PDA

View Full Version : WWE Magazine

Dashing Rachel
07-02-2011, 03:57 PM
But Vickie Guerrero has finally got to be named WWE Magazine's "Jerk of the Month". In the last several months, Vickie was overshadowed by the likes of Cody Rhodes, Miz, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, CM Punk, Ted DiBiase, Maryse, Jack Swagger, Chris Jericho, Drew McIntyre, Michael Cole, and Dolph Ziggler among others. IMO, Vickie deserved it.

Russo swerve
07-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Lol wow this is the news of the day omg im so happy she really did deserve it I think the guerreros r gonna celebrate tonight:confused:

steveorton
07-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Firstly welcome to the EWN, you will enjoy it in here. And WOW I can't believe that, they gave it to Ted DiBiase (PS I want this guy to become face, love his theme) before they gave it to Vickie (BTW she's an awesome heel), I was born a champion TE, I'm jus sayin...

helmsley
07-02-2011, 05:55 PM
I think vickie does an incredible job as a hell, but needs to began working with someone else, maybe with mcintyre

Toby Fox
07-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Do you write on Bleacher Report by any chance?

MrzigglesFTW!
07-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Vickie has to be the best female manager of all time.. she made the "excuse me" up by herself.. she forgot her lines, thank god for her forgetting themm... she needs to be inducted into the HOF for the work she's putting in.

Daniel Bryan
07-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I think vickie does an incredible job as a hell, but needs to began working with someone else, maybe with mcintyre

brilliant idea maybe mcintyre could finally become relevant and finally reach his full potential

68wPayne
07-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Drew McIntyre isn't someone that really needs a manager, he can talk for himself. She needs to go with a heel that needs help getting heat, like Tyson Kidd

Dashing Rachel
07-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Yes, I do. I got the name "Dashing Rachel" simply because I'm a diehard Cody Rhodes fan. BTW, he was the December 2010 issue's JOTM.

ut11smithcor
07-02-2011, 10:45 PM
vickie has to be the best female manager of all time.. She made the "excuse me" up by herself.. She forgot her lines, thank god for her forgetting themm... She needs to be inducted into the hof for the work she's putting in.

no fucking way.

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-02-2011, 11:12 PM
no fucking way.

I just lol'ed a little

K-Jammin
07-03-2011, 07:08 AM
She's a great manager, but not the greatest female manager of all time

K-Jammin
07-03-2011, 07:08 AM
She's a great manager, but not the greatest female manager of all time

IMO that is.

sincara
07-03-2011, 08:10 AM
vickie jerk of the month !!!

xAzureSkye
07-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Vickie has to be the best female manager of all time..

Lol.... really?

Dashing Rachel
07-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Rey Mysterio graces the cover of the August issue of WWE Magazine. Other highlights include Vickie Guerrero as Jerk of the Month (finally), Ted DiBiase's eyes, Maryse's ring gear, Evan Bourne answers your tweets, Superstar astrology, Eve's dating advice, Zack Ryder's workout, interviews with Sin Cara and Chris Masters, and much more!

Viper
07-06-2011, 02:06 AM
WWE Magazine was good until they started adding too much crap in to the point it's hard to flip thru it anymore. Its become a Kids Magazine now.

jordan1995
07-06-2011, 02:58 AM
its become smaller and shit

liamsnowdon
07-06-2011, 03:08 AM
its become smaller and shit

is for kids now it has cartoons in

K-Jammin
07-06-2011, 07:11 AM
WWE Magazine was the shit! Now it's just shit, my nephew buys them ( he's 7 ) and i flicked through one the other week and couldn't bare to read it all

Dr. Death
07-06-2011, 09:19 AM
WWE Magazine has both issues, 1 for kids and 1 for adults, my son gets wwe kids, and since no talent cena showed up I have stopped getting the reg. version of wwe magazine.

AOF666
07-06-2011, 11:01 AM
SO the interview with Sin Cara, is that going to be in English or Spanish? Sorry can't help myself!

helmsley
07-06-2011, 11:30 AM
i used to enjoy reading the interviews, but noww there is just one or two

HeelTurn
07-06-2011, 12:07 PM
I remember when there was the WWF Magazine and RAW magazine which was sub-headed "For the mature reader" lol Good times.

