PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think CM Punk Talks...too Hard?!

ELNIOJR
07-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Im gonna make it Short n Sweet. Seems to me that some people out there are complaining about things that the "WWE CM Punk" said or says. Well honestly, if you are that sensitive, BELIEVE ME, you're are also Lucky for (probably) never meet THIS GUY...below.

My Favorite moment if minute #8:15! CM Punk (The WWE One), is actually beeing nice with Ya'll :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--X8pAvg3DE

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Exactly!! WWE's Punk is a watered down Punk to the one you see on the indies!! If WWE would give him free reign he'd have been fired a long time ago!!
But I do like that WWE are giving him some rope to work with towards the end of his current stint with the company.

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 05:13 PM
CM Punk is a bit of a douche, but he would be 1st to admit it, that is why he is so awesome.

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2011, 05:19 PM
I wouldn't say he's a douche. I think he just knows exactly what to say/do to get a reaction. The above video is a perfect example, and that fan video from a recent house show (posted on the main newsboard) is another vintage example.

HeelTurn
07-04-2011, 05:20 PM
I wouldn't say he's a douche. I think he just knows exactly what to say/do to get a reaction. The above video is a perfect example, and that fan video from a recent house show (posted on the main newsboard) is another vintage example.

Yeah maybe douche is too strong, but I get the impression that hes not too bothered about upsetting some people. But then again some people seem to get upset for no reason.

Tommy Thunder
07-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Yeah maybe douche is too strong, but I get the impression that hes not too bothered about upsetting some people.

True. Some of the stuff he says could have a bad reaction on someone, or someone's feelings. I guess in indie shows like that though, you know that that type of behavior is going to happen, and heels are going to say stuff that may upset some people. I mean, indie shows aren't exactly PG are they lol!

ELNIOJR
07-04-2011, 05:25 PM

And Not everybody can Do That...

Yeah maybe douche is too strong, but I get the impression that hes not too bothered about upsetting some people. But then again some people seem to get upset for no reason.

First he (probably) doesnt Bother because its AMUSING! And second, people dont get upset for "no reason". He's just THAT DAMN GREAT...forcing them to be Upset about him! :D

TheRockerGother
07-04-2011, 07:25 PM
And Not everybody can Do That...

First he (probably) doesnt Bother because its AMUSING! And second, people dont get upset for "no reason". He's just THAT DAMN GREAT...forcing them to be Upset about him! :D

Lol Random question what would you do if Punk got in your face and started talking trash to you?:p

VanHooliganX
07-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Punk is the only wrestler I know that I hate and like at the same time. I think this is mostly because he is a good wrestler but his attitude annoys me sometimes.

Good entertainment though :).

Lamar8902
07-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Look punk will never be free in the wwe he's handcuffed there the only way punk would be free is if he goes to TNA look at all the wrestlers fuck superstars look at how there characters come to life for example look at the asshole they got over there look at the bully as well or even if he goes to ROH it could be the same punk is a man who tells it like it is the only reason he's a douche is because he's a heel he wants people to really hate him he doesn't want people cheering for him or backing him up he wants the heat from everyone he doesn't want to be a likable heel punk would be better off somewhere else and have 5 star matches in TNA or ROH in wwe he's just going to be Cena or ortons bitch he needs to leave and never comeback

ELNIOJR
07-05-2011, 06:05 AM
Lol Random question what would you do if Punk got in your face and started talking trash to you?:p

Simply Put: That would Be the GREATEST FUCKING MOMENT of my Life! (After my Birth and Virginity Loss) :D

Allison
07-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Shane Douglas faced the same problems in WW(F) In ECW He cut some of the greatest promos of all time. Same with Raven.