PDA

View Full Version : How Would You Feel If You Woke Up One Morning ....

Viper
07-01-2011, 07:00 AM
If you woke up one morning and read that John Cena died????

How would you react? :cool:

Stinger187
07-01-2011, 07:42 AM
If you woke up one morning and read that John Cena died????

How would you react? :cool:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, now i sell all this John Cena Signed stuff on ebay for tons of MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

alexrules01
07-01-2011, 07:48 AM
John Cena died? That would suck man. You may not like the character, even the guy, but the guy has busted his ass for the WWE and is just doing a job to make a living. Why would you even think that?

Los Conquistador
07-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Find a new passion for without the joined disdain of john cenas character
The iwc would simply disband back to whatever life they had in the b.c days (before cena)

shanethewolf
07-01-2011, 07:52 AM
I'd feel pretty gutted for his friends and family. He seems like a real good, hard working and genuine guy and despite how frustrating it is to see him dominating WWE, he's an outstanding role model for all ages. I've always liked him and I don't think he's as bad in the ring as most people make out. I also admire his balls to go out there to booing fans and try to get over as a face or when he went out at ECW One Night Stand, played to the crowd and quite literally risked his life. I also admire how he dealt with The Rock and, in my opinion as a former Rock fan, he came out of it looking pretty damn good.

Cena himself isn't to blame for his character being stale and overused, it's Vince and his so-called "creative" team who are to blame. If they just turned Cena heel, I'm sure it would capture the interest of even the biggest Cena haters.

Viper
07-01-2011, 07:53 AM
John Cena died? That would suck man. You may not like the character, even the guy, but the guy has busted his ass for the WWE and is just doing a job to make a living. Why would you even think that?

what you're trying to imply is what he does away from the ring, but doesn't change the fact his work in the ring in a stinker. i apologise if i've hit your sore spot for cena, but its merely a simple question.

ps: had to think of something to write besides what cm punk said on raw ;)

Bodom
07-01-2011, 07:59 AM
No.

Thread closed.