Viper
07-06-2011, 08:20 PM
I remember when there was the WWF Magazine and RAW magazine which was sub-headed "For the mature reader" lol Good times.

i regret disposing my old wwf magazines from 2001 - 2002.

aweso_me
07-06-2011, 11:16 PM
He's probably just going to point in the interview. It might be the first thing he doesn't botch.

Dashing Rachel
07-06-2011, 11:57 PM
In the contents, it says "The high-flying sensation from Mexico gives WWE Mag his first interview. We couldn't understand wait he was saying." In other words, the interview was in Spanish but will be translated to English for the magazine.

Dashing Rachel
07-07-2011, 07:12 PM
BTW, I LOL'd when one of Vickie Guerrero's shoes broke a heel.

Dashing Rachel
08-01-2011, 01:43 AM
He deserved it, IMO.

The Brown One
08-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Is this even newsworthy? No. It would be if Truth was named heel of the year.

S.E. Zero
08-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Is this even newsworthy? No. It would be if Truth was named heel of the year.

That honor goes to Miz for sure

Dashing Rachel
08-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Not yet. Keep in mind after R-truth, there are other heels that will likely be featured which include Mark Henry, Christian, and the Bella Twins.

CM_Jericho
08-01-2011, 03:17 AM
I fucking love R Truth as of late!

sincara
08-01-2011, 03:17 AM
r truth jerk of the month
henry should have got it

ELNIOJR
08-01-2011, 05:52 AM
http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/Rtruth-Mad.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KgdcbDKjOOA/ThGPuNjrozI/AAAAAAAAAgU/SzDfBb1wi4I/s320/img_1910_raw-20-06-2011-the-cenation-contre-r-truth-avec-un-splash-capitol-punishment.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9iqlVQC928

Russo swerve
08-01-2011, 07:42 AM
R truth is the man just like me

AOF666
08-01-2011, 08:09 AM
What makes him a jerk in the first place?

Jayoholic
08-01-2011, 11:27 AM
That honor goes to Miz for sure

Last year. Not this year...at least so far.

RomanFlare
08-01-2011, 11:32 AM
I hope he wins "Best Entrance" at the Slammies.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-01-2011, 11:37 AM
I thought Cody Rhodes should have got jerk of the month. He insulted the fans looks.. He insulted countries.. He insulted his own best friend, and threatened him. R-Truth should have got the "Crazy Of The Month" award instead.

Tay Moran
08-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Does it really matter whos the jerk of the month?

Dashing Rachel
09-20-2011, 03:04 PM
He's on the cover of the November 2011 issue of WWE Magazine. Not sure about the jerk of the month, but I'll say R-Truth.
http://secure.nps1.net/wwe/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&sort=5a&page=2

The_Awesome_One
09-20-2011, 04:24 PM
R-Truth has been fired so doubt they'll acknowledge him, I would say Cody rhodes

Dashing Rachel
09-20-2011, 08:54 PM
R-Truth has been fired so doubt they'll acknowledge him, I would say Cody rhodes

I still think that R-Truth is gonna be JOTM. Keep in mind, WWE Magazine is put together at least a couple months in advance before it debuts on newstands.

Dashing Rachel
09-23-2011, 12:35 AM
Like I said earlier, Triple H is indeed on the cover of the new issue of WWE Magazine which hits newstands next Thursday.
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Former_WWE_Diva_Remembers_The_Big_Boss_Man_Triple_ H_Lands_Magazine_Cover.html

Gangrel
09-23-2011, 12:59 AM
I don't buy the WWE magazines, so i'm confused....

....How can it be the November issue of the WWE magazine coming out and it being the newest latest issue when October is the next month and November is two months away???

Dashing Rachel
09-23-2011, 01:09 AM
WWE Magazine is published every four weeks with the exception of the April/May double issue (it stays on newstands for eight weeks).

Asherdelampyr
09-23-2011, 01:12 AM
I don't buy the WWE magazines, so i'm confused....

....How can it be the November issue of the WWE magazine coming out and it being the newest latest issue when October is the next month and November is two months away???

they tend to release magazines just over a month before the date on the cover, since they are on the shelves for over 2 months

Sully
09-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Why not? He's a huge part of the biggest angle WWE has going on right now...CM Punk was on last time wasn't he? Plus HHH is a face...they shouldn't put a heel on the magazine...that isn't good business. Kids look for people they like...they see Cena's face or someone they cheer for, and they want to buy the magazine. Nash, Truth, and Miz are all heels...plus Nash isn't that familiar of a face to the kids anymore...I mean the dude just came back.

