PDA

View Full Version : Tenille Tayla wrestles final indy match before WWE

xAzureSkye
07-03-2011, 09:00 AM
So WWE's newest Diva Tenille Tayla wrestled her last match for ECCW, where she began her career, and won her first ever professional wrestling championship, defeating Veronika Vice and Nicole Matthews in a Triple Threat.

Tenille was introduced into wrestling by her older brother Jake, when she was about 8 years old. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenille_Dashwood#cite_note-AboutTenille-0)She involved herself in the Australian wrestling scene and did some training from the ages of 13 to 15. In 2005, Tenille made some appearances for the Australian wrestling promotion PWA under the name Valentine. However, from the age of 16 to 18, Tenille was limited to setting up the ring at events and helping out after she suffered a shoulder injury.

She then moved onto Lance Storm's wrestling promotion, where she received further training, while also wrestling for SHIMMER Women's Athletes, ECCW and WFX before being signed by WWE. Tenille is also the first ever Australian Diva, making her a history maker already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb4-8TH3a5c&feature=player_embedded

She actually gets a decent pop in her last match against ECCW long time rival Nikki Matthews

jhorton1215
07-03-2011, 09:38 AM
I can't wait to see her in WWE. I think she's a great talent, and an actual Diva I can really cheer for. I love her damn accent!

xAzureSkye
07-03-2011, 09:47 AM
I can't wait to see her in WWE. I think she's a great talent, and an actual Diva I can really cheer for. I love her damn accent!

She will certainly be a great asset to the Divas division, hopefully she will debut soon in FCW because i dont think she neds any more training

PureMetalftw!
07-03-2011, 10:57 AM
finally an aussie has made it to wwe
i cant wait to see debut

helmsley
07-03-2011, 12:03 PM
well, it will be interersting to see how wwe uses her

Enforcer23
07-03-2011, 01:00 PM
finally an aussie has made it to wwe
i cant wait to see debut

matt morgan is aussie he was in wwe hehe...but its pretty sick i just hope shes used right and becomes like the next trish because the divas division needs it

The KANEROONIE!!!
07-03-2011, 01:28 PM
matt morgan is aussie he was in wwe hehe...but its pretty sick i just hope shes used right and becomes like the next trish because the divas division needs it

Matt Morgan's not Australian... I think you're thinking about Nathan Jones.

body slam
07-03-2011, 05:15 PM
why do I have a feeling they will call her Outback Jackie

Bodom
07-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Am I the only one that the title and saw Tila Tequila

No? Just me?