PDA

View Full Version : May I have your attention please ? CM Punk, Cena & More

Siracul
07-02-2011, 04:39 PM
So I wrote this 2 or 3 days ago and posted it as a blog, must have done something wrong cuz it has not been posted yet and has a messenger like icon with an X on it anyways.

"Man I need to find myself a better title but I guess this one's better than "Excuuseeee meeeeeeeeeeee"
Anyway this is my first blog on here, i hope it makes for an interesting read for you guys I'll try to keep it as short as possible

CM Punk, the man of the hour, the buzz of the IWC and common fans alike, now Wrestling isn't that popular in Egypt, as a matter of fact most people look at it and say "Oh that shit is fake, you shouldn't be watching it they're playing you" so when I actually hear someone talk and praise wrestling, I'm happy, and I didn't just hear someone praise wrestling, I heard dozens praising it, Punk's promo got everyone back onto wrestling, it made it feel like it mattered again, that promo that felt so real people didn't know wether it was worked or not.
CM Punk, needless to say, has had the talent needed since day one, but he was underutilized (as many others with the easiest example being Chavito) as WWE does with anyone who's name is not Cena &/or Orton.
Now I've been a CM Punk fan since the days of WWE-ECW, didn't watch him in ROH as i don't watch that program, but that's another story for another time, anyway what i mean is, I liked the guy, I just didn't think he was capable of such a promo, and the delivery was spot on.
This guy is simply the complete package and right now, he has WWE by the balls IMO. They want him to stay, and they should, this guy can lead them into a new era of awesomeness (as a lot of people said).

Now onto Cena, i will not go in depth on him in this blog, but I'd like to address something, people really really underrate Cena, his days in OVW prove he has more than his "5 moves of doom" and those five moves of doom, he does them to perfection, let's be honest, he is spot on with his moves. And also some people say he has "Poor mic skills", I beg to differ, watch Cena's first reply to RAW's return promo and that should be enough proof till the next blog

Hope you had an enjoyable read, and that i didn't bore you Comments, criticism are appreciated

Siracul Out "

P.S : If anyone knows how to fix the blog thingy or can show me what I did wrong I'd be grateful, help the noob out will ya ? :D

MrzigglesFTW!
07-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Punk needs to win this at money in the bank.. so the new title can be debut and start a tournament.. plus a feud with VKM and Cena :)!

helmsley
07-02-2011, 07:18 PM
i agree with you, and i think that a lenghty feud between cena and punk would be gold

Daniel Bryan
07-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Punk needs to win this at money in the bank.. so the new title can be debut and start a tournament.. plus a feud with VKM and Cena :)!

this sounds great actually never thought of it like that

eyehatecena
07-02-2011, 10:01 PM
So I wrote this 2 or 3 days ago and posted it as a blog, must have done something wrong cuz it has not been posted yet and has a messenger like icon with an X on it anyways.

"Man I need to find myself a better title but I guess this one's better than "Excuuseeee meeeeeeeeeeee"
Anyway this is my first blog on here, i hope it makes for an interesting read for you guys I'll try to keep it as short as possible

CM Punk, the man of the hour, the buzz of the IWC and common fans alike, now Wrestling isn't that popular in Egypt, as a matter of fact most people look at it and say "Oh that shit is fake, you shouldn't be watching it they're playing you" so when I actually hear someone talk and praise wrestling, I'm happy, and I didn't just hear someone praise wrestling, I heard dozens praising it, Punk's promo got everyone back onto wrestling, it made it feel like it mattered again, that promo that felt so real people didn't know wether it was worked or not.
CM Punk, needless to say, has had the talent needed since day one, but he was underutilized (as many others with the easiest example being Chavito) as WWE does with anyone who's name is not Cena &/or Orton.
Now I've been a CM Punk fan since the days of WWE-ECW, didn't watch him in ROH as i don't watch that program, but that's another story for another time, anyway what i mean is, I liked the guy, I just didn't think he was capable of such a promo, and the delivery was spot on.
This guy is simply the complete package and right now, he has WWE by the balls IMO. They want him to stay, and they should, this guy can lead them into a new era of awesomeness (as a lot of people said).

Now onto Cena, i will not go in depth on him in this blog, but I'd like to address something, people really really underrate Cena, his days in OVW prove he has more than his "5 moves of doom" and those five moves of doom, he does them to perfection, let's be honest, he is spot on with his moves. And also some people say he has "Poor mic skills", I beg to differ, watch Cena's first reply to RAW's return promo and that should be enough proof till the next blog

Hope you had an enjoyable read, and that i didn't bore you Comments, criticism are appreciated

Siracul Out "

P.S : If anyone knows how to fix the blog thingy or can show me what I did wrong I'd be grateful, help the noob out will ya ? :D
Cena and Orton are not underrated. I totally agree with your post. Cena does his moves well enough and the 5 moves of doom? well most WWE superstars have about the same amount of 'go to moves'. Others may be better in the ring than him though, but with the majority of WWE talent just being brought up, trained, via WWE sponsered Feds(OVW, DSW, FCW}, there are not a lot that can work at the level as someone like Punk, Danielson, Jericho- people that have been trained in many styles. But Cena, like Orton work well enough with just the WWE style.
Cena's mic skills- he is comfortable on the mic and does get a reaction from the crowd. His material written for him is what is corny at times
, but he gets reactions. Orton's mic work? Well its mediocre to just ok, but still better than quite a few others on the rosters.
IMO, the only total packages that WWE has had in the last few years- as far as Mic/in ring work, have been Punk, Jericho and HBK. WWE wisely used HBK correctly, and Jericho had to fight to get used correctly(read both of his books). Punk- WWE has used him well enough at times- but the guy is gold on the mic, always has been. I think WWE reconizes that, but at the same time they are stupid in not using him correctly at times. I think that if Punk is indeed staying put, WWE is going to ruin a golden oppertuinity that Punks promo has opened. WWE always does because that HAVE to push Cena, and now Orton down our throats, each and every fucking week.

K-Jammin
07-03-2011, 07:10 AM

Would cry with happiness if they got a new WWE Championship!

clrj3514
07-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Would cry with happiness if they got a new WWE Championship!

I would hand you a tissue as I grabbed one for myself.

AOF666
07-03-2011, 01:15 PM
To me Cena look like he kind of gotten lazy when doing his 5 moves of doom. Even he looks like he is getting bored with it.

SilverGhost
07-03-2011, 01:19 PM
To me Cena look like he kind of gotten lazy when doing his 5 moves of doom. Even he looks like he is getting bored with it.

Anyone would be bored doing the same moves.