PDA

View Full Version : Another What If

thetheme
07-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Screw job... What if, just what if. John Cena puts on the STF on CM Punk during the match at MITB, then Vince has the bell rung? Thus screwing CM Punk out the title and trying to leave with it, and the ultimate Cena heel turn that many are waiting for? It's a LONG SHOT, but just what if. They are coming up with the screw job DVD...

Thoughts?

Automatic
07-01-2011, 03:09 PM
They could do that and probably leave Cena face, because there is no way that they are going to turn Cena, but I guess that would mean that Punk just lost the match and is out of his contract. Punk won't be screwed out of the title, because he doesn't have it. The longshot would be if Punk would win the match, thus winning the title and **SPOILER** forcing John Cena to quit the company. That would be interesting, hell why not do the screwjob on Cena, can you imagine that Punk finds a way to screw the company he works for, that would be freaking awesome.

AOF666
07-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Actually CM Punk would have to ave the STF on Cena and McMahon ringing the bell. I don't think a screjob will happen because most people knows that Shawn was involved the Montreal Screw Job. That means Cena would be part of it unless Vince was planning on turning Cena heel, which will never happen in a million years.

TNA 'The very best'
07-01-2011, 03:31 PM
a screw job would need to involve punk being the campion, first.

If you want an even longer shot you would need Cena to lie down in the ring and let punk beat him, turning Cena Heel and feuding with VKM.... Thats one thing that every face of the company has done except Cena, Well to a decent degree anyways.

Y2Jryder
07-01-2011, 03:41 PM
I hope the Rock interference

StevenT8481
07-01-2011, 04:02 PM
if they screw over Punk....Chicago will burn that building to the ground.
cena would have to run out of that ring, probably wouldn't make it.

tad locust
07-01-2011, 04:09 PM
If this was to happen it would probably be Vince doing It against Cena's will and feuding with Him.The feud will be John objecting against how Vince handled the situation instead of turning heel.

thetheme
07-01-2011, 04:27 PM
if they screw over Punk....Chicago will burn that building to the ground.
cena would have to run out of that ring, probably wouldn't make it.

I wonder if there will be some "If Cena wins we riot!" signs at MITB.

thetheme
07-01-2011, 04:29 PM
If this was to happen it would probably be Vince doing It against Cena's will and feuding with Him.The feud will be John objecting against how Vince handled the situation instead of turning heel.

What about if Cena shakes hands or hugs Vince afterwards or the next night on Raw?

StevenT8481
07-01-2011, 04:33 PM
I wonder if there will be some "If Cena wins we riot!" signs at MITB.

wouldnt be surprised to see a "if cena wins he dies" signs.
though thats taking it too far....you know how ppl are about cena PLUS how ppl are about this Punk storyline.
the fans will probably start throwing stuff in the ring if they dont get their way.

Rilla
07-01-2011, 04:33 PM
What if.. they screw CENA...

Quick count, bell ring, any number of ways. Punk walks out and the next night, comes back and shakes hands with Vince, bringing in KOW, Colt, and DB, to form a super stable, and making it so Cena can never challenge for the belt so long as Punk has it.

thetheme
07-01-2011, 04:41 PM
What if.. they screw CENA...

Quick count, bell ring, any number of ways. Punk walks out and the next night, comes back and shakes hands with Vince, bringing in KOW, Colt, and DB, to form a super stable, and making it so Cena can never challenge for the belt so long as Punk has it.

Nice. Damn, would they be a part of Nexus? Or would the Nexus members get dumped thus sparking a new feud with epic propotions?

Rilla
07-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Nice. Damn, would they be a part of Nexus? Or would the Nexus members get dumped thus sparking a new feud with epic propotions?

Dump nexus, they are worthless anyway. Ryan's injured. Otunga sucks. Michael is a mid-carder.

His new faction does what Nexus started to do and failed to do. Dominate. Punk becomes Undisputed Champ, beating both Orton(or Christian) and Cena, in a three dance for both titles. DB takes the IC title, Colt the US title. KOW the Tag-titles. get a chick in their and have her take the Diva's and rename it women's.

the wrestling shade
07-01-2011, 04:51 PM
I dont believe we will ever see onther Big screwjob by the WWE. Bret Hart insident was enough for them and iam sure after burying the Hatchet sort of speak with him and shawn michaels last year. They have basicly closed this storyline for what it seems forever so why to re open it? but if it was to happen then the right way is for MR Mcmahon to screw Cena over and make CM punk win the championship and later reveal that it was planned all along, but in order for them to do that, CM punk must sign a new deal with the company and so far he didnt.

thetheme
07-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Dump nexus, they are worthless anyway. Ryan's injured. Otunga sucks. Michael is a mid-carder.

His new faction does what Nexus started to do and failed to do. Dominate. Punk becomes Undisputed Champ, beating both Orton(or Christian) and Cena, in a three dance for both titles. DB takes the IC title, Colt the US title. KOW the Tag-titles. get a chick in their and have her take the Diva's and rename it women's.

And this is what many people need/want to happen. I don't agree with him being undisputed champion, but the rest is awesome IMO.

Y2Jryder
07-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Screwjob is so 1997

imswm
07-01-2011, 04:57 PM
They treated Colt like dirt when he was signed with them before--which I personally think was a BIG mistake, not that they care what I think--so I see no reason why they would put him over now. Furthermore, all those ROH guys are signed to contracts.

Nonetheless, I think what Punk is doing could actually inadvertently get him over as a babyface even if that is not Creative's plan, just like when he came in as Raw announcer and fans started to really like him. Especially when you work in the growing resentment to whom he's facing at MITB.

And, BTW, Vince has no intention of ever "wrestling" again. The massive beatdown by the Harts at Mania was supposed to be like a swan song...and turn him face out of sympathy for the excessive violence, believe it or not.

xrxprtyx
07-01-2011, 05:10 PM
I'd like to see something none of us would ever predict, something so far out in left field, like whoever wins the money in the bank match to come out after cm punk wins and THEN the montreal screwjob occurs, bringing a lethal feud between mcmahon, cena, punk, and the mitb winner, where chaos will make it such an interesting storyline. the more factors that you include, the more interesting things will become.

it would also be interesting to get colt cabana/roh involved, as well as heyman/lesnar (likely minor appearances/roles), and hhh/stephanie (after all, she needs to start showing she is getting ready to take over the reins), and for what remains of nexus to turn face (we definately need a few more faces on raw) because cm punk didn't need/want them anymore.

Rilla
07-01-2011, 05:41 PM
And this is what many people need/want to happen. I don't agree with him being undisputed champion, but the rest is awesome IMO.

Yes it would be

They treated Colt like dirt when he was signed with them before--which I personally think was a BIG mistake, not that they care what I think--so I see no reason why they would put him over now. Furthermore, all those ROH guys are signed to contracts.

Nonetheless, I think what Punk is doing could actually inadvertently get him over as a babyface even if that is not Creative's plan, just like when he came in as Raw announcer and fans started to really like him. Especially when you work in the growing resentment to whom he's facing at MITB.

And, BTW, Vince has no intention of ever "wrestling" again. The massive beatdown by the Harts at Mania was supposed to be like a swan song...and turn him face out of sympathy for the excessive violence, believe it or not.

They did, however, according to reports, CM Punk has asked for Colt to be rehired and put on the main roster.

ihearvoices
07-01-2011, 05:43 PM
I would like to see Cena get screwed only if Punk has already sign a new contract but Vince nor punk has spoke to anyone about it. It would be epic seeing Vince screw Cena then having him be fire but no more stables i dont want to see anymore stables it has gotten played out and real stale. if they want to bring in Cm punk's buddies from ROH to WWE as a bonus on his contract then so be it but dont include that in the storyline cause im pretty brunt out with all the stables being created. If Cena is screwed then fire and they allow him to take some time off and rest so by time RR he is ready for his big match at WM Cena could even win the WWE title at the chamber so that his match against the rock is still for the wwe title. If wwe allows cena to be screw and fired and then make a big return months later it may be the thing that helps his character not be too stale and boring to a nice % of the IWC, he can come back better than ever. Plus i know WWE will lose money while Cena is taking some time off to heal but then it would be a perfect time to turn The miz face and basically fulfill Cena's spot as top face of the company. some Fans already like him, he gets a nice pop when his music hits and also they like to follow along with him when he says "Really?" and with a little tweak miz could easily be top face while cena is healing and ultimately setting up Miz for the future. **BTW i do not hate cena nor do i find him not entertaining i think he does his job and does it great i just want him gone for a little so fans can want him back also so he can be 100% or at least 90% for his WM match.

jrsckilla23
07-01-2011, 06:06 PM
I would like to see Cena get screwed only if Punk has already sign a new contract but Vince nor punk has spoke to anyone about it. It would be epic seeing Vince screw Cena then having him be fire but no more stables i dont want to see anymore stables it has gotten played out and real stale. if they want to bring in Cm punk's buddies from ROH to WWE as a bonus on his contract then so be it but dont include that in the storyline cause im pretty brunt out with all the stables being created. If Cena is screwed then fire and they allow him to take some time off and rest so by time RR he is ready for his big match at WM Cena could even win the WWE title at the chamber so that his match against the rock is still for the wwe title. If wwe allows cena to be screw and fired and then make a big return months later it may be the thing that helps his character not be too stale and boring to a nice % of the IWC, he can come back better than ever. Plus i know WWE will lose money while Cena is taking some time off to heal but then it would be a perfect time to turn The miz face and basically fulfill Cena's spot as top face of the company. some Fans already like him, he gets a nice pop when his music hits and also they like to follow along with him when he says "Really?" and with a little tweak miz could easily be top face while cena is healing and ultimately setting up Miz for the future. **BTW i do not hate cena nor do i find him not entertaining i think he does his job and does it great i just want him gone for a little so fans can want him back also so he can be 100% or at least 90% for his WM match.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! with this i don't hate Cena nor do i find him not entertaining but he does his job to put everyone to Sleep except these Lil Kids LOL!! Trust me if Cena leaves and comes back he is still gonna get his ass boooed no matter what just look at when he returned at the Royal Rumble only to be out for 4 months still got boooed. Cena is the only face of the WWE that people know since his face turn they don't like him why do you think there's websites or facebook pages of We Hate John Cena or John Cena Sucks there's lots more. So just stop Cena will always get a Mix reaction No Matter What they day People will have respect for him is the day he RETIRES!!
ANTI-CENA 4 LIFE

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/CenaSucks1.jpg
YES!! IT'S TRUE IT'S DAMN TRUE

Rilla
07-01-2011, 06:15 PM

I would probably agree with no more stables, however, this isn't TNA. WWE currently has /one/ and its shitty, aside from the leader.

Mikeyboy7777777
07-02-2011, 11:29 AM
They could do that and probably leave Cena face, because there is no way that they are going to turn Cena, but I guess that would mean that Punk just lost the match and is out of his contract. Punk won't be screwed out of the title, because he doesn't have it. The longshot would be if Punk would win the match, thus winning the title and **SPOILER** forcing John Cena to quit the company. That would be interesting, hell why not do the screwjob on Cena, can you imagine that Punk finds a way to screw the company he works for, that would be freaking awesome.

I hope my fellow countryman is right because that would be awesome I hope punk defends the wwe title in roh and new japanXD HI COLT CABANA