PDA

View Full Version : wrestler not Superstar

TNA 'The very best'
07-05-2011, 12:42 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3676762/John-Cena-has-blasted-The-Rock-for-skipping-WWEs-tour-of-Asutralia.html

Interesting that the face of the company is calling himself a wrestler and not a Superstar...

Thought i'd share his little rant....

Plus i just watched his promo with Vince and if they do it right i might just start to enjoy Cena

JLeeDude1892
07-05-2011, 02:10 AM
That's a tough one. Who knows. I personally think it's because of his recent (as in last night) outburst against Vince McMahon and the whole CM Punk think. Could this be a hint towards the start of a make shift Attitude Era? DO NOT GET ME WRONG, There will never be another Attitude Era, But something like it?

Russo swerve
07-05-2011, 08:58 AM
That's a tough one. Who knows. I personally think it's because of his recent (as in last night) outburst against Vince McMahon and the whole CM Punk think. Could this be a hint towards the start of a make shift Attitude Era? DO NOT GET ME WRONG, There will never be another Attitude Era, But something like it?

No dude the attitude era is done y everytime something diffrent happens u ppl say its the beggening of the end of pg?

Automatic
07-05-2011, 09:01 AM
It was a house show...

AOF666
07-05-2011, 12:50 PM
First of all I don't consider Cena a wrestler, he hasn't proved to me to be one. He is what he is an Entertainer, not a very good one but enough to keep the kids entertain. This whole thing was set up to make see John Cena doesn't kiss Vince's rearend!

KingOrton
07-05-2011, 12:59 PM
No dude the attitude era is done y everytime something diffrent happens u ppl say its the beggening of the end of pg?
Your spelling is really bad -__-

helmsley
07-05-2011, 06:10 PM
means nothing i f you ask me, the reason they are called superstars is to have a bigger area of attraction, so that is not getting changed anytime soon