Sheamus or Orton are candidates, but I'm sure Orton was on recently as well.

HHH was a good choice...HHH or Punk if he wasn't on recently. Triple H is one of the top names right now in this huge angle, and it was a good choice to stick him up there.

Dashing Rachel
09-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Why not? He's a huge part of the biggest angle WWE has going on right now...CM Punk was on last time wasn't he? Plus HHH is a face...they shouldn't put a heel on the magazine...that isn't good business. Kids look for people they like...they see Cena's face or someone they cheer for, and they want to buy the magazine. Nash, Truth, and Miz are all heels...plus Nash isn't that familiar of a face to the kids anymore...I mean the dude just came back.

Sheamus or Orton are candidates, but I'm sure Orton was on recently as well.

HHH was a good choice...HHH or Punk if he wasn't on recently. Triple H is one of the top names right now in this huge angle, and it was a good choice to stick him up there.

Definitely. WWE heels such as R-Truth, Miz, Del Rio, Rhodes, and co. are more likely to be named "Jerks of the Month" than cover boys. The November 2011 issue features Rhodes wearing a paper bag over his head while his JOTM mugshot is taken, LOL!

Dashing Rachel
10-11-2011, 10:46 PM
I notice that it seems that WWE Magazine tends to name male wrestlers (mainly main event heels and upper mid-carders such as The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, Christian, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, etc.) as Jerk of the Month.

Rarely do Divas or tag teams get selected, but on occasion Divas such as Beth Phoenix, Vickie Guerrero, or Maryse; tag teams such as LayCool, the Bella Twins, or Otunga & McGillicutty; or even announcers such as Michael Cole and Ricardo Rodriguez have been JOTM at one point or another.

My question is why do men are more likely to be named Jerks of the Month than their female counterparts? Thanks!

URATOOL
10-11-2011, 10:58 PM
I notice that it seems that WWE Magazine tends to name male wrestlers (mainly main event heels and upper mid-carders such as The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, Christian, Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, etc.) as Jerk of the Month.

Rarely do Divas or tag teams get selected, but on occasion Divas such as Beth Phoenix, Vickie Guerrero, or Maryse; tag teams such as LayCool, the Bella Twins, or Otunga & McGillicutty; or even announcers such as Michael Cole and Ricardo Rodriguez have been JOTM at one point or another.

My question is why do men are more likely to be named Jerks of the Month than their female counterparts? Thanks!

Because there is 10 times as many of them to choose from?

The Brown One
10-11-2011, 11:48 PM

Not for sexist reasons or anything. Its likely due to the fact that the WWE puts a lot more effort into storylines for the men than the Divas. Thats why the men get a bigger response from the crowd, and the Divas aren't talked about as much.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
10-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Because when girls are jerks, we call them bitches. There is not going to be a Bitch of the Month in a PG WWE Magazine.

and 300 posts!

Dashing Rachel
10-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Well, here is an example of a rare Diva named Jerk of the Month...

http://www.marysephotos.com/albums/userpics/normal_aprmay010.jpg

lewism173
10-12-2011, 06:31 AM

http://www.marysephotos.com/albums/userpics/normal_aprmay010.jpgmaryse is so hot I think it's probably possible to jerk off to that pic

VanHooliganX
10-12-2011, 06:34 AM
maryse is so hot I think it's probably possible to jerk off to that pic

EWN has noted this down but will be forgotten stupidly quickly.

steveorton
10-12-2011, 07:45 AM
Its likely due to the fact that the WWE puts a lot more effort into storylines for the men than the Divas. Thats why the men get a bigger response from the crowd, and the Divas aren't talked about as much.

I will go with what TBO has said.

steveorton
10-12-2011, 07:47 AM
@dashing rachel Got to admit you really seem to like WWE magazines imo :)

Y2J___Y2J
10-12-2011, 01:16 PM
The male superstars are featured more...

Asherdelampyr
10-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Because there is 10 times as many of them to choose from?

