PDA

View Full Version : We wish JTG the best in all future endeavors.

Y2Jryder
07-01-2011, 06:05 AM
jtg is absolutely horrible.
Without tag team partner he is useless.
I don't watch NXT so i didn't know he turned heel, and he cut a short promo on superstars and he was almost begging to get some boo's.
He will get released soon.
He is one of the jobbers/low midcarders i see absolutely no potential in.

What do you guys think?

MrzigglesFTW!
07-01-2011, 06:38 AM
jtg is absolutely horrible.
Without tag team partner he is useless.
I don't watch NXT so i didn't know he turned heel, and he cut a short promo on superstars and he was almost begging to get some boo's.
He will get released soon.
He is one of the jobbers/low midcarders i see absolutely no potential in.

What do you guys think?

i second this... he was fine when he had shad to back him up, but when shad got let go i lost everything for JTG... he's more or less terrible on the mic and he's not that good at getting fans behind him OR in the ring.

Viper
07-01-2011, 06:52 AM
he should change his name back to being The Neighbourhoodie now that he's a heel.

MrzigglesFTW!
07-01-2011, 06:53 AM
he should change his name back to being The Neighbourhoodie now that he's a heel.

yeah!.. what does JTG even stand for?

Viper
07-01-2011, 06:58 AM

Hopefully it doesn't really stand for "Just Touching Guys" XDDDDDDDDD

TheVipersCenation
07-01-2011, 07:36 AM
I think it stands for "Just To Ghetto" or something along those lines.

alexrules01
07-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Just Too Good

Russo swerve
07-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Jtg is the man he is a future wwe champion he will surpass rtuth and b a bigger heel than him he isnt goin anywere

Viper
07-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Just Too Good

ahahahahahahahahaha ... yeah, thats why he's on Superstars!

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-01-2011, 08:29 AM

A lot of great talents are on Superstars. An JTG is on NXT I believe. That is the only show I have seen him on as of late.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I'm actually surprised he didn't get cut during that last round of future endeavourings.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I'm actually surprised he didn't get cut during that last round of future endeavourings.

Well maybe they have to keep some notable people around for the next Royal Rumble.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
07-01-2011, 08:33 AM
I see some potential in him. Maybe he should partner up with R truth when Truths push is over.They both have the same gimmick

IPOOPINTHEBATH
07-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Well maybe they have to keep some notable people around for the next Royal Rumble.

I think there's more cuts still to come.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-01-2011, 08:34 AM
I see some potential in him. Maybe he should partner up with R truth when Truths push is over.They both have the same gimmick

They also have the same fashion sense! :)

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2011, 08:40 AM
If WWE re-hire Shad, then they should reform Cryme Tyme as heels. That's the only thing I can thin of to save JTG.

MrzigglesFTW!
07-01-2011, 08:48 AM

i second this.

sincara
07-01-2011, 10:59 AM

he said im wwe magazine a few years ago
" just that gangsta"

sincara
07-01-2011, 11:00 AM
when i read this i thaught jtf had been future endevoured

CobraNightviper
07-01-2011, 11:20 AM
So he hasn't been fired? I didn't even think he was still in wwe I haven't seen him in a long time.

sincara
07-01-2011, 11:22 AM
So he hasn't been fired? I didn't even think he was still in wwe I haven't seen him in a long time.

he is on nxt now !

Snair
07-01-2011, 12:03 PM
he is on nxt now !

I often see him on superstars jobbing to someone,I dont see him having any scope in WWE as a singles wrestler.

helmsley
07-01-2011, 12:38 PM
no potential whatsoever, maybe kind of a good wrestler but i dont think we will see him again, not even in tna

SaberToothTigerz
07-01-2011, 02:26 PM
jtg can go
but with a different gimmick
dont underestimate the guy.

Automatic
07-01-2011, 02:56 PM
I actually like his heel turn, it is entertaining.

68wPayne
07-01-2011, 03:35 PM
I think he would do good if they restarted a Cruiserweight division, but if they aren't going to do that they should let him go if they need to free up some money

Bodom
07-01-2011, 03:39 PM
I opened this thread thinking JTG had been released. *shakes fist*

lamsdark
07-01-2011, 09:56 PM
JTG has an advantague his is young so he might can be part of the future of the company if WWE wants but i really dont see anything special in him so i think he will be eventually fired maybe not this year but in a near future he hasnt acomplished anything since he arrived a couple of years ago i see more potential in Shad than in him and he was the fired one for some reason

xrxprtyx
07-02-2011, 01:45 AM
yeah, jtg's gimmick is played out, unless they bring back shad or get him a new tag-team partner. he can go, but his character is only a gimmick. but gimmicks seem to work as long as you stay in a tag team. as a singles competetor, he needs to be completely re-packaged. i'd say have something traumatic happen to him (storyline-wise), so that he can start being a realistic character.

Kashdinero
07-02-2011, 03:34 AM
jtg can go
but with a different gimmick
dont underestimate the guy.

^^^ what the Tigerz said.

Bodom
07-02-2011, 08:56 AM
^^^ what the Tigerz said.

lolwut

He's made zero progression in his 3 years of being with WWE. None. Everything out him is either a botch or sloppy.

Kashdinero
07-02-2011, 07:12 PM
lolwut

He's made zero progression in his 3 years of being with WWE. None. Everything out him is either a botch or sloppy.

Lolthis :)

Yeah, he hasn't evolved at all since he first came in, but he wasn't that bad to begin with. Dude's had the exact same character since he arrived, and I feel a change of gimmick would be nice for him. But saying that, after seeing his and Shad's shoot interview, I have to say JTG and the guy who plays JTG aren't all that different, so I guess, he would probably fail no matter the gimmick. He hasn't been too bad on NXT, though, and, well, I just like JTG. So there. Haha!

If there was ever a revival of the light-Heavyweight title I could see him having a Scotty Too Hotty type run (hey, I'm not saying I liked his run, but this is WWE and the kids love JTG).

Also, I'm not putting him on par with the current greats in WWE, but in his own way he has a lot to offer. Definitely as a tag team, though. He is hanging on by a braid to his WWE contract, while he's wrestling as a singles competitor, and I'm sure he knows it.

So, maybe not quite what the Tigerz said, but close enough :)

Not quite JTG FTW, but, ahh, he ain't that bad.

PrimusSucks
07-02-2011, 09:05 PM
I like his wrestling skills, if WWE reformed a cruiserweight division then I believe JTG could be marketable as a top player in that division.

Bodom
07-02-2011, 10:20 PM
I could see him having a Scotty Too Hotty type run

This pretty much sums up JTG completely.

eboy
07-03-2011, 03:30 PM
TBH i never much liked Cryme time either when they split and got a PPV match at Extreme rules i saw a Glimpse of potential but i am like regal i will wake up half an hour earlier to hate him longer

helmsley
07-03-2011, 04:21 PM
maybe if jtg joined another tag, i dont know, maybe even in a tag team with santino, or with masters

Djice407
07-03-2011, 05:30 PM
JTG best chance of winning a title ended when Cryme Tyme split but he a better "WWE Superstar" then he's given credit for, and he probably would've got a bigger push if he would've went heel when he was getting TV Time on Smackdown