 07:26 AM
yeah think u over thought that one but if it is leading up to something..it has to do with them changing pg

God damn. How many times do we have to go over this. PG IS NOT GOING ANY WHERE.

monctonvike
07-05-2011, 08:15 AM
I would like to start with McMahon since he was the main event so to speak. He is looking a lot older, and sounds it as well his voice had trouble carrying. Although old Vinny Mac can still cut a great promo. I didn't like Cena saying the world title was meaningless.

Overall this past raw was rather lackluster, there were some big things that happened like ADR winning the number one contendership. However I never really thought for a second truth or ray would win. This should set up a great match at summerslam. I thought after the great build up last week that this week sort of fell flat, with that being said its the fourth of July and should have been expected.

I am still very pumped for raw next week and the ppv which is something I haven't been able to say for a long time.

Y2Jryder
07-05-2011, 08:20 AM
What is wrong with you people?

Russo swerve
07-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Everyone is going loony about CM Punk and his latest outburst towards fans . . , even though it is clearly still a work on the part of WWE!?!?!

How comes no-one has noticed that at the end of Punk's promo last week that it was 'cut off' at the point about the bullying campaign and then during the tour of Australia, Punk comes out with a homophobic slur towards a fan!

Furthermore, the incident is 'caught' perfectly on camera and aired on TMZ.

There is obviously a connection here that is being built up for something seriously big! This is great work on WWE's part and I look forward to the next airing of Raw because of it!
Your preaching to the choir most ppl on here think cm punk is a living legend exept me

Russo swerve
07-05-2011, 08:42 AM

Y everytime something diffrent happens ppl assume its the beggining of the end of pg

Viper
07-05-2011, 08:51 AM
CM Punk will talk about negros next week as part of his current angle.

That should be interesting.

Russo swerve
07-05-2011, 09:04 AM
CM Punk will talk about negros next week as part of his current angle.

That should be interesting.
Dude stfu please and thanks

HeelTurn
07-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Sorry but PG isnt going anywhere, this is just Punk being himself at a house show, and his rant on Raw was just to increase interest in his match at MITB.

Lowki
07-05-2011, 09:34 AM

The onlyChange to PG i could see coming is that it becomes SUPER PG! It's Cena but 10 times worse.

Mikeyboy7777777
07-05-2011, 10:13 AM

this subject is getting worse than the john cena turning heel subject both are never going to happen

johnnydropkicks
07-05-2011, 10:23 AM
You know what's sad? Whenever this kind of thing. Those guys on the floor paid for those seats to go to WWE event and get excited and get some memories from it. I'd say having an argument with, and getting yelled at by CM Punk qualifies. This was never meant to be on the internet or in public and it's fucking sad that CM Punk goes and has to apologize because there was nothing wrong with what he did. Ohhhhh they got yelled at by CM Punk and he said homo it's not a big deal. You know what is a big deal? Ocean pollution. Artificial oil prices. Political corruption. Not a big deal? CM Punk calling some half-drunk Aussie a homo.

Just imagine the opinion people and columnists when they realize CM Punk's comments just a few weeks earlier very pro about gay rights and marriage. Aww no controversy now.

And GLAAD's not getting mad now.

TNA 'The very best'
07-05-2011, 11:06 AM
This could be part of the angle he is working but then I don't understand why he apologised for,

tshizzy34
07-05-2011, 11:18 AM
I would love to see them do some huge thing with this as long as it involves Punk staying with the company, but as said before I don't see that happening now some big huge event surrounding this theory either!

AOF666
07-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Think the alltercation with fans in Australia was another promo.

Rilla
07-05-2011, 12:49 PM
This could be part of the angle he is working but then I don't understand why he apologised for,

Because people these days are /sofuckingsoft/

KingOrton
07-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Or.... Not.
^^This^^ Quote of the year :D

HeartlessAttack
07-05-2011, 04:37 PM
WWE PG is doing a major angle based on the last few words of an unscripted promo and a gay-bashing slur at a foreign house show... Yes.

Sydnister
07-05-2011, 05:01 PM

Evidently at least one more time.

Bodom
07-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Punk has insulted fans before, its nothing new, even in the WWE remember when that child hit him, or when that old one claimed "Youre not Jesus"?

Lies.

Punk IS jesus.

Asherdelampyr
07-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Lies.

Punk IS jesus.

lol
actually back when he was doing the SES thing, my wife saw him, and has since referred to him as "Dirty Jesus"

Viper
07-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Dude stfu please and thanks

how bout u just shut your mouth!

SilverGhost
07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Lies.

Punk IS jesus.

http://www.todaysfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/cm-punk-shaving-Serena.jpg

Bodom is right.

Hair and beard don't lie.

Androo
07-05-2011, 08:16 PM
You know what's sad? Whenever this kind of thing. Those guys on the floor paid for those seats to go to WWE event and get excited and get some memories from it. I'd say having an argument with, and getting yelled at by CM Punk qualifies. This was never meant to be on the internet or in public and it's fucking sad that CM Punk goes and has to apologize because there was nothing wrong with what he did. Ohhhhh they got yelled at by CM Punk and he said homo it's not a big deal. You know what is a big deal? Ocean pollution. Artificial oil prices. Political corruption. Not a big deal? CM Punk calling some half-drunk Aussie a homo.

Just imagine the opinion people and columnists when they realize CM Punk's comments just a few weeks earlier very pro about gay rights and marriage. Aww no controversy now.

And GLAAD's not getting mad now.

Look man Punk didn't apologize because he was told to (even though he probably was), he apologized because he wanted to and genuinely meant it. He knows that people need to answer for their bullshit! Because he IS pro gay rights etc, he knows that it was a stupid, douchey mistake for him to say what he said! Just read his apology!

And because of his beliefs, his knowledge and intelligence of sensibility, understanding of common sense, and great aversion to fuckin bullshit and idiotic lowering-the-average-IQ-in-the-room abilities, he actually has a large repugnance for everyone that said: "there was nothing wrong with what he said in Australia, to a fan, that wasn't meant to be seen by lots of people but was, and isn't a big deal!" And detests them, and has a strong malevolence to the fact that they are his fans, and would probably not like them to be.

:cool: