PDA

View Full Version : If YOU were WWE Champion...

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-04-2011, 11:46 PM
From Raw (July 5, 2011):

Cena says that's not what he signed up for. He gets that everyone is replaceable and that he shouldn't be afraid of losing. Cena hands the title to Vince and walks away. Vince freaks out and more or less begs Cena to come back. Vince says wait a minute and takes the belt with him up the ramp to Cena. Vince hates this but the match is back on and Punk is reinstated. However, if Punk walks out of Chicago with the title, Cena is fired. Cena's stunned look at Vince ends the show.

Why would anyone who is on top of their respective profession just walk away from it all just because their competitor got "suspended?" I just do not understand the logic behind this at all. Would you ever see the UFC World Heavyweight Champion quit just because his next opponent got suspended?

I know Cena is supposed to be a super-face and I know I may be stretching this a little bit, but come on WWE creative. Who the fuck would do something stupid like give up their entire career over a suspension, not even a firing. Would someone serious walk away from everything because a guy you had multiple feuds with it suspended?

Enforcer23
07-05-2011, 12:08 AM
ahhh cause he thinks cm punk is bloody awesome as well

Lamar8902
07-05-2011, 12:29 AM
From Raw (July 5, 2011):

Why would anyone who is on top of their respective profession just walk away from it all just because their competitor got "suspended?" I just do not understand the logic behind this at all. Would you ever see the UFC World Heavyweight Champion
quit just because his next opponent got suspended?

I know Cena is supposed to be a super-face and I know I may be stretching this a little bit, but come on WWE creative. Who the fuck would do something stupid like give up their entire career over a suspension, not even a firing. Would someone serious walk away from everything because a guy you had multiple feuds with it suspended?

Look the reason it went down like dat it's because Russo wrote it nah just playing but the reason it went down like dat was because they want to put Cena as the savior of the wwe the man who stands tall and defends the wrestlers I mean superstars in the wwe it's just a way for people who don't like Cena get behind him and say wow he really walked away ha didn't see raw just because I read the spoiler and thought how stupid and lame wwe is wwe sucks and for those waiting for a big storyline it's all gonna end the same with Cena the wwe savior winning

Kerrastone
07-05-2011, 12:34 AM

Someone said the Butthurt report was post of the year but Im definitely going with this!

Y2Jryder
07-05-2011, 03:37 AM
I think Cena is going to TNA

ihearvoices
07-05-2011, 03:43 AM
From Raw (July 5, 2011):

Why would anyone who is on top of their respective profession just walk away from it all just because their competitor got "suspended?" I just do not understand the logic behind this at all. Would you ever see the UFC World Heavyweight Champion quit just because his next opponent got suspended?

Simple it was a mind game Cena knew vince would not let him just walk away like that for god shakes that's his money maker. So the idea was to have cena basically give vince the choose either he loses tons of money or reinstate the match, Which Vince clearly caved in and reinstated the match

Enforcer23
07-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Simple it was a mind game Cena knew vince would not let him just walk away like that for god shakes that's his money maker. So the idea was to have cena basically give vince the choose either he loses tons of money or reinstate the match, Which Vince clearly caved in and reinstated the match

but then vince said if u dont win your fired which will make vince interferre

Automatic
07-05-2011, 06:28 AM
It's Cena's gimmick. He wants to win fair and square.

the great Steef
07-05-2011, 09:38 AM
From Raw (July 5, 2011):

3 words for ya:, hustlle loyalty, RESPECT!!!!!

Yano88
07-05-2011, 10:14 AM
I think Vince's decision is by far the stupidiest of them all.

By far more stupid then Cena's decision

"Ok i put you in the match with Punk but if you lose you're fired!"

What's the great plan?
So if Cena loses, Vince not only loses his WWE Championship but loses also his biggest money maker John Cena?
Now that's genius isn't it Vincent K. MacMahon???

HeelTurn
07-05-2011, 10:17 AM

What's the great plan?
So if Cena loses, Vince not only loses his WWE Championship but loses also his biggest money maker John Cena?

Yeah I never quite got that logic, plus Vince believes Cena will loose? Has he not been watching Raw for the past 6 years?

blink
07-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Cena did that whole thing about walking out as a sort of way to stand up for his and all the other wrestlers rights. He said "cm punk got suspended for saying what he believes" which cena then said he didn't sign up for that. Basically he didn't sign up for being punished for saying it how he sees it. So he gave Vince an ultimatum: re instate the match or he's gone. Vince didn't want to lose his top star so boom he got his match back. Vince also hates being humiliated which is exactly what would happen if punk left with the belt so he let cena know not to fuck it up or he's gone.

Oh hey EWN a quick spelling side note:

Lose - means to not win

Loose- is the current state of my ex girlfriends vagina

CMRyder
07-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Cena did that whole thing about walking out as a sort of way to stand up for his and all the other wrestlers rights. He said "cm punk got suspended for saying what he believes" which cena then said he didn't sign up for that. Basically he didn't sign up for being punished for saying it how he sees it. So he gave Vince an ultimatum: re instate the match or he's gone. Vince didn't want to lose his top star so boom he got his match back. Vince also hates being humiliated which is exactly what would happen if punk left with the belt so he let cena know not to fuck it up or he's gone.

Oh hey EWN a quick spelling side note:

Lose - means to not win

Loose- is the current state of my ex girlfriends vagina

Someone is upset she dumped you.

blink
07-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Someone is upset she dumped you.

That made me lol

AOF666
07-05-2011, 12:56 PM
The whole thing doesn't make any sense at all. What about the #1 contender match the had with ADR, Truth and Mysterio. Del Rio's repkacement in the MIIB match. King mentioned it earlier about a replacement for ADR. 2 and 2 is not adding up to 4. They should of have Punk do this a couple of weeks ago for they can come up will a better plan. Punks wins the match that means only MIIB winner can save Cena's career. What if ADR, Punk, or Swagger wins, why would they cash it in to save Cena's career?

Yano88
07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
After CM Punk video now many people DO know what a vagina is after having it searched on the net to get Punk's joke XDD

steveorton
07-05-2011, 01:02 PM
If I was WWE champion I would challenge Austin, Rock, Cena and beat them all lol, I'm jus sayin...

Rassling_Fan
07-05-2011, 01:04 PM

What's the great plan?

Said biggest money maker is risking your company's prized posession just so the other guy can have his freedom of speech. Look at what happened to the Woman's title after Madeusa took it to WCW. It wasn't brought back for years. So if CM Punk wins, takes the title to another company and proceed to repeat Madeusa's action, imagine the damages WWE will get. And it will all be Cena's fault. That would counteract the money making ability of Cena. And it will also give Cena additional motivation for winning the match.

(NOTE: I know this is a storyline. Just thinking of canon reason for this).

steveorton
07-05-2011, 01:04 PM
I always use lose, I'm jus sayin...

Rockstar83
07-05-2011, 07:45 PM

WHAT HE SAID lol