Tool is totally correct here
there are a much higher percentage of male vs female talent, therefore the magazine JOTM will reflect this, since they can show every heel diva on the current roster in 3-4 months

Also as far as tag teams go I think that is a matter of percentage as well, there are not nearly as many teams as there have been, and most of those are face teams, so they don't count

Dashing Rachel
10-12-2011, 06:59 PM
I bet you that R-Truth will be the Jerk of the Month in the December 2011 issue of WWE Magazine. What do you think?

AreYaSerious
10-12-2011, 10:59 PM

http://www.marysephotos.com/albums/userpics/normal_aprmay010.jpg

jerk off of the month

in a serious note WWE should have Bitch of the Month to bad it's not PG friendly.

xAzureSkye
10-13-2011, 01:26 PM
I dunno why, it should be easier for a Diva to be a jerk because all heel Divas usually are bitches

Dashing Rachel
10-15-2011, 11:42 PM
I just gotten word that R-Truth has indeed been named WWE Magazine's "Jerk of the Month" for its December 2011 issue which hits newstands on Thursday, October 27. I am not surprised.

Dashing Rachel
10-28-2011, 09:30 PM
I live in Northern Idaho and every store in my area hasn't gotten the new issue of WWE Magazine yet. I heard somewhere that several chains are refusing to sell the magazine because of the cover. What about you people?

THEKEVINBRAND
10-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Because of The Rock are you serious

http://cdn.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/rockwwemag.jpg

Dashing Rachel
10-28-2011, 10:01 PM
No, I heard that the cover was offensive (that's what the clerk at Albertsons told me).

THEKEVINBRAND
10-28-2011, 10:08 PM
No, I heard that the cover was offensive (that's what the clerk at Albertsons told me).

That's the cover right there, what's so offensive about that?

SESAfro
10-28-2011, 10:13 PM
That's the cover right there, what's so offensive about that?
That's what in thinking. A black man in engulfed by fire maybe? I don't know.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-28-2011, 10:16 PM
That's what in thinking. A black man in engulfed by fire maybe? I don't know.

Thinmg is, The Rock's not even black, he's part black part Samoan and he looks more Samoan than anything else

SESAfro
10-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Thinmg is, The Rock's not even black, he's part black part Samoan and he looks more Samoan than anything else
Yeah but not everyone knows that the Rock isn't fully black. Most people don't even know of his massive Samoan family. I don't recall them referring Rikishi as his cousin ever. It may be dumb but understandable.

chunkkynutzzz
10-28-2011, 10:44 PM
People just find the stuppidest ish to turn negative

THEKEVINBRAND
10-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Yeah but not everyone knows that the Rock isn't fully black. Most people don't even know of his massive Samoan family. I don't recall them referring Rikishi as his cousin ever. It may be dumb but understandable.

shows how some people are ignorant in this world

Robstar
10-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Again about whether Rock is black? *sigh* But if it is the 'burning black man' thing that's an issue, then well, that's just sad. If that's where your (meaning anybody's) mind goes when you see it, then maybe the problem lays in the mind of the viewer.

I seem to recall commentators used to mention quite frequently that The Rock & Rikishi were cousins. But only during Rikishi matches. ;)

SESAfro
10-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Again about whether Rock is black? *sigh* But if it is the 'burning black man' thing that's an issue, then well, that's just sad. If that's where your (meaning anybody's) mind goes when you see it, then maybe the problem lays in the mind of the viewer.

I seem to recall commentators used to mention quite frequently that The Rock & Rikishi were cousins. But only during Rikishi matches. ;)
It's not whether he's black. More on the fact that black people have a tendency to over-react to anything that deal with them. So, I began to think about how one of those blacks would see it. It made my head hurt. :[

Well, you probably have a much better memory than I do.

eyehatecena
10-28-2011, 11:00 PM
eh yeah, you got owners/managers of stores that do stupid things. I remember wanting to rent 'The Golden Compass' at a local rental store- yet they had a sign at checkout saying they would not carry it because of their religous beliefs. Never rented at the place again- and they have since closed down. Also went to by a Marylin Manson cd at Soundshop quite a long time ago. When I could not find it I asked. I was told the manager did not like him or what he stood for and would not carry any of his stuff. What was funny is I could buy any Slayer CD there, Lamb of God CD, EyeHateGod CD, and a CD by a group called Anal Cunt.

I also worked in a restuarant where one of the managers did not like the color red- so he told me I had to put browning color in the spaghetti sauce. I refused and went to another manager who over rode the other manager. Some managers are dumbasses/idiots.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-28-2011, 11:17 PM
eh yeah, you got owners/managers of stores that do stupid things. I remember wanting to rent 'The Golden Compass' at a local rental store- yet they had a sign at checkout saying they would not carry it because of their religous beliefs. Never rented at the place again- and they have since closed down. Also went to by a Marylin Manson cd at Soundshop quite a long time ago. When I could not find it I asked. I was told the manager did not like him or what he stood for and would not carry any of his stuff. What was funny is I could buy any Slayer CD there, Lamb of God CD, EyeHateGod CD, and a CD by a group called Anal Cunt.

I also worked in a restuarant where one of the managers did not like the color red- so he told me I had to put browning color in the spaghetti sauce. I refused and went to another manager who over rode the other manager. Some managers are dumbasses/idiots.

Especially in a music store, you should at least be neutral in the stock you're selling, sure you may hate the music but some others dont

Russo swerve
10-29-2011, 12:37 AM
It's not whether he's black. More on the fact that black people have a tendency to over-react to anything that deal with them. So, I began to think about how one of those blacks would see it. It made my head hurt. :[

Well, you probably have a much better memory than I do.

Um im black and I could care less about u ppl and wat u have to say y dont u ppl stop assuming shit all the time I highly doubt its cause hes black and theres fire behind him

Dashing Rachel
10-29-2011, 12:38 AM
What I'm saying is that many parental groups were offended by the cover.

THEKEVINBRAND
10-29-2011, 12:41 AM
What I'm saying is that many parental groups were offended by the cover.

this has gone beyond stupid

Robstar
10-29-2011, 12:49 AM

Censorship always has been way beyond stupid. I was watching a thing on John Lennon the other day of when his "The Beatles are bigger than Jesus" comment got twisted out of context and proportion, but it sent thousands of bible worshipping stiffs into Beatles burning mode.

Robstar
10-29-2011, 12:50 AM

Hey Kevin, I find your sig disrespectful to yourself. Please remove it as I won't have you slandering yourself (or the purity of Kiss!) by surrounding it in flames!! ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
10-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Hey Kevin, I find your sig disrespectful to yourself. Please remove it as I won't have you slandering yourself (or the purity of Kiss!) by surrounding it in flames!! ;)

I thought you were serious for a second then I realized you were fucking with me!

Robstar
10-29-2011, 02:45 AM
I thought you were serious for a second then I realized you were fucking with me!

Am I Kevin?

Am I???:eek:

lol

bladesyGTS
10-29-2011, 07:54 AM
so shops won't sell this magazine as apparently it's offensive... but yet the sell XXX rated porn magazines, there are some real dumb asses on this planet nowadays!

xAzureSkye
10-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Maybe it's because the cover says "Do you have a shot with Kelly Kelly?" and they are offended cos they don't

Grind_Bastard
10-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Maybe it's because the cover says "Do you have a shot with Kelly Kelly?" and they are offended cos they don't

It also says "Are you a broski? Obviously they aren't LOL.

SESAfro
10-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Um im black and I could care less about u ppl and wat u have to say y dont u ppl stop assuming shit all the time I highly doubt its cause hes black and theres fire behind him
I love how you fail to realize I'm black too. With an afro nonetheless. *looks at username*

tnafanwwehater
10-29-2011, 05:32 PM

rikishi did it for the rock ^^

THEKEVINBRAND
10-29-2011, 05:39 PM
Am I Kevin?

Am I???:eek:

lol

I missed your humour lol

THEKEVINBRAND
10-29-2011, 05:41 PM
rikishi did it for the rock ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf82jgYWJH8

Y2Jryder
10-29-2011, 06:47 PM
only in america

eyehatecena
10-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Walmart has it.

Dashing Rachel
11-15-2011, 03:38 PM
It's another John Cena cover.

http://bit.ly/rWPhEC

Y2Jryder
11-15-2011, 04:15 PM
??????????

Dashing Rachel
11-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Yep, it seems that a guy like John Cena can sell magazines.

Danny92
11-15-2011, 05:54 PM
air boom were on last one, maybe making sure that their cover starts don't fail wellness tests ?

Tomsta666
11-15-2011, 05:58 PM
In all seriousness? Does anyone here actually read WWE magazine?

I remember reading it when I was a kid, when it was WWF magazine... and there was NO INTERNET!!

It boggles my mind that in 2011, shit like this actually sells???

Mr. McMahon
11-15-2011, 09:44 PM
I never bought WWE magazines...

but were Austin/Rock always on the cover of a magazine during The Attitude Era?
was Hogan/Warrior always on the cover of a magazine during The Golden Age?

if so then I guess Cena will be on every cover for the PG era.

Daffy Duck's Finest
11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
The only reason my old friend bought the magazines were for the posters.

Apart from that, what good are they in today's society?

Dashing Rachel
11-15-2011, 11:49 PM
I never bought WWE magazines...

but were Austin/Rock always on the cover of a magazine during The Attitude Era?
was Hogan/Warrior always on the cover of a magazine during The Golden Age?

if so then I guess Cena will be on every cover for the PG era.

Now, guys like Cena, Orton, Undertaker, CM Punk, Triple H, The Miz, Angle, Styles, etc. would frequently appear on the cover of Pro Wrestling Illustrated.

helmsley
11-16-2011, 12:20 AM
well sometimes the magazines have some interesting infortmation, all things considered, its an excellent read in the bathroom

steveorton
11-16-2011, 06:34 AM
I have never read one of these in my life but Cena sells stuff. It's a business and the objective to make money.

Dashing Rachel
11-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Just got the Holiday 2011 issue today. There is no Jerk of the Month article, I wonder why.

Tomsta666
11-17-2011, 06:04 PM
Just got the Holiday 2011 issue today. There is no Jerk of the Month article, I wonder why.

No one wants to be a jerk at Christmas!! :D

Dashing Rachel
11-17-2011, 06:10 PM
I know. Usually, there is a Jerk of the Month article but not this time and also, no battle gear article, either.

URATOOL
11-17-2011, 06:13 PM
It's another John Cena cover.

http://bit.ly/rWPhEC

So you are surprised that the face of the company is being used as the face of the company??? Ok....

Dashing Rachel
12-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Here is the cover of the January 2012 issue of WWE Magazine. The cover is a complete departure from the other WWE Magazine covers.

http://bit.ly/snJyZm

Steve Austin
12-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Wasn't that the cover last month?

IrkenInvader
12-13-2011, 07:40 PM
Here is the cover of the January 2012 issue of WWE Magazine. The cover is a complete departure from the other WWE Magazine covers.

How is that a departure from all the other covers? They always show one of the top guys with a CG background, just like this one.

AlexWorldOrder
12-13-2011, 08:59 PM
In all honesty...Do people actually read those? I haven't seen or know anybody that does, since the 90s..

Cabers
12-14-2011, 03:56 AM
In all honesty...Do people actually read those? I haven't seen or know anybody that does, since the 90s..

Have to agree there haven't seen one of these since the attitude era took a shit and died.

steveorton
12-14-2011, 07:05 AM
I'll bet the February cover will feature Y2J. It Begins. Look within. Control.

PSOjedi
12-14-2011, 07:39 AM
I really can't wait for RAW January 2nd and I really hope this is Y2J's return.
I simply love that guy.

Dr. Death
12-14-2011, 03:00 PM

It should be the new cover of Charmin, what with boots and asses on the cover.

Dashing Rachel
12-22-2011, 06:39 PM
It's the one with John Cena and the Rock on the cover. The jerk of the month is finally R-Truth and it's on page 23.

Automatic
12-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Well he goddamn deserved it.
Too bad he's turning face though.

Wade Barrett 1979
12-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Typical, while he's on suspension! :D

Dashing Rachel
12-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Yep, it took awhile for R-Truth to be named this dubious honor considering so many good heels but better late than never!

Dashing Rachel
12-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Correction: it's the Miz...again.

Cabers
12-23-2011, 04:05 AM
wow they still sell the magazine?

Dashing Rachel
01-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Here's the cover of the February 2012 issue of WWE Magazine:

http://secure.nps1.net/wwe/images/2012_0-09128-47481-6-02.jpg

Chavo
01-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CM Rock-Austin
01-11-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm guessing you wanted us to see what the magazine looks like, the water is a nice touch :p lol

Steve Austin
01-11-2012, 06:39 PM
I am Randy Orton and I cannot swim!

K2Jelly
01-11-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm guessing you wanted us to see what the magazine looks like, the water is a nice touch :p lol

I think that's baby oil. Old IPITS joke. :p

The Brown One
01-12-2012, 12:18 AM
This isn't the first time shes made a WWE magazine thread. It's pointless.

CM Rock-Austin
01-12-2012, 01:17 AM
I think that's baby oil. Old IPITS joke. :p

1239 and I like it

Cabers
01-12-2012, 04:37 AM
Randy Orton on the cover *shock* *gasp* really? Really? REALLY?

Dashing Rachel
01-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Randy Orton on the cover *shock* *gasp* really? Really? REALLY?

Yep. It seems that WWE Magazine tends to feature either John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, or The Rock on the cover considering that they're the biggest names in the WWE. There is however a possibility that February's Jerk of the Month might go to a Diva and if there's a Diva who's worthy of being named that dubious honor, I like Beth Phoenix. WWE Magazine rarely names Divas JOTM but the Glamazon IMO is an exception. She has mocked other Divas (namely Kelly Kelly) as Barbie Dolls and used Natalya to help her get the victory at the Hell In A Cell ​PPV. What do you think?

Wade Barrett 1979
01-12-2012, 03:51 PM
I enjoy this thread! :)

300pills
01-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Yep. It seems that WWE Magazine tends to feature either John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, or The Rock on the cover considering that they're the biggest names in the WWE. There is however a possibility that February's Jerk of the Month might go to a Diva and if there's a Diva who's worthy of being named that dubious honor, I like Beth Phoenix. WWE Magazine rarely names Divas JOTM but the Glamazon IMO is an exception. She has mocked other Divas (namely Kelly Kelly) as Barbie Dolls and used Natalya to help her get the victory at the Hell In A Cell ​PPV. What do you think?

ummm ok ok

Wade Barrett 1979
01-12-2012, 03:59 PM

The only thing is, Beth hasn't been on tv a lot lately because of Botch Fox! So I don't think so yet!

Dashing Rachel
01-12-2012, 10:04 PM
The only thing is, Beth hasn't been on tv a lot lately because of Botch Fox! So I don't think so yet!

So you're thinking maybe Dolph Ziggler?

The Brown One
01-13-2012, 12:58 AM
Finally the thread picked up. The #1 heel at the moment IMO is Wade Barrett. He gets massive heat every time he talks. The WWE were smart when they put him in a feud with Orton, since hes the most beloved superstar in the company. Plus Barrett having great mic skills helps quite a bit too :)

Dashing Rachel
03-15-2012, 06:44 PM
It's a WrestleMania 28 special.

http://secure.nps1.net/wwe/images/2012_47481_APR.jpg

BTW, April's Jerk of the Month happens to be a non-wrestler but a despised heel none the less.

URATOOL
03-15-2012, 06:47 PM
It's a WrestleMania 28 special.

http://secure.nps1.net/wwe/images/2012_47481_APR.jpg

BTW, April's Jerk of the Month happens to be a non-wrestler but a despised heel none the less.

But it's an Awesome Double Cover! You have to show both or this thread is a fail!

Dashing Rachel
03-15-2012, 06:55 PM
I have the issue but the scans aren't uploaded yet, but once the scans are up I'll upload the JOTM photo.

Dashing Rachel
05-09-2012, 11:12 PM
I searched the internet but for some reason, I can't seem to find the cover of the June 2012 issue of WWE Magazine. I called the offices and they said that the cover was going to be "Superstars of the Future" but I can't seem to find it. I do know that Kane is the JOTM since he was mentioned in the making of the JOTM belt article in the May 2012 issue, though.

Dashing Rachel
06-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Here is the July 2012 issue of WWE Magazine...

BTW, you will be happy to know that John Laurinaitis is the JOTM.

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Here is the July 2012 issue of WWE Magazine...

BTW, you will be happy to know that John Laurinaitis is the JOTM.

with the way all the storylines in WWE have to bend around him atm, I am not the least bit surprised.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Cena on the cover again? I remember when pretty much anyone could be on the cover, now its the same 4 or 5 people they show.

Dashing Rachel
06-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Cena on the cover again? I remember when pretty much anyone could be on the cover, now its the same 4 or 5 people they show.

