PDA

View Full Version : Gail Kim vs Beth Phoenix

xAzureSkye
07-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Did anyone see the Gail Kim/Phoenix match last night on WWE Superstars? Woah.. it was an amazing match, best women's match I've seen in a long time. These two have great charisma and work well together in the ring, i hope one turns heel and it turns into a feud, they could have many more great matches (with possible hardcore rules)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5pnNrXfHKw&feature=feedu

Asherdelampyr
07-01-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm amazed that a diva's match went on that long

It was a damn good Diva match though, if we got Diva matches like that more often they may stop being referred to as "potty breaks"

AOF666
07-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Now that is a real diva match

xAzureSkye
07-01-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm amazed that a diva's match went on that long

It was a damn good Diva match though, if we got Diva matches like that more often they may stop being referred to as "potty breaks"

Divas matches always last about 5 - 8 minutes on WWE Superstars, that's why i always love when there is a diva bout on Superstars.

You should check out Gail Kim vs Jillian, June 2010, amazing match!

Diamond
07-01-2011, 07:38 PM
y do u think they build the knockouts division around gail kim, the matches between her and awesome kong(kharma) were wicked, gail kim is an amzaing wrestler and has always been underused by wwe in my opinion anyway

Rilla
07-01-2011, 07:40 PM
y do u think they build the knockouts division around gail kim, the matches between her and awesome kong(kharma) were wicked, gail kim is an amzaing wrestler and has always been underused by wwe in my opinion anyway

Build it around the following:

Gail
Beth
Natty

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
07-01-2011, 08:00 PM
So we get a pretty sweet, and lengthy, divas match like this on superstars -- but then we get a 2 minute contest on RAW? Wow. That is ass backwards.

I truly hope Beth Phoenix and Gail Kim are featured more on WWE RAW.

Asherdelampyr
07-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Divas matches always last about 5 - 8 minutes on WWE Superstars, that's why i always love when there is a diva bout on Superstars.

You should check out Gail Kim vs Jillian, June 2010, amazing match!

I def will, Haven't been watching Superstars, Ill have to start!

eyehatecena
07-01-2011, 09:59 PM
This should really be on Raw or SD. Gail, Beth and Nattie are a few of the best women wrestlers in the industry- yet they are pretty much just sitting on the sidelines at the bigger shows while Eve, Kelly and the Bellas get all the tv time. Eve and Kelly have improved their games but they are still nowhere near Gail, Beth or Nattie. The Bellas are nice to look at, but thats about all.
Are both Melina and Mayres both injured? Mayres is at least better than the Bellas and is even nicer to look at.

TwoTone
07-01-2011, 10:12 PM
That was indeed a good match. Though Gail still isn't being allowed to use her full potential. But that was a good match and they both have rockin tits

HeelTurn
07-02-2011, 05:05 AM
Superstars is the place to watch Divas matches and Smackdown is the place to watch the male superstars wrestle. Gail deserves a run as champ and feuds with Nattie, Beth and even Melina would be great, not to mention if Kharma is brought back next year.

Y2Jryder
07-02-2011, 05:49 AM
WWE Superstars = Diva's division

NightWolf
07-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Great match! I must say that I have grown attatched to Superstars over the past few weeks. Gail an Beth put on one hell of a show. I hope that I will get to see something like that again very soon.

Rich Cranium
07-02-2011, 10:36 AM
So why aren't Gail or Beth the Champ instead of Kelly?

NightWolf
07-02-2011, 10:39 AM

Because they are women an not diva's? To be entirely honest I do not really know. I wish I knew the answer to your question though.

SilverGhost
07-02-2011, 11:08 AM

Because they are women an not diva's? To be entirely honest I do not really know. I wish I knew the answer to your question though.

Vinnie.....oh you silly old man.....yeah lets put the title on eye candy than women wrestlers lol

xAzureSkye
07-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Ok whoever added the tags.. grow up and grow a pair, you know the match was good, you're just jealous cos you know Gail & Beth are hotter than you

NightWolf
07-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Vinnie.....oh you silly old man.....yeah lets put the title on eye candy than women wrestlers lol

Well the average male viewer pays attention to their looks more than their in-ring talent, unlike the hardcore fans an the IWC do when we care more for their abilities, and we realize that looks are only a bonus in the long run.

Ok whoever added the tags.. grow up and grow a pair, you know the match was good, you're just jealous cos you know Gail & Beth are hotter than you

Those tags are wack. The match was brilliantly done, and the submission move that Gail Kim applied on Beth Phoenix mid way through the match had to be one of my favorites. It is amazing what Gail an Beth can do when they are given the proper time limit to further show-case their talents.

xAzureSkye
07-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Those tags are wack. The match was brilliantly done, and the submission move that Gail Kim applied on Beth Phoenix mid way through the match had to be one of my favorites. It is amazing what Gail an Beth can do when they are given the proper time limit to further show-case their talents.

The best part was definitely when Gail dropkicked Beth off the top rope

eyehatecena
07-02-2011, 10:21 PM
WWE really needs to put matches like this on RAW or SD instead on on their internet shows.