PDA

View Full Version : John Cena : Face or Heel ? Your thoughts ....

DonCorleone
07-03-2011, 01:52 AM
In my opinion, there would be nothing better to see than a heel Cena. The reason is that Hulk Hogan was a super-hero and a roll model to children and his die hard fans. But when Hogan became a heel, it was just another story. The attitude, and disrespect towards others then turned into a complete bad ass. But wouldn't that also look good with Cena as a heel? We all know Cena's past, but if he were to turn heel , why not make him into the improved version of a heel he once was. The raps were a great and I loved them but we should also have him fight with dirty tactics and have him mock the crowd, and cut some GOOD PROMOS while on the mic. Have WWE turn him into a monster, someone who will take WWE to a whole new level. But Cena as face was great ... when it FIRST STARTED! It's just the same thing with him as a face now, stupid promos, him taking his shirt off over and over again, and the same thing he does every match! Don't get me wrong, I am a Cena fan, but I'm just tired of seeing the same old thing over and over again. Your thoughts?

PureMetalftw!
07-03-2011, 03:56 AM
i dont care if he is a heel or a face
he just needs a new friggen gimmick
and if they cant do that, give him less tv time so we dont have to watch him for half the show :mad:

MrzigglesFTW!
07-03-2011, 06:03 AM
He needs to change face/heel or even his gimmick he is faaaaar too boring for me.

Y2Jryder
07-03-2011, 06:44 AM
He should retire and be a trainer in FCW

Bodom
07-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Ugh......this again?