Definitely. It's always either John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, or Randy Orton on the cover.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Definitely. It's always either John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, or Randy Orton on the cover.

It would be cool if guys like Barrett, Christian, Ziggler and Cody got the chance to be on the cover.

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 05:47 PM

and CM Punk
at least when the big story included him.
I think they go like this

Who has the biggest story this month. If they can't decide then step 2.

who is moving the most merchandise. This is either Cena or Punk, depending on how close to a great "Pipe bomb" we are at the present time, for example, in the month after Punk's infamous worked shoot, his merch sales beat Cena, the first time anyone had sold more product than Cena in years. he was also (if memory serves) on the cover either that month or the one right after.

Dashing Rachel
09-12-2012, 07:48 PM
No surprise here...

And guess who's been named the "Jerk of the Month?" The Big Show, who else?

Dennis
09-12-2012, 08:36 PM
So what's the point of this thread?
seconded, the original post gave very little to discuss. Obviously we are all not surprised that orton is on the cover but I think the original poster like many of us are long term fans so who would they put on the cover who was 1)prevalent at the time of publication and 2) would surprise fans like us who watch on a weekly/biweekly basis.

Dashing Rachel
12-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Finally, something different for the January 2013 issue:

Dennis
12-11-2012, 03:25 AM
that's the greatest cover ever!

Dashing Rachel
01-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I just found out that the cover boy for the February 2013 of WWE Magazine is The Rock (I'll upload the cover photo later when it is available) but no WWE wrestlers were named "Jerk of the Month." However, there is a JOTM article in the February 2013 issue nonetheless.

helmsley
01-07-2013, 03:51 PM
so either wwe is getting rid of the jotm seccion, or just made a special about it

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-07-2013, 04:03 PM
I haven't bought a WWE magazine since 2005. I still go back and read them from time to time, and I have been thinking about giving the newer mags a chance.

SouthernBlood
01-07-2013, 04:07 PM
too many jerks to pick just one this go around,I guess lol.

Viperfish
01-07-2013, 05:09 PM
There's a Jerk of the Month? OMG BE A* BE A* BE A* RALLY THE SOCCER MOM TROOPS!

Dashing Rachel
01-07-2013, 05:53 PM
For those of you wondering why no wrestlers were named Jerk of the Month in the February 2013 issue, that's because the honor went to Paul Heyman instead!

BTW, here is the Feb 2013 cover:

Cabers
01-08-2013, 07:48 AM
They actually still print the magazine holy hell i haven't bought one in about 10 years!

AssassinBlade
01-08-2013, 03:10 PM
The WWE magazine does not bring a good experience to the fan currently. Ten years ago, the magazine was filled with facts and lots fun which gave someone joy of reading it. Currently, the magazine is filled with social networking in every single page. It gives a bad experience to the reader.

Dashing Rachel
01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
The WWE magazine does not bring a good experience to the fan currently. Ten years ago, the magazine was filled with facts and lots fun which gave someone joy of reading it. Currently, the magazine is filled with social networking in every single page. It gives a bad experience to the reader.

Not to mention the cover boys are usually John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, or The Rock. But it's nice to see a manager get to be named JOTM for a change (usually, JOTMs tend to be male wrestlers).

Dashing Rachel
01-15-2013, 10:28 PM
Well, I just got the February issue in the mail today and Damien Sandow, not Paul Heyman is JOTM.

Dashing Rachel
01-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Here are three different covers of the March 2013 issue of WWE Magazine:

As for March's Jerk of the Month, I hope that the Big Show gets it but knowing WWE Magazine, they'll probably go with Antonio Cesaro. Like CM Punk, the Big Show is one of those Superstars who is very hard to book a WWE Magazine ​photoshoot since he is one of the WWE's top guys.

Dashing Rachel
05-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Finally, somebody not named John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, or The Rock on the cover:

thedag
05-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Finally, somebody not named John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, or The Rock on the cover:

the reason why those guys are on the cover so much is cause there knew faces that people would buy.

eyehatecena
05-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Ziggggles got his own cover!

Kajmere
05-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Not much of a surprise. From your post title, I thought it was gonna be a non WWE wrestler or something. He's a pretty boy, and the newest world champion, that makes for a cover-friendly choice, wouldn